Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Alpha

+5
Froshana
C.S.O.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shrike Marine
The Red Blur
9 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Operation Alpha - Page 6 Empty Re: Operation Alpha

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:27 pm

-Shrike looked back at the sky, these choppers were not giving up and knowing how they worked, had a feeling they probably start to employ more forceful tactics to bring them to a stop, he knew these choppers were laden with weapon, and personal ready to pull the trigger once given the order, however he couldn't stop to take in the sounds and sights, he had to link up with Caen as fast as he could and perhaps provide some much needed support, Shrike's patience was running out, and when it did run out there was a very strong chance he would turn on the enforcement with the use of lethal means.-

" Caen..Caen come in do you copy..where the hell are you!...I have no idea how close I am..do you see....oh wait..no never mind..I see you...I was about to say there was some crazy guy busy tangling with the Riot troopers, but then I saw it was you being the crazy guy...you should see me coming in from your behind left...these guys are not going to give up...desperate times have called for desperate measures."

-Shrike exited the alley way, following in close behind Caen, unable to keep pace but fast enough to stay well with in visual range.-

" We are going to have to find a way to disable or damage the choppers..force them to withdraw for repairs..with the choppers out of the picture..the ground forces would be hard pressed to continue their search for us..my weapons are to powerful and would take the chopper out the sky, killing the crew...Caen..you gonna need to use your fire abilities to, damage the choppers rotor, enough heat fired at the rotor system should put enough damage to force the crews to abandon their search...and no I am no going to do it..couple of shots from my H.A.R.D and that is one chopper destroyed...you game..or would you want a almost never ending game of cat and mouse ? " 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Shade flew low to the ground for about 7 minutes before he realised there was a lack of helicopter noises nearby. He slowed down, still hovering in the air, and looked around, "no sign of any helicopters," he thought, "let's keep it that way." He lowered himself gently onto the ground and was just about to walk around casually when he jumped at the sound of an explosion, "the fuck?"

He noticed a pillar of smoke and easily deduced that the smoke came from the recent explosion. Suddenly, Shade's thoughts moved to his allies, Caen, Shrike and the wolf. He wondered if one of them had to do with the explosion. He began to run towards it, his hood getting thrown around from Shade's speed. Being a hedgehog helped Shade get to the explosion quickly but soon he was caught off guard by someone shouting at him.

"Surrender now or else we will be under obligation to shoot," Shade spun around to notice a truck of soldiers looking right at him. The majority of the soldiers weren't standing in the truck but attempting to surround Shade. Shade looked around, there was a building directly behind him, an alleyway behind the truck with an unknown destination and the skies he could retreat to. However Shade began to think that the skies wouldn't be a possibility once he noticed the soldier who shouted at him. He was carrying a megaphone but was currently whispering into his radio, probably sending their coordinates.

That specific soldier also wore a slightly different helmet to the normal troops, implying he was of a higher rank. The soldier looked straight at Shade and, through the megaphone, shouted, "I repeat, put your hands behind your head and kneel on the ground. This is an order, you have ten seconds to comply." Shade's eyes quickly scanned the other soldiers, about 13 soldiers total, if you include Shouty McShout-Face.

"Ten seconds is more than enough to think of something," Shade thought. He was obviously not going to surrender but attacking should be a last resort. "Defensive manoeuvres," Shade decided before placing himself in a defensive stance. The soldier continued to count down from 10 til he shouted 0 with the megaphone. Then he moved the megaphone away from his mouth and showed a small amount of sympathy by saying, "I'm sorry my friend," before ordering his soldiers to shoot. Shade immediately recognised the voice because there was no megaphone to "disguise" it and reflexively placed an invisible wall around him as the soldiers shot at him.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:19 am

( OOC: Post order updated: Me, Froshana, Storm, Blur, Shrike, Shade )

By this time, most of the nanomachines that had hitched a ride on the fox into his home had dispersed from him. They had begun exploring his home, spreading out as much as they could as well as finding any places they could use to gain entry to the walls, floor and ceiling. There were many still on the fox, but he'd likely have a difficult time pinpointing them. But now that he was aware of them, he'd likely be able to disable them so long as it didn't require him to directly and precisely interact with them.

