Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost ones.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The lost ones. Empty The lost ones.

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

-Shrouded in mystery for a very very long time speculations going back and forth about what really happened on those days. No one would ever really know but for a few who did know they would have too take that knowledge far far away. Away from any possible law enforcement and or hunters tasked with finding them.

Simply referred too as the " lost ones" These scattered individuals were the remnant survivors of the ordeal dating back over 5 years ago. When an event took place that put most of the planet at serious risk. Little was ever known of the disaster. The lost ones who survived this ordeal had no choice but to flee..flee and hide knowing search teams were out looking for them every day.

One of the lost was nothing more then just a soldier. 1 of millions serving under the direct orders of G.U.N His identity has remained unknown. But it is said he was the first too encounter " Them" Them being the unknown assailants for the other world. No one knows who this masked soldier is or what info he holds. Only glimpses and sightings have taken place.

No one knows the damage done too his mental state after going through what he and others did. Upon one night this unknown soldier makes routine stops by a lake, a fairly large one, believing it too be isolated he sits down taking a breather watching the star filled sky, catching a few shooting stars zooming over. No matter how hard he wanted too forget he simply could not. Never knowing if it would be his last day or what the day ahead would involve.

Too him every one was a potential target wanting nothing more then his demise or capture. With his trust shattered in the system he did not take likely too strangers. But out here in the open he could reflect and perhaps try and come too ease with himself. Altho he always had the feeling he was being watched.

" Why can I not go a single minute with out thinking some one or thing is gonna leap out and have a go. As if I already do not have a lot too deal with. These god forsaken echoes of that time just..they just won't go. Its like its telling me its not over. I can't go too any one for help..I can't always run..I just want it too stop..all of this."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The lost ones. Empty Re: The lost ones.

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 pm

And then there was another amidst this darkness. One who, admittedly, stood out a fair bit within the crevices of night around the lakeside. Yet their steps were silent and movements careful, as this individual seemed to have noticed the soldier sitting by and found it quite an intimidating sight. Nevertheless, they approached. 

The figure's body was a coal black, covered with thick ebony skin as opposed to fur from the standard mobian. In fact, this creature seemed to hold no distinctive animal features. Yet despite the accusation of nothing but skin, around their chest was a large wad of black fur similar to fluff. Their hands and feet consisted of three sharp claws with an additional raptor-like claw on its ankles. What highlighted them as unusual, however, were the glowing blue markings upon their wrists, ankles and forehead. The markings, beneath the skin, seemed to move with a gentle flow as if contained liquid. And their eyes? Well, entirely black. Bar those four blue pupils. How odd.

What was less intimidating than this abomination of a creature was that it was quite small, estimately reaching Shrike's waist or torso if he were to stand up and if we were assuming the human was taller than the average anthropomorphic person.

"Er, hello?" they spoke behind the man, spoke with a voice which was certainly male yet held a distinctive accent that certified that what they spoke was not their first language, "Um, hey. Don't mean to bother you, but do you mind if I stick around here while you, er, do that?" A single claw raised up and pointed at the lake. From the other hand, there was a wad of papers that were clung together via a clipboard. "Unless you really desperately want to be alone? I won't make a fuss or sound - promise!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 pm

- The usual response from this wayward lost soul would of been too turn his gun on the target and last it too hell and back. But no, not this time Shrike gently looked over his shoulder at the new comer, not entirely happy about presence then again not hating it either.

Shrike nodded a little showing acceptance towards the new comers. I guess he was not the only one caught in a situation with nothing more then the desire too escape it all but what did he know.

Shrike knew the area was still safe, with out contact for years on end it felt , Strange that some one would come this close too him even more so knowing that G.U.N spun lies about him and the other lost ones too the masses. Perhaps he didn't know the story.

" So who might you guys be now huh. I'v seen many kinds across these plains of this world..but you..I ain't seen any thing like you before. What are you some kind of rare Mobian or perhaps not even that at all.

I also suppose you have no idea who I am..well I hope you don't because what ever you may have been told. It is all lies..every thing. But you are more then welcome here in this Isolated area. Any one is really..just..getting away from it all."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

A wide grin and a nod. Sitting down next to the man, which certainly showed off the height difference between the two, the odd creature took a few moments to quickly shuffle their papers in their hands. It was written, in pen, in a bizarre language that seemed akin to runes - lines and circles and dots all vertically as opposed to horizontal. A few papers, however, were written in the common language. And as he shuffled, if the man cared at all to cast a passing glance of curiosity, he may rationalise that this bizarre oddity was researching nature of some kind. From the location, it was probably lake activity.

