Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's Appearance

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tyson's Appearance - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyson's Appearance

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Tyson also stood up, the top of the raft now folding outwards to the walls, then the walls curving to make a steady platform to the coastline.

The land was pretty much covered in snow, a few snowmen dotted here and there as well. There were also a couple of cabins, some of them darkened and empty. It was like a small village. Of to the far left side was a row of snowy hills, probably Iceberg Pass. Few clouds gathered as snow lightly fell from the sky. Tyson breathed in the cool air. "We're here alright... it's good to be back home".
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Deux slid off of the raft and into the snow. He breathed in everything with the cold air, as he observed his surroundings. The cabins, the snowmen, the snow in general, the atmosphere, the sheer feeling the area gave off, and breathed it out. "It's... nice here." He muttered. 

Aries jumped away as the raft hit land, hovering up and looking around, mostly at the snowmen and the cabins. He picked up some snow and rolled it around- stacking little snowballs on top of each other. It would've been nice for a wisp-sized snowman if it had any features.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 am

Tyson gazed at his surroundings. He then spoke, with some sort of hidden sadness, as if he was leaving "I need to head to the capital, Nix, this place's captial. I have other buisness to do now that's I'm finally home." His tone then perked back up to normal as he faced Deux and Aries. "If you ever need to get back to the mainland, you can head to Star City. It's right next to the capital." Tyson reached inside of his bag, now holding two maps, both of them not glowing anymore. He held out the second one, offering it to Deux. "Here, take it. You can keep it."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Deux reluctantly took the map, opening it up and looking at it before closing it. "Are you sure?" He asked, stepping forward. "Aren't we going together?" 

Aries hovered up to the two. He seemed confused, as if he figured they were all going to go together- to help Tyson with whatever he needed to get done.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 am

Tyson looked back. He shouldn't have let the thought slip out. Truthfully he felt bad for bringing the innocent into this... But Deux didn't really seem to mind. Well, it wouldn't hurt to being him along.

"You know what? Sure, we'll go together. I brought you into this anyways," He said with an apologetic smile. He looked at the map, and faced North. "It's this way." And then he started pacing his steps towards the destination.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Deux's face lit up as he heard that Tyson would let them come along. He and Aries exchanged happy glances and followed along closely. But not too close, because that'd be weird. Either way, they'd be more than ready to handle whatever the world had to throw at them next!

(Dunno how you were planning to end this or if the RP is even at it's end yet haha)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 pm

(Time skip thingy to when they actually get there)

Well, they had finally reached Nix, the capital of Urben Glacies. The sightseeing of their journey was beautiful enough, but this made it breathtaking. I guess the best way to describe it was like Station Square, but the buildings were a tad bit shorter, it was snowing lightly, and a fraction of everything you saw was made out of pure ice, fountains, walkways, even signs! But the tourisim and population seemed the same at least, the occasional mix of Mobian and Human, along with some other beings. It was now dusk, and the sunset made everything prettier, tinting this land with an orange-yellow gleam.

As Deux and Tyson walked along a pathhway, few began to stare, moreso at Tyson. It was a bit quiet, regardless of the time, and majority of what you heard were whispers. You could occasionally hear things like "He's back?" "Is it truely him?" "Who is he?"

An ivory white library was just ahead, looking about 4 years old. The iron gates were still open, despite how empty the place looked, with half a dozen people in there at first sight. Had you payed more attention to the crowd now accumulating behind the two, it was getting even closer to silence. Something was up. Nonetheless, Tyson wouldn't let it bother him.

He spoke rather quietly himself. Not too quiet. "It's still unnerving to know how long I've been anticipated to come here, but trust me Deux. This is a nice place."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

At first, Deux walked along pretty calmly. He didn't seem bothered by the staring at first, then it got worse and worse. He looked around, and then focused his gaze on Tyson. "I'm sure it is but.. why the staring?" He looked behind them to see the crowd and nearly jumped. "And the crowd!" He exclaimed in surprise. "Are you some kind of celebrity or something?" 

Aries flew up to the both of them, trying to get away from the crowd. "Well if it's something like that of course he'd want to hide it from us. Though, I've never heard of him so he can't be that important!" Aries laughed. "Kidding. I'm sure you're awesome- well you've showed us that you're pretty cool at least! But, Deux does bring up a good question. There sure are a lot of people looking at.. you, at least." 

"Were they.. waiting for you?" Deux tilted his head in confusion as he asked the question. "Given you said that.. they've been anticipating you or.. something."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Tyson chuckled a bit from Aries' response, then replied to Deux, "Well, I guess they were waiting for me. But given the fact that not all of them were even born during my young era, I don't know how. I guess it's the work of that Mobian that saved me..."

They arrived inside the library, two stories tall, loaded with books and computers. The first thing in line of sight was the Librarians' desk. There sat two cougars, both colored in a baby blue shade, male, wearing the same glasses, green polo shirts, blue jeans, and dress shoes. The one on their left, however, had purple eyes, and was left handed. The other, right handed, had brown eyes.

