Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuing Shadows

+6
Chutha
Froshana
C.S.O.
WhiteFang
kingleon
Thunder
10 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pursuing Shadows - Page 14 Empty Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by Froshana Tue May 10, 2016 6:34 pm

((I had no idea they weren't on ground floor, oops.))

Tangerine nodded in return to Walt and stepped away from him, also headed back for the couch. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye on things here," she said.

The dragon glanced at the pair she was now left with. It certainly wasn't the way she had imagined her day going. Either way, she turned her attention to Shade. Her gaze lingered on his injured arm. A soft sigh escaped her briefly before she started speaking again.

"We should bandage your arm up to control the bleeding," she pointed out, "From there you should probably chill out for a bit and just rest until that guy gets back."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Wolf watches as the other wolf leaves to get food and other supplies. Then he turns his attention to Tangerine and Shade as they talk. He stays out of it for the time being.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed May 11, 2016 7:37 am

Shade stands up and begins to walk around the main room. He hums until Tangerine begins to talk to him, "uh okay," he replies before moving back to the bathroom.

Grabbing the bandages he got from Tangerine he began to wrap up his arm tightly, "just keep swimming," he mumbled, "just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobtron Wed May 11, 2016 11:36 pm

(I apologize for my uninspired laziness but I doubt it's very important for the various comings and goings of Walter to be chronicled here. In fact if I may humbly suggest, we take a short time skip to get to the more nitty gritty of story? I'm completely fine with waiting if anyone of you had something planned, but it seems we're doing a lot of waiting around. Either way, I don't really need to take a turn so I ask for a pass this time around)
Goobtron
Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu May 12, 2016 4:03 am

((I figure C.S.O. has some kind of idea for what to do here? I don't mind skipping through Tani wrapping up the two in the room as best as she can? I'll go with whatever everyone else prefers.))

The orange dragon followed Shade to the bathroom. "Here, let me help," she offered. She didn't really wait for his approval, more impatient to just get these things done already. With both of her paws free, she was able to more easily wrap up Shade's arm than he may have been able to do on his own. It was a fairly quick process at least and before long she had fastened the bandage into place.

Tangerine stepped back from the hedgehog. "There... That should be fine until that guy gets back with the sling."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu May 12, 2016 4:57 am

( OOC: We can skip ahead if everyone here is okay with doing so. I don't have anything immediately planned so having a skip of say an hour or so in the rp would be fine with me. Looks like we'd just finish up the mending of characters and I guess we'd hold off any more in depth conversations if we agree to skip. )

Wolf saw that Tangerine was going to be helping Spade for the time being, so he just focused on himself for the moment. He checks himself over for any other injuries that he might have missed in the places he is capable of checking.

There are still some blood stains on his pants, but given that there were others around, he wasn't too inclined to remove his pants to check over his legs. Maybe once the bathroom was clear. He and Tangerine had checked over is upper body pretty well, and his double check now didn't find anything new.

He glances back towards the bathroom to see if they were finished there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

(I am okay with skipping an hour or two as well. I think that's a good idea but honestly, I don't really mind what happens.)

Shade thought he was doing an okay job until Tangerine came and began to bandage him up, "well okay," he thought but to be polite Shade made a small smile, "thank you," he said. Before long he was bandaged up and Shade felt a lot better.

Stretching his arm a bit and relaxing, Shade sighed and had a nice though, smirking he looked around and saw a nice bundle of towels. Shade breathed in slowly then created this swirl of purple energy before tossing it at the towels making them fly across the room, "nice!" He commented.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobtron Sat May 14, 2016 12:53 am

( I don't want to assume anything, as soon as I know we are for certian are time skipping I'll wait patiently)
Goobtron
Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 am

((Sorry for the delay, guys! Social life calls. Razz))

Tangerine nodded to Shade as she finished bandaging up his arm. "Just try and rest and don't move around too much," she advised as she left the bathroom and looked over to Wolf. A clawed finger was pointed at him.

"You're next," she declared.

The sound of something impacting a bundle of towels behind her, followed by towels being sent through the air across the bathroom made her hunch her shoulders a bit. She glanced behind her, squinting her eyes. 'So much for not moving around too much,' she thought. Rather than turn around and say anything to the hedgehog, she just moved back over to the wolf on the couch.

"Let's just see what else we can get done here before the next distraction," she said, plopping down heavily beside him. She picked up the bandages that she'd left there and turned to Wolf to get back to work. Maybe she could actually make more progress this time...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu May 19, 2016 2:00 am

Wolf looks over at Tangerine and then nods slightly in response to her declaration. Once she sits down behind him and starts treating his injuries on his arms, he help her out however he can. It's about ten minutes later that they finish wrapping up the injuries they'd found on his arms earlier.

"Well, looks like that part is taken care of now." he says.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 am

In response to Tangerine's comment, Shade slowly lay down on the couch and closed his eyes. He lay his okay arm over his head to guard his eyes from the light of the room but also telekinetically reorganised the towels.

He hummed quietly and began to slowly drift off to sleep, slowly but surely. He hummed a beautiful, calm melody.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobtron Fri May 20, 2016 2:57 am

Walt was simply shopping for both dinner and proper medical equipment, nothing all that exciting. (Just filling up time. Call me back when you think its been long enough)
Goobtron
Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 am

((I'll just leave that to C.S.O. from here. We can probably assume Tangerine will just chill through any skip that happens. Also, sorry, super short post. ;w; ))

Tangerine did her best to make quick, but thorough work of cleaning up the injuries on Wolf's arms. "Did you actually need help with anything else or do you think you can about handle it?" Tangerine asked, glancing over the rest of him. "Did we still need to check your back or anywhere else?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

( OOC: I'll try and have a more lengthy skip here. Maybe you can come back in during the next posting round Goobtron. )

Wolf looks over the bandaged portions of his upper arms and forearms, flexing is paws a couple of times. He looks over at Tangerine.