When Caen had charged at the officers, they had assumed a defensive formation, creating a wall with their riot shields in front of them. The officers in the back row raised their shields above them, creating a barrier over the officers. Caen was able to use the raised shields as his springboard. The officers pivoted to face him when he launched his attack. Once it was determined that he hadn't attacked them directly and was just distracting them to gain distance they quickly reorganized in order to resume their pursuit.

Their lead officer radioed to their central dispatch.

"The hedgehog has engaged us briefly. He's using some type of fire powers. Recommend that we begin using non lethal projectile and stun weapons to try and stop him. Containment is not looking like an option."

Shrike's pursuers had not yet been able to close in on him yet, although they could now see the area that Shrike had used his explosive in. They called for a support team to sweep the area for further explosives.

The wolf continues on his way until one of the trucks pulls out from an intersection ahead of him and comes to a halt in his path. The officers quickly empty out and form a line ahead of him. The wolf comes to a halt and looks back to see the truck in pursuit coming to a stop and its officers emptying out as well.

"Surrender immediately! If you do not comply, we will use force against you!"

The wolf calmly surveys the area and the situation, then slowly raises his paws into the air.

Last edited by C.S.O. on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:19 am

Well lookie here! In investigating the blast-happy soldier man, Flame somehow found that they were near the red hedgehog again, too. How... unusually convenient. Despite the confusion of the hedgehog doubling back into the city, Flame took note that the tall guy went right on after him. Maybe they were communicating somehow, but she was nowhere near close enough to hear, really.

Wait a second.

From where she had looked over, the red hedgehog was headed away from her. So his pursuers would be...
She had just been idly standing out on a sidewalk when the truck(s) passed by, but it still surprised her enough to make her jump a bit. Flame felt her quills bristle a little from the brief tension that passed through her.

'Woops! Good thing I wasn't doing anything weird there,' she thought as she remained in place for several moments. She was inconspicuous enough, she hoped. Now the question was, with the soldier rejoining his hedgehogly companion, just how were they planning to escape? Ha, if at all? Another lookaround also made her wonder how the other two were faring. Were those... gunshots in the distance?
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:19 am

The incessant chatter of his televison briefly demanded the fox's attention as he passed it by. From high above, a news helicopter filmed what appeared to be the mysterious canid invader raising his hands in surrender as SWAT closed in on him. Though the invader seemed cooperative, the sensationalist media couldn't help but remind the citizens of Station Square that "other suspects [were] still at large" as "explosions rock city streets." Storm rolled his eyes as the rather large computer tower he was carrying started to grow heavy in his grip. He entered his living room and sat the device down on the Zephyrward side of his delving circle. He took a sip of his coffee and set it down next to him as he plopped his butt down on the circle. He took one last look at his array before him: his PC tower, his smart watch, his wifi router, his microwave, a large and rather handsome quartz crystal, and the gutted remains of an old DVDR joined him in the elaborate circle of painted lines, sigils, runes and symbols. Satisfied with his assortment of bits and pieces, he took another sip of his coffee, clapped his hands together, rubbed them, and placed them on the floor. His eyes shut, and his senses opened. 

The circle around him ruminated as red energy traced circuitry patters around the fox, deep in meditation. He scanned deeper this time, and what had once been a muddled mass of confusing returns slowly began to sharpen into little pinpricks of electrical resonance. He only caught a few of them at first. But for now that was all he needed. The samples of nanotechnology left clinging to his body would provide the neccessary analysis he would need to fully understand them. His brow furrowed as more energy pulsed through the unseeably small machines, and he began to gather their purpose. 

"Data gatherers. Interesting." he remarked aloud to no one in particular. "But you guys are too small to hold any useful information on your own, so you must gather information as part of a collective..." the fox let his thoughts hang as they formed. ".... meaning that you must communicate through a network." the fox smiled. "Otherwise you wouldn't be able to effieciently gather any useful data. It would all be redundant and uncoordinated." the fox took another sip of his coffee. Excellent. It was slowly beginning to seem like his trip out to the pod hadn't been in vain after all. What other mysteries did the nanomachines hold?
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:13 am

Shrike's voice came through the communicator, however, he soon realised that Shrike was nearby, and had seen the confrontation between him and the military personnel. He was still surprised just how effective their shields worked as a springboard. He overheard their words behind him, revealing their intentions. "Non-lethal rounds? Great, so now that I've displayed my powers, I bet they wanna catch me and do all kinds of tests. I shudder at the mere thought." Caen muttered to himself.