They had been writing down something until they head the incoming footsteps. Looking up at the newcomers, the one on the left says "Welcome to Nix Central Library, how may I help you-" before his eyes contract a little, almost in shock. Same for the cougar on the right.

Tyson tilted his head, confused. "Do I... know you two?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Deux trailed behind, looking around at the books that lined the shelves from where he was standing. He seemed curious, like he wanted to take all of them and read them all at the same time- despite the fact that that's impossible. 

Aries, however, hovered alongside Tyson now, not as interested in reading as Deux was. He looked at both of the cougars, then at Tyson, then back at the cougars again. "Is there like.. a problem.. or something?" He asked, after Tyson had asked if he knew them. He was just as confused as Tyson was, if not more.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:37 am

Both cougars looked at each other first, then at Aries. The one on the left spoke first. "No, there's no problem." I'm Tolouse, and this is my brother Trinity." He gestured his hand to his brother, and he politely nodded before turning his head to Tyson. Then, out of nowhere, he spoke something in Latin, and quite quickly too. Tyson, as if out of impulse, responded the same way. He was shocked as well.

Trinity smiled, and spoke regularly. "So it is you, just like in those visions we all had."

"Visions...?"

Trinity looked around at the others in the library, and through a window to see the crowd. More people had come to see, but stayed within good range of the library.

"I think it's best if we discuss this privately. Oh, and your friends here can come along; it seems that you trust them."

Tyson looked at Deux and Aries and shrugged, waiting for their response.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 am

Aries nodded pretty much immediately. He actually wanted to hear what they had to say- he didn't like being left out of things and this sounded like a perfect opportunity not only to be included, but for... adventure!

Deux, on the other hand, was still looking at the books. Aries bumped him in the shoulder, and he immediately perked up and looked at the others. "Oh, um, yeah." He responded, seeming okay with it. Though it didn't really seem like he knew what was going on.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:14 am

Trinity and Tolouse were content with the option, and lead them to the back of the library. The various glances from the individuals still in the library were still persistant, but now out of sight from both ends. Toulouse removed 3 books from a shelf, and it revealed a number pad with a small screen and an LED light above it. He quickly typed in a 5 digit code, 2-6-6-3-8, and the light blinked green before the rest of the books tucked into metal slots, now revealing an entire doorway. Trinity went in first, and Tolouse waited till the others had went inside. Then he followed behind, with the door closing behind them.

It appeared to be a long hallway of jagged rock, with a turquoise shine at the long end of it. However the cave or some sort had it's turns and dips and rises, so the turquoise shine just bent all around and illuminated the walls, hinting that the rock was perhaps a reflective material. It wasn't pitch black, and the air seemed to feel a bit cold...

If one were to touch these "walls", it was be absolutely cold to the touch, and it would feel slippery, ice-like almost.

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:55 am

Following along like he had been, Deux looked around at the walls- he seemed reluctant to touch them. Probably a smart idea. He looked forward, following Tyson as they all went. Surely whatever was going on, it must've been important. They even took them into a separate hall. He wondered what would await them next. 

Aries, however, had his hands all over the walls. "Woah it's so cold!" He exclaimed. "It's like ice or something!" 
"That's because it probably is ice, Aries.." Deux muttered.
"Oh.. well.. there you go." Aries said. "I knew that."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:34 am

Tyson let his hand run, or rather slide, smoothly across the walls of this tunnel. It was indeed ice, and what it covered seemed to be a tight mixture of rock and grains, as if it was frozen over multiple times. Hold your hand too long on the cold and it would feel unnaturally warm.

Tolouse warned, "Don't touch the walls for so long. Unless you want your hands to go numb for an hour." Tyson glanced at his hand, but it felt fine to him. He must have been immune to it.

The sound of a five note melody reverbated once through the tunnel. It seemed to be created by the likes of a glass harp, and the last note held out for a second longer than the others. Tyson looked ahead, listening for the same sound again, along with Trinity and Tolouse. Tyson spoke shortly after the sound. "I'm going to assume you heard that... but why does it sound so familiar?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Aries immediately took his hands away from the wall, still staring at it for a while until sound started to take over the tunnel. 
He looked forward, along with Deux who had his ears perked to get a good listen. 

"I think we all did.." Deux commented. "But... I've never heard anything like it before, sorry.."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:25 pm

"It's alright," Trinity reassured. "We're getting close to the end anyways." The sound continued to echo through the halls...

Meanwhile, Tyson thought to himself. I can feel a cold energy close by... it feels welcoming, but immensely powerful, and once again, familiar...

They reached the end of the hall, standing in a cylindrical room, it's diameter about 10 yards, and height about 15 yards. The walls were completely marked with carvings of some sort of ancient language, some of them circled. The ceiling was completely made out of glass.

In the middle of the room was a cylindrical pedistal, about a yard's width and height. The same sound seemed to be emitting from inside the pedestal. Upon closer gaze of the pedestal, there was more writing, but they seemed to be some sort of buttons. A full glance around the pedestal would show that there were probably over fifty buttons.

Some sort of puzzle...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:20 am

Aries took one glance around the room and shrugs. "I'm not good with this kind of stuff." 

