Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Classic Sonic RP

4 posters

Go down

A Classic Sonic RP Empty A Classic Sonic RP

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:09 pm

I know a lot of people were talking about an After Sonic Forces RP, but what about a In the middle of Sonic Forces RP. Mania Spoilers - The Sonic of the Mania Dimension was transported into the Forces Dimension. What happens to Virtual Mobius while they're gone?

The point of this RP is to only use the characters and tropes of Classic Sonic games to create a modern RP with an alternate version of your OCs.

Plot-

"Sonic, Little Planet, and the Phantom Ruby have vanished into another dimension, but Doctor Robotnik and The Phantom Heavies remain. Tails, Knuckles, and Amy attempt to keep the peace while Robotnik and the Heavies go to war for the last remnants of the Phantom Ruby's power: the three Reality Shards. They might need some help! Maybe some rookie Freedom Fighters will join their side? Not all Mobian hero are so just though. Will these Mobian fighters choose to aid the Phantom Army in overthrowing Robotnik or aid the enemy they know for promises of power and wealth and become 'Eggmen'?"

In this RP you can play as Knuckles, Amy, Tails, or any Classic Sonic character. (Think everyone created for the games before SA1) You may also choose to play as an Alternate version of your OC and join either playable faction: Freedom Fighters ot The Eggmen (the names can be changed). No humans (Sorry Shrike buddy) and no Post SA1 content (GUN, Black Arms, Wisps, or countries listed in newer games.) You may have one character on each side if you so choose.

There will be three missions relating to a Reality Shard, that the factions will battle over. Even if your faction looses the battle you will still be making progress and can battle a Heavy!

Mission A.
Knuckles-
"Some guys told me a Blue Hedgehog was spotted in an amusement park on Angel Island. I hired some detectives to find him but they went quiet on me. Why don't you and me go check it out together?"

Robotonik-
"What a Blue Hedgehog? It must be that dastardly little rat Sonic. Assemble your team and catch that Hedgehog!"

Mission B.
Tails-
"Woah these seismic readings are off the charts! Flicky's Island is in for a load of trouble if we don't do something about that volcano."

Robotnik-
"Well the Flickies are going to be blown sky high by that volcano anyway. Why don't you round them up. They make Great Batteries for my machines.

Mission C.
Knuckles-
"A G..g...ghost Town? You and Amy take care of it. Apparently it just appeared out of the blue on the coast after the Ruby vanished. What, I'm not scared I just have better things to do!"

Robotonik-
"Ghaa that site was prime beachfront property! Now a whole city appear there. It would have been the perfect place to build my greatest theme-park Eggman Land! Recon the site, and prepare the city for Demolition!"

Mission D.
Both sides come together to Attack the Phantom Army HQ

Last edited by HalfmoonHex on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

A Classic Sonic RP Empty Re: A Classic Sonic RP

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 pm

I'll presume this is non-canon, and I'm well up for an RP like this, perhaps with both my main hero, Caen, and my main villain, Alastor (or maybe Wilhelm, as he is a science-y type of guy)!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Yes Doggy wanted Eggman so I'm giving her Eggman. This would be Non-cannon for sure. I owe her one.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:23 pm

I think you misunderstood me, Hex. I wanted to be in an rp that has eggman not be eggman XD.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm

No I understand! You can join his team if you so choose.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:18 pm

It's classic Tails. Think Sonic 3nK era or the Tails in Generations.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 pm

You can play as Tails and Ophelia. You get one character per faction, and can play characters people already own because it's non-cannon. I'll probably play the Heavies so you guys have a villain to fight, besides just each-other.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 pm

It really doesn't matter how old she is, this is an Alternate Universe where only Sonic 1-3nk Exist. Cartoons and Comics don't exist, and only some of the Game Gear and spin-off games exist. And when I say Heavies I mean the Hard Boiled Heavies.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/6/6c/HBH.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20170829170952

But with the extra power they receive in Titanic Monarch Zone.

https://youtu.be/9gK9ThNdMl8?t=7m59s

Last edited by HalfmoonHex on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:10 pm

Well Doggy and Red can play. Lets give it a go. I'll work on it on my next day home alone.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down