"I have literally no idea who you are," they replied, settling their papers onto their lap and clipping them together with a satisfied nod of the head, "But as long as you don't start firing weapons at me then I think we're fine. I'm not one to judge people on appearances, after all!" He lightly laughed and lazily threw out his arms, gesturing to his own body.

He leaned back, claws sliding into the grass, "Oh, and me? Well, I'm Boa! Well, that's my actual name. Not what I am. I'm, er, nothing special. Just a lil' oddity of the standard stereotype of mobians I guess," he paused, "I won't go into it - it's not really important and it's not really interesting either." His four pupils examined the helmet with a slight curious squint, "You're human, right? I know a human, but he isn't as tall as you. Some sort of growth formula, or are you, just, well, realised in the military? Does that affect growth? I don't know," he grinned, "And that's good, because I can learn if I don't know! I er, like to learn things. It's a hobby."

His eyes widened, "But I'm babbling, sorry! Who're you, if you don't mind me asking? Just so I have a name to go by."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:56 pm

-Shrike lifted his head too look at the strange being his helmet looked worse for wear, claw marks , dried up blood and general signs of worn out well used. Shrike didn't mind the questions. His original hostile ways were nothing more then mere memories now.

Listening too the questions the Mobian passed onto him his listen and was prepared for a long explaining.-

" Looks ? Hell we been on this world long enough that looks don't matter any more..well they don't too me..cause we are all the same on the inside , sentient beings after all.

Nice too meet you Boa..you can call me Shrike and too answer your other question yes I am human altho I ain't sure Im entirely 100% human. Being tall well I am about 6'1 foot tall, Military had nothing too do with how tall I am some are born tall others are not.

I even knew some mobians too reach human height but those are rare. But yet again Shrike is the name. If you willing too venture into a much darker type of info..you may ask..I have nothing too hide any more these days."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 pm

"Well! It's nice to meet you, Shrike!" he replied with a wide smile, which admittedly tugged at the lips to a slight frown upon noticing the blood and violence marks upon his person. Regardless, he coughed and dismissed them, idly beginning to write on a blank piece of paper that he flipped to as he spoke to the man.

"Er, no. I'm alright thanks. I'm not nosy enough to prod at personal lives. I understand that everyone has their own secrets and sometimes it's best to not pry. If it involves bad things, my opinion of you may change. Unless you want that to happen and for this conversation to stop abruptly in an uncomfortable silence, then go ahead."

His handwriting, for his claws, was quite elegant. The movements of his wrists quick, agile and fluent. And he did so with his head turned to him, which was rather impressive for multitasking, "Besides, it's sometimes best to just... learn from what happened and better yourself, you know? No-one's perfect, no-one's without faults. We just need to, well, embrace them so we can be better people. If that makes sense?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:20 pm

-Shrike Nodded too all his talking he knew every thing he was saying was too be the real deal and understood him. Kinda which he could understand himself more being trapped like this with so much angry and fear at the same time played around with his sanity. He knew the little being could see the wear and tear marks across his helmet and armor. Shrike knew if he wanted too go there and find out more he could just ask. 

Shrike did take a interest into why he was here and taking down this so called "Data" he began too become a little uneasy with what was going on but it let it slide for now.-

" That is entirely up too you little guy. Its not like any one is gonna hear me..and come down here and realize who I am. For now that I will keep too myself

But yes you are right no one is perfect but deep down inside me I am nothing more now then a shattered soul plagued by the thoughts and memories of yester year. Its these dam echos of the past that just wont leave me alone...won't let me move on.

I accepted many things , who I am, what I did..but the one thing I can not and will not accept is that these nightmares , flash backs and memories will not just go away..I haven't slept properly in what seems forever. Im always so alert so vigilant. Always wondering who is around this corner..ready too take a stab at me..too be the lucky one that kills..." the lost soldier" 

-Seems like Shrike was indeed hiding something dark.but what it was, remained a mystery. The blood on his armor and helmet indicated of fighting that much was for sure.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 pm

The creature just... slowly blinked, taking this in. He allowed a few seconds of silence to pass after the soldier's admittance and speech, before Boa simply settled his papers beside him, then pen neatly on top. He thought that irrelevant - the conversation was probably a lot more important than scribbling notes about the environment.

