Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 7 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Azrael nodded. "He wasn't lying. Part of his living soul is inside you. He's still alive.... But inside you" he said  looking to her. 

'Ding ding ding, the winner gets a prize' a ghost of max appeared next to roxy but only roxy could see him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 7 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Roxanne's eyes widened as she snapped her neck to the side, looking upon him. She was trying so hard to hold in her emotions, but she failed when she looked upon the vision of him. The idea that he was there with her, but...not, was enough to make her eyes teary again.

She growled, looking away and closing her eyes as she started crying again. She was supposed to be the strong one right now!

"Damn it, Max....how could you be so careless and get yourself killed?" she said through gritted teeth as if angry, but she was mainly just upset.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 pm

"I want trying to be careless. I was trying to protect what family I had left" he said sighing. "But there were too many and I was pinned down I'm moments

Azrael looked to her then the empty space. "Who are you talking to roxy?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Roxanne didn't seem to acknowledge Azrael speaking to her as she was drowning in her own grief and anger as with a swift movement, she got off the bed and stepped right in Maxus' space, fists clenched and trembling.

"But you don't get to die on me! No!..." she yelled, tears falling down her face in streams. "You dying Max is like the world ending! It's always talked about, but it never actually occurs! Which is why you can't die! You can't!" she wailed before collapsing to her knees, looking at the floor. "...You've survived through so much that I...I actually started thinking you were invincible...that even death couldn't conquer you..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Max wrapped his arms around her. She could actually feel his embrace. "I use to think so to roxy.... But no one lives forever. But I want you to be strong. I can only do so much to help you now. But I need you to take care of my brother. He needs you right now there's nothing you can do for me. But you can do a lot for him... He may have a secret he can share with you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Roxanne gulped and sniffled before she slumped against him as much as she could, burying her face in his chest as she cried. She clenched her teeth again before whimpering. "Ok..." she spoke quietly, "Ok...I'll...I'll try."

She seemed completely oblivious to Az now, as it felt like it was just her and Maxus, even if it was for just a second.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:39 pm

"That's my girl" he said."I'm always right here if you need me roxy" he said as he started to vanish "always here" he placed his hand over her heart before vanishing completely. Azrael however was looking at her utterly confused
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Roxanne stared off into the space where he was, before she clenched her fists tighter until her knuckles were white. She wiped her eyes before she sighed deeply, still not looking at him, even as she broke the silence.

"Azrael...can I ask something of you?" she inquired, still looking onwards and not at him, her expression read determination.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Azrael looked at her. "Ya shoot" he said listening to her waiting for her question. He was almost worried of what she would ask.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Roxanne's expression turned harder as her eyes finally looked to his, intense with emotion. "Could you train me...as a demon hunter?" she asked, sitting up and not breaking eye contact with him to let him know that she was serious about this decision. She had her motives of course.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Azrael looked to her wide eyeed. "Are you sure roxy? That training brutal, and I'm probably not the best teacher" he said looking nervous about it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Roxanne frowned at him as she rose to her feet, looking down at him as the light seemed to cast a shadow on her face. "You trained Max didn't you? Besides, I don't care about it's brutality." she said sharply. "You may have promised Maxus to protect me, but he also said I was to take care of you in return. After what has occurred, the least I can do is protect Max's brother, until my last breath." she spoke with pure determination as she loomed over him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:23 pm

"So thats who you were talking to." Azrael said. He looked down to the floor thinking about what to do then he stood. "Alright . Tomorrow after breakfast I want you to meet me in the living room. We start training tomorrow. For the rest of today is pretty much up to you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Roxanne still wore the same expression as she nodded. "Do you need me to stay?" she asked, referring to Azrael passing out from exhaustion earlier and to him recovering. "If not...I'll find something else to do." she said, taking a step back from him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Azrael looked to her. "You can go... If you want maybe I'll take us out for lunch later. I need to head to the bike shop anyway"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Roxanne huffed a little, her lips twitching at the corners of her lips into the smallest of smiles. "Lunch sounds good." she said, before she walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs, intending to go outside for a while to get some fresh air.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Azrael sat back on the bed thinking. He sighed Deeply rubbing his temples. "I hope she's ready for this" he said  standin up and walking out the window and onto the roof to get some fresh air
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 pm

She closed her eyes for a moment as she walked further outside, not too far from the house. If she was going to do this, she also need to improve her powers, even if she was restricted only to a sword in battle with these demons. She needed to improve her agility and also her endurance, while Roxy had no problems with her reflexes.

She took a deep breath, before she started to train, knowing there might not be a chance later. Roxanne created several ice walls twice the size of the trees, knowing that some of the demons were even taller than that. She growled as she tried to make even taller and thicker one's before she summoned the blizzard tornado and started crushing them with so much force that they started to shatter.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Azrael heard it and looked over to her. Watching her start to train. He thought it easier to help her as he started to channel his energy as shadows started to turn in got different size shadow demon targets. The targets appeared before her eache one roared and was under azrael's control the small one charged forth with speed whitch was the main reason for the small demons
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:02 am

She looked up at him, knowing instantly where this had come from. She gave a wide smirk before she charged at the small demon, summoning her ice spikes to suddenly impale it from the ground, before she created another shard in her hands, swiping it across to cut the shadow demon in two.

Roxanne gave off a growl, teeth clenched.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:11 am

Then the normal sized demon. These were able to hide as normal mobians and were able to work with whatever weapons they could get hands on. The demon mad a sword and ahold ready to attack
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:27 am

Roxanne started to run towards them next as she smirked again devilishly, creating a powerful gust of cold winds to knock them off their feet before she launched several ice spears towards them. She saw each of them get hit several times as she breathed steadily.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:32 am

Now for the large demons. These beasts usually relied on brute strength to overpower their enemies varying in sizes from car sized to skyscraper size. Be each one having there own element to enhance there physical blows. They roared loudly attempting to paralyze her with the loud sounds of the roar before going to strike
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 am

She knew these would be tough, as she took a large breath. With a grunt, she started to make a huge tornado from the sky, resembling a blizzard and cast it onto one of the demons, constricting it with such force, that it gurgled and collapsed to the ground. For the others, she tried to do what she had been training to do for months as with a wince, she created a gigantic wall of ice, gritting her teeth as she tried to make it as tall as them. Roxy looked up at them, before she made a gesture with her hand, causing them to fall onto them, shattering on impact.

However, knowing that wasn't enough, she sprinted towards them and finished them off, striking blows to their heads and chests repeatedly. She leapt away and started to pant.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:55 am

Azrael stood after the last one dissappeared. He jumped down. "Congratulations you just passed your first test." He said grinning.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next