Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!] Empty Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

Post by Dione Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:26 pm

The elevator shot up into the sky, or so it felt at least. In less than a minute they had reached the highest floor and the doors opened. A big, white room layed in front of the three people in the elevator. Dione was the first to step out. She immediately bolted towards the small seperate area with the computers and grabbed a manual to see what it all could do. There were so many buttons and levers, and the screens were all lit up and showed various numbers of options and outlays of the room, along with even more statistics and variables which could influence the room as well. 

"Guys!" She gestured at the two boys to come over to her and inspect the big machine with her. The wolf pressed a button and watched the floor, ceiling and wall move, revealing a big, forest-like environment. "Woahhh..." She pressed against a lever and heard wind blowing through the synthetic leaves. "This is so cool..." Dione stepped out of the small control room to climb into one of the trees, waiting for the other two to finish up playing with the computer.

Last edited by Dione on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!] Empty Re: Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Lillith had dedicated a little too much of her time pressing every single button on an elevator. She wanted to know what were the rooms in the building. Her excitement seem to lower as each room seem to have similar results.
"This place needs more living thing's..."
She mumbled in an elevator. She finally made it to the last floor but she sensed something.
"What...others are here?"
She waited for the elevator to open as she walked out. There was like a mini forest deeper in the room.
"What maner of witchcraft....."
She whispered. The elevator she cane out of was in the other side of the room apart from the elevator that the others came out of.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!] Empty Re: Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Technology seemed to make even riding in an elevator effortless, it seemed. At least, that's what Caen thought as the car sped upwards, towards the top floor. Soon, they had reached the top, and a large, white room lay in front of them. No sooner had they walked in, when Dione had already ran ahead, playing with the computer.

As the green wolf waved over to Caen and Boubka, trees began rising out of the ground of a large arena in the middle of the room. When the movement had stopped, he couldn't help but  walk over, and give the trunk of a tree a quick knock. It was solid. "That really is interesting..." He muttered to himself. He looked over to Dione, and followed her into the computer room. "Hmm... Now we have to decide on a setting... Forest seems a bit... Cliché, let's say? There are lots of forests around here. Why don't we go with something out of the ordinary?" He said, grinning at the sheer amount of choices on offer.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Boubka was amazed by how this training dome worked. Out of nowhere a whole forest had grown in a matter of seconds! "This is awesome!"

He then looked at Caen. "Well-uh it doesn't really matter to me. This is good enough, so you can go tinker with the environment if you want." Instead of fiddling with the computers, he immediately walked into the forest. Trying to check out a good hiding spot. He noticed another person there. A purple one. He walked up to her. "Hey there! Ehm I don't know if it's so safe to walk around here. The area may change its environment soon. And there are also two other people here that are training. Oh where are my manners." He shook his head and then put forward a hand to shake. "I'm Boubka. Nice to meet you!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Dione heard Caen call out to her and Boubka about the setting. "Hmm... well, if you don't want a forest, you could make it a city?" She jumped out the tree she was currently in. As she landed on the ground, she saw Boubka a few trees ahead, talking to another person. 

The girl started walking towards the two, picking up what Boubla said about the environment and how it might change. "Yeah, maybe it's best to get out of this forest.." she said as she looked over to Caen at the control panels in the small seperate room. The wolf, reached out her hand as well after Boubka. "I'm Dione, pleasure to meet you!"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Lillith's ear twitched as she turned to the person who approached her. "Oh it's fine. As long as it doesn't rain I'm as safe as a butterfly." Lillith shook both of their hands at the same time. Her hand was unaturally cold and slightly wet? Almost mushy. "I'm Lillith. " She stopped the shake and let go.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Caen looked almost like a child as his eyes looked across the options available to him. Dione's suggestion of a city was boring. Who would want to do that when you can go literally anywhere? A frozen tundra, a scorching desert, lakes, oceans...

"Watery environments would probably make for good training, but for a one-on-one fight? Hmm... I'd best keep it simple for all of us," Caen said, sighing as he switched the environment to a nice, simple cityscape, with tall buildings, and a large, open square. Now, for the weather... "Snow! Yes, snow!" Caen said, eagerly pressing the button for this. He turned, watching the arena change.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am

A small shiver came down his spine when touching the hand. Oh! That one was cold...and wet...Did she just went to the bathroom or something? Why was she here anyway? She looked like a 12-year-old. Definitely not someone to walk around a sparring room.