Shrike had begun to pull in closer to Caen, and was soon running just behind him. He slowed down until he was running alongside the marine. He looked over at him "crazy guy? Me? Whatever could you mean?" He said sarcastically "frankly, you must be crazy to go up against these guys. I bet I'll be wanted for the next eight years, at least. Shame."

Shrike had begun to voice his concerns about the helicopter, and ca.e to the conclusion that the best solution would be to use Caen pyrokinesis, rather than any of Shrike's large, and powerful, arsenal of weaponry. "ugh, I bet one of those are some slimy news reporters telling the city how we're all armed robbers or something. Nonetheless, I'm not quite in range to use non-lethal force. I wanna take out the rotor, not blow them out the sky! Can you get me up higher? "
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 am

"Trust me Caen you don't want to be in my position, where that is a almost daily situation...welcome to my word Caen!...now to deal with this god forsaken choppers!

Alright alright we need to get elevation, highest point will do...You need to find a way to get back onto one of these roofs..while you are on it I will create a distraction for the chopper pilot...now the rotor system is no small target..its the point at which the blades connect to the system that spins them, you should see two smaller turbines just below it...when you got a clear shot launch a fire ball just below the rotor system..enough heat will cause damage to the main engine..it won't be enough to bring it down, but it will be enough to force the pilot to withdraw. Or if you don't have a clear shot..hit the rear rotor.with out a rear rotor the pilot will as well have to withdraw. Alright let's rock en roll!"

-Shrike split off yet again from Caen, this time he went into a more open zone, large enough for the chopper to get lower, he had to buy time for Caen to get set up, He yelled out as loud as he could waving his arms at the chopper- 

" Hey...you looking for me! Come on then I am right here..bet you can shoot for shit any way!"

-probably not the best idea to taunt them as a round hit near his foot, quickly Shrike regretted the remark.-

" Oh shit!...ok maybe that was a bad idea!..Caen..I hope you on the move..cause I think I pissed him off! Just had a live round barely miss me.not sure how long I can keep fly boy distracted before I am turned into Swiss cheese!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:55 am

Shade held the invisible wall up as the soldiers shot at him. The wall seemed to be lasting until Shade felt the wall begin to weaken. In a desperate attempt to escape, Shade prepared a shock wave attack that would hopefully stun or blind the soldiers temporarily.

Shade knew it would be risky because it would hurt everything in its path, including Shade's wall. This meant that if the shock wave didn't work, Shade was probably screwed. The wall was just about to die when Shade used the shock wave, destroying the wall and attacking all the soldiers, except it missed the officer.

Shade didn't realise as he ran away from the soldiers, telekinetically moving the soldiers' truck behind Shade to use as cover. Shade doesn't notice the officer of the soldiers shooting at him until a bullet just grazes the back of Shade's left ankle. Shade glances back seeing the officer standing in front of the truck and aiming down his sight.

Shade rrealises he has no other choice than to flip the truck over if he wants to survive. He raises his left hand and lifts the truck above the officer. The officer gasps and Shade brings the truck down upon the officer. Shade turns away and continues running down the road, not looking back. It would take a little bit before the soldiers became free of the shock wave.

Shade knew he had a little time because the soldiers would still have to free their officer, if he was even still alive.

Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Unfortunately, the fox's conclusions about the nanomachines was only partially correct. They were data gatherers and possessed the ability to coordinate their activities or establish priorities based on their programming, but their ability to communicate was limited given their size. Those sorts of outgoing and incoming signals would make them easier to detect after all, and projecting them over any meaningful distance for a person would make them even more noticeable.

As Caen and Shrike coordinated their efforts, their location was relayed to other nearby units who moved in towards them to attempt containment once again.