"Well... I think I'm going to look over the rest of myself somewhere a bit more private." he replies, "If I find something that I need help with though, I'll ask."

He looks back at the medical supplies they have. He then picks up the roll of bandages they'd been using.

"Hopefully there's nothing I can't handle though." he adds.

He stands up and starts making his way over to the bathroom, not that it was unoccupied. Once inside, he closes the door behind himself. He then begins looking over his pants, noting the bloody marks on it and where they were.

He then removes his pants and hangs them up on one of the towel racks, then begins searching through the fur on his legs for cuts he'd suffered earlier. Once he'd located several of them on his thighs, he washed them out and dried the fur then would bandage those areas.

This process was fairly slow going, as some areas we're difficult to reach, but the task was manageable for him. He kept the bathroom occupied for a little over thirty minutes as he worked.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue May 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Shade was asleep through all these events. He did snore quietly and make a few noises here and there but really was only a problem If someone wanted to use the couch.

There was a point were Shade seemed to roll off the couch but defied gravity and lay in mid air for several minutes. Soon though he rolled back onto the couch. He would be asleep for a bit and wake up probably around the return of Walter.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon May 30, 2016 10:09 pm

( OOC: Well, since Goobtron is waiting for us to move ahead so he can return, and Froshana is active once more, we'll skip Goobtron's turn for this round. Froshana, it's your turn to post. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon May 30, 2016 11:58 pm

((Froshana thinks you should fight me--I mean, okay. Uncomfortable dragon incoming!))

Tangerine was left alone in the hotel room with Shade as he slept on the couch she and Wolf had already been sitting on. She kept to one corner of it as he snored away. Her phone was withdrawn and she was toying with it when the hedgehog seemingly rolled off the couch, only to bloody levitate there in the air.

The dragon took a moment to shake her head. She figured she'd give him some space and pushed herself up off the couch. Her phone still in one paw, Tangerine moved over to the window. Her eyes scanned boredly over the dreary snowy day outside and she leaned against the wall to wait for Walter's return.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 am

A little while later, Wolf exits the bathroom. He's all bandaged up and dressed again.

He glances around the main room seeing Shade sleeping on the couch once again and Tangerine over by the window. He moves back over to where the first aid kit was and returns the roll of bandages to it. With that out of the way, he looks around the room once more to find someplace to sit as Shade was taking up the couch.

Picking a spot by the doorway leading into the bedroom, Wolf leans back against the wall and lowers himself down to the floor there. He lets his head rest back against the wall and closes his eyes.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue May 31, 2016 7:23 am

Shade was still asleep, nice, calm and quiet. He was dreaming about who he was hiding from and the fight they had a little before Shade had ran into Wolf and others. He was figuring out what they shot at Shade before the troops retreated but Shade was piecing it together.

It was a machine to suppress his Lazaris abilities. As soon as Shade figured that out, he abruptly woke up and began gasping for air desperately.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:13 pm

( OOC: Well... I've been sitting on this rp for what feels like forever and a day, hoping that Goobtron was going to come back. Doesn't seem like that will happen, so I guess we'll have to push him aside for the moment if we're going to continue.

If and when Goobtron returns, he can come right back in. So Froshana, it's now your post. And the new post order will be: Me, Shade, Froshana. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:16 am

((Forever and a day is now officially a week. :P Okay.
Just gonna let Tani keep waiting for a while. We don't know if Goobtron will come back or not and neither does she. Gonna roll with that.))

Walter had mentioned knowing someone in town that could fix her windshield, but that didn't stop Tangerine from looking over her options on her phone. It was while she was looking at local car repair shops that Shade woke suddenly from his seemingly nice, calm, and quiet nap.
The dragon eyed him in mild surprise, but didn't say anything just yet. She lowered her phone in front of her and waited to see if he or Wolf might say anything.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:33 am

Wolf continues to doze lightly where he was. It had been a long day for him and this was really the first time that things were quiet enough for him to rest. So that's exactly what he did.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:23 am

(I'm going to skip the next few turns. Just imagine Shade is still sleeping on the couch.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 am

((As you wish. :P))

Despite Shade's sudden awakening, Wolf didn't seem to notice and even Shade was suddenly comfortable and seemingly asleep again within a few moments. Tangerine observed the two teens for several moments before sighing softly and looking back out the window again. That wolf guy better get back soon...

For now, she pulled the curtains shut and retreated away from the window. Although the other two were clearly more tired than she was, neither one had attempted to take the bed. So for now, Tangerine reached up and unzipped her jacket, pulling it off and setting it down at the foot of the bed. Now without the extra layer, one could easily see the spikes that poked out of the back of her long-sleeved shirt, starting at the middle of her back and also protruding from the tail sleeve she wore as they extended all the way down her tail.

Despite these, the dragon sat down on the bed, leaning back against the headboard. She heard the bed creak as she shifted on it, but ignored the sound and settled in to try and get comfortable. Her phone was raised in front of her again as she went back to idly entertaining herself for now.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobtron Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 am

(AND I'm back, please spar the little confetti guns, unless of course you have an erg to use little confetti guns then be my guest) 

After a few  mundane hours of shopping and finally acquiring food and proper medical supplies the reporter, returned to the dingy motel and bounded up to the room. 

Before entering he politely knocked "Hey Guys, it's Walt, I got the food, and the other stuffs"

He opened the door, letting himself in "I hope your hungry, because if your not... I just spent useless cash..."
Goobtron
Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next