Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Titan Tournament (Sign up to Join.)

+4
ecolusian
HalfmoonHex
The Red Blur
ChaoticBou
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Titan Tournament (Sign up to Join.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Titan Tournament (Sign up to Join.)

Post by Dione Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Looks like things went wrong after all. There for I would very much like to resign from this tournament. My apologies to the other competitors but I will not be a part of this tournament. Good luck when this thing starts.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The Titan Tournament (Sign up to Join.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Titan Tournament (Sign up to Join.)

Post by TheRoboticalBlur Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Well, due to the severe lack of participants, I think I'll join ya, especially since Dione was thinking about resigning from it. Already chosen my character, good ol' Metal Sonic. But, if we aren't allowed cannon characters, that's fine. But, if we are allowed, could I maybe get a bio? Sure, I know practically everything about Sonic's loathsome copy, but it would be nice to have a basis to work off of too, thanks. Also, don't worry, I've been roleplaying for years-mostly on STOP LINKING CHATSY'S IN THE CHAT and Shamchat, and things have gotten preeeeeetty good from there.

Also, pls reply. Pls. Do it for Metal.

TheRoboticalBlur
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:37 pm

((yeah, you're right. In non-canon, the use of canon characters is perfectly fine, because it doesn't really stay inside the 'canon' of the site. That's why world-changing events generally aren't allowed in canon))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2