Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Intentions.

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Intentions.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Intentions.

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Caen was still lying on the ground, waiting for some form of help, crying quietly. A lone soldier walked into the village, and stood in front of Caen. Caen grimaced as he stretched his neck up, so he could see this man up-close. His armour looked pretty advanced, yet also familiar, in the sense that it was coloured in a green, black, and beige camouflage, much like a soldier of the army. His face was covered by a large helmet with a green visor. "You... You cowards! You killed them all, and for what?! You will... You will..." He dropped his face back down onto the ground, defeated. The soldier knelt down, pulling out a syringe filled with a strange liquid. Caen turned his head to look at him "what? You're now gonna knock me out, and capture me? Disgusting... I hope you all die in a fir-" he was cut off by the needle entering his arm, causing him to wince in pain. In mere seconds, Caen regained control of his arm, "wha-?" He said, taken aback. He propped himself up with his arm.

The soldier stood and spoke to him " Once you regain your control....leave this area..before the others find you...and kill you." His voice sounded much like a distorted radio, most likely protecting their voice and, in turn, their identities. "You... Why are you helping me? Who are you?"

Caen's legs started twitching as they were seemingly brought back to life, and Caen got up shakily "I'm not leaving... These guys were killed by your colleagues, and I'd rather die than let their deaths be in vain."

A voice sounded behind him, realising that the soldiers should have already left. Caen turned "wait, I know that voice..." He saw the fox standing in the village "Liela! I am so glad that there's someone familiar right now."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:06 pm

(( can we get a check on the turn order?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:12 pm

(( It's Shrike's turn because you told shade to go before you by accident messing up the order. Shrike probably thought it was Shade's turn but he already went. The order now would be >Shrike Dogy Hex Shade Caen<
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 pm

-Transport Gunships Nomad and Hawk were taking the civilians for processing a a much smaller facility not to far from there current location, the Replicant made sure those who they were captured stayed in line, shunting those and beating the ones who tried to fight back, they were no match for the soldiers, The two gunships begin off loading the person at a well concealed base, this place was a drop off point where the civilians would under go testing for evaluation, those who passed would be shipped to the main facility to under go the transformation, those who did not make it would be shot on sight.

back at the now ruined village the lone replicant soldier who had given the drug to Caen, began to back away once Liela had entered the area, before she or he could react he was gone, something was not right, it seemed they may of been a fault in the creation of the soldiers, something that could lead to " self awareness" development of their own personalities, It came to the apparent conclusion that Echo team 2 had been abandoned all together by H.R.C, who simply always thought the replicant soldiers were mere weapons, expendable's who could be replaced with more.-

" All elements be advised all attempts to gain contact with command have failed, command has gone dark repeat command has gone dark, G.U.N forces have arrived on the west perimeter, All units are to fall back to this location, location bearing 201, rally point established fall back I repeat fall back to this point...we will establish a hold point there and attempt and assess the situation."

- The last remaining 8 Replicant soldiers did as they were told and pulled out, leaving behind any civilians who may of escaped the carnage, as they moved one of them stopped some where...he could sense something...also his hearing was picking up noises of a fate origin, he moved in closer and closer to  Kamille's location, the sudden tread of boots grew even closer, till suddenly the hay was ripped away from her, staring at her and the pups was a fully armored Replicant soldier, cladded in thick gear, his face hidden behind his helmet, he looked at her for a few mins before taking off to re join the rest, seems like they no longer were here to kill but to rather evacuated, why had command abandoned them and what were their main priorities now.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Liela heard Caen call out for her. She turned to him. "Oh my god Caen! What are you doing here? I guess that doesn't matter right now. We have to leave!" She went and tried to grab Caen's hand. "Whoever those people are that attacked here, knew exactly what they were doing. I was only able to kill one of them in that madness. They even had a troop that had my powers! Freaking super soldiers or something! I don't want to be around here when they come back!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Liela reached out, grabbing Caen's hand, and telling him that he needed to leave. Caen pulled his hand away "look, Liela, you and I both know I can't do that. Deaths could've been avoided if I was less careless, and now I must avenge them. It's how I work. If you wanna run, run, but I am staying here." Caen stood straight, crossing his arms "as I said to this gentleman-" he pointed over to where the soldier was, stopping when he realised he was gone "as I said to the gentleman that was there, I'd rather die than let the deaths of the innocent be for nothing."

He looked to the village gate, trying to perceive things in the darkness "of course, I could just follow them, but that poses the risk of losing them, especially when that man said they'd be back."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:19 pm

((Umm,Caen, I thought it was Hex's turn. Lol messing up the order I see.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:39 pm

((argh, why do I keep doing that?! Skip my next turn >_<))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:01 pm

((It’s fine Red we’ll figure it out. I “fixed” my computer by the way.))

