Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Alpha

+5
Froshana
C.S.O.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shrike Marine
The Red Blur
9 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Operation Alpha - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation Alpha

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:55 pm

-Shrike had not left yet, he still had no idea of what he was looking for, it could be any thing and any where and unless the wolf revealed its location, Shrike would be going no where, he wanted to know what was going on, and what the hell this thing was. It was not phased about using force to get his answers.-

" Alright..listen up...who ever the hell you are..those sirens are not federal or military based sirens..that is something else all together and from what I gather..a sign that the situation is about to go all over the place. I suggest you be co-operative...Or a broken arm will be the least of your issues you will have to deal with...and further more..how do you know my name...I'v never seen you, nor heard of you...you better start talking...or your body starts breaking."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Shade was beginning to feel like he had dragged himself down into a dark crevasse that just keeps on going. He now realised that the situation was a lot bigger than he first thought. Shade was scared about the wall, and what might happen to it. He knew that the wall was tough but highly unstable once damaged.

Shade soon heard the sirens and he began to find it hard to breath, "I better not go to jail," he thought, "never again." Shade then looked directly at the wolf, Shade's eyes still purple, and looked directly at the visor. He closed his eyes and tried to telepathically scan for a mind, something that he could investigate.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:33 pm

( OOC: I've gotten Red Blur's permission for this little sequence. Just an FYI. )

The moment Caen's paw touches the wolf's shoulder, the wolf was already in motion. Both of his paws come up to grab hold of Caen's wrist and forearm, while the wolf moves forward and thrusts his other shoulder into Caen's chest. As the wolf hit Caen, he was already turning his body towards Caen's extended arm, which he'd secured in his grip, then proceeds to flip Caen over his own body, dropping Caen onto the ground before him. With Caen mostly prone, the wolf twists Caen's arm which he as not released hold of, applying pressure to it. It was not enough pressure to break Caen's arm, as he'd threatened, but it would be easy enough for him to do so if he continues.

All of this had barely taken a couple of seconds to occur.

Without taking his eyes off Caen, the wolf addresses Shrike.

"Your friend here told me your name." he replies, indicating Caen, "Then you showed up here and confirmed it yourself."

Shade's continued attempt to probe the wolf's mind was still blocked. He was getting nothing from him.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Caen's arm was almost immediately grabbed by the figure, leaving virtually no time to react. He was then elbowed in the chest, winding him almost instantaneously. Then, the world around him spun as he was flipped over the wolf's shoulder and to the ground, and he finished it by twisting Caen's arm, applying a lot of pressure to it. Caen screamed in pain, with good reason, as it was near excruciating. He continued yelling, worrying that the wolf would actually follow through, and break his arm. He couldn't allow that, but he could barely move. He tried to summon flames to perhaps burn the figure away from him, but to no avail, his arm merely gave off a few embers that quickly died. His face had a mixture of pain, anger, and confusion spread across it. He slammed his fist down onto the concrete, hard, trying to someone break free from the wolf's grasp.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 pm

-Shrike decides enough is enough, with a quick reflex, Shrike grasped the wolf by his neck, pulling him off Caen as if he was nothing more then a pebal, Holding him in the air with some strength from the the suit, He let him dangle there in the air, he was wanting answers and he was done with the games, he didn't use enough force to crush his neck but it was a lot to keep him in there. He thought perhaps this could at least intimidate him to some degree. yet close quarters fighting was not his strong suit, he just used brute force to solve most problems.- 

" Now listen here...I ain't just gonna let you come here..and mess around with people that I look out for..Like Caen..now..I am trying to be fair..and not trying to blow your head contents across the floor...why not make this easy on your self and tell us what the hell this thing is...that or I hope you can run fast...faster then my bullets..because my patience is running out...oh and so is my control over my trigger finger." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:08 am

Shade sighed, he had no chance of getting anything from the wolf telepathically. Suddenly, Caen's arm was grabbed, Caen himself was flipped over and now the wolf was twisting Caen's arm, "put him down!" Shade shouted, deciding to act quickly. He began to prepare a tele ball but before he could throw it at the wolf, Shrike had already moved in and grabbed the wolf by the neck.

Disposing of the tele weapon, Shade immediately ran over to Caen and checked him over for any wounds, "shit, Caen are you alright?" His vitals were alright, his heartbeat was naturally faster after that and no strange wounds were noticeable, "I think you're gonna be okay," he tried to reassure Caen, trying not to sugarcoat anything.