But there was no time to think about that. The landscape suddenly changed. Tall trees disappeared and changed into even taller buildings. Luckily the three were standing in the middle of the open square, so they didn't suddenly get stuck in a programmed wall.

"Ah! Seems like Red has picked out an arena!" It started to snow. Great. He just got out of the snow from outside and now it snows here. Luckily his hoodie kept him warm would it get colder. "So what's the plan now? Who's gonna fight who?" He looked a Lilith. "And what about you? Don't you think it's a bit dangerous to hang out here in a training dome?" he looked worried. "Maybe you should go back to the main hall y'know. Just to be sure..."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm

After the unknown girl had let go of Dione's hand, she looked at it and noticed a sheer, slightly purple-ish liquid had stuck to her fur. 'Ew..' she thought to herself, trying to not let her confusion shine through. She observed the girl in front of her and noticed she looked really young. Nearly too young to even be here. Odd. The wolf tried not to think too much of it, after all, the girl might have had a good reason to be here in the first place. Maybe she was the daughter of one of the owners/leaders of the guild.

The wolf's train of thoughts got broken by the sudden change in landscape. She could feel the ground shake a bit and heard a bunch of clicking and beeping noises, almost as if a bunch of computers were being booted up. Shortly after that, she found herself standing in the middle of the still fountain in the middle of the square, soaking her shoes and jeans with water. "AH GADS! CAEN! Couldn't you have warned us?!" she yelled at the hedgehog in the computer room while jumping out of the fountain. 

Not long after the environment had changed, it started to snow. Great. Now she was gonna have cold feet. Boubka asked a fair question however and she was not quite sure how to organise things, especially with this new girl here. Before answering, she waited until Caen had joined them. 

"Well, considering you already know what I'm gonna do, Bou, and seeing what it did to you the last time we tried, it might be handier if I team up with Caen. We could always switch things around if it turns out it doesn't work as we want it to!"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Lillith noticed the faces they were both trying to hide when she shook her hand. She sighed as the setting changed. "I'm pretty sure the most dangerous thing here in this room is me." Lillith looked at the snow and then flinched a lil. "Or maybe the snow is..."lillith tired to find a small park tree to hide under. "Caen did this? He's here?" Lillith was mumbling to herself.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:23 pm

Caen, upon finishing messing around with the control panels, exited the room and stepped between the buildings as they began to raise from the ground. He would have stepped onto the rooftop of one, however, he still understand that this session wasn't necessarily for just training, but for what was, essentially a battle. One can't risk unnecessary injuries trying to get down from a building, after all!

Upon realising that Dione was caught right in the middle of a fountain, Caen couldn't help but chuckle "you knew that I was changing the landscape at least," he said, feeling a little happier as snowflakes began to fall, and a light breeze blew through his spines. "This is surprisingly realistic..." He remarked, as he stepped towards Dione and Boubka.

Caen stopped when he noticed a small purple figure standing underneath a tree. "L-Lillith?" He asked, before smiling a little "well, you'd be the last person I'd expect to join a guild!" He looked back to Dione when she mentioned how teams would work. He nodded "Lillith is both a powerful ally and foe, that much I can say!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:55 am

The fox crossed his arms. Oh by Chaos. It's one of those edgelord kids who think they're the strongest in the world. Those are always the scariest things that existed in this place. Children that are still not able to control their powers. "Are you....sure about that?" Then she mentioned the snow. Randomly, before he could say anything else, it was disturbed by Dione's squaling. Bou started to laugh. "Seems like someone got kind of unlucky huh?"

Dione talked about her powers. He remembered. That was a strange experience. Last time it felt as if he was just about to get killed. It felt strange, because he wasn't actually. It didn't feel that well and his powers went into overload last time. "Yeah. I think that's a smart thing to do. Don't worry! I'll tell you when I've had enough!"

Caen arrived and he apparently knew this Lillith. "Ah. You two know each other?" Caen mentioned that Lillith was a good fighter. Was it true then? Was she actually as strong as them? Or even stronger? There was one way to find out. "Well then if Caen and Dione's gonna be a team, then I guess we could pair up too if ya want Lillith! I'd love to see what you have in store!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:15 pm

The wolf slightly raised an eyebrow when Lillith made her comment about being the most dangerous thing in this room, but Caen's confirmation of her strength made the girl a little less suspicious. 

Dione's eyes glistened with excitement when the others agreed with her idea of the teams. "Great! Let's do this. Let's uhm.. take two minutes to get into position and to get ready and stuff, though." She took off towards one of the buildings and gestured towards Caen to follow him. The green wolf went inside one of the taller buildings and closed the door before turning to the hedgehog.

