Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1

3 posters

Go down

Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1 Empty Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:22 am

After Metal sonic failed in sonic heros.Dr.eggman decided to upgrade mecha sonic.So he could finally defeat sonic.He made mecha sonic stronger then ever. and gave him the power to absorb cahos emralds better.So then he released the new and improved Mecha sonic.Shocker was the first one to come in contact with him.The battle then started.
To be continued

Last edited by littlekingeleo on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasnt done yet)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1 Empty Re: Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 am

((You might want to run this by our Metal Sonic Player first))
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1 Empty Re: Shocker V.S Upgraded Mecha Sonic part 1

Post by Spekkal Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 am

((Considering I play Metal Sonic on this site and I wasn't informed of this, this thread and plot have been moved to the non-canon section of the forum.))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Mecha sonic and metal sonic are 2 diffrent machines. dont mean to correct anyone but i just wanetd to say that. and by mecha sonic i mean sonic 3 and knuckles mecha sonic.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down