Shade then scrambled to his feet and rushed to Shrike, "put him down," he said trying to act calm. Shade grabbed Shrike's arm and continued speaking, "please, the last thing we need is to fight something we have no chance of winning against. Just try to control yourself, please," he was gripping Shrike's arm quite firmly, obviously this wouldn't do anything to Shrike or his armour but it was probably quite noticeable that even Shade was losing his patience.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:44 pm

The wolf smirks as he draws out a cry of pain from Caen. He debates whether he should actually break his arm or not since his point had been proven... but he wouldn't want to give the wrong impression by not following through on his threat. As it turned out, it was a moot point.

In his moment of inattention to the others nearby, Shrike is able to grab him around the neck from behind and pull him up from Caen. Dangling from Shrike's hands the wolf grabs onto Shrike's wrists, just to lessen the strain on his neck. Other than that he remains composed, even while Shrike makes his own demand and threat.

Finally Shade steps over and pleads to Shrike after he'd checked on Caen. The wolf chuckles softly.

"No... don't do me any favours." he says, his voice a bit strained from having Shrike's hands closed around his neck, "He doesn't want to give up his advantage. After all it takes a brave man to attack someone from behind."

His words are almost dripping with sarcasm.

"But what an impressive trio you make. Shade here detains me against my will. Your friend Caen violates my personal space even after I warned him not to. And you Shrike, you assault me from behind. And for what reason have all of you done this?" the wolf asks, "You've chased me and threatened me, but I've done nothing wrong. Unless traveling through a city on foot while dressed differently is a crime. In which case, wherever I go, you'd better be coming with me Shrike."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:18 pm

When Shade asked how Caen was, he replied with a series of grunts, before getting up and saying "I'm fine. Just winded." His voice contained a sense of aggression that Shade had not witnessed before, but Shrike most definitely had. Caen was pissed, there was no doubt about it. 

When Shade told Shrike to stop, Caen spoke as well "I wouldn't mind him suffering, if he wasn't potentially useful in finding out what the hell is going on. This isn't mercy, it's merely more useful for him to be conscious. I mean, we all know he's gutless, 'cause he couldn't even follow through on his threats, so I'm sure we'll know what threat he poses soon enough."

When the wolf spoke, with a sense of sarcasm in his voice, Caen's eyes widened. He was visibly getting angrier. Not only had he been embarrassed in front of everyone, but he was now being told he was doing the wrong thing by the enemy. He turned away " 'you are right about a clock running out.' Those were your words, correct? Now, to me, that sounds like a threat, not a direct threat to me, no, but a threat to the overall masses, and that I cannot allow." 

He walked up to the wolf, staring at him again "now, you will tell me what is going on, here, or..." He looked at Shrike "well, I needn't say more."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:45 pm

-Shrike releases his grip to drop the wolf to the ground, force was not going to get answers either, Shrike couldn't use lethal force either, they needed him atleast alive to give intel on the possible.-

" Caen...this is not gonna work, force is not gonna get him to talk, and while I wouldn't mind shooting him, we need him alive for more intel about what is going on, look you are a lot better at speaking, with words and such, I'll let you handle this better...but just so you know wolf..you pull any thing on Caen of Shade or even myself..I will not hesitate to do worse to you."

-Shrike stepped back so Caen could do his talking and his work, he never was good with words. And while he would of just shot the wolf, he was trying to use other methods other then just bludgeoning the hell out of some one to get them to talk. However he remained on guard, over watching Caen if any thing should get out of hand.  

"Caen...careful, we still do not know what this guy is capable of...or who else he may be working with. We need intel..and you handle this stuff a hell of a lot better then I ever could do."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Shade felt a little better when Shrike let go of the wolf, but he was pissed when the wolf was sarcastic. Shade had a little rage that he needed to get rid of so he looked at a nearby lamppost and, with a single glare, crushed it into a ball no bigger than Shade's hand. Shade listened to what Shrike and everyone else had to say while Shade took a few deep breath before smiling.

Shade had a idea, which would requireire telepathy but also the wolf's cooperation. Shade quietly moved towards the wolf and stood in front of him, no less than a foot away from the wolf. Shade sighed before saying, "I want you to take your helmet off. Ifyou truly mean no harm, take your helmet off," Shade's eyes looked straight at the wolf's visor and didn't blink or lose eye contact, "I want to have a little conversation," he said to Caen and Shrike, still looking at the wolf, "just our friend and I, won't be too long."

Shade then talked to the wolf, still not blinking whatsoever, "now I just have a few things for you, one, take off your helmet and two, sit on the floor with me, " Shade then proceeded to sit on the ground calmly, crossing his legs and placing his hands inside the space created by his legs as if he was a primary school pupil.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm

After Shrike releases him and he's dropped to the ground, the wolf looks around from the crouch he's landed in. Caen was visibly angry. Shrike let him know he was angry. Shade appeared a bit more composed, but the wolf suspected that even he was somewhat frustrated as well.