"Is... taking off the armour not an option?" he suggested calmly, "That may be helping recollect things back, if you're keeping hold of what haunted you. If you talk about how much people will notice you, well, has anyone seen you without your helmet? Unless there's something wrong with your face that you're insecure about...?" he shook his head, "It's just a suggestion. Of course I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm simply curious and willing to offer help."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:33 am

-Shrike yet again looked back down at the little strange being before him who had asking him something no one else would even probably dare too do. He had thought about it some times but the same answer would return time and time again.-

" Sorry..removing the armor and helmet is not an option. This armor has had me survive things I should of not..its never let me down..always been there too whether the storms with me. 

Its done more for me..then any being on this planet Its almost now like a second skin and too further answer your question.

Yes there is something not right about my face also leading too another reason I refuse too remove this helmet."

-Shrike really did not mind all these questions it was strange he was not offended by it perhaps he really didn't care about himself too a point he was willing too admit every thing if they just asked the right questions.-

" Like a said you can ask the world of questions towards me I ain't gonna keep any thing hidden any more. That already got me into trouble...probably more so then my so called counter attacks against the military I once served"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 pm

"Well, fair enough then. Again, I won't keep prying. It's a personal matter, and although you seem willing to share it, I'm not quite certain if I want to know," Boa steadily replied, slowly rubbing his chin with his hand, eyes closed in a moment of thought. "Well, at the very least, you may want to wash it, and your armour too. At some point. I can imagine all of that, ah... organic matter, upon it may not be healthy, ooor help you interact with people in a positive way, I must say."

His claws swiftly moved, motioning towards the still lake, with the late night stars gently reflecting off its glass-like surface, "You can use this lake, for example."

He brought his hands back, crossing his legs and relaxing his shoulders, taking the moment in of the settling and quiet atmosphere around them, before he spoke up once more on a somewhat different matter to hygiene; "I'm not a fighter," he stated, "Never have been. I just don't like violence. Or hurting people. The thought of it makes me feel a little sick." He sat up, tilting his head to the side, closing his eyes, "I understand it's necessary. I understand that there's bad which needs to be fought by good. It's always been that way. I get that," a hand traced along his papers, "But that's just personally not my thing. I like reading. And learning. A pacifist. So that makes us both sides of the spectrum, different sides of a coin." 

He grinned, "But it doesn't mean we can't learn from each other."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:29 pm

And then, if the two paid closer attention to the sounds of forest, they'd hear quiet steps somewhere really near them! Quiet quiet steps, totes didn't sound like shoes. Cause who needs shoes? ELEC didn't! All she had on feet were slightly glowing turquoise rings around her ankles. Covered by pants, but shh, she had another glowing pair around her wrists.
Yeah, that orange one, that small one who was higher than Boa by what, hair and ears?  And she might not have had four pupils, but instead, at night, she seemed to have no pupils at all, instead her eyes were a big sea of sky blue. And also baby blue, and a bit of turquoise, and then navy somewhere in the corner of her eyes. The eyes also glowed a bit, thank Chaos they weren't red at least.
And then a pair of big ears twitched at voices nearby, and those eyes, being like twenty feet away from the lake, somewhere behind the closest bushes, turned to seemingly look at both Boa and Shrike, more focused on Shrike probably, and the steps stopped as well. Oh also her heart stopped. But that just for a bit, and metaphorically only.
And then the eyes stared for a fairly long while. Slowly, one hand with a shiny bracelet raised and even more slowly waved to the little black Mobian. And then that hand pointed at Shrike.
"...Are you a soldier I know, or another one with the same armour and helmet...?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 pm

-Shrike a little surprised by entrance of the new comer didn't at first recognize who this mobian was. His mind had been so lost over the time he had apparently " vanished" That he took some time too look at her. Slowly tilting his head one way then the other.

Shrike straight away had a flash back every thing came back all at once, a serious blast from the past. Shrike turned around too face her showing no signs of being hostile or he was gonna pick up his gun which lay only inches from his hand.

" Yes..Yes I am that person and I remember you as well...many things I have forgotten but you..your image and who you are stayed well in my mind..didn't think I was going too see you again...Electrisa..its been a very very long time...most assumed I was...well...dead. I see you have not changed a bit..nice too see that. But yes same helmet same armor...but a different soul inside of it. I was just talking too this other person I just met..Boa rather friendly..unlike those others i had the misfortune of stumbling across.