Kamille was sprawled out on the boards over the carriage. She’d passed out from exhaustion and dehydration. She wasn’t used to this much action in the middle of the night at least since the last time she played Dreamcast for an all weekend charity marathon. She probably wouldn’t even put up much of a fight if she was woken up.

“Soo cold…” She shivered as the cool air licked her fur. The pups had quieted down just a little, but the cold air hitting them caused them to cry out. Kamille cringed, “the babies…” but couldn’t do much for them.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:59 pm

(Is it too late to join?)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:48 am

((I'd be okay with you joining.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:50 am

(Kk, Should I wait until the end of the posting turns?)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:05 am

((Probably))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:16 am

(So I'm after Shade, since Caen accidentally posted early?)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 am

((Yep))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:02 am

Shade was worried as he was beginning to be unloaded off the ship and into some secret base. Shade didn't want to say anything as he thought he might be hit by the soldiers, or even killed. Depending on how they were going to be evaluated, that is one at at a time or all at the same time, Shade was one of the last Mobians to be evaluated even though Shade didn't know this.

Shade's eyes were flying around in fear, trying to see anything in the base that might be useful to escape. Shade was finding it hard to stay positive when, well who could stay positive when you were kidnapped from a small, isolated town and being shipped away to some secret base with no information about what was going to happen to you? Shade then tried to find his friend, jumping up and down and looking around, "Sanis," he whispered, "Sanis, you here?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:19 am

A white fox strode towards what, from a distance, looked like a generally nice town...  The brass cogs on his outfit occasionally tipping slighty, plus the constant re-adjustments to his top hat. But then he got close enough to see that the town recently had conflict clearly occur within it's boundaries.

But being unable to feel fear, he got closer, until he heard faint cries, in which he traced the sound to the source... A near destroyed shack. But before he got any closer, he put one arm further into his sleeve.

His top hat fell to the earth below as he rushed the shack, throwing himself into it through a wall. turning his body into steel so he would have no trouble. And then he made his way over to the crying, bringing his other arm out of his sleeve, which he kept in the form of a steel blade despite changing the rest of his body back to flesh and fur... 

His footsteps caused the floor to creak as he brought himself closer, his blade arm ready to cut any foe that awaits...

Last edited by Envy the Jealous on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clearing up something.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:48 am

( Order is as follow
Shrike
Liela
Hex
Red
Shade Envy ) 

-Shade would now see exactly what was his fate, Replicant soldierswere guiding them into the dark confines of the base, inside it took form a lab merged with a military aspect, those who refused to co-operate where made to by means of severe force, one man dressed in  distinct yet unfamiliar black lab coat, inspects the subjects brought in, slowly but surely one by one would enter the testing section to see if they had what they wanted...every now and then a sound of a single gunshot was heard..that was the fate of any one who did not meet standards.

The town by now was burning, finally its last remains were leveled to the ground, G.U.N forces entered the town to assist with medical operations and restoration, mean while the 8 remaining Replicant had fled, where they had gone or what their next motive was, probably none of them would know, exact for one way, the Replica that fell at the hands of Liela still had his radio working, every thing said by them came through, a source of communication a way to find where they were, or what they were doing.

back at Replicant command, they started to see a problem with some of the helmet footage during the carnage,  handful of the replicant soldiers did not do as they were told and refused to fire on the civilians, the head of the project was out raged, this was a clear fault in the creation, now he had to clean up this problem by wiping out these so called " Self aware" soldiers

" I don't believe it, I knew this was going to happen, why didn't the board listen to me, they are becoming self aware and thinking for themself rather then just blatantly following orders...I will handle this problem...scramble interception teams. Replicant command echo team 2 is now labeled rouge shoot on sight I repeat shoot echo 2 team on sight."

-Gathering just north of the town, the 8 of them stood there, not sure what to do, they always had a member to lead them but now they lacked that , also lacking any command element.-

" Still no word from command about new orders, we need to set up a perimeter until we can figure out what to do next, G.U.N forces are in large numbers and will not last long against that kind of force, hold on...picking up a unknown origin signal....what the hell is that....Echo team are you hearing any of this."

-They all responded with a similar sound, some one was talking to them, Since Replicant soldiers had Telepathic powers they could pick up any one who shared the same power as they did, however they could only receive but not transmit, suddenly they began to scream in pain, holding their heads it was a massive over flow of psychic  energy, and due to the over flow started to create immense pain for them.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Liela knew she couldn't convince Caen so she gave a sigh of defeat." F-fine I'll stay but this is suicide and you know it!" She started to walk a little looking at the ground." Exactly what is going to happen if we find these guys again? Go into another fight because that didn't end well last time. We don't even know why they did this?" Her walking stopped when she stepped on something. It was the communicator from the dead soldier. She picked it up. "Now what do we have here? "Her ear twitched a little. People were talking through it."Uhh... hello? Anybody hear me? Because I can hear you" She was about to talk more but she started to hear screams of several people coming from the forest. "What is going on! Caen are you hearing that? It sounds like more people getting hurt! We have to go save them!" Liela started to run deeper into the forest.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 am

Kamille managed to relax a little after the trooper left her. The babies cried for food but she could only pant uncomfortably in a dreamless state.