"Ah Caen... foolish, just like I said. Don't think you still have the use of both arms because I lost my nerve. You still have use of them because your friend pried me off." he says, "Perhaps the next time someone tells you to keep your paws to yourself, you'll remember the moments you spent screaming on the ground."

He turns to glance over his shoulder at Shrike.

"If you want to join him though, keep pushing your luck." he says to Shrike, "I'll keep my back to you though. That way you won't lose your nerve by having to face me when you make your move."

He looks back at Caen.

"I do find it amusingly hypocritical of you that you condemn me for 'threatening' people, which I haven't done, yet you feel perfectly fine threatening me." he says, "A clock is running out, but not every countdown leads to a catastrophe. If I had wanted to cause harm, I already would have. You think I need to wait for a specific time or signal to do so?"

The wolf snorts softly. He then glances around again apparently listening for something but other than the sound of the crowd that had withdrawn some distance back from them, outside Shade's barrier, the continuing flow of traffic nearby, and the approaching sirens, which were no longer that far off and coming from multiple directions, there was nothing else to hear.

After doing all this, the wolf then looks back at Shade who has moved a short distance away and was now sitting down. He walks over towards him, turning his back on Caen and Shrike. He crouches down in front of Shade, looking back at him.

"Ah... such a naive one. I'm sorry I can't set your mind at ease." he says, "You're practically a gentleman compared to these two, perhaps they should be following your lead on this."

He looks back at Caen and Shrike.

"I can't possibly remove my helmet with them nearby. It's not wise to risk vulnerability around those who are openly hostile towards you." he adds.

Then he looks back towards Shade.

"If you want to talk though, by all means. I still have some time left before the fun starts." he says, smiling slightly.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Caen's anger was near overflowing at this point, and he visibly shown that by stamping on the ground, a small amount of flame erupting around him, before quickly dying. It sounded violent, but the flames were... Less so. He had lost his temper, but he was trying to pose as little threat as possible. He shouted at the wolf "don't you dare try to make it out to him like I'm the bad guy! Like I said, gutless! You now try to manipulate others with your words... You remind me of someone... Someone that I struggle to forget, because the thought of him always leaves a bad taste in my mouth." He spat towards the ground beside him, before wiping his mouth.

He was soon distracted by the quickly increasing volume of the sirens "just like Shrike said, those aren't any kind of police siren. That ain't good in anyone's books. Tell me what those sirens are!" Caen was getting desperate, so he reached to his sides, undoing the scabbards that were held there. He let them drop to the ground "look, I am now unarmed, I pose no threat to you, so tell me!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:49 pm

-Shrike had not seen this kind of side to Caen, yet he had a feeling, push some one far enough and even a kind soul can become angered, and this was what he saw, but he had probably good reason. Shrike simply acted like moral support. Armed with a really big gun and thick armor, Shrike was no push over at all. However he was not gonna let any one he knew get hurt via a being they knew little about or his intentions, but the sirens did indicate something was not right, he just had a very strong gut feeling about it.

"The odds are not in your favor...those sirens...that is not a good sign...some how I believe you are just delaying us..using words for nothing more then keeping us here from discovering what is going on...I am not buying any of this...Caen..can make life real unpleasant...very quickly...I have first hand experience watching it...push him to far...and things will heat up, quite literally in fact." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:34 am

Shade listened to the wolf explain how he wouldn't remove his helmet, this made Shade sigh, but how he would have a chat because "I still have time left before the fun starts." Shade raised an eyebrow and wondered if he was talking about the sirens that were quite close now. Again this made Shade question the safety of the wall.

Shade was slightly worried about Caen and how hostile he might act towards the wolf. Shade was intrigued when Caen thought he recognised the wolf. Shade smiled though when Caen dropped his weapons; showing such signs of passive behaviour is what they needed. Shade understood why Caen was this angry and felt a little sorry for him, he after all was the one who's arm was almost broken.

Shade decided it was time for him to take over. Shade looked at Caen and Shrike, "I would like both of you to drop all your weapons," he aimed this question more towards Shrike who was carrying the big ass gun, "and stand over there," he pointed at a nearby supermarket, "please wait there, thank you. I'll tell you when to come back over." Shade spoke calmly and caring towards them but if either Caen or Shrike wouldn't follow Shade's instructions, Shade would persist.

If not, Shade would turn back to the wolf and continue speaking, "you're safe now, I won't hurt you, I promise. Now we have two ways of doing this, one, you just answer my questions truthfully and that'll be it or two, you take off your helmet and we have a mental conversation were you will have to speak truthfully? Your pick, I don't mind."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:53 pm

The wolf looks back at Caen.

"I don't know who those sirens belong to. Some local authority group I suppose. Someone higher up than the local police force." he replies.

He looks at Shrike and smirks slightly.

