Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox Empty Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 pm

After traveling with the wolf Roxas. Cyril and aria seperated from him, heading anywhere. Aria then invited cyril to stay in the village with her and azrael wanting them to be friends like him and aria. And she wasn't taking no for an answer disinter cyril objections.

"Cyril come on you big baby." Aria snorted. "What are you afraid of
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox Empty Re: Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:16 pm

'''Shut up Aria. You know that Azrael and me hate eachother. Why bother with trying to get us to be friends?'' The kitsune grumbles.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox Empty Re: Forging ties: friendship of a stubborn fox

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 pm

"Cause I hated you and yet we still became friends." Aria said. "If anyone can stop you and my brother from killing eachother it's me" she said still dragging Cyril along. "Now stop grumbling before I smack ya"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Cyril sighs and follows Aria. ''fine..i will give it a chance. But dont blame me if Azrael attacks on sight''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Aria winked. "Don't worry your pretty little head Cyril. My sister in law keeps him on a short leash nowadays."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 pm

The kitsune rolls his eyes. ''urgh, good for her.'' He mutters,looking around. ''so, how much farther is it?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 pm

"Two miles If we walk." She said grabbing his hand. "Two seconds if you let me shadowwalk she said teleporting them into the village
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 pm

''Next time warn me before you do that.. '' Cyril mutters,holding his head. ''that crap makes my head hurt.'' He adds before looking up and around. ''soo, this is where Azrael lives?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 pm

It was a very rustic village. Many Of the houses in ruin. "This is where he lived before he learned he was demonic" aria said "guess he's out fighting demons again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:40 pm

''looks like Station Square. After i was done with it that is. ''Cyril comments with a small grin.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:45 pm

"Cyril don't bring that up" aria said sighing. "Az's half brother did this little number"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 pm

''whaat. I cant say this place looks like SS? Cuz it certainly looks like it. And i enjoy a good destruction of a city or village.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 pm

"And here I thought you had come clean" aria said sighin. "Just because we're friends doesn't mean I won't arrest you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 pm

''shall i tell you a little secret? SS was build up again a  while ago. I went and killed more people.'' Cyril replies with a sick grin on his face
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm

"What's wrong with you?" Aria asked. "What happened to the best friend who slept so peacefully on me
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

''He died after constantly being chased...'' Cyril softly replies
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Aria sighed "and now that's over. And snap out of it Cyril this isn't funny"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

The kitsune giggles. ''Oh, how you are mistaken. It is not over. Not by a long shot''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:10 pm

gSo much for becomin friends" she said growli
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Cyril sighs,calming down after that comment. ''Aria. As insane as i might act or even be at times,i still see you as a dear friend. Afterall. You were one of the very few who atleast accepted me for who and what i am''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"Yet  this will make it difficult for me to get Az to sto chasing after you" she said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 pm

''how can he chase me if i do not run away any longer?' He comments,looking around.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 pm

"It's either that or he'll try to kill you" aria said. "I'll try my best but you need to behave"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

''fine.. I will behave'' Cyril grumbles,following Aria
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 am

"Good. Cause the last thing we need is Az at your throat."

"Too late for that aria"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next