Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Red's characters anything!

4 posters

Go down

Ask Red's characters anything! Empty Ask Red's characters anything!

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:28 pm

Hey, guys, Red here!

So, as the title suggests, this is an ama topic for my characters, so, if you have any questions, and things of that ilk to aim towards Caen, Raito, or Alastor, feel free to ask it here! Hell, if you have a question for me, ooc, I'm fine with answering it.

Aaaaand Go!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Ask Red's characters anything! Empty Re: Ask Red's characters anything!

Post by Ruby the hedgehog Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:58 am

question for all: what do you like about halloween? :O
Ruby the hedgehog
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Red: Well, I'd say the giving out of sweets to all the children (because I'm a bit too old for trick or treating, and a bit too young to go to big Halloween parties), as well as eating any leftovers :3

Caen: Who doesn't like to dress up as all kinds of ghosts and ghouls? I mean, spending a night as a vampire is really fun. Although, it's surprising how accurate some costumes can be... Hmm...

Raito: Getting to scare everyone and watch them pee their pants! I mean, one time, at a Halloween party, Risky was-

Caen: Rai, don't you even dare!

Alastor: You think I would partake in such frivolous affairs? I have much better things to do than pass out obesity-inducing, sugar-laden sweets to tiny children who trespass on my property.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Heretics Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:06 pm

A question to the group: What's the absolute weirdest experience you've ever had?

The Heretics
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:56 am

Well, personally, the absolute weirdest experience I've had (in recent memory, at least) is like walking past this old woman, and she legit starts chanting something at me. Needless to say, I was unnerved for the rest of the day.

Caen: Hmm... That's a difficult one, to say the least. In my time, I've come across many things that you might refer to as 'weird', but I think I've just become a bit.. Desensitised to it. So, from that, I would say the weirdest thing I've experienced is a day where nothing goes on, at all. It's surprisingly boring, to be honest.

Raito: Haha, that's an easy one! I was once on a mission in Adabat, and they'd basically given me no back-up, so we had to travel through this area basically filled with wild animals. As we were getting closer to the end, some woman was sitting on a tree stump, reading a story to some bugs that were flying around her!

Alastor: Hmm, well many odd things can happen when you are a fugitive, I can guess. The strangest thing, though, is how everyone can just... Walk around, without a care in the world, oblivious to the trials and tribulations others can face... Well, I'll be sure to change that, someday.

Last edited by The Red Blur on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain couldnt tell the difference between red and Caen.)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 am

To Caen: I know you don't want to join GUN, despite already having a friend there and all. But, let's say a random recruiter guy one day just came up and offered you a bunch of stuff to join. What would it take, or what would they have to offer, for you to join them?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 am

Caen placed a hand beneath his chin, thinking for a second.

Caen: Well, I still do the odd job for them, mostly as favours for Raito, but to join them? It would take something considerable. Despite me growing more comfortable with working in small groups, mainly thanks to the guild, the idea of working with the military still scares me. When another dies, you're expected to just... Step over their corpse, and carry on. I've only ever done that once, and even now, I feel a pit in my stomach just thinking about it. They could offer me anything they like, I'm just not sure I'd join unless I absolutely must, like if the world would be at stake. Stuff doesn't come into it. No money, gadgets, or whatever they'd offer would be enough for what they expect of me.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down