Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vines and Metal

2 posters

Go down

Vines and Metal Empty Vines and Metal

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 am

It was a normal early day for Gear, he was running through the Emerald hill Zone on one of his average runs through Zones he liked. 

"I wonder if anything special will happen today, so far its been pretty boring other than Arc's little adventure adventure he told me about" Gear said aloud as he dashed across several bridges and through several loops "I don't think I'll run into anyone here though, not many people come around here  since there are still Eggman bots around here" Gear spin-dashed through several enemies and quickly charged up a peel-out, hitting maximum speed and blazing through the zone until he reached the top of a large hill where he stopped, taking in the beautiful sunrise "(sigh)... But this is a great place to relax though" he layed down and put his arms behind and closed his eyes, letting the sounds of nature settle in and occasionally whistling a tune of his own.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Vines and Metal Empty Re: Vines and Metal

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 am

Saige stretched a bit as she made it to the bottom of a large hill. Ordinarily, she would hate being alone but today, she felt like practicing her powers and had yet to come out to her school friends about it. She looked around at the scenery around her. 

"Yeah... Today really is a great day." 

Listening to the wonderful sound of an ocean breeze, Saige pumped her fist a bit. 

"Right. Let's see... I wonder if I can try anything with the trees..." 

Saige closed her eyes, put one hand in front of her and focused her mind on the tree. When she opened her eyes to see what she was doing, the tree wasn't moving at all. Saige's cheeks puffed out a little as she grew a bit annoyed. 

"Well, great! That didn't work!" 

She huffed a little in annoyance. 

"I'll try it again! There has to be something I can do with the trees. Being able to control vines is great but if there's more to my powers then I have to discover them!" 

Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself, she went back to focusing on the tree, closing her eyes and focusing even harder.

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 am

Gear layed there for a bit, not really keeping track of the time. A good while later he got up, stretched out his limbs and wslked to the edge of the hill taking a good look around "Welp, guess I better get going." As he started to prep a peel-out to get moving he picked up several badniks moving at the base of the hill. As he looked down he saw a figure at the based of the hill who, seemingly, didn't notice the several badniks that were coming around the hill towards them. "Crud, better help them. It doesn't look like they notice those bots" He quickly jumped down the hill hitting the ground running, picking up speed as he went. "Hey you! Look out!"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:23 am

Saige's eyes blinked open as she heard someone call out to her. She then saw several odd creatures that seemed to be metallic versions of animals. 

"Huh...?" 

It worried her a little as she never really saw any of these things in the school she went to. Still, they looked rather dangerous to be around and something in her gut told her that they would attack her if she got too close. Quickly, she ran over to the left, hoping that they wouldn't follow her. 

"It'd be bad if I ended up having to fight any of these guys. I really hate fighting and violence..."

Saige thought about that while planning on what to do next and decided the best course of action was to figure out who that voice was. She looked to figure it out and saw a... metallic hedgehog...? 

"What on earth...? I don't think I've ever seen anyone like him in my school...? I think he might have been the one who warned me about these guys so he seems nice enough... What should I do to help him out? I can't exactly fight and it's going to be a challenge to try and fix up a robot's wounds. Well, I'll at least thank him later."

Coming to that decision, Saige decided to watch the fight, wondering how it would go.

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:43 am

Gear shot fowards, jumping up into the air before hovering for a second only shoot fowards ramming into the group badniks, destroying them one by one before landing gracefully on the green grass. Gear turned to the figure, finding it was a yellow furred cat "Hey there, probably not the best place to be with all the badniks around. It's not safe here" Gear said as he nervously scratched his head "Could have been bad if I hadn't been here"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 am

Saige looked over at the metallic hedgehog again after he defeated the weird robotic creatures, noticing that he appeared to be talking to her. 

"Badniks...? Is that what they're called?" 

Saige hummed a little. 

"I don't think I've ever actually seen them where I live. Are all of them like this?" 

Musing that a little, she soon realized the hedgehog was talking to her. 

"Ah, yeah! Thanks a lot for saving me." 

She grinned a little at the hedgehog. 

"My name is Saige. What's your name?"

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Gear gave a sheepish look "Sorry, probably should have introduced myself first" With that he spun in place, stopping in a classic pose, wanging his finger "Name's Gear, Gear the metal hedgehog."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down