"Maybe I could try then.." Deux walked into the room and looked around, taking a while to observe everything so that he got a good look at all of the pieces to this puzzle.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Tyson slowly paced around the pedestal, looking at the carvings on it's curves, and on the walls. He was muttering a few things in Latin, and then translated to English, phrases like "He arrives", "Guardian of the Comets", or "Dome of Ice". He passed by Deux, not sparing a glance in his direction yet. Heavily concentrating, he fixed his gaze on the the top base of the pedestal, as the same melody seemed to originate from it.

Twenty five of the fifty buttons, clearly carved out of ice, seemed to be emitting a cold aura. He walked towards them, slowly, observing it. Each button had some sort of ancient carving of a letter or picture, like those on the walls and the base. The sound rang again.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Deux shrugged. He couldn't read a lot of the text, this is just something he didn't think he could figure out very easily. But Tyson was very focused. He watched Ty walk around, he was extremely focused, he probably had this figured out already. If he didn't, it looked like he was going to figure it out soon.

Deux backed up and tried to give Tyson some room to really figure this out.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 am

He gazed over the buttons, seemingly coming to a conclusion. "Five notes... five buttons." He said quietly, though his voice would echo through the room along with anyone else's. "It can't be THAT simple... can it?"
"Give it a shot," Trinity reassured.

Tyson went ahead and pushed five buttons, which in returned played the same melody. A bass drum like sound reverberated through the room twice, similar to a heart beat. The pedestal began to glow a neon shade of green, and the carvings emitted a cyan-ish light. Trinity spoke something in Latin, which Tolouse then translated to "Again."

Tyson didn't hesitate after the same two-beat bass drum sound had begun again. He chose five different buttons, the melody being repeated once more. The pedestal then decreased in height, the buttons pushing outwards and leaving a hole through the middle, less than half a meter in diameter. A pure white scroll peeked into sight, shining brightly, being that Tyson had to cover his eyes momentarily, along with Trinity and Tolouse.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 am

Deux and Aries also shielded their eyes from the light, but when it dimmed they looked back at the scroll. It definitely was... very white. White as snow, even, how fitting for where they were. Deux walked back down into the area where the puzzle was and stopped when he stood next to Tyson.

Aries, on the other hand, hovered up to the scroll and observed it as closely as he could without getting uncomfortably close to it. It looked interesting, and he wondered what it said. It wasn't for him, but it seemed like he very badly wanted to see what was on it.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:35 am

Even when the scroll had dimmed from it's light, the white parchment seemed to be covered with a bright aura as it floated inches above the pedestal. It cooled the air around it, sending ice particles swirling around it. Whatever was written on the scroll was in the same language as what was carved on the pedestal and the walls.

Tyson uncovered his eyes, and stared straight at the scroll, taking deep slow breaths.

Behind them, Tolouse called back. "Visitors, you should back up. Leave this to Tyson."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 pm

"O-okay.. Be careful with it, Tyson.." Deux suggested, though it really did seem like a piece of paper something about the whole situation made him worry for his new friend's well being. 

Aries sighed at not being able to look at the scroll and pushed Deux backward. They walked back up to Trinity and Toulouse, turning around to observe whatever was about to go down. Deux's bushy tail swished in quick, anxious intervals. He occasionally tapped his foot almost impatiently, but it was probably some more anxious movement. Aries stayed floating in front of his friend, in case something unexpected happened.

They didn't know what was going to happen, and that made them both a little wary.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

Tyson knew what he had to do. But if only he had the items... of course. Trinity and Tolouse. He remembered the both of them having six items before his big showdown with his father... is it possible that they had them?

Sure enough, they did. Trinity revealed a silver necklace, a few beads of jade down the middle. A swirling gas or mist seemed to be enveloped within the largest jewel. From that largest jewl hung a pendant; clear, cold, and formed as a perfect octahedron, an inch in height and width, and it's edges lined with silicon. A faint pulsing light, seemingly in a shade of green, was captured inside.

Tolouse then pulled two scepters from behind his back, as if they'd been there the whole time. The one on his left hand was bronze, dotted with numerous green jewels and a sapphire sphere placed on top, while the one on the right was silver, having green jewels and a yellowish topaz sphere. From Tolouse's arms slipped two bulky bracelets, both of them a sky blue color, but having individual engravings of the Latin language along the bases. The left's engravings were silver, while the right's were bronze.

As if the air had plucked these items from them, Tolouse and Trinity let go of these dazzling accessories, and they driffed in front of Tyson. He then spoke in Latin himself, reading the script. Then back in English. "Years from first light, moments from power, I am the protector, every hour, every day, as long as I live. I rise in my greatest form!"

And with that, Tyson began to glow a bright white as his appearance changed, his fur more glistening, and two large wings expanding from his back. The same white light shot as a thick beam, up and out of the ceiling. The accesory items were placed in their proper areas: The necklace and pendent around Tyson's neck, the two bracelets on each of his arms, and the two scepters in each hand. He turned to face the others, and with a smile he said "Well, I did it. Now I'm really home. Thank you guys. How about a celebration?"

And thus begins a new time... a time for others to meet this new guardian.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum