Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost love, A being of another world...

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

A lost love, A being of another world... Empty A lost love, A being of another world...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

Amy was a princess of an forgotten history; her younger sister, Baine Rose, was the families only hope to keep the peace of a normal world. However, a portal opens of another world, a world of creatures that were only myths. What does the Rose dynasty do when they learn that these creatures are fighting to gain the love of their youngest daughter? How will they protect her? Will she free from the grips of the monsters, or will she be the bride to one of them?

Factions
Rose Dynasty
King(Song) - (needed)
Queen(name) - (Opintial)
Amy Rose - Me(But, I will happily give someone else the role~)
Baine Rose - Mine (Doom/Dendera)
Others -

Demons
Demon king Czar - Me
Demon Queen (Name) - (Maybe...)
Demon prince Maxus - playing by Azrael
Others - Demon Princess Sysilia ~ Azreal

Vampires
Vampire King(Name) - Needed
Vampire Queen Rosabelle - Me(Why? Cause)
Vampire Prince Shadow - Azreal.
Others -

Werewolves
Werewolf King (Name)
Werewolf Prince Sonic - (anyone)
Others -

(Just tell me what part, what character your using and we're in -w- I need at lest the kings and Princes filled. You can play up to Three, but not in the same faction an lest twins/Brothers)

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

A lost love, A being of another world... Empty Re: A lost love, A being of another world...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:52 am

(...)

Back to top Go down

A lost love, A being of another world... Empty Re: A lost love, A being of another world...

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 am

i'll Do the Demons. King Titanus, and Prince Maxus, and Princess Sysilia (sissy)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 am

Azrael wrote:i'll Do the Demons. King Titanus, and Prince Maxus, and Princess Sysilia (sissy)
(A little issue, You may play Prince Maxus and Princess Sysilia from the demon fraction -However- By what I has posted 'not in the same faction an lest twins/Brothers(Or in your cast, bother and sister)' Also, you may play Shadow if you want, as you won't be in trouble with the roles. This forum was made for such thing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

(No one else wanna join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 pm

(i'll do shadow as well then)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Azrael wrote:(i'll do shadow as well then)
(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 am

(Well, since there isn't a lot of people wanting to do this. I'll start off with the factions of the other world)

The world full of Creatures, wars and death... Lots of death, the war started because the emperor of all factions died and had no heir. As the war keeps going, portals form to a moral world. On planet earth, the royal families are now trying to find brides for their sons.

Demon Faction - underground - Midnight. First night, unaware of any females.

The male hedgehog had his sword sheath, his horns curl pass his ears as he narrowed his eyes. "Ugh, what am I to do!? I can't even find a love for my heir.... Hm.... Son!" His voice roar through the demotic hallways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 am

Maxus Appeared Before his Father. the Sleek Dark Blue Hedgehog was in his royal garb. "you called Father"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 am

Czar looks to Maxus. "Son, there is an important goal in life you need to do." czar was in his royal grabs well as he looks to Maxus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

"yes Father?" this almost interested Maxus.

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 am

Czar started walking up the steps to his throne. "My son, You have yet to find a bride to live with forever, while this fight goes on. I want you to find your bride before those werewolves and vampires do!" His teeth grind against each other. "Understand me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am

"i'll Dispach them even if they do father" MAxus said his sword at his side.

"Father. why do we have to go on with this" said a Regal Princess By the name of Sysilia
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 am

Czar narrowed his eyes to his daughter. "Why, Daughter? Because, it is very important to be ahead of our enemies. And, if we win, they'll either be destroy or surrender!" He sits down. "It'll also give us demons full power over everything, like we've dream!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 am

Sysilia sighed. "power hungry" she mumbled

"lighten up sis. You'll finally get your garden of roses." Maxus said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am

Czar nodded. "Yes, once we get control, we'll give the vampires and werewolves what they want, just not power. Then, we can live like a normal family..." His eyes closed happily to the thought. "so, son, you know what to do. Don't fail."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 am

"how could i fail?" Maxus said. "i'm the most attractive thing alive" he said walking.

Sysilia Sighed. "Brother your overcomfidence appals me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am

Czar smirks. "I like how my son thinks...."

In the Vampire Faction.

Rosabelle was freaking out, pacing back and fort. "Oh.... Where is my lovely son? His father wants me to give my sweet son the news, but where is that blasted male!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 am

"Mother, you called. "In walked the Prince of the Vampires Shadow the Hedgehog."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 am

Rosabelle looked. "Oh, yes my son! I was just looking for you, your father wanted me to tell you something!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am

"news from father?!" Shadow Looked Interested. "Tell me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 am

Rosabeele nodded. "Son, your father wants you to get a bride, no questions asked. However, you may happily ask your mother, son. Anyway, he doesn't want any delay on getting a wife. And son, by your mother advice, get a wife you can stand being around and able to love for your whole life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 am

"half the Females i know bore me. this is Probably the hardest task father has given me yet" Shadow said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 am

Rosabelle frown. "I'm sure there is one female out there that won't bore you. Just keep searching."

(Now, I'm going to need more people if I am to do Baine -_-' Or pop up the werewolf faction...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 am

(Sigh, Idk what to do)

Shadow smiled. "i know mother. Got to go" he said walking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next