Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokken Tournament

Go down

Pokken Tournament Empty Pokken Tournament

Post by Ash-Black Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello there! I've had Pokken Tournament on me for a bit now and just curious as to who else may own it!

What do you think of the game? Who do you tend to play as?

Personally I think it's a very addictive game. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to pick it up at all but the tutorials in the game itself are very useful, and teach you the bread and butter of the individual characters which I found to be helpful. I'd say Pokken is easy to learn for some harmless fun, but quite difficult in terms of mastering and learning it inside out.

So far I have only done one or two matches with the whole roster of characters, but have primarily been using Weavile and Lucario through the Single Player Tourney / Story mode and Online. I have to say though I absolutely adore all of the personality and quirks every character has, it makes them all stand individually from each other! Lucario being cool, calm, collected, Weavile's mischievous and cheeky attitude, and Machamp's serious ego problems haha!

Some points I would like to note are that I feel the two unlockable characters (Who I won't spoil) in my experience so far are quite hard to deal with and in some sense quite OP, however I wouldn't really like to use that term. Although one could argue that's down to my own knowledge and adaptability to battling those characters.

My last small thing would be that the backgrounds are somewhat..ehhh? They aren't too important as you shouldn't really be focussing on them, but a lot of the objects, Pokemon and People in the background literally look like paper cut outs. But as I said, it's not a major thing to be focussing on.

Ash-Black
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down