- Al tho him she could see his gear , armor and helmet were very well worn and scared from this neither her or Boa really knew of and still no sign of his helmet removal. Shrike sits back down next too Boa perhaps she could also meet this new Mobian an who knows what would come next.- 

" I really thought I was on my own..lost..left behind..trapped in a darkness I could not escape. But perhaps..perhaps things are different now."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:46 pm

The bizarre creature was momentarily zoned out for a moment, but the voice of another, a familiar another, brought him back and he snapped his head to the side to face her, sitting up and onto his legs in a kneeling position."Oh!" he waved in return and gave a large smile, "Hello Ele--e... eeaah..." the stutter and halt of speech was caused by the hedgehog's entirely blue eyes, which he had not seen to this point in that state. It caught him off guard, and for a moment he was lost in them. A blatant worrying frown crossed his face, and he stood up with a furrowed brow. For that moment, he briefly forgot of Shrike, and their interactions, and the words he spoke of being a changed man. Instead, he asked;
"Elec, are you okay...?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Elec frowned a bit at Shrike's speech, eyeing him carefully, before noticing Boa getting just that little bit weirded out. Why would he... oh, right.
"..O, oh! Yeah, yeah I'm fine! Dun worry. The eyes are just, a demon thing. You know, like, nocturnal mode." She gave two thumbs up and grinned, then walked up to the black Mobian to give him a boop on the nose! And the she glanced over his shoulder, at Shrike again.
"...A different soul, huh..?" Pause. "..Alone. Darkness. And you also met unfriendly people. You poor thing." She didn't sound too concerned about Shrike to be honest. She didn't sound like anything actually, just cardboard with one or two ice cubes and a pinch of lemon juice, try cardboard like that it's real good.
Also, slowly, she reached for Boa's hand and squished it lightly as she asked the soldier, "And how many weapons do you have on yourself this time, besides that gun right next to you?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 pm

-Shrike slowly shook his head..somethings perhaps never do change he was not really phased about peoples reactions towards him he had after all just came here too get away from every thing in the normal routine. If people wanted too still think or judge on his older ways that was fine it really did not bother him. He had become a lot quieter and more introverted instead of going gun crazy.

He let Elec mingle with Boa perhaps in that state should would not have too think back or think at all about Shrike , where he had been or what he had done.

" Weapons you ask ? Oh I still got all of them..back at the make shift place I call home...they served me and protected me more then I can say for any being. I trust them more so I can't just throw them away. But they are not in use..well unless there is reason for it."

- Shrike was not gonna just abandon them like they were nothing but after explaining that Shrike goes quiet sitting down too enjoy the moon light touching the water peace is what he come for and he enjoyed it here. As long as no one took that away from him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:10 pm

And in return, Boa gave Elec a light pat on the shoulder. "Ah, right. Well. Makes sense," he slowly recoiled his hand away from her. Not our of fear or anything, but to take a step back to analyse the situation a little better, "So I'm going to assume you two know each other? Because it seems that you know each other."

"But from what I've talked about, he seems like a nice guy, Elec!" Boa replied with a grim and a thumbs up, "Right, Shrike? It's not like you're going to go around punching and shooting people. Otherwise that would, er, make you not so good. Obviously. I don't think I need to explain basic morality."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:19 pm

...Did he start taking some pills? Or maybe it was an act. Or did he actually change? Elec arched a brow, then looked at Boa, and then gave a small smile, trying to not laugh or something at that last sentence.
"That's.. great to hear, Shrike! All that stuff.. sure seemed heavy. And dangerous. And not to be carried around on a daily basis," she mumbled before turning to Boa again. "Ohh, heyy, Boa, you.. you remember when we started training the electric thing together? Or more, right before that? What we talked about?" Cough. "I am pretty sure I mentioned Shrike then, maybe even several times. So yeah, we do know each other! ..Not that well, but we've been through.. some things.." The smiley face faded into a rather concerned expression as she stared at Shrike again. This was really hard and she wasn't good at talking like that. "..Hey, uh, soldier.. I.. get it that you don't fiiiight anymore? Um, or maybe.. well, since you have that gun.." She bit her lip. "..Well, what DO you do lately? Other than sit in forests?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:27 pm

-Shrike slowly turned his head too look at her puzzled by her question so he was here on his own taking a rest but he couldn't really tell them the truth of what has really been going on they probably think his mad or deranged so he thought silently too himself for another answer too give them.-

" I am well...a bounty hunter..I don't kill people I capture them..when the law needs them brought in..I get payed for the work then I leave..simple and clean. Of course my reputation helps with bringing criminals and murders too justice...other then that I just wonder the world..help some souls who need it..along the way. I still keep fairly far from contact...even too this day I have some...people who are still looking for me so I like too keep a low profile..but when I can I come too places like this..too relax..clear my mind and try every day too let go of the past."

