Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 11 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 pm

The ghost sighed and spilled the beans. "She had no she had released me and I wanted to at least let her know that I'm here," there was sadness and sincerity in his voice, but given the circumstances, his honesty was completely worthless. "I startled her. I didn't expect her to jump, let alone fall down the stairs. She was dead on the spot."

"Permission to resume what we wanted to do with the ghost?" Maggie insquired.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm

"It was you... All this time we were looking for someone who was right here! I CAN'T BELIVE THIS! I... I... I need to go." Liela went to another room in the house but before she completely left"Permission granted" And then she was in another room. Lillith turned to where she could sense the ghost. "You hurt my master's feelings... now you will pay!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:33 pm

The runes quickly reappeared, and Maggie summoned the punching bag. The voidwalker then quickly bound the ghost to it.

"w-what have you done?!" the ghost shrieked. "what have you done to me?" The monster girl then enveloped the ghost's new body, constricted it and threw it across the room like a ragdoll.

"I think I did all I wanted to do," she said nonchalantly. "He's all yours, Lil." Kit, for whatever reason, chose not to participate and instead, went after Liela. She needed her help with something.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Liela say in one of the rooms. She looked like she was about to cry. "I can't believe Ive been used as a fool! Betrayed once again!" Lillith took out her inkwhip. She was giving a pretty creepy face. "You're going to love this!" Then she started to whip hard at the body. She was not showing mercy. 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Kit followed her voice, went inside the room and offered to comfort her with a hug. It was the least she could do.

The whip only scratched the ghost's artificial body and even the scratches weren't very deep.

"You're gonna need a bigger whip," Azzar, the tentacle monster, told her. "Or a sharp knife." Like Maggie, he also did not want to participate and merely sat beside the voidwalker.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:39 pm

"I'm so pathetic! I can't even tell when people are toying with me!!!" She unpossesed her body so kit couldn't really hug her. She looked at kit with her child-like appearance. She started to cry. "What do you want?" 

Lillith threw her whip on the floor in anger. She went straight to the kitchen and got the biggest knife she could find. Then she came back and started to brutally stab the body.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Kit looked at the ground, then back at Liela. She opened her mouth to say something, even though she couldn't speak and then closed it and left without a single word.

The ghost screamed in pain and agony as Lillith was turning him into swiss cheese. There was, however, no blood, so even after all those stabs, all Lillith could have to show for her efforts was a cramped hand.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Liela just Levitated there. She watched Kit leave the room. "That's right... Alone that's all the company I need." "Are you enjoying the torture?" Lillith was smiling even though she looked tired. "

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Kit did not return to the main room with Lillith and the others.

"Please, please stop!" the ghost begged. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"If there's one thing I can thank you for," the tentacle begun. "It's for letting my meet up with Lillith. Other than that, you deserve every bit of suffering she's giving you."

Maggie noticed that Lillith was tired and offered to help. "Look at you, all drained out already," she teased her. "Where's your stamina?" To say nothing of how she said she would devour all of its souls. Where'd that idea go?
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Lillith glared at maggie. "Well usually I don't attack for more than one minute. They usually die before that." Lillith then looked back at the body. "Then what was it you originally plan to happen, Ghost? My master is in another room probably crying her eyes out! YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT!" She went and stabbed the body again but this time twisted the knife inside. "DON'T WORRY HA HA! JUST ONE MORE ROUND OF THIS AND IT'LL BE LIGHTS OUT FOR ALL OF YOU!" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:47 pm

When the ghost found out his pleas fell on deaf ears, he started screaming. Lillith's knifetwisting only made it worse.

"Argh, put a sock in it!" Maggie quipped and put hands over her ears.

The voidwalker drew a rune underneath the ghost and not only did it silence it, spikes also emerged from the ground to stab it.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Lillith was only laughing now. Hearing the ghost scream really made her happy. "HA HA HA HA HA! VOID WALKER, UNMUTE HIM! I WANT TO HEAR HIM NOW!" Lillith took the knife out of the body. She dropped the knife and put both of her hands on the body. She looked like she was concentrating. "Any last words before I eat your souls?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:26 pm

The voidwalker unmuted him and gave him his last rites. "I wish that you burn in hell, alone and that each time you think you're gonna sneeze, nothing happens!"

