Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha The Hedgehog

2 posters

Go down

Alpha The Hedgehog Empty Alpha The Hedgehog

Post by Alphathehedgehog Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Name: Alpha

Species: Hedgehog

Date of Birth: Blue Emerald Hill

Birthplace: Unknown

Parents: Unknown

Current residence: Wandering

Friends: Professor Max the Armadillo

Family: Professor Max the Armadillo (Adoptive father)

Weapons: His Fire Generator weapons are the Pyro Gloves and Pyro Boots (These need solar energy to work) .

Abilities/Skills: Fire Ball, Fire Tornado and Comet Strike.

Strengths: Stealth, combat, agility,tactics and sunny days.

Weaknesses: Water (not because he can't swim, because he does know how to swim, however water makes his Gloves and Boots stop working), cold clime, Night, sometimes if someone manages to make him remember his childhood he'll have flashbacks which will make him stop due to emotional shock, he needs his gloves and boots because without these he's powerless.

Personality: He has a dark sense of humour and sometimes it can turn into one scary joke, however he's a soft heart and care a lot for other people even those he doesn't know, he also tends to get violent easily, he's persistent, he loves to learn new things and sometimes his pride can get him into unnecessary trouble.

Dislikes: Eggman, Sonic, the Tornado, Injustice, silence, boring things, waiting and losing.

Main Theme: Last Impression

Victory Theme: Theme of Sonic Retro (Space Harrier Remix)

Back Story: Hello, I am Professor Max the Armadillo, here I will write my adopted son's story so future generation may know what Doctor Eggman caused and causes to this planet. Alpha's life begins in the peaceful Blue Diamond Hill was known as the most calm and safe place in Freedom Planet, its habitants lived happily, those who went there during the times of peace say it was like problems didn't exit there.

The Hill was so green and alive, the palm trees danced with the calm and relaxing fresh wind and all those who lived there shared all the good things they had with each other, these people were Echidnas, Hedgehogs and other species lived together without any kind of discrimination.

However, one day a strange man came from the skies in a strange machine, technology was not a rare thing in the Hill but this man's flying machine sure looked somewhat strange to the habitants of the Blue Diamond Hill, this man's name was Robotnik also known as Eggman due to his oval shaped body.

This large man brought many robots with him, many of them looked like they were living beings at some point in there life, these robotic monsters attacked the Hill, many died and others just ran, among these the parents of Alpha tried to avoid the mad doctor's minions, but Alpha's father was not able to escape and so he died, the reasons behind his death are unknown Alpha refuses to speak about it, I wonder why he doesn't want to talk about it.

His mother managed to take the small boy on her arms to a place where no one dared to follow her, Mystic Cave zone a dark place where many miners tried to find treasure.

The female Hedgehog didn't survive, her son stayed there alone next to his mother's body, after three days I found the small Hedgehog he was grabbing his mother's arms trying to wake her up, after sometime of struggle I took the boy to my home in the Emerald Hill zone and treated him as if he was my son, he was not the best child, he was violent and sometimes breaking my inventions was his favourite hobby, he was always alone and he seemed to enjoy ignoring other children there, because of these features many called him the Alone one, he enjoyed it but I didn't, so I just called him Alpha.

As he grew his personality didn't change at all, at least towards others, he seemed to see me as his father, one day while he was helping me on my lab he told me these words, "Even though you're not my real father, you took me out of darkness and brought me back to the light and for that I'll respect you as long as I live...", I was confused, such words from such a young Hedgehog, he walked away after saying those words and just stayed under his favourite Palm tree next to my house, always reading and learning and enjoying the relaxing heat of the sun, he says the heat of the sun reminds him of his mother's arms, I always found this somewhat sad.

Things stayed calm, or at least I thought they would stay, one Alpha's Birthday Eggman found out about Emerald Hill zone and how he could use the warp
Star Posts to grab the Legendary Chaos Emeralds, soon half of the Hill became an entire Chemical Plant constructed by Eggman near the Emerald City so he could make more Robots...and this made Alpha's violent side burn, he wanted revenge, and who was I to stop him? I did try but it didn't work, he just told me to help him, to give him the power to make his rage burn! And so I did, I created the Pyro GLoves and Pyro Boots, these can generate flames thanks to solar energy.

As soon as he left our house a huge worm like Robot attacked him, it came out of the ground, at first Alpha had some difficulties with the gloves, however as soon as he learned how to use them, he used a flaming attack against the strange robot, it was like Alpha was spinning, like a...a...a tornado!

The robot exploded and a small pig came out of it, he told Alpha where he could find Eggman, Alpha ran zone by zone looking for the mad Doctor, defeating robot after robot but when he reached the Aquatic Ruins the cold and dark waters almost killed him, he had to swim as fast as he could to avoid the so called Badniks.

As soon he got to Eggman's Robot town also known as Metropolis he found out Eggman had ran away from a Blue Hedgehog and his Yellow Fox friend, Alpha was not the only one after the Doctor and this made Alpha's pride explode inside his heart and suddenly something exploded in the sky, Alpha and all the animals he helped ran outside and there he saw a red plane, on it he also saw the hero called Sonic and his friend Tails the Fox with two tails.

In time Alpha understood Eggman was already defeated, Alpha lost the opportunity to avenge his birthplace...his family.

Since then Alpha has hated Sonic, even thought they faced each other, even thought Sonic doesn't know about Alpha's existence.

Alpha is not well known among the habitants of Emerald Hill zone, his heroic deeds were forgotten as soon as Sonic's deeds came to be known in all Freedom planet, but Alpha doesn't care about heroic deeds and such, he was happy about saving those animals but it was not enough, he wanted revenge, even today he seeks revenge and seeks the opportunity to defeat Sonic.

Nowadays he enjoys to explore the vast world of Freedom Planet while trying to find Eggman.

And so I finish this file, at least for now.

Alphathehedgehog
Alphathehedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Alpha The Hedgehog Empty Re: Alpha The Hedgehog

Post by LaishLife Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Nice character, and BOY my FC would no get along well with yours that's for sure haha!

Nice that you could join us! I'm a Newbie too, so we can be newbies together!
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphathehedgehog Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 pm

LaishLife wrote:Nice character, and BOY my FC would no get along well with yours that's for sure haha!

Nice that you could join us! I'm a Newbie too, so we can be newbies together!
Thank you Newb pride XP
And I hope to RP with you soon.
And don't worry about Alpha he may sometimes be a jerk but he's a decent fellow Razz
Alphathehedgehog
Alphathehedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down