Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Away Their Innocence

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Selling Away Their Innocence - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Away Their Innocence

Post by The_Terror Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:49 am

Sensing the threats nearby, Barbas quickly scanned for hostiles by using multiple visions such as heat, night, despite it being daytime, and electromagnetic. It discovered the location of Envy yet did nothing so as to confuse them. As the android walked towards the mines that surrounded the numbers station, the mines made a faint beep as they disarmed. Apparently, Barbas had tech that allowed land mines to deactivate should a friendly cone within close proximity. After Barbas left the area with Sammie, the land mines reactived themselves.
Meanwhile, Travis McGable was calling for Sammie. "Sammie, come in," he yelled through his communications system. Realizing that Sammie might be in deep trouble, he got up from his chair and started to get dressed. After he got dressed in his exosuit, McGable got on his street bike and sped into the direction where Sammie last contacted him. Back in the undisclosed location, Gahiji was loading up the kids and teenagers into a large transportation ship. "Barbas has Sammie," Kelly stated as she observed Gahiji send the slaves into the ship. "Sammie, eh? Raven's little orphan sidekick," Gahiji asked. "Yes," Kelly answered. "We're ten steps ahead of everyone so let's see to it that we are. Go back into the village and flood it. As for anyone who thinks they're heroes, kill them. These slaves will be under my supervision. Don't worry. I'll see to it that you have plenty of slaves to sell." Gahiji grew excited at the opportunity being given to him. He jumped up and down with a twisted sense of joy. "I thought you'd never asked," Gahiji asked. He then grabbed Washon'Jour and dragged her with him. "And you will get to watch, little brat," he announced.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:14 am

As Envy looked at the self-controlled robot, he took a bit to get his head together, since it didn't move, yet before he could go after it, it was gone... He cursed under his breath for his goof.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:08 am

Suddenly, Blitz got a headache and the back of her head hurt. 

"Ahhhh! Please, why're doing this?!"

Blitz widened her eyes from the scene in her head. Washon'jour being dragged away by someone (Gahiji) and looking hurt pretty bad. She got enraged by this scene and got up from the quick headache and pressed on. 'Hang on, little sis. I'm comin' to getchya.'

One of the little cylindrical droids from earlier was walking around when it spotted a heat signature in Prone position, Travis. Since Travis was on the ground, it thought that he was either dead or dying and walked up to him. It used it's front-right leg to poke him to make sure.

Last edited by Blitz Zhavanx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 pm

The small hybrid looked up at the figure that just poked him, this surprised him. As a result he flung himself back and fell down yet again. When he got a better view of the figure, it was quite obvious that it wasn't the 'bad man' that was taking all those children. Travis got back to his feet and dusted the grass off his trench coat. "U-um, hi?" Travis said nervously as usual and then started to scratch the front of his filter mask that covered his face.

Last edited by Insanitorium9 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

The wolf watches as the metallic figure continues to walk away, and then continues his own slow an quiet approach, listening alertly for any sort of noise coming from his surroundings. The last thing he wanted was to be caught by surprise while keeping tabs on what could be a decoy ahead.

A short time later, the wolf saw the numbers station ahead. He looks over it, not having the slightest idea what it was. He considers making his way closer, but notices that the ground had been disturbed in many places.

~That doesn't look right.~ he thinks to himself, ~Like... someone hiding a lot of items... But why all over the place rather than in just one?~

After a few moments of consideration, the wolf turns and starts to head back the way he'd come, not willing to travel through that area ahead without knowing what was there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:44 am

