Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost ones.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The lost ones. - Page 2 Empty Re: The lost ones.

Post by Electrisa Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:53 pm

"..Yeah, I see- wait, wait where are you-?!" The hedgehog just stared as Boa suddenly downed some weird liquid in one gulp and apparently became a Boa fish. And then she followed him with a more and more confused stare as he jumped into the water and disappeared under the surface.
"..Ah. Well, um." Longer pause as she observed the rippled water. "..Huuurry baaack..." She sat back with a sigh and looked over at Shrike, her eyes narrowing as she examined his armour further in the moonlight. Were these fresh? Or did he actually not even wash the armour ever in all those years he had it on? She winced at the thought and shuffled a little bit away, also taking Boa's notes and bag with her and setting them down on the grass beside her. No offense, but she just... didn't want to deal with the human smell!
"...So, Shrike." Another quiet sigh. "Did.. no-one.. question you when you decided to suddenly help catch some bad doers? ..I mean, well.. you didn't have the greatest reputation in the city, and.." She paused and rolled eyes at her own words. "Basically I'm trying to ask why no-one closed you up in jail as of yet. I'm not saying that I am going to do that, but you know what you did."

(have fun, Tank! Hurry back c: )
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm

-Shrike watched her move away from him he was pretty use too it now. People just slowly further and further moving away I mean no one still really trusted this unknown being. Hell he could snap at any moment. Before turning his head too look at her not really minding that the other Mobian took off into the lake. Shrike had seem some strange things before so he just assumed that is what he was about.-

" That is because I ventured far far away the furthest I ever been..too remote locations where my real identity was not known I slowly began too build a new one and in return when G.U.N and others did come looking they always masked my identity saying they never seen or heard of him. I got away with it. It was pretty simple provide a service..people are grateful and they return the favor. However back here closer too my former home the reputation is still there. Which is why I do not operate here any more I just come back too remember things..like my family..or friends I once knew. I knew what I did.perhaps a tad bit overkill but I was fighting a bigger war..one only I and a few others understood."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:46 pm

(Dammit guys D8 And back!)

There was a resounding splash that followed soon after, and the black-skinned individual, with those fish-like bizarre qualities from that alchemic drink, leaned over the edge of the lake, crossing his arms and resting his head on them. Four bright eyes observed the two with an inquisitive and concerned gaze. Small droplets of water rippled down his fish-like scaled skin like plastic. Thankfully, he had missed the conversation and only heard the last few snippets of words from the GUN soldier before it was drawn to a close, and he was entirely lost.

His webbed hand briefly moved to the side, taking the pen and making a few scribbled writings with quick and fluent movements. "Hey again!" he spoke, "Sorry about that - It's just, well, this is what I'm here for. Did I miss much?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2