Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Intentions.

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dark Intentions.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Intentions.

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:15 pm

( Yes it is you. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 pm

(What about Red Blur's turn? I'm after him, I just realised.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:39 pm

( Oh yea we will wait for him. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 am

Caen seemed to not react to each of the replicant soldier's heads slowly moving upwards, one by one, before they picked up their weapons. He knew that they wouldn't attack, not now. He stood and listened to the soldier's story, before replying "being used for another's profit... A story I know all too well." When the soldier had spoke of how the other soldiers had been taken over by an outside force, and that they were gunning down indiscriminately, as well as destroying files, Caen stepped back "destroying files? That must be a cover-up operation! Maybe this guy with telepathy works within your group?"

Caen's questioned was not answered before each soldier began to react to some form of outside force. Caen could feel an... Electricity in air. Liela obviously could feel it, too, as she looked North, asking if anyone felt that "yeah... Well, we know what's North."
He looked over at the soldier, telling him to escape before it's too late "I... I will free you, one way or another. That's a promise!" He began to run North, telling Liela to 'come on'.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Insomnia flew through the hallways with her squadron of soldiers until a soldier tells her about incoming threats, "no need to worry," she says telepathically, "it's time I introduced myself anyway." Insomnia looks around and scowls, "we are going to need more numbers," Insomnia then telepathically ordered some of the soldiers, "come back to me, my Lazari, you are needed elsewhere.

Insomnia kept moving before seeing a lonely scientist. Lifting him telekinetically towards her, she invades his mind telepathically and extracts any information she wanted, the scientist squirms and screams until he flops over once she's done, "it seems these powered armour troops are going to be a bit harder to control," she says throwing the scientist into a wall, "no worries, we can just kill them if they don't comply." She laughed maniacally.

Insomnia's power had finally reached it's normal level and Insomnia chuckled, "it seems some of you are sprinkled around the vicinity, come to me," she ordered telepathically, "stay silent. We will need to surround our enemy if we are to kill them," she sensed the enemy's presence, "they're here. Okay boys, be good Lazari and let's give our guests a nice, warm welcome." Insomnia's skin then turned grey and she looked at herself, "Issac isn't giving up. Good, I didn't expect him to."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:26 pm

-Rouge Replicant forces under her control moved into position to set up ambush sections against the still loyal and paired Replicant troopers, in what was going to be the first Replicant on Replicant battle, Echo 2 team who was by the village was now making its way to reinforce the Replicant, already holding inside the complex.

Two assault gunships hovered over the base as paired Replicant troopers rope repel down into the facility and were immediately met by gun fire by the rouge replicant units.

All hell broke loose as now it was super soldier vs super soldier, ordinance flying this way and that, explosions , shock waves, bullet casing, and each side taking some serious losses in the progress, however the paired Replicant units had some serious back up in the form of the heavier riot control troopers, who wore very thick white armor, had a type of Riot shield in the one arm and a massive 3 barrel gun in the other, these heavy duty replicants began to even the odds, it was clear the Rouge replicant were being overwhelmed, not to mention the fact there were two helicopter gunships above ready to rain hell down.-

" Commander this is Echo 12, we are suffering heavy causalities ! enemy strength is currently un determined..but we have picked up a transmission that more reinforcements are coming to assist the paired replicant....info indicates they are sending in powered armor mech units to wipe the facility out....I have also been in contact from Echo 2 team at the village....they are moving to a secure location..I highly suggest a withdraw at this point...Zeta And bravo teams have confirmed they finished their objectives...all intel data inside this complex has been destroyed."