Travis McGable was still rather far away from the last location that his feisty, yet capable sidekick, Sammie, last contacted him. The timing of the events seemed too coincidental for it to be nothing. Still, McGable needed to hurry to where Sammie was taken and fast. His gut told him that the Slayer Squad had something to do with this, but his mind doubted that the Slayer Squad would betray him.
Back with Gahiji, he was pinning Washon'Jour under his foot and was applying so much pressure that a little more could break her neck. "Feisty little runt, eh," Gahiji asked. "Ya know, you aren't even our priority, little Miss Pisspot." Gahiji took his foot off of Washon'Jour and crouched down beside her. "Let me tell you a lil' secret about why I'm kidnapping brats like you," he said, taking out a flask, drinking whatever liquid was inside before pouring the rest on Washon'Jour's head. What Gahiji had done caused him to crack a smile and produce a sinister, sadistic laugh. "Those kids are distractions," Gahiji revealed. "While yes, I do want a few of em', they're merely there for something bigger that we have planned. The lucky ones, the ones we'll let live, serve a bigger purpose. Think about the one person that first left us and why he or she did it. Maybe this specific individual left us for some lil' robotic wolf that he or she would ultimately fail to protect. Maybe this individual will become broken. Now think this, what if we had that exact same individual, but was more committed to our cause?" Gahiji got into a prone position and got in Washon'Jour's face. Gahiji smelled of blood and alcohol. The smell was strong enough to repulse anyone nearby. "He or she will have all the strengths and none of the weaknesses of the one who left us. But wait, there's more," Gahiji added. "We have to kill the one who left us first. After that, we can move on to our biggest plan to make the United Federation number one! But... I can't tell you that, you already know too much and because of that, I have to rid the world of ya', snot-nosed brat." Gahiji stood up, pinned Washon'Jour under his foot once again, and opened his hand. He aimed the palm of his hand at a large structure that resembled a primitive dam. Gahiji was entirely focused on doing what he needed to do. Soon, the dam began to crack and break apart. Water leaked out of the cracks and just added to the damage that Gahiji was causing. Soon, the whole dam split apart like a nut. Wood went everywhere as the strong body of water rushed out and down into the village That Gahiji was recently at. "Yes! Yes," Gahiji blurted out in excitement, knowing that all those people would die down there or become helpless. "As for you, Pisspot," Gahiji cackled. "Have a nice day!" He picked Washon'Jour up and threw her into the raging waters, hoping that the waters would take care of her. Gahiji felt no emotion other than a sick sense of accomplishment over what he had just done. "Boss," Gahiji called through his communication device. "It's done. He'll have his hands full." Kelly Wilson replied, "Excellent work, Devastator. We are closer to the future than we were before. Kidnap more kids or teenagers and bring them back to our undiscovered location. Boss, out." Something seemed off. The Slayer Squad had use of numbers stations yet did not use them this time. It felt too much like a trap, yet Malware was the first one gullible enough to take the opportunity to free the kids and teenagers. He knew where Kelly Wilson was broadcasting from. "The UF-Boat, a nuclear submarine? Ha! Stupid dogs of war. I'm about to make the world a better place," Malware chuckled as he took off to get those enslaved children back.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 am

Envy stopped cursing at himself and then saw the numbers station upon looking around, he used some energy to make a protective force to keep his person from harm. The cat walked in the direction of the destination, only to be lucky that he put up the magical armor mentioned earlier, as he was thrown on his back from one of the mines, however it broke his defensive barriers. Envy laid on the ground, dazed.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 am

Washon'jour began to swim as best she could, being a canine, with a light body, she did pretty well considering the circumstances. She continued to try and stay above the water while she was being pushed downstream. About a minute later, Washon'jour grabbed onto something that wasn't budging from the heavy stream of water. Not caring what it was at the moment, she grabbed on for dear life and hauled herself onto it. The object in question was a very think tree trunk that had fallen over the river quite some time ago and was, surprisingly, still holding steady against the current. When she manage to find a good position to recuperate, she chuckled lightly to herself. Heheh...you can't kill me. I'm too stubborn for that...and on a side note; thanks for the information. Dosvidanya, Dirtbag.

Meanwhile, Blitz had another headache with another scene. A fast river and a cry for help that sounded like her sister. That's all she could make out that time, but she didn't have time to think as she heard an explosion about 200 meters away and immediately headed in that direction in search for the source of it.

Back with the little Cylindrical Droid with Trevor, the bot simply made what appeared to be curious glances around Trevor's figure. It then made a series of noises and appeared to be trying to talk with him. But, it probably wasn't getting anywhere.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Travis scratched the top of his hood slightly as he was trying to figure out what the droid was saying. He shook his head and stood up, trying to take a closer look at what appeared to be a synthetic. "C-could you say th-that again in E-English?" He said trying to see if he could locate a translator or voicebox connected to the contraption.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:15 pm

The wolf's ears perk up at the sound of an explosion behind him. He comes to a stop, dropping into a crouch, and then turns to look back the way he'd come from. He could see some dust and smoke hanging in the air back that way.