The helicopter above them, that had been following Caen, slowed taking up a stationary position to continue observation. The occupants noticed the weapon fire that came at Shrike.

"Was that us?"
"Negative. We haven't been given authorization to fire."
"Double check our status."
"... Safeties are still on our weapons. Whoever fired, it wasn't us."

The active weapon fire near Shade's location drew the attention of people in the area. But there were no other teams nearby to follow up on it, as Shade had done quite a good job of losing pursuit earlier. It would be some time before anyone was able to follow up on the reports of gunfire.

A few of the officers break away from their groups which have closed in on the wolf. A couple of them train weapons on him. Another has a set of restraints and seems prepared to take the wolf into custody. The last one seems to be there to disarm the wolf. This small group stops a short distance from the wolf. The two with weapons move out to flank the wolf from either side. The rest of the officers hang back in case anything happens and the helicopter above continues to observe.

"Put your paws together in front of you."

The wolf complies. lowering his paws slowing and holding them together in front of him. The two officers move forward, one opening the restraints so they could be placed on the wolf.

"This would have been easier if you'd just done this to begin with."
"I wasn't ready to give up." the wolf replies.
"Is that so? So why do so now?"
"I needed to catch my breath." he says.

The wolf suddenly lashes out, striking the two officers in the jaw simultaneously with one paw each. They stagger and fall towards the ground as the wolf withdraws his paws. The two flanking officers immediately open fire with their nonlethal rounds. From such short range this engagement is already over in their experience. The wolf though, reacting faster than they expected or probably thought possible, is able to twist and fall backwards, his motions just enough to dodge past the first volley, of what appears to be rubber bullets, without getting hit.

Before the two officers can adjust their aims to target the wolf again as their first few shots whiz past him harmlessly, the wolf has reached to his waist and drawn his own weapons. Pulling his pistols free of the holsters and angling them clear of his body, the wolf pulls the triggers. A pulse of energy flies from each pistol and strike one of the officers as they were just starting to bring their shields around to guard.

All three of them hit the ground moments after the first two guards had done the same. The remaining officers aren't sure what they've just seen, or if they even believe it, but they are all on guard and have drawn their weapons.

The wolf has released his hold on his pistols and drawn a pair of spheres from his pouch, activating them at the same time. They immediately begin releasing smoke into the air around him and within moments the area around him obscured from sight. Now in some temporary cover, the wolf draws two more spheres and tosses one towards each of the two groups on either side of him. These spheres release a cloud as well, swallowing up the two teams, but the colouring of them is different.

Above this engagement, the helicopter observes and reports what has happened, but maintains its distance as the crew awaits further orders.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Ahhh, back to low-key maintaining the chase within view. If her mother could see her now, she'd probably make a snide comment about what Flame should expect sticking her nose so far into a potentially huge pile of s--Wait, they're getting farther away.
The hedgehog took off again. Even away from home, her mother still managed to distract her and get in her head. Uncool.

From peering around the corner of one building as the troublemakers passed by, Flame took note of the armored figure leaving the hedgehog and... wow, very, very obviously making it notable that he was trying to be a distraction. Someone from somewhere fired off a shot near the solder's foot and the hedgehog wondered rather grimly just how well that suit of his could handle a barrage of gunfire. ...Or a good and proper explosion.
She blinked a couple of times, clearing that thought out of her mind. She certainly wasn't thinking of getting involved. Not with this crazy bunch!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:57 pm

((storm is yet to reply, after like two days, what should we do?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:01 pm

( OOC: Please be patient for the moment. I'm giving him a bit of leeway as I know he has other things going on. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:27 am

((if you want, you guys can skip me for this round. I am sorry for delaying you guys. I almost have my new apartment situation set up, and then I can resume regular posting. Thanks in advance.))
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 am

((oh, sorry, I forgot you had that stuff going on. Nonetheless, on with the rp!))