-Echo 2 team moves back into the village to secure it, setting up a rally point for those to flee to if they chose the option to retreat.-

" Command co-ordinates received from Echo 2 team rally point is the village, I highly suggest a withdraw at this stage or will be will be over run." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 am

Liela was running as fast as she can.through the forest. She had a head start but caen was clearly faster, passing her going in front telling her to "come on". (This guy is way too fast for me) Then Liela got an idea. "Hey Caen could you wait up for a moment. Can you carry me along with you and I make you intangable so you don't have to waste your time going around trees. " whether or not Caen was going to answer back was beyond her.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:12 pm

With the shooting over and the village mostly abandoned it was time to look for survivors. She didn't want to risk the cart so she hid it best she could. Her first stop would be the stone building the elders resided in.

After that she would check the underground treasure trove where her relic resided. Unless it was the raiders target they most likely wouldn't have known about it. It couldn't hurt to check it.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Caen easily overtook Liela, and was running as fast as he could, trying to get to his goal as quickly as possible. He narrowly dodged a tree by sidestepping out of the way. Liela asked him to wait up, suggesting that he carry her, and that will allow her to make him able to phase through the trees, cutting the time it would take down by masses. He skidded to a halt, and weighed up the advantages and disadvantages "it would make sense. We can travel faster that way, and, as you said, we could phase through the trees. Alright, I'll do it. Although, I have a sneaking suspicious you can't keep up with me." Caen said, smirking. He walked over to Liela, lifting her off the ground and holding her in his arms. "Alright. Hold on tight."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Insomnia helped with the ambush but even still she noticed the slow depletion of her numbers, "no! This can't be," angrily she attempted to take over some of the loyal replicant soldiers and make them hers as well. Eventually, Echo 12 suggested a retreat, which pissed off Insomnia, "fine, my Lazari, retreat to the southern village for regrouping but only because I can't be arsed with hauling your pathetic asses out of here."

To create a distraction, Insomnia tried to make the pilot of the "choppas" go rogue and attack the loyal replicant soldiers. Insomnia turned in the direction of the village and proceeded to make a telekinetic wall behind her. This wall was invisible and wouldn't allow any enemies to pass through it.

The wall was strong but it wouldn't hold for very long so a few rounds of bullets would break the wall. The wall was only as tall as the hallway so the replicant forces could just run across the roof of the complex. The wall was also as wide as the whole complex to temporarily stop any replicant soldiers from chasing them.

Insomnia flew towards the village at a steady pace, destroying any woodland that got near her because of the telekinetic forcefield that surrounded her. Insomnia led her soldiers through the forest, "I want an immediate report of our losses. Because we are gonna to need more numbers. I also want any remaining soldiers to bring the hostages to me at once for immediate telepathic control."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:58 pm

-Seemed like instead of Caen and Liela going to them, they were going to come to them, the order had been given, all Replicant soldiers under her command were instructed to fall back to the village upon which only mere hours again they had attacked, only this time they were coming to regroup. Rouge replicant forces began to pull out, firing random shots as they fell back, the shield was breaking and breaking fast, paired replicant forces eventually smash through the shield  and continue with the attack.

Her attempt to bring the chopper pilot under her control did not go as planned, seemed like there was either some one else or something else blocking it from happening, however a few rouge replicant manage to barricade off their exit, putting a lot of debris between them and the ever growing number of the enemy.

this tactic worked rouge replicant forces fled into the night, following their new strange commander towards the village, for some odd reason the enemy did not give chase..simply let them go. final out of danger reach the formations of replicant soldiers began to make their way to the rally point established by the squad already their, they had a few of the hostages in tow with them.

" Commander..enemy forces have broken off their attack and are securing the compound...Echo team 2 has informed me the village is secure...we have 10 hostages in captive...current KIA is as follow...26 replicant confirmed killed....10 more injured....87 active soldiers total in number...all units are proceeding to the marked objective...area established as rally point sigma."

