Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 40 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:25 am

She finally started to cry, seeing his face again, but knowing that he wasn't....really returned to her. She felt like it was punishment, a haunting from the past as she had decided to move on with her life. Roxy had to look away. It was too much.

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry Maxus." She breathed shakily, sniffling.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 40 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 am

"I know.... " he covered his face again. "If you don't want to see me again I can understand. I can tell you where I'm hiding in your time though"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 am

Roxy sighed, shaking. "It's not as simple as that.... I mean....of course I'm so happy to see you again...but I know you're in the worst position out of all three of us....and I don't want you to suffer....not anymore." She breathed shakily, then when he started covering his face, she stopped him. "Wait. Can I just?....." Roxanne trailed off, cupping his face as if trying to memorise him. It hurt. But she didn't know when she was going to see him again. 

She gave a soft breath, looking into his eyes as she leaned up to kiss him passionately, not caring at all at his cold lips.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:20 am

Max kissed back. Holding her close. He broke the kiss. "If you need me I'll always be close..." He said. "I don't care about me as long as your happy... And that you promis that you will take care of my brother"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 am

Roxy made a pathetic noise as the tears finally fell. She still held a hand to his cheek, looking into those eyes. "I promise...." She breathed, before looking down, trailing a hand down his chest before it landed on her lap again, limp. "I never should've kicked you out that night...." She mumbled, unsure of why she brought it up. Though it wasn't her only regret.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 am

"I should have stayed.... And if I was stonger I would have survived" he sighed. "You know after the mission Az use to fight with me all the time over you. Even his wife knew. But strangly she didn't freak out.... She knew whoever you chose you would have been part of the family."

Azrael groaned a little stirring

Max looked to him. "I have to go.... Once you two feel better. Back in your time go to the garden. Bring him with you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:55 am

Roxanne looked to him as if she was planning to beg him to stay, but she refrained. "OK...I will." She said quietly to him. She'll never understand how Az felt that way about her, when he had a wife...

Roxy looked over at him, trying to reach a hand out and move. But she couldn't. "Azrael..." She whispered. Oh god. She couldn't move her legs. She couldn't even feel them. Was this a side effect?
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:20 am

Az groaned. "How the hell did we get here" he said looking around with a wince. "Damn you weren't exaggerating how powerful he was"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:26 am

She didn't whether to reply or not, so she kept silent as she stayed laid on the ground, unable to move. "When it comes to him, I never exaggerate..." Roxy snorted, looking to him. "But....I really killed him....I....actually killed him and survived to say it." Then she expected anger from him as she had used her sacred power. She remembered him slapping her across the face last time. "He's...really gone..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:31 am

Azrael pulled her close kissi her "I'm just happy your alive!" He said pulling her closer to him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 am

Roxy's eyes widened as she leaned into him as much as her body would let her as she eventually kissed back. She sighed into the kiss. "I wasn't going to leave you...." She said, wrapping a weak arm around his neck to pull him closer to her as most of her body was unresponsive.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 am

Azrael smiled. "I should be mad that you did that. But I'm just glad your alive.... Last thing I remember was hitting that tree"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:51 am

She was thankful. Ratchet could've done worse than that to him...and words could not express how relieved she was that he, and their future selves were safe. Roxy kissed his nose briefly before taking in a long breath. "Don't say anything....just kiss me." She breathed, pulling him back in desperately.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 am

He smiled kissing her senseless or at least tryingto holding her in his arms. The were alive, the future remained. And they
Didn't change it's course.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:10 am

She whimpered into the kiss, not caring about anything else but this moment. She felt so safe and so secure in his arms that it made her flush. And if she was able to feel below her waist, she was sure she would be feeling that familiar tingle of heat.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:15 am

Azrael smiled. "We might wanna go tell the kids they can come back. We can continue this once we get home." He said groanin as he stood. A look of pain across his face

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2976
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40