Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed) Empty Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed)

Post by kingleon Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:51 pm

The battle started in greern hill zone a 4'9  yellow hedgehog with blue  stripes on his head spines was standing infront of a mechanical  version of him. Both the normal and mechanical  hedgehog levitated into the sky. They  hoth took their battle stances. Shocker the non mechanical hedgehog lunged at his steel enemy. As the mecha tried  to dodge Shockers fist had landed on his face. Mecha shocker flew 10 feet away and crashed into a loop. Shocker thought  that mecha shocker  was finished. He tuened away from his enemyand started walking. Just then  shocker came from the sky and landed infront of shocker. He kneed shocker in his face.

But then it a swift grab shocker had mecha shockers knee. Shocker deleivered a shock to his enemy. Then mecha shocker charged up a blue ball of energy. He fired the energy ball  at shocker while releasing  a power yell. It was a direct hit to shocker. Shocker crashed into the many palm trees in the zone.

Last edited by littlekingeleo on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed) Empty Re: Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed)

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 am

I fly over head and stop."what the heck is going on here?" I drop down on a hill nearby.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed) Empty Re: Shocker & Others vs M.shocker (aka mecha shocker) (closed)

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:16 pm

"I'll tell you im fighting a robotic version of me made by a group of villans called he shadow league . who want to destroy all heroes so they can achive there goal of world domination!"

*Shocker charged at  his mettalic doppelganger   he stuck his fist out and electricity  surrounded his fist until shocker delivered a electric  punch to  his adversaries  face! *Mecha shocker groaned in fustration*
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Mecha shocker had relized that  shocker was powerful and it was time to stop playing around. Mecha shocker boosted into the speed of 200 mph striking into shocker with evrey charge.

Shocker yelled in pain as he was hit by a barrage of charges until shocker doged one than he curled up into a ball and so did mecha shocker  they both charged at eachother in there ball forms with a shockwave coming evrey time they clashed
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm

((Don't double-post in RPs. Allow others the chance to respond. Don't be so impatient because it's rather selfish if you constantly post and leave people behind.))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Suddenly from the sky, a ship flew overhead, casting down a large shadow.

Immediately, a figure could be seen leaping straight out of the ship itself, and he fell the ENTIRE distance. Quite high.

With a MASSIVE crash, he landed firmly on his feet, onto his knees and hand to avoid any accidental damage to their body of course. He unholstered some kind of rifle, glowing green, and he took aim at the figure, "Paladin, I've got a lock on the robot that's been giving out the power signals."

A voice crackled over his receiver, "Try knocking out the power. Toss a pulse grenade, that should knock out his electricity. Don't worry about civilians, unless they're heavily dependent on some sort of robotics it won't harm them in the slightest."

The armoured one seemed to be a hedgehog, and with deadly precision, he reached down, unclipped a spherical device of sorts, and pressed a button. It immediately gave a beep, and with a mighty toss, he threw the grenade across the battlefield.

Upon contact with anything - Mecha Shocker - the ground - It exploded into a giant spherical blast which looked electrical. Anything it came into contact with that was electrical would immediately be disabled if it wasn't specifically proofed against the grenade type.

The hedgehog immediately raised his rifle again, waiting for the result.

((I'll leave it up to you if Mecha Shocker is immune to it. I imagine he will be.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Shocker had kicked mecha shocker into the blast. But mecha shocker came out unscathed. He charged at the fox with the rifle Mecha shocker shpved his fist out infront of him. And blue lightning surrounded his fist. Mecha shocker delivered a electric  punch to the foxes face.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:57 pm

((If you're targeting my character, he's a hedgehog.))

The hedgehog grit his teeth upon seeing he was unscathed, but didn't risk firing the rifle. It was too dangerous for this situation, he could accidentally hit Shocker himself. "You! Stand aside and I'll take care of th-" And suddenly the robot was flying towards him at lightning speeds.

The hedgehog's eyes widened as he quickly slipped down, dropping below the punch barely, pulling his own fist back, and delivering a firm punch to the bot to knock him off.

He wasn't the strongest when it came to actual physical strength but he could probably at least move the robot off. Immediately afterwards, he raised his rifle, flicking off the safety, and opened fire with several deadly shots of powerful green energy, seeing as he had an opening!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:59 pm

My gear shuts down due to the energy field. I jump down unto the battefield."Hey what's the big idea, I can't fly now!" I look at the suprized hedgehog who tossed the grinade."Who are you!" I point atbMecha Shocker "And why are you here?" I shift on the spot."I'm in my lab and then my scanners detect you,so...who are you?"
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 pm

"I am mecha shocker. Made to destroy shocker the hedgehog. I suggest you move out pf the way or i will desrpry the both of you too".  "ALL od you heroes disgust  me." . 