Caen's eyes darted around the scenery, trying to search for something,anything, that could get him up higher, even just a tiny bit. He came to a small-ish building- about two storeys high. It was some sort of jewellery shop, or something like that. He doubted a small shop would have a staircase up to the roof. "Guess there's nothing for it," Caen muttered before jumping upwards, using his flames to provide a very small boost. He caught a ledge, and pulled himself up, grabbing onto another ledge, grunting with each bit of movement. Soon, he reached the top, and stood there for a few seconds, catching his breath. Then, his attention turned to the relatively low-flying helicopter. "I got a better idea, Shrike," Caen spoke "if I take out the back rotor, they wouldn't be able to move, save up and down, so they'd have to make an emergency landing. We've no idea how quickly they could repair the rotor, or get another helicopter, but that option is gone if they can't move."

Caen held his arm up. It began to glow a faint orange colour before a fireball shot at the helicopter, making a direct hit on the back rotor. The heat from the fireball caused sparks and smoke to emit from the rotor. "I got i- AH!" suddenly, Caen was cut off by a pain in his arm akin to being punched. He noticed the projectile hit the ground, and he picked it up. He examined it, and determined what it was "rubber bullets? Yikes,"
He rolled his arm in his shoulder socket, making sure it wasn't dislocated, or the pain inhibited his movement. He breathed a sigh of relief "just missed anything important,"

Caen looked for the source of the bullets and noticed, in the direction he came from, there was a young hedgehog peering out from one the alleyways. He grimaced "you, what are you doing here?" He said, pointing at the girl. She clearly wasn't wearing any kind of uniform, so he assumed she was a civilian "this place is dangerous. Leave this place. You can just watch the news if you wish to observe but you needn't risk- AH!" Caen yelled as another rubber bullet hit him, this time on the side of his leg. He turned away, running in the opposite direction to the grip, and jumped down from the rooftop, landing in the alleyway with a thud. "They got rubber bullets, not live rounds, so you should be alright. I got hit twice, so I need to be careful in this situation." Caen said into his communicator.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:54 am

"Nice shot!...now give it a bit of time and the chopper will be force out of commission, however if they follow protocol another will be dispatched, in that time period we need to make a good and clear escape, we will find that wolf again, but hopefully when things quieten down. Rubber bullets, gotcha...well then I guess I had nothing to worry about."

-Shrike could hear Caen over the com system shouting at some one in close proximity to him, all tho not sure who he was shouting at he assumed it probably was security officers closing in on his location.-

"Caen who the hell are you talking to!? If they are officers pull out I repeat pull out!.....I'm on the move heading north setting my communicator to rally beacon, follow the sound of the beep..as the beep becomes more constant you will be getting closer to me...a constant sound will mean I am with in 20 meters of location, Now let's go before another Chopper arrives.....Hold on...picking up something....getting a reading some one close by..but its not a Officer...it might be a civilian...Caen who is this being you shouting at...is it a officer of some kind ?.....ah there is no time for this..we gotta go and we gotta go now!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Shade had been running for a bit but even he was getting a bit tired from running, "and I... am supposed... to be... the young one," he began to slow down until he was at a walking pace. He quickly scanned the area for any soldiers, none; he had lost them for now.

Shade decided it was best to keep moving and so picked up his pace. He soon saw a cloud of smoke in the distance and assumed it might be important, "the real question is," he thought, "is whether it was friendly or foe," he decided to investigate but not engage.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:59 am

The helicopter that Caen hit loses control for a few moments as the back rotor on it blows out from the damage inflicted on it. Now unable to maneuver it starts dropping down towards the ground. Of course, a helicopter that had been moving in with the team trailing Shrike observes what had happened as it moves into the area. The spotters in the helicopter make it a priority to keep Caen in sight so they can be prepared for him to make another move like that.

Meanwhile, the wolf casually strides through the clouds of smoke and sleeping gas. He's holding his breath as he steps over the collapsed officers to one side of him and to the truck they had arrived in. Still obscured by the cloud, he climbs into the truck.

He withdraws another sphere from his belt, activates it and then tosses it into the back of the truck. With this taken care of, the wolf climbs back out leaving the truck much as how it had been. He then bolts out of the cloud, taking in another breath as he goes and gets into the cover of some nearby houses.

The helicopter above spots him and relays this to other units nearby.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:36 am

The red hedgehog climbed his way up onto a rooftop a building or two away from where Flame was. She observed as he actually managed to shoot fire at one of the helicopters and force it to start descending. Talk about aim. She was still watching the helicopter when a rubber bullet hit one of its marks and made the hedgehog on the roof yell out in pain. Had someone finally gotten shot?