He waits and listens for half a minute for any other explosions or sounds, then he starts creeping in the direction of the explosion to see what had happened there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 am

Off in the distance, a fox associated with the Slayer Squad was observing the commotion among the heroes. She must've been there for quite some time, for she had ants and other bugs crawling all over her body. The Fox had on special glasses designed to help her see her targets further away than what her vision allows her to. She gave out a low, quiet hum of curiosity as the whole entire event took place. Finally, deciding that she had seen enough, the fox named Lin moved, startling the bugs that had decided to stay on her body. She sent out an encoded message along with some music to some ancient cartoon. The numbers sent out to the Slayer Squad were 5-9-4 84-1-2 6-6-5 and 32-890-2.
Meanwhile, Malware's foolishness resulted in his capture. "You know," Constance giggled as she held a knife to a bounded Malware. "You're not as smart as you make yourself sound."
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 am

(I'll wait til C.S.O posts again, or maybe Insan, depending on what he does.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 am

Washon'jour crepe through the woods just outside of where the dam had exploded. She smiled at the fact that she lived and gained a crap-load of information that she could use to her advantage. She also happen to remember the pathway that was used for when Gahiji took her to the Dam. She walked just off the edge of the dirt road, but enough into the woods so that she couldn't be easily spotted.

Back with the little cylindrical droid, it basically made a noise that sounded like disappointment at Trevor. So, it decided to hold still and contact it's master, Blitz.

Blitz, however, had a much wonderful time. She was jumping from tree-to-tree nearing the Number station that happen to be nearby the explosion that went off. What she didn't expect was a person laying on the ground near a scorching mark on the ground. She hopped to the ground next to him to see his condition. "You alright, mate?" She said with a practiced accent over the years.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Failing to communicate with the droid, Travis decided to shrug and walk away, investigating the explosion as well as the others, though he wouldn't be surprised if the droid were to follow him or not.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:47 pm

As the wolf nears the source of the explosion he then hears a voice speaking from that direction. His ears perk up as he strains to listen but by that time the speaking has ended. He frowns slightly but moves closer.

Finally, a pair of figures came into view ahead of him. He immediately recognizes one of them, coming to a halt and a chill goes through his body.

~Oh gods... It's her...~ he thinks as he looks at the fox standing near the prone feline, ~I should try and help that cat before she does anything to him. I'll have to wait for a better moment though...~

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Finally, Raven, after having made such a long journey to the numbers station, stopped in front of it only to find everyone in a big giant mess. "You," McGable asked Blitz. "I know I'm not the nicest guy on Mobius, but you? Of all the people who I thought were prpfessional, you would be the last person I would expect to go around and kidnapping my sidekick." Raven got off his street bike and turned it off. Noticing the wolf, Raven dragged him out of his hiding spot and put him on the ground. "Why are you here, wolf," Raven asked. He seemed frustrated with all that's happening today. Seeing the scorch mark beside Envy, Raven used a device to turn off all of the mines at once. He then went over to Envy, pushed Blitz away from him, and pinned Envy down with his foot. "What have you done with Sammie," Raven interrogated. "Answer me before I decide none of you are worth living!" The only one that McGable didn't notice was the other Travis. "Are you people behind the kidnappings of these villages, are you," Raven interrogated further. "Why did kidnap Sammie?" Gahiji had accidentally stumbled upon the mess that was going on between Raven and everyone else. "Oi' for the love of," Gahiji complained, trying to back away. Gahiji bumped into the other Travis and then backed up into the open. "Gahiji," Raven called as he took his foot off of Envy. "I know things are awkward, but get ready. We're about to kill some child slavers." Gahiji, knowing that Raven had everything mixed up, used Raven's lack of knowledge of the situation to his advantage. "They caused the flood at the village," Gahiji accused, pointing at the group and the other Travis. "I tried to stop them! I did, but they overpowered me, man." Raven looked at Travis and the group with a vengeful look in his eyes. "How many dead," Raven asked. "250 I believe," Gahiji lied. Raven took out his sword as did Gahiji. "Now I have a reason to justifiably kill all of you," Raven stated.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Envy had been out of the frying pan and into the fire, one moment he was dazed, the next he was pinned down by someone. Then was asked about someone named "Sammie" Envy was in a state where he wouldn't say anything, which was probably a bad idea.But now he was no longer under a foot, which he took the whopping 3 seconds after getting up, but once he looked at another person accusing Envy and Blitz and the others, he recognized him from an earlier encounter.

Envy was about to say something before everyone seemed to be armed, and he responded same, by pulling Darkedge out of it's sheath (Which left a mark on Envy's back from being pinned to the floor), and prepping his mind. Envy looked more at Gahiji than Raven, while keeping his eye on both, and holding Darkedge to his side, hilt above his eye, glancing the blade slightly downwards, he was ready for a hard time.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:26 am

Blitz was utterly confused at all the commotion and decided to say goodbye and fuck this. "Listen crazy man, I don't know who you are but I most certainly don't kidnap kids. So you might want to check your facts before you go around accusing people you worthless piece of flying shit. 'Cause I'm also pretty sure the person doing the kidnappings was the 'Bad Man'; do I look anything like a male to you?" But when she heard about the flooding, she was beyond irritated at ignorance radiating off of these fools. But before she could do anything...

