Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 33 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 pm

"I've felt like that for years. And now even more so" he said. "But you don't have to do anything alone" he looked to the ring and grabbed it out of the box he gently grabbed her hand putting the ring on her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 33 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:52 pm

She watched the ring crawl up her finger while she let out a soft sigh, smiling a little. She'd almost forgotten how beautiful it was. "...yeah." Roxy breathed, looking up into his eyes before she leaned into him, resting her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Azrael held her close smiling. His ears twitched. "Do you need a hug too ruby" he suddenly asked looking over his shoulder.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:12 pm

She groaned as she looked incredibly weary. "No, sorry...it's just...it's been five years since I've seen you two like this..." she yawned, before she nodded off again, snoring quietly after a while.

Roxanne smiled a little, but felt the pang behind her words. She nuzzled into him more, absentmindedly kissing chest as she hummed contently.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Az smiled. "Come on let's let them sleep" he said picking her up. Carrying her up the stairs.

Skoll grinned opening one eye. He groaned getting up reaching into the bag pulling out a small present. "Dad says happy birthday mom... And you too ruby" he placed another present closet to ruby.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Roxy was still in his arms as she hesitantly accepted the present, though Ruby was still snoring soundly. "My....birthday?...Is it really? - I didn't even know...." she said, looking confused for a moment, but then chuckled breathlessly. "Thank you...though, you should be really getting back to sleep Skoll. We'll see you in the morning..." she whispered, clinging tighter to Azrael.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 pm

"I feel better already.... And dad thought ahead... He didn't know when your birthday was around this time so he asked me to give you a really late present.. And ruby was born on the same day... So he told me to give it to her hoping it would make up for the last five years" Skoll smiled. "You need as much sleep as me
Mom. I'll look after everyone else"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 pm

"I'm not that tired." she said defensively before she snorted, looking to him. "Thank you, Skoll..." she said before she looked to her present as Azrael continued carrying her up the stairs, to which she only nuzzled closer, kissing his neck.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Skoll smiled. Walking to his sister. "Sleep tight sis" he whispered as he walked to sit on the couch. He pulled out a handheld harp and began to play a soothing melody

Azrael walked her up the stairs and into the room. "You going to open the present... I have a good idea what it might be
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 am

She eyed him for a moment, before she began tearing at the paper
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 am

In the paper was a small wooden box. Decorated with a small family tree of them and the kids. Inside the box was a note and a sapphire glowing from the inside. In the shape of a sun. A letter lay next to it. "Dear Roxy, hello from the future, I felt bad about not knowing your birthday was today. I figure this would make it up, and hopefully you love it as much as you do in my time. This was something max and I worked on together and we had a deal that whichever one you chose we would give this to you. I know how you feel and I still feel guilty to this day. But my life has always been full of joy because of you. Please, don't let my past self feel that guilt, and take care of the boys till they come home. I will love you for all eternaty and so will the man you love now. And don't tell the boys that their will be a party waiting for them at home. Love ya, Zexal 'azrael' Shadowsong"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:05 pm

As she read the letter, she couldn't help but feel the prickle of tears in her eyes as her small smile grew wider and wider. Roxy chuckled slightly at the last sentence, placing the letter back into the box, staying silent for a moment.

When she felt she'd been silent for too long, Roxanne moved across the bed to him so she could pull him into an embrace, pulling him as close as possible. "Thank you...." she whispered.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Azrael smiled pulling her close. "Happy birthday roxy" he said holding her close. He felt a
Familiar warmth. He looked around when the spirit of max appeared hugging them
Both. And he saw. "Glad she liked it" the ghost said with his obnoxious smile.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Roxanne clung a little tighter to him after she saw Maxus out of the corner of her eye, a single tear running down her cheek at the sight, but she smiled nonetheless. She then turned her head into Azrael's neck, humming as she kissed it sweetly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Max grinned as he vanished. Azrael chuckled. He looked to her pulling her head up a bit "my lips are up here baby" he said before kissing her as he slowly eased them onto the bed 

Skoll continued to play downstairs. The tears that didn't fall before we're falling now. But he made no sound other that the tunes of the harp
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Roxanne felt the covers against her back as she continued to kiss him slowly and passionately. She reached across and picked up the box to place it on the bedside table before she started raking her hands through his fur at the back of his head. Her body heated up just remembering the words from his letter, her heart racing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Skoll sighed laying his harp down wiping away the tears. "Damn.... Look like your little boy is crying again mom.... I know I promised to hold it back being the oldest, bu I don't understand how you do it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Roxy groaned as she rolled off the bed to her feet. She needed a drink as she wandered out of the room, leaving Azrael to sleep from his exhaustion. As she crept downstairs, her ears perked up at the sound of Skoll sniffling. Her ears drooped slightly as she sighed, walking into the room. "....Skoll?...."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:37 pm

He tenced rubbing his eye. "Oh hey mom what are you doing up?" He asked trying to get himself back to the strong emotional wall. Not wanting to let his mother see
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:44 pm

She didn't know whether to leave it be for his sake, or whether to comfort him and ask what was wrong. "Just getting a drink for me and your father..." She replied, blushing a little as she was only wrapped in bed covers. Roxanne went to the sink and got a glass, looking over her shoulder. "How you healing up?..." Shwe asked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:49 pm

"I'm a fast healer like dad... I'm much better thanks mom." He said grabbing the harp and Putting it away
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Roxy sighed against as she filled the glasses, looking down. It was impossible to avoid the elephant in the room. "Good. You know I just like to be updated, especially with people I care about....all the time you're in this world, you know I'm here for you, right?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:05 pm

He sighed. "I know mom...." He looked to her his eyes still wet with tears. He stood up looking to ruby. "After dad left I've always felt that I had to step up and be the adult... Since I'm the oldest. I was born then minutes before ignis. And I thought being the adult ment not showing your sadness
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Roxy scoffed, turning round to lean against the counter. "I admire the gesture, and the thought of taking care of the others as an adult, though, I can't agree with the idea of not showing your sadness, Skoll. Showing emotions like that never makes you less an adult. You have to understand...." She still looked down at the floor.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:24 pm

"Then maybe heard dad wrong. He told me before he left that I can't let my tears show that I had to be strong and keep everyone happy. I only make things worse"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next