-Shrike turned his head back too the lake his arms and head twitched now and then..a little indication of his PTSD he suffered from. Shrike felt like he was not really that interesting for the other Mobian called Boa..but perhaps Elec could be of more friendly nature towards him. Shrike was still learning how too interact..in a good order.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 pm

As Elec spoke, there was a slight and gradual rise of his eyes upon the electrical demon's words. He paused and thought for a moment, holding a single claw against his temple, before breathing an exhausted sigh. "Right, right," he muttered, shaking his head. That didn't matter for now. What mattered was a casual conversation, and to keep it up without any aggression occurring amidst them. So he simply sat back down again and placed his papers onto his lap, once more deciding to pick up the pen and write.

"Everyone needs to relax once in a while," the black and blue creature chipped in, moving his legs to allow his ankles to grace across the surface of the lake, creating gentle ripples to disturb the otherwise stillness, "Nothing wrong with that."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:45 pm

...He was a what now. "..A bounty hunter." She sighed and sat down next to Boa, poking at the surface of the lake with a single finger. "You.. are a bounty hunter." She bit her lip, hugged her knees lightly and then leaned over to look at Boa's notes. ..She understood diddly squat but hey at least there were pretty symbols to watch! "That's kinda interesting. I thought that after all those wars you were in you'd get pretty tired with... anything that involves violence really. ..Not that bringing some bad people to justice is a bad thing, of course not."
Bap bap at lake with feet, "And yeah. Yeah, relax is nice. Especially in a place like that." ...Frown. "..Boa what are you actually doing here at night? Did you come here to relax only? It's a bit of a trip from your apartment to here after all." To be honest she probably should answer that question as well.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:52 pm

-Shrike didn't have a choice but too hide the truth. Too be honest tho he himself had changed he was still stuck in a very similar and real threat. but it was something he didn't want too let out too others. Not these two they had lives they had there own way an the last thing he wanted was too spill it. tho they could not see his eyes Shrike was watching them talk too one other. 

Perk of having a tinted visor no one can see what you looking at. too them he was staring off into thin air. Seems like his tale worked an they believed him. His secret was safe for another day. He wanted the environment too be calm no stiring of trouble. Shrike lay his arms across his knees and lay his chin on them as he gazed into the water deep in thought. 

His next move, next place too go , next obstacle, There was never really a moment apart from these where he could think about positive stuff. It was always about where too hide , who is looking for him, what does he have too do too survive and so on and on. 

Still a troubled soul but a soul trying too make a recovery non the less, not just for himself but for also those around him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Full stop. He leaned his head back, eyes locking onto Elec's lack of them, and replied; "Relaxing, mainly, with a partial bit of study. But I'll be getting to the latter part of that in a few minutes," and he patted at his satchel bag (which I totally didn't forget to mention in earlier posts), "Virus won't be home until late, and I've left him a note of where I am, if you're worried about that."

"Er, Shrike? You okay there?" he asked, "You're awfully quiet. Not feeling left out, are you?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:10 pm

The hedgehog nodded a bit, then closed her eyes for a while, just to open them in their normal, small version with a pupil and an iris and all, woah! She raised her head and shook it slightly, squinting. "..It's not as dark as I thought it would be, the moon is nice today! ...That is, tonight." Blink blink. She turned her head to glance at Shrike as well, narrowing her eyes a bit. She prodded Boa's side and whispered, "Maybe he fell asleep or what? You can never tell with that helmet always on and all.."
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:54 am

-Shrike let me converse while he just kept too himself not wanting too say much unless asked questions. He was never good at just talking about random stuff he had too be asked questions too get him too speak. Too answers Boa's question a simple nod was all that was given too him. Now with the moon light more distinctly bright it began too detail more of his armor. 

On his shoulder could be seen what remains of a very well worn out and almost not noticeable logo of a "G" which was for G.U.N the military he once served. Ontop of that dry blood marks , scorched blasts and claw marks all lined his armor showing a much gritter insight too who this " lost soul" exactly was.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 am

"See? He's fine."
The silence that followed was a little unsettling, and seeing glimpses of the blood upon the large man made him feel a little ill. Though this was, of course, for an entirely different reason than being squeamish. Regardless, he cast his paper aside and set it near Elec, reaching into his bag and pulling out a long bottle. It was of a blueish hue, like the lake they were sat aside minus the stars.

"I'll be back in a few!" Downing the drink in one, the odd creature became more bizarre. Fish-like traits transformed themselves onto his black skin, gills on the neck, webbed feet, and his body seemed to get a little more brighter, as did the black of his eyes. Placing the now-empty bottle to the side in a careful manner, Boa leapt into the lake with a small splash, and vanished within to swim and observe the depths.

(Feel free to skip my turn because I'm away for a week. I'll have him pop back up when I return!)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next