"C'm here, you fat bastard!" Washon'jour leaped outta the trees and bushes and went straight for Gahiji, she owed him her famous 'Returning-The-Favor gift basket'.

Back with the droid, it detected that it could not connect an open line to Blitz and decided to go in person which, awkwardly, was the same direction as Travis was going.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:53 am

Quite confused by the situation, and barely knowing what was going on, Travis decided that if nobody had noticed him, now would be the time to walk away. Though that just resulted in him being bumped in Gahiji, making him fall on the ground once more, if no else really noticed him, he hoped to just lie low for now.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:28 pm

The wolf continues to watch quietly from his hiding spot, when another stranger appears riding on some flying vehicle. He watches him land and immediately deliver heated words to the fox. Then surprisingly, the new arrival turns and starts walking right towards the wolf, even though he was hiding out of sight.

At this point, the wolf recognizes the person coming towards him. He was that person he'd met months ago during that same series of events where he'd had the misfortune of running into the fox that was here as well. He would have considered greeting the person, who's name was trying to recall, but he looked extremely angry for some reason.

Once he got close enough and grabs for the wolf, the wolf nimbly dodges away from him to avoid his grasp, even though it forced him out of concealment. But this person asked why the wolf was there, but then stormed off before the wolf could answer so he could accost someone else about someone named Sammie.

Once he realizes that this person was looking for some person who clearly meant a lot to him, the wolf feels sympathetic. He knew how tough it was to lose someone who meant a lot to him.

He was about to inquire about who this Sammie was, since a name didn't really tell you what a person looked like and made it difficult to answer any questions relating to them, when another stranger stumbles upon this group.

Being identified as Gahiji, the wolf watches as the two new arrivals immediately begin talking and suddenly the wolf hears all the details about people being kidnapped, and a village being attacked, and now he himself was being accused of taking part.

As the wolf processes all of this, the fox speaks up to defend herself. The wolf really didn't believe much of it. She was already a mass murderer after all, merely kidnapping people wasn't something below her. He wasn't going to lob accusations without knowing for sure though. He saw the feline back on his feet and readying a weapon, as Gahiji and the other arrival prepare to attack, only for another stranger to leap out from a nearby tree and onto Gahiji.

The wolf focuses back on the angry stranger, holding his paws out towards him as an indication to stop.

"Wait, wait, WAIT!" he almost yells, to cut through all the commotion.

He points towards Raven, who he now remembers introduced himself as Travis during their encounter.

"I remember you. You're name was... Travis. We met under some crazy circumstance when you were performing some 'questionable' activities, but I tried to help you out when you decided to try and do the right thing." he says, recalling their last meeting, "I went with you to try and get a weapon away from that guy... Malware was it? And then almost got killed by her..."

The wolf points towards the fox that both he and Raven knew.

"... afterwards. Now I don't know what the heck is going on here with kidnappings and villages being flooded. But do I REALLY seem like someone that would get involved with something like that? Or work with a person who casually tried to kill me and slaughtered an entire town's worth of people?" the wolf continues, "I get that you're looking for someone out here... and I did see someone getting carried off just a short time ago here by some metal covered figure, and I'd be willing to help you find Sammie, whoever they are. But first, you need to calm down so we can figure out what is going on here so that you don't do more harm than good!"