Mecha shocker charges at jetfly and delivers a multiple bunch combo and knocks jetfly away. Then shocker comes from behind mecha shocker snd strikes him in the  back.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:08 pm

((Face palms) dude have to say something like *I speed toward jetfly with my fist raised ready to send him flying* because I might have been able to dodge. Noone likes to see there character unwilling injured or flung a distance by someone)
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:09 pm

The hedgehog seemed frustrated at the fact that he missed the shots. He usually had a better aim than that, something was off today. He immediately leapt backwards, "Guess I've got no choice then." He shouted, before suddenly he pressed a few buttons, and a jetpack on his armor ignited, lifting him above the ground.

From that height, he fired several shots, pursuing Mecha Shocker with surprisingly fast speed. ("Haven't got a lot of fuel... gh, this'll have to do for now.")
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:15 pm

I run onto the field, my eyes from a dark green to a dark red,claws sprowting from my fingers and sharp fangs poking out of my mouth. "OK that's it!" I slowly walk toward the battle. "First he breaks my toys now I'm flung like a ragdoll" I break into a run. "Not today!"

My bio if your confused: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3556-jetflys-bio

Last edited by Jetfly the hedgehog on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm

*Mecha shocker  gets hit with all the shots then he crashes into a loo  he groaned  in pain and looked like he was about to shut down. 

Just then a dark figure charged at jetfly from behind.Trying  to get a direct hit  on jetfly
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Metallic hovered in the air, glancing down at Mecha Shocker, "Robots never do seek peace, only destruction, don't they?" He questioned, unclipping another spherical device. This one had an ominous green glow coursing through it like veins. "I suggest you guys clear the area - this explosion is going to be pretty big." He warned, not paying attention to what was going on behind him.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:23 pm

*The robots chage was a direct hit to Burnings back*

Burnings  jetpack was hit . The robot that attacked him from behind showed a resemblance  of shockers  brother screech the hedgehog. Like svreech he was 4,8 feet tall. He had white paint on him. And 3 streaks of white hair over the middle of his  eyes. 

"That thing. It looks like my brother" Shocker had said
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:25 pm

I sprint up to mecha shocker and tackle him onto the ground. Shocker jumps back in suprise. I slash mecha shocker with my clawe leaving glowing black marks. Mecha shocker grabs me and hurls me into a nearby hill. He turns his attention away back to shocker and I burst out of the rubble and sprint on all fours at mecha.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:30 pm

((My character. Is called. Metallic. And is a hedgehog. Also, that was blatant godmodding - you can't force hits like that. You already did it before. You have to allow people to REACT. Same goes to you Jetfly, you're controlling Shocker and his characters in that post. Don't do it please.))

Metallic, due to being distracted, got hit straight in the back. Aaaaand the result wasn't very good.

BOOOM!

His entire jetpack exploded, and he went flying across the ground with a grunt, scraping across the ground violently. The hedgehog was on all fours, grimacing hard. "...What... what the hell... was that?!"

He coughed, glancing back to see the display going on, inhaling sharply through his teeth upon feeling the soreness of his back from that explosion. Luckily it didn't go through his armor MUCH but it dented it inwards and delivered a hell of a blow to his back.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:34 pm

*The white mecha delivered a  ear pearcing sound that hurt evreyones ears* 

Menwhile mecha shocker used a Picked up the yellow chaos emerald and put in it a engine compartment.

Mecha shockers power grew veary high from absorbing the chaos emerald. Evreybody felt his lage power.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:37 pm

littlekingeleo wrote:Picked up the yellow chaos emerald and put in it a engine compartment.
UM, NO??

Okay. Have you READ the rules? You can't have a Chaos Emerald. If you do, I'm going to move this to Non-Canon.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules#153522
5. You also can't have or magically find a Chaos emerald, they are scarce in number and are awarded out by admins and tend to need to be fought for or found in an RP leaded by an admin. This also means NO CHAOS POWERS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHAOS EMERALD. The ONLY palce where you are allowed to just have chaos emeralds is in the "Non Canon" section

Keep breaking the rules like this, and I'll take action. This thread is continuously annoying me with the sheer amount of powerplay and godmodding. Stop it.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:39 pm

(Well then can you move it to non cannon)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:40 pm

(Really your just gonna (sigh) fine...)
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:41 pm

((Weeeeeell, on that note I'll drop out. Have fun guys.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:42 pm

((Okay i wont have a chaos emrald. Just dont move this to non cannon. I want this to be cannon. Also i want burning to come back))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:43 pm

((I might drop out if you do have one..im not about that life Razz))
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next