...Not that she was waiting for someone to get hurt, no.

The lack of blood and a further reaction implied otherwise. Instead, the red-furred hedgehog actually turned his gaze and apparently spotted the teenager where she was. She tried to look a little surprised when he called out, but her brow furrowed instead as he decided to totally point at her.
'Yeah, sure, in case no one knows where I am. Thanks for that,' she thought dryly.
He started to lecture her and she resisted the urge to stick out her tongue and make a snarky comment. Instead, when the next rubber bullet hit him, she ducked back into the alleyway and out of sight.

Great, so she'd been spotted. No big deal. He clearly had some far more important matters to worry about than a nosy little hedgehog in an alleyway. For now, she lingered in the alleyway, listening to the chaos still ongoing. She could hear the first helicopter lowering down but wasn't there more than one earlier--Ah, there it was.
She peered up at it, then snorted a little laugh. They got one down and now had one more to deal with. Nice.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:37 am

Storm shook his head as the news unfolded on the TV before him. "Officers down from chemical attack; helicopter shot down" the news ticker scrolled tiny snippets of information past as the cameras zoomed in on a truck leaving the scene. Storm started up a fresh pot of coffee, humming to himself as he fidgeted with a pair of quartz crystals in his hand. As soon as the coffee pot began to bubble and gurgle, he returned to his living room. He kneeled down in front of the elaborate floor painting and arranged the two crystals carefully and meticulously. He licked his lips as he ever so slightly nudged and re-nudged them into some sort of important position. He leaned over ponderously onto the floor, measuring their relative locations with his eye. Once satisfied, he sat up and took a deep breath.

So, the little nanobugs that now infested his loft had no actual networking capabilities. Which sucked, because in order to locate and collect the little bastards, he'd now have to do things the dumb, tedius way. He placed his hand to his face, and with a flash of red arcane light, he plucked the small cluster of microscopic nanomachines that he had observed off of his face. They hovered invisibly above his hand, held in place by tendrils of technomagic, as the fox activated the rest of the array with an incantation and a wave of his hand. Enegy surged theough the two quartz spires as they too began to levitate off the ground under arcane force. The fox waved the tiny little nanocluster inbetween the crystals, which siezed the nanomachines with an arc of red electricity. Storm swiped his mug off the floor and slugged down another draw of his lukewarm coffee. He'd have to work quick. There was only so long that he could avoid the madness outside.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 am

Caen pressed himself into the wall, inhaling deeply. He was not in a good mood after those rubber bullets hit him. In fact, he was tempted to burn all of the soldiers to a crisp. However, he resisted that temptation "I'm better than some bloke making pot shots," he reassured himself. Another helicopter flew overhead, focussing on Caen "are you freaking kidding me?" Caen shouted, looking at the helicopter, before lifting his wrist up "you could've told me there was another one nearby!"
Caen put his arm down, growling. It was time for a different plan, with a look of defeat, he lifted his arm back up "I think it would be best... For us to give ourselves up."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:16 am

-Shrike's aggression continued to rise, he was loosing the control over it, at that point, he decided to deal with the chopper himself, he switches over to his communicator to inform Caen of his choice.- 

"Alright listen up Caen...I'v had it up to here with these law enforcement personal..I am going to take this other chopper down...Shrike style...all I need you to do is distract the pilot for s long as you can...long enough for me to do what I need to do, don't worry I ain't gonna kill em..but I got some aggression to get off my back."

-Shrike ends the transmission, he himself deploys his well to do H.A.R.D rifle, he pulls back the bolt of the weapon chambering a round, the weapon featured a module system allowing it to have various attachments, he slides on what seemed to be a thin square like blue scope, what was he going to do ? was he going to shoot the pilot or shoot the chopper. But it was clear at this point Shrike was aggravated, and when he was like this he would do just about every thing.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:04 am

Shade sneakily approached the cloud of smoke, staying in the shadows and to the side of the road. He could hear a loud noise in the distance, however Shade couldn't figure out what it was. Shade was now at the cloud of smoke and while curious, found himself a little drowsy when breathing near the cloud, "shit," he thought, realising the stupid mistake he made, "gotta move fast."