The wolf, his outburst finished, now stands there and waits to see what Raven was going to listen, or if he'd just wasted his time, breath, and possibly life making his appeal.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Raven, who was nearly on the verge of going berserk, almost attempted a strike against Blitz out of anger. When the wandering wolf stopped Raven, he lowered his sword and listened to the wolf's words. Even though Raven's expression didn't change much, there was a hint that he was convinced since he looked down at the ground. "That's... That's right," Raven confirmed, remembering that he and the wolf unsuccessfully attempted to take away the parasites that Raven was ordered to plant in the wells of Mobian villages. When Raven heard the phrase "metal covered figure," it finally hit him that the Slayer Squad had set him up. Gahiji backed up before he was suddenly dealing with Washon'Jour. "Stupid little runt," Gahiji growled, trying to get the girl off of him. When he saw Raven charging after him, Gahiji opened up his hand, pointed the palm of his hand at the ground, and tried his absolute best to focus. He then raised his hand towards the sky and managed to manipulate the earth to form some sort of blockade. "Lin," Gahiji called through his communicator. "Fire now! Take out everyone but use concussion bullets against Raven. Boss wants to deal with im' first." Lin simply hummed as she fired multiple rounds from her sniping position. Whether or not the bullets would hit their targets would be determined soon. Among the commotion, it had seemed that nearly everyone had forgotten about Travis the Mobian. "Get offa' me, little maggot," Gahiji screamed as he tried to get Washon'Jour off of him. Raven now knew why he was called to have Sammie set up mines around a number station, but a question lingered in his mind. Why would Gahiji start kidnapping kids? What do kids have to do with the Slayer Squad? Most importantly, what insidious activity is the Slayer Squad about to commit with those kids? Right now, Raven had to worry about surviving Lin's attacks and find a way around the natural blockade. Once he heard the shots ring out, Raven only had a split second to either attempt to save the wolf or Blitz. Seeing as how the wandering wolf did help him, Raven returned the favor by pushing him out of the way and into cover. Several bullets pierced Raven's metallic arm and hit some very sensitive nerves which produced a blood-curdling scream from him. Raven tried to move his metallic arm but whenever he did, an immense pain shot throughout his body and all he could do was writh and scream in agony.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:54 am

Envy watched as a conversation broke out between a wolf and the same person who pinned down Envy, something about an earlier encounter. When Raven charged Gahiji, Envy was still in a thinking state. Suddenly a pop in the air and a scream turned on the cat's instinct to protect himself, as he forced himself to throw up a gravity-defiant zone around him in a small radius, only enough to catch something small. 

Envy just barely caught a bullet going for him, since this bullet was a bit more powerful than expected, it managed to catch the Nexian by a bit, and the removal of concentration on the barrier caused a backfire resulting in Envy slightly hovering backwards, until he landed and bounced the back of his head off the ground.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:51 am

Washon'jour was actually having a bit of fun maiming Gahiji, but more so angry for that stunt he pulled with the damn. She growled and barked at him as she clawed at his face and chest. "You are gonna pay for tryin' ta drown me, you flying sack of shit!" She shouted as she went for a bite to his skull.

Since Washon'jour was so close to Gahiji, it seemed as if there could've been a mistake at hitting him so that's probably why the bullets didn't go near them. However, Blitz had no choice but to put up a Riot Shield straight from her metallic right arm. The shield did successfully manage to protect her and allowed Blitz to pull out two more of those Cylindrical Droids. They opened up and started shooting back at where the bullets were coming from, unsure if they were even hitting anything. But the bullets kept coming. She looked over at her sister, even with all of her excitement and want to hug her sister for reassurance that she was safe, she knew it wasn't the time for such things. But she did get an idea.

Blitz slowly but surely walked to her left, Riot Shield still protecting her, until she was directly in front of Gahiji. With his attention focused on her sister, she knew this had an 80% chance of working. "Wags! Jump and duck!" She yelled out to Washon'jour. Right after she said so, she disabled the shield and jumped up to the trees for concealment.

Washon'jour, or Wags as Blitz's nickname for her was, immediately knew what Blitz was trying to do. She took one more large swipe with both claws before using his body as a boost for jumping away from him. The bullets general direction should have started going toward Gahiji if the sisters were successful.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Travis just still stayed prone, though he noticed the number station where the kids were most likely being held. He started in a quick sprint toward the station, he didn't want to make the same mistake as Envy, as he sprinted he slammed his arm into other arm. "W-work for once you stupid c-contraptions." He said to himself as a spark of flame emitted from both his wrist, he didn't worry about anyone noticing him, he was ignored so much in his childhood among friends he made his lack of attention as a skill for stealth. The contraptions on his arms burst with fire and propelled him airborne. He landed successfully on the roof, but his landing wasn't so great as he fell face first, though he recovered with a combat roll. "Ugh...." He said dizzily as he stumbled around the roof.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 pm

The wolf waits the few moments for Raven to respond and then relaxes as his words had the desired effect to keep Raven from attacking. But he was surprised to see Raven then turn his attention to Gahiji.

It was at that point that things went crazy.

He saw the feline get knocked back, the fox rush forward, then another fox emerge from hiding and then take off into the air, and Raven moved towards him and knock him back into the cover of natural growth.

Wolf hears some screaming and ducks his head down reflexively in response, choosing to stay there for the moment until things calm back down at least a little, or until it became urgent for him to move.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next