When I giant metal man showed up to inspect her she couldn’t stop screaming. This evening was a nightmare. She’d been exposed to ghosts, gore, and now killer robots. “Stay away,” she kept shouting and rolled off of the cart. What the heck was this? Had the Egg Legion decided to clean up the stragglers from the PMC’s attack?
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:01 pm

"Suicide," Caen repeated to himself, "maybe so, but I can't run away. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Liela asked Caen what would happen if they came back, saying that it would probably end like the last time, and noting that neither of them knew what exactly was going on. "That wasn't a military force, so we know that they aren't up to any good. It ended how it did last time because I got careless. I got cocky, even though I knew nothing of my enemy. But I know a little more, now."
He watched Liela go up to the corpse of one soldier, picking up a communicator that had voices coming through, she tried to speak directly to them. "no, you fool!" He said, grabbing it from her hands "this will come in useful. We now have direct contact with them, and, if we play our cards right, we could find their base with this!" He said, holding the communicator up in the air. "Lucky you didn't seem to press any buttons to answer their messages." He said, sighing with relief. He stopped speaking when he heard cries and screams echo throughout the trees surrounding them, and he turned to look at the thick, dense forest. "Yeah, I heard it. Right now, our priorities are rescuing survivors. C'mon!" Caen said, before running out of the village, heading towards the sound.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Shade was now being guided towards the inside of the base with all the other civilians, Replicant soldiers occasionally shooting civilians and one by one taking them away to evaluate and test. It was almost Shade's turn with one person in front of him dragging off to be tested.

Shade began to panic as he could see soldiers begin to look at Shade, ready to drag him off. Shade wouldn't let that happen though, he was going to escape from this place, one way or another.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:31 pm

(Envy isn't fully metal, Hex, just his arm now .3.)

Seeing the girl roll out from under the hay, the fox stopped his movements entirely, he seemed to be scanning her or something.

While he waited for results to come in, he lowered his blade arm harmlessly, it turning back to flesh and fur. He simply asked, in a cold voice, almost emotionless; "Tell me all you know about what happened here, and nobody gets hurt... Well... In this current room."

As he spoke, he slowly uncovered the babies, and realising what kind of situation they and Kamille were in...

"Do you really believe you can get these larvae out alive and well?"

He seemed to refer to the babies as larvae for some reason, but he did sound honestly concerned...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 pm

-Shade was pulled by two Replicant soldiers, there combined strength virtually made it impossible for escape, he was taken directly into a room, a dark and eery place where two people stood, in distinct black coats, the two soldiers moved to their side, they seemed to the head of the facility.-

" Subject 212....welcome to our facility...do not be afraid..we are just going to run some..tests..to see if you check out..if you do..you will well on your way to a life most could only dream of..abilities no other normal soul could think of....don't try to escape or I will have you shot on sight and disposed of.....fit the amplifier."

-Bringing the device over it would test how strong his mind would be to psychic energy, pushed up as far as it would go to see how he could handle it, this massive blast of energy would determine whether he lives...or dies, and thus the machine activates sending a huge burst of psychic energy into his head.-

-Back at the outskirts of the village, the 2 who chased to find the screams came upon a strange sight, the screams were not of those coming from civilians it was coming from a team of Replicant soldiers, by the time they got their they would find the 8..in a dormant strange..as if they fell asleep standing up right, there bodies slowly moving as they breathed, there heads slummed down, standing quietly, not moving at all...it was as if some one..turned them off, of course this gave them a good opportunity, to see first hand who the hell they were, where they had come from and who they were following, yet there was a danger still, there was no telling if they would suddenly awake and gun them down.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Liela ran but heard the screaming suddenly stop. When she made it, she found probably the most disturbing sight she'd every seen but that wasnt going to stop her. She raised her hand and summoned a beam. "WHATEVER CHEAP TACTIC THIS IS TO LET MY GAURD DOWN ISNT GOING TO WORK!" She threw a beam at one of the soldiers making them fly a couple feet and hit a tree hard. The soldier didn't move and neither did any of the others."Wha? Why aren't you guys moving? I... I... I JUST KILLED ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS! WHY ARENT YOU MONSTERS ATTACKING?!?" She went closer to one of the slumped down troops. She started to wave her hand and snap her fingers at him. When they didn't respond, Liela got even more creeped out."uhhh... caen... " she tapped one of the troops. "This is giving me bad vibes all over." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next