- The 8 soldiers apart of the ill fated Echo 2 team were already holding position inside the town...it was not hard to spot 87 well armed and armored figures approaching..but they were going to be in for a surprise on who was leading them..a ally...or foe? no one but them knew.- 

-Of course due to a run through of the town the Sheep's so called hiding spot was no longer so safe...they quickly find her..but due to strict orders from their new leader..they were not going to terminate or harm her...they just made sure she was not going any where.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Liela gave a sigh of relief. She was glad she didn't have to run anymore. She really couldn't even get close to the speed Caen could run. She wasn't going to admit that though. Even when Caen commented that she couldn't keep up with him, Liela quickly responded. "HEY I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU! I just thought this would be helpful for the both of us, that's all." Caen then lifted her up. Liela grabbed on real tight and started to transfer her intangibility to him.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 am

Immediately captured as she went outside. Why the troopers come back after destroying it and then leaving she had no idea. Maybe the babies were safer in the shed than being captured by these goons. She prayed for them. “You can’t do this to me. I’m a Federations citizen. I’ve got a passport,” she protested. “If the media finds out you murdered a helpless little prey Mobian on a mission trip it’s going to go really poorly for you guys.” These corporate stooges might not respect life so her only avenue to threaten them was with public outcry. “Your stock prices will fall off. There will be protests in the streets. It will be like that Oil Spill that happened to EP… um Eggman Petroleum a couple years back.”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 pm

((wow, I've been inactive, haven't I? Sorry about that. Hopefully, it wont happen again.))

Lillith argued back at Caen's previous statement, which made him smirk. "Yeah, suuuure you can." Caen said sarcastically. He began to feel lighter, almost... Spectral? Yes, that describes how he felt. Like a ghost. The fact that he had begun to grow increasingly translucent merely added to that feeling. He passed straight through a tree trunk and emerged out the other side, almost instantly. "Woah..." He said under his breath as he turned his head slightly to see the tree he had left behind "is this what it's like to be a ghost?" Caen asked to noone in particular, although it would seem as though the question was directed towards Liela.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Insomnia's passed off levels were only rising as a soldier gave her a status of the current situation, "yyyaaaarrgh," Insomnia telekinetically destroyed several trees around her in anger, yelling loudly. Eventually, Insomnia and a large amount of soldiers had arrived at the town and were waiting for the remaining troops.

Once the hostages were presented before Insomnia, she would take over their minds and make them her pawns. Insomnia calmed down and looked around, "they don't seem to be following us, the cowards, predictable."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

-Soon enough all 87 soldiers who were under her control were now fully entrenched into the town, of course they were still a force to be reckon with, but against the paired replicant they were horribly out numbered at this stage.

The enemy did not take after them, rather leaving to secure their facility and lock it down, Echo 2 team comes out to rejoin their new commander, exposing a hidden civilian, it was the Sheep, they explained she had hidden and survived the fire fight and that their may be more survivors, the Replicant now stood ready for new orders from their new commander.

Back at the compound the lead scientist was furious that his happened.- 

" I told you this was going to happen! Now we have a near full company of those soldiers under some one elses control, do you realize what this means!"

" Settle down, who ever holds control, won't for very long, we will take control and when we do, they will be gunned down on sight and dealt with right away, but right now we need to secure this facility, then we will worry about them." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:06 am

Liela saw Caen react to being intangible for the first time. He looked like he was in awe over the intangibility. Then he asked if this is how a ghost felt like and that made Liela's face change to a sad one. She knew what Caen felt wasn't really what it was like to be a Ghost. That was just the stereotypical thing that everyone would believe when given the intangibility but Liela knew the dark reality. "Oh...Caen... I hope you never get to feel what an actual ghost is." Liela looked down. She didn't want to add or give reasons as to why she said that. Then she heard a loud scream and several trees breaking snapping Liela out of her thoughts. "Whoa! whoa!! WHOA!!! Caen, did you hear that?! It sounded like a pirate or something destroyed some trees but it came from behind us" Liela noticed how stupid that sounded. "I mean... someone just screamed really loud and a bunch of trees broke just now!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:30 pm

(Um are we gonna keep going? Or are we gonna let this rp die?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 pm

( I think it died.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:38 am

(I dropped out of it because I didn't seem needed. I'm back now but you can skip me.)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5