Shade began to trundle away from the cloud, his vision blurred slightly, "you retarded pile of shit, Shade," he insulted himself as he could hear a gun firing and a bullet going right through his left arm, "argh!" Shade yelled and looked around but couldn't detect where the bullet came from. Not too far away from Shade, the soldiers were back and shooting at him with the rubber bullets.

Shade wiped his eyes but his vision wasn't clearing up and Shade could feel the effects of the sleeping gas slowing him down. Shade was desperately trying to fight the sleep but his efforts were slowly becoming futile. However you'd think that with the adrenaline and pressure Shade was feeling, it might be a little easier to fight the gas. Shade decided, "fuck this shit," and he sprinted towards a nearby building. He jumped through a window and tried to scramble to his feet.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:50 pm

The nanomachines hung suspended in the energy field in the fox's crystal array. The exposure to the electrical energy was starting to have an adverse effect on them though. Their tolerances against external forces were not that high, especially against directed energy bursts. The heat and energy they were exposed to began to push their systems to towards a meltdown.

The helicopter above Caen and Shrike continues to observe Caen, moving to a higher altitude,trying to stay out of his striking range. They hadn't yet spotted Shrike on the ground below them.

The damaged helicopter descends further, but without being able to maneuver it lands partially on a building, giving everyone but the pilot a chance to abandon it, before it toppled over the edge and fell the rest of the way to the ground. Shrapnel flew off in all directions as the main rotor broke into pieces when it made contact with the ground while continuing to spin.

One team of officers closed in on the helicopter to check for injured or survivors. While another three teams, one of which had been following Shrike's trail of destruction earlier, close in on Caen and Shrike's location.

The wolf's display gives him an update on his current surroundings so he can plot his next move. He was currently waiting for the helicopter to lose line of sight on his location as it moved towards a new vantage point, when a new series of readings closed in.

A visual image appeared of Shade to identify the lead signal in the approaching cluster. The others were obviously some of the forces sent to capture them. He heads towards the house Shade dove into. It was a couple of houses away, so he'd be there soon enough even as he did his best to stay out of sight.

The helicopter above was now move focused on Shade's arrival and establishing contact with the unit that had just arrived in pursuit of Shade, even though they kept an eye out for the wolf.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:23 am

Not about to stick around in case anyone investigated who or what the red hedgehog had pointed to before jumping off of the rooftop, Flame was on the move again. She'd peeked around to get an idea of where things were and where not to go, then took off from the alleyway.
She wasn't being overly creative as she just ducked into another alleyway, but she did take care to avoid the officers in the area and stay away from the building she'd last seen the other hedgehog on. If she was spotted too many times, that might not be too swell...

For now, though, she'd managed to get around behind where most of the pursuers were. If anything it seemed to be a pretty decent vantage point for the time being.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DracNos Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:44 am

The figure who sat in a chair, working on the computer, sat up in shock at the wounded Shade, "...you're... hurt!" he realized, the scientist said, standing from his seat, pushing it back as he stepped towards the wounded mobian, his eyes locking onto the wound, "...this is a serious gunshot wound, it's fresh, too, who are you? What's your name?" the metal exoskeleton ant asked, scanning his bookshelf for anything on this random patient, he then turned his attention back on his patient as his antenna searched for his medical supplies using echolocation, he noticed the face of the patient, his metal brow furrowing, "you've been poisoned...? No. No, you've been drugged, oh, dear..." he said, firing a cord into the top shelf, catching a box with the symbol of healthcare on it, dragging it towards him, he opened the box, pulling out the wrapping gauze, placing it to the side, as well as anesthetic, and two pliers.

He stepped towards Shade, "Is the bullet still inside of you? Was it a laser blast?" He asked, preparing the gauze with his two right hands while holding out Shade's injured arm with his top left arm, and the lower left arm preparing some anesthetic to numb his physical pain as he worked, "Hold still, this shouldn't hurt." He muttered, staring intently at the wound.

DracNos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next