"Now that is an interesting theory. I'm a diversion. I like that one." he says.

He then looks back at Shade.

"Well, if your friends will heed your request, then I'll consider doing what you've asked." he replies, "But they'll have to definitely hurry up. Any conversation we have is likely going to be short due to interruption."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Caen sighed "some things never change..." He said, sounded almost... Defeated, in a way. He walked over to the supermarket, sitting down and leaning against the wall. He was watching, waiting for something to happen. "Due to interruption..." He muttered "something makes me not want to know what that interruption could be..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:35 am

-Shrike looked over at Shade who told him to move, Shrike was not one for being pushed around, however he reluctantly agreed to do so, holstering the weapon, and moving away from the wolf, following in the foot steps of Caen, towards where he stopped, close by to the market, he was still not liking this situation any more then he original did.-

" I don't like this situation at all Caen, we not getting any thing and time is zipping by, who know's what is going to happen soon, but we can't just bludgeon the hell outta him to speak, because I doubt even that will get him to talk, perhaps Shade..with his "amazing"  Skills can pull one out of his you know where..and get some answers to us..either way..keep your guard up..those sirens alone are just a bad sign in them self" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Shade mouthed the words, "thank you," at Caen and Shrike before turning back to the wolf and smiling, "now I have a few questions first but first I'm going to tell you about me. Hey, my name is Shade, if you didn't already know that, I'm 21 and I love, love waffles. I'm a hedgehog, obviously, but also part Lazaris which were a tribe of aliens I got captured by."

"So what is your name? Do you work for anyone and if so, who? Are you a Mobian like me? And are you here to hurt us? Because I don't want to hurt you." He tried to speak calmly and politely and really wanted to get through this "interrogation" quickly. He think he may left his oven on. Shade listened and hoped he could get all the information he needed to out of the wolf.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:07 pm

The wolf glances towards Caen and Shrike as they move off, then returns his attention to Shade. He listens to his introduction, tilting his head slightly in response to the seemingly outlandish story.

"Now you can't really expect me to answer those first two questions. I mean the rest of you might be overly eager to spill all the details about yourselves with no prompting, but I am not." he replies, "If your story is true, I don't think I'm anything like you. And as to your last question... I guess I'd have to ask who you'd define as 'us'?"

In the distance, a couple of large black trucks could be seen approaching with a smaller escort vehicle with lights and a siren in the lead. As the sirens were coming from multiple directions, it could be assumed that multiple groups like this were approaching.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:39 pm

((I'll skip this turn. Just assume that Caen is still sitting))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:43 pm

(( Same would imply for Shrike. So I will skip only this once. ))
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Shade turns around to see the trucks and bites his lip. He sighs before turning back around to talk to the wolf, "you really can't answer them? Okay then, well by "us" I mean the citizens of Mobius like or Caen, this planet is our home and we'd hate to seeanything happen to it. Well could you now take off your helmet please? It doesn't have to be long, I promise."

Shade knew they were running out of time, "please is there anything else you can tell me before we run out of time to talk? We need to know you're a friend and them we won't bother you any longer, please."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:52 pm

The wolf shakes his head.

"You're overly dramatic. This world is my home as well and I have no interest in doing damage to it." he replies.

He stands and turns away from Shade to look at the approaching trucks.

"Other than that, I have nothing else to tell you." he finishes.

The pair of trucks the wolf was looking at stop nearby on the street. The trailer doors open up and people begin to empty out from them. They look like officers in riot gear, each of them are even carrying transparent riot shields before them. It looks like there are a couple dozen of them and they line up in two lines, one ahead of the other.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Caen stood up, brushing himself off "it looks like we got company. I dunno about you, but I ain't staying unarmed any longer." Caen ran towards the pair, scooping up his weapons as he skidded to a halt. He strapped the blades to his sides. He looked at the wolf, then back at the trucks "this... Cannot be good." Caen's hands hovered above his swords, he was unsure whether he would need them... Yet, but he needed to be wary. These people could be potential allies, or potential foes. Either possibility was very, very realistic. "and who would you lot be?" Caen asked towards one of the people who had emerged from the truck.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:04 pm

-Shrike naturally followed Caen's lead, re arming himself, then again Shrike was never really disarmed in the first place, Shrike looked back and saw riot teams deploying, he knew exactly what they were, his days as a G.U.N soldier had basic training in riot control, so he knew these guys were not gonna back down, and were going to be armed if need be.-

-That is a riot control team, heavily armored and armed, a bit drastic for just us few, but knowing the force they go by the " safe then sorry" idea. I have a feeling they are not friendlies at all... Well we got two options here..we can try and knock them out but that would be more or less a suicide run due to the fact they will use lethal force if we use it...or we can haul ass and hope to loose them if they prove to be hostile."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next