Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP)

4 posters

Go down

Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP) Empty Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP)

Post by The_Terror Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Depending on how many people join, I might consider starting this. I guess a minimal of four people, excluding me, would be good. Anyways, this is just an idea for now.

Plot: Gahiji Okonjo is kidnapping Mobians for his slaver business. Unfortunately, Travis is unavailable at the moment and so are a few other people. Gahiji is mostly kidnapping young kids and teenagers around the Knothole area and areas that are isolated from society. Although no contract has officially been created, families are asking that someone or a group of people help investigate who kidnapped their children and where he or she is taking them to. Most of the families asking for help are poor so the pay grade will be pretty bad. If anyone chooses to accept this mission then it will be up them to help investigate this issue and put an end to Gahiji’s kidnappings and possibly his slaver business.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP) Empty Re: Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP)

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Sounds a bit interesting, might even pitch in with the kidnapped part. Here's my idea;

Washon'jour Kollisher is foster-sister to Blitz Zhavanx and is one of the many people to be kidnapped. Blitz worries about her sister's status and creates an effort to find her. Weither by conventional means or a network of lies and deception, Blitz WILL do whatever it takes to find her sister, cause in her eyes, nobody messes with her family and lives.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP) Empty Re: Selling Away Their Innocence (Possible RP)

Post by The_Terror Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:48 am

Seems good. Since I'm familiar with the Blitz character, I won't ask for info regarding strengths and weaknesses. I will, however, would like to have info regarding the strengths and weaknesses of Washon'jour just in case she does get involved in the fight against Gahiji. Anyways, that's all. Anyone else interested in joining up?
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 am

Strengths:
Small places - Due to her small size, Washon'jour can fit into the smallest of spaces thanks to her flexibility as well.
Being underestimated - She is generally underestimated due to her skinny body and small size, but she is powerful and won't hesitate to prove so.
Lost easily - Because of her dark colors and small size, she can be easily lost in anything from crowds to a dark night to a complex factory.

Weaknesses:
Open space - It scares her, open areas are too open for her as she loves to hide when she isn't fighting.
Under-sized - Being small has its upsides, but it doesn't help when she's too small.
Endure - Stamina and Endurance are both problems relating to her smaller figure and thanks to this, she is more fragile and weaker toward physical pain.

Last edited by Blitz Zhavanx on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Everything seems to be balanced. Alright, you're definitely in. Again, is anyone else interested in joining up? Once the role play starts I won't accept anyone else.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:13 am

I'm interested
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

Okay. Send me your character's information regarding strengths and weaknesses. Any additional info you wish to reveal is welcome.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:19 am

I'm curious about this one. But my character isn't likely to be hired for such a job. He'd probably get involved if he saw a kidnapping in progress. Dunno if that's something you'd want to have happen for my convenience, but maybe we could figure something out.

Link to my character's bio in in my signature.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:34 am

Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 am

Both of you are good to go. C.S.O., contact me via PM system when you have the chance. We'll work something out.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Last call for any of those interested in joining this role play. Only one spot is left. Act now before it's taken up or time expires!
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down