"She's a demon, smartass," Maggie told him. "Fire and brimstone would just ticklesher. But the sneezing part's pretty spot on and is actually a pretty mean thing to wish upon someone."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:19 pm

"I've already done my time in hell. That last one is certainly a problem but I will manage." Lillith paused for a moment. "Goodbye" Then she opened her mouth and a dark aura surrounded her and the body. The process is extremely painful for the victim. Several very soul-like auras came out of the body and flew into her mouth. This took only a few seconds. Then Lillith let go of the body and held her mouth closed. She'd never had that many souls at once and was having trouble digesting them. After a bit, she was finally able to absorb them all. She grabbed her head and fell on her knees. Her body began to change. Her hair grew longer and she became as tall as Liela. Ink like horns and tail appeared. There was even two little ink blobs that levitated above her head. When it was done, she looked like this http://sta.sh/029ybm2cbpve

Lillith stopped grabbing her head and looked at the ground. The dark aura didn't disappear and she was shaking.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:41 pm

"Y-you okay?" Maggie asked and took a few cautious steps towards her.

For the first few moments, nothing seemed off about her, at least from the outside. But inside of her, something was set off, something the ghost had warned her about, something that, with demise and absorbtion at her hands, was as true as ever. The chain reaction had begun and the souls started dying.

First came the scorching sensation, like every single vein inside her body had the blood inside of it boiling and then came the violent and completely unvoluntary muscle contractions that had her drawn like she was in some sort of medieval torture device. Lastly, her skin seemed looked like it was coming off and melting and the very same soul aura was now shining brightly through her eyes and mouth.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:54 pm

She felt the energy she just gained to disappear but not as normal as it should have. The pain was unbearable for her. Lillith started to scream. "THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Liela had heard Lillith's screams and rushed into the room. She was in her ghost form. "What's goi-OMG LILLITH!!!" She flew close to Lillith.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:46 pm

A single soul exited her body in the form of a gray cloud of smoke and then quickly dissipated. The rest followed rapidly and each time they left, it hurt, the pain comparable to someone hammering a nail through her wrist and not bothering to miss the bone. And it kept going on and on, with barely any pause between each strike of the hammer.

After quite possibly the longest twenty seconds in poor Lillith's life, it was over. The pain was gone, but so were the souls. Not a single one of them remained within her, not even a fragment.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:08 pm

When all the madness stopped, Lillith had changed back to the normal form she had before. "WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED TO HER!" Liela got even closer to Lillith but was looking at the others."N-Never in my life.. have souls... ever reacted like that... ever." "Those things flying out of you were souls?! " Lillith looked at her hands."Yeah, they were supposed to bring me back to my original form but something went wrong... very wrong." Lillith got up from the ground. "Guess eating souls from ghost's are a no no." Lillith looked really sad. "Man I had it, for a second, I did! Is luck never in my favor!!!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 am

Kit came back just to see what was going on, but stopped at the doorstep, not entering the room. When the situation calmed down, she left again.

"Well, he did say even as little as one soul missing would cause something to happen," Maggie thought out loud. "Although I never imagined it to be anything more than just a harmless note."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Lillith was still shaking a little. She didn't feel any pain but the experience got her a little shaken.  "If I knew that was going to happen, I would not eat him." Lillith grabbed her stomach hard. "But now I'm soooooo Hungary!!!" She started to look at Maggie weird licking her lips.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:38 pm

"I-I'm not tasty or even appetizing," she said worringly and took a few steps back from Lillith. "Besides, my soul is tainted. Can't even be used in soul gems." The tentacle monster stepped in.

"There's just five of us now," he noted. "Are you really that keen on making that number even lower than it is?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Lilith turned to the tentacle monster. "I don't want to make this group smaller. I just... I-its just... I really need to feed!" Liela levitated next to Maggie and touched her shoulder or well she tried to but it just phased through to assure her she wasn't going to let Lillith eat her.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:58 pm

"Mistress Liela, is there anything we can do?" The tentacle monster asked. "Or do we just wait?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:25 pm

"Hmm..." Liela looked at Lillith. "Besides just now, when was the last time you ate a soul. You're supposed to have one once a week." Lillith started to twiddle her fingers. "Uh well, the last time was like... Uh... 4 weeks ago" "WHAT" "Well I thought since you don't like me killing people so often that I would cut off on eating for you. I was doing good controlling it but the taste of souls right now is gotten me hungry." "Is that why you've been getting so tired lately? Oh gosh, I'm sorry! Is there a monster or something that doesn't really matter that we could summon for her?" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Maggie took the book and started turning pages. She stopped when she came across magical, yet non-sentient creatures. These included unicorns, pegasi and dragons. "We could try this," she told Liela. "There's no penalty of any of these die during a summon, as there's plenty of them."

"Well, I suppose it is commendable that you fought against your hunger for souls," Azzar, the tentacle monster muttered. "Beings aren't exactly glad to have their souls ripped out of their bodies." And on very rare occassions, a soulless being would not die instantly and just remain like that, still alive except for that one, vital piece missing.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next