"Right, so, what I'm about to do is basically... boost your powers. Try not to burn anyone too much, okay?" She closed her eyes for a few seconds and inhaled deeply. She tried to imagine the way her own powers would project onto Caen and opened up her eyes again. The minute she opened her eyes, Caen would probably feel a rush going through him, similar to adrenaline but more powerful. The girl grinned and waited for his reaction.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:07 am

Lillith had a good look at caen. "Ah, so it is you... Haven't seen you in a while. Perhaps next time, don't try and make the environment almost a suicide trap." Lillith hissed at tad bit you could tell she still had a happy tone. "My master told me I need to stop eating others souls or start doing more good. It's obvious what I picked. " Lillith turned looking at the other male. "Sure we can team up... For now.." Lillith waited for the other two to go away before she crossed her arms. "This isn't going to be easy. Snow makes my body slightly more unstable than usual so we already have a disadvantage. Even with that it's not enough of an edge. Can you protect me if they attempt to get smart and throw snow at me? I can withstand any power they throw but snow is a no go but I'm getting ahead of myself. What abilities do you have?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:31 pm

"How was I supposed to know you were here?" Caen said, smiling as he spoke. His eyes narrowed a little when Lillith pointed out her intentions for joining, and sighed "well... It's a step in the right direction, I guess..." he muttered, holding the bridge of his nose. 

He snapped out of it when Dione began to speak, and, before he knew it, she had taken off in the direction of a nearby building. Caen looked at Lillith and Boubka, and said "let's make this a good fight," before heading in the same direction as Dione.

Following the green wolf inside of the building, Caen crossed his arms, listening to Dione's gameplan. His eyebrow was raised when she mentioned "boosting his powers", but before he could ask questions, she had already closed her eyes. When they opened, a rush of energy overcame Caen, nearly making him stumble back out of shock. 

"Th-this power...! I feel so... so energised!" He said, a smile coming onto his face. He jumped a couple of times, like a boxer getting ready for a match, before summoning a flame in his hand "if this does what you say it does, then I should last a lot longer than usual..." he said, before turning towards the door. "Let's hope Boubka knows how to fight against fire..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Bou was...disturbed. Eating souls? Oh boy. This girl was really something different. But if Caen wasn't going to kill her then she must be a pretty okay gal. Caen encouraged the two. "Yeah yeah you just be on your way so we can kick your butt good." He grinned.

He then listened to Lillith. Apparently she was weak to snow? Maybe it was just the cold or something like that. He created his chaos gauntlets and then stretched his arms. "Right. I'll try to protect you from the snow as much as I can. You just also try to dodge it and we should be fine."

Beating Dione on her own would've been easy, but he knew that she was just there to power Caen up. Then it hit him. "Shit. Caen has fire powers." If there was one power he was afraid of, it was fire manipulation. It seemed like Chaos energy and fire don't go very well together. It was his weakness. "Let's make a deal. If I protect you from the snow, you make sure that Caen won't be able to use his fire that much, kay?" Let's get this party started.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Dione laughed when she saw the hedgehog's excitement. "Let's hope so! I'm not sure how Bou usually fights, but I saw they took off into the park. Typical. Maybe they're trying to get higher up to get to a vantage point..." She was more thinking out loud than anything. "What do you think? Do you have any ideas? Any weaknesses we can exploit?" 

She rubbed her forehead and stretched a bit. "I can run pretty fast, but it's gonna be slippery out there, with that snow. I can climb trees too, but I don't know how helpful that will be." Her hand wandered towards the knife secured to her belt. "I'm afraid to use this, I don't want to hurt anyone too badly.." The wolf shook her head and sighed. "Right, sorry, I'm rambling."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:22 pm

"But if we're both going on the defense, who is going to put the offense out? Or are we just testing their stamina? I can take whatever fire that boy has because I'm practically immune to it due to my kind but that fire will surely heat up the area making the snow melt. I could try to achieve a different form but that would only make my hunger rise...and the last thing I want to do is go on a rampage..." Lillith summoned her ink whip.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Caen nodded, putting his hand underneath his chin, stroking it a little as he thought. "I'm not exactly sure how he fights, either. He summons some form of boxing glove, as far as I can remember. Then again... I have noticed that he looks a bit... uneasy when I use my flames. Perhaps that's something that we can exploit?" He said, raising his eyebrow.

