Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there. I'm Raven the Wolf.

2 posters

Go down

Hey there. I'm Raven the Wolf. Empty Hey there. I'm Raven the Wolf.

Post by Raven the Wolf Sun May 31, 2015 9:11 pm

Well, it seems like I screwed up before and put up my entire information on my character, instead of simply just saying hi. So, hi. I'm Raven. My IRL name is actually Raven. I'm 20 years of age and male, and can't wait to make new friends here, and hopefully no adversaries. I'm a pretty chilled dude, and I like helping out as much as I can. My main character is Raven the Wolf, a character I had in my head for a long time, but could never put down on paper or digitally. I hope that the characters that I create live up to the expectations here.

Last edited by Raven the Wolf on Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character profile posted/Accident)
Raven the Wolf
Raven the Wolf
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hey there. I'm Raven the Wolf. Empty Re: Hey there. I'm Raven the Wolf.

Post by UphillCord1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 am

I can say the same thing, my friend. Let us be friends, and use our imagination. I say I'm glad that I stumbled this website. Very Happy

UphillCord1

Back to top Go down