He laughed when she mentioned slipping on the snow, however, "you do realise I could just melt it, so long as you stay close to me?" He asks, smiling a little. "Still, what sort of range do you need to keep up with boosting my power? Can you... Do anything else while you do so?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:14 pm

The fox seemed confused about Lillith's battle plan. "Lilly, you're talking too much. Just eh....Try to focus on Caen while I will focus on Dione mostly, and we'll just help each other out where it's needed." He scratched the back of his head. "And I have no idea what you just said, but let's not destroy everything and everyone, that'd be pretty cool. Okay?" He put his hands on his hips.

"Y'know, let's see where they're at! Follow me!" He walked into one of the taller buildings, running up the stairs at a really fast pace, to eventually get to the top of the building. "Now where are you punks?" He said as he tried to look for them.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:59 pm

"You're right, I could, haha." Dione laughed at the comment Caen made when the two of them were discussing the snow outside. "Why did you choose snow, out of all things, though?" It seemed to be more of an inconvenience to all of them than anything, but maybe that had been the hedgehog's goal. It was a training session after all. 

The question about her range made her pause for a bit. "I haven't tested my full range yet, but it's at least a hundred feet, seeing as it's happened before at those distances. I think I would be able to push it to one fifty but I'm not sure. I suppose now would be a good time to test that out!" She opened the door and stepped outside, looking out for the other two guild members outside. 

No one seemed to be there... Odd. She turned around to face the building again, noticing some movement on one of the roofs. She whispered to Caen. "Do you think you could shoot some fire at them from here?" The building was at least six stories high, so she didn't know if it was an option for the hedgehog to exploit, but the two of them combined could maybe do something about that.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:17 pm

"Talking to much?! " Lillith crossed her arms. "Caen knows my little tricks. They won't work on him-" She couldn't finish because her partner had already went off to go find the other two. "Sssshhh we can't let them know we are here!" Lillith whispered.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Caen raised his eyebrow at Dione’s questioning about his choice of weather. Eventually, he just shrugged and simply said “I just like snow, that’s why I chose it. Pretty poor excuse, I know.”

He nodded at the wolf as they both walked out of the building, glad that he knew the rough range he could work with. 

And when he had spotted Boubka running across the rooftop of a six-storey building, he couldn’t help but chuckle. “Six storeys... That’s roughly sixty feet...” 

He turned to Dione, holding out his arms “here’s something I’ve been meaning to test out properly.” The hedgehog jumped, and, as he did so, a pair of orange fiery wings sprouted from his back, burning with a brilliant light as he was carried upwards at a relatively fast pace. Soon, he had reached the top, and he landed safely on the roof. “Greetings, Boubka!” He said, smiling.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm

The red hedgehog was approaching. Hah. That was okay. He'd still have to climb the whole building! Bou was wrong. Very wrong. The red dot became bigger and bigger. Flames were surrouding him. "Wh-What?" He stood there, frozen in place until the hedgehog landed on the building. His shocked expression quickly turned into a cocky one. "A pair of wings isn't gonna save you Caen. You know that!"

The fox took a battle stance. "I hope you are ready..." He raised his right arm up to the sky, five small orbs appeared next to him. "...for THIS!" He slammed his arm forward. The orbs suddenly became hand sized bullets flying straight at the red hedgehog. Immediately afterwards Bou created his chaos gauntlets. "Let's see what ya got!" He quickly glanced at Lillith. "New plan. Meet Dione on the stairs!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Caen's ascend towards the roof of the building, was quite an impressive one. Fire wings was something Dione hadn't yet seen before, and it was quite the sight to behold. She was proud to have slightly contributed to that, considering she was boosting him still as well. When the hedgehog was safely up there, the wolf burst through the door and started running up the stairs, on her way to assist Caen. 

She heard Boubka yell something to Lillith, but wasn't quite sure what it was. Hopefully he didn't send her downstairs to meet her, that would be bad. Fighting on stairs was.. tough, from what she had seen and heard. It gave a weird perspective to everything, mainly because you're trying to not fall down, as well as trying to not get hit, as well as trying to land hits on your opponent. It would be a good opportunity to practice multiple things at a time, but it would also be dangerous. One of them, or maybe even both, could fall and hurt themselves rather badly. After all, it was a six story building. 

In the few seconds she needed to realise what was going on, she had unconsciously reached for her knife, hoping she could defend herself with that without hurting Lillith with it. She didn't know what kind of attacks the inkdemon had, but this was not the time to worry about that. This was the time to focus.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next