Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's Appearance

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tyson's Appearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyson's Appearance

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm

"Oh, no, I'm fine." Deux said, rejecting the granola bar. "I'm not hungry. Thank you though."

Aries, on the other hand, gladly accepted the food. "Thanks!" As soon as it was open, he ate it rather quickly. 

Deux went back to looking up at the clouds out of the top of the ice block. 

(If you want to timeskip to when they get there, or to when something else is going on, then that's fine.)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 pm

(Soon, Deuxie Senpai. Soon.)

Tyson shruged, and put the other granola bar back in the bag, content that Aries was eating his. He decided to ask Deux the same question once more, for clarification. And if Aries knew as well.

"You sure you don't remember today's date?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Deux put a hand to his chin as if he had to think about it, but after a few minutes he shook his head and shrugged. "Sorry." He said, looking dejected at forgetting the date. 

"If he doesn't know, I don't know either." Aries said. "I could care less about the date... Why do you need to know, though?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:37 am

Tyson hesitatied, and sighed. As much as the thought of it sounded cliche, it was the truth.

"I'm...not from this time period." He let the thought sink in, then continued. "I'm actually not supposed to be existing right now, but I am."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:52 am

"Yeah, and I'm an alien." Aries said, crossing his arms. "... Wait."

"Aries, you are an alien." Deux commented. "If you aren't from this time period, then what time period are you from?" He asked, huddling up on the block of ice and wrapping his tail around his body like he had done before.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:08 am

"One that dosen't exist... or at least, isn't supposed to exist." Tyson turned to the small air hole on the wall, focusing on waves of the ocean.

"A few years ago, while my siblings and I were still young, my father had gone insane from nightmares and flashbacks of his past... though I don't remeber what it was that made him so upset about it... he ended up destroying everything in costline towns like Station Square or Empire City out of this insanity, which seems pretty cliche, but it was terrible... he had always been saying things like "No one is to be trusted!" and "Who's the monster now?!", and once he started destroying everything... it was catastrophic. I still remember the Giga Comet he had used..."

Tyson let the thought sink in, and continued. "After the whole doomsday event, all survivors were either executed or imprisoned. Those that were imprisoned were either close friends of mine, or close friends of his. Even my siblings, my mother and I were force to flee from him, and I've heard that he killed his own brothers and sisters too... eventually he killed my siblings and my mother too, and I was left to fight him alone. I won, barely, and at that moment it was time for me to make sure that event would never happen, erasing my father and myself in the process. After that, it's all blurry, until I woke up from the comet."

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:27 am

Deux put a hand to his chin and thought for a moment. "But how can you even... manage to do something like that?" He seemed to have glossed over the tragedy that Tyson just described for them both- if it really did happen, he was sure that Tyson wouldn't really like talking about it. "How do you erase an event from the timeline?"

Aries shrugged as if the question was open to everyone. He didn't even seem to try to wrap his head around this situation and let Deux do the thinking. It seemed to be giving Deux trouble, anyhow, so he didn't think he would be able to figure it out either.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 pm

"I don't know that much information, sadly. I have to find the person that saved me to understand, however..."

Tyson hesitated once more. Boy, he sure didn't like talking about his past.

"I'm assuming that I'm supposed to replace my father instead, being that I'm still alive. Crashing from that comet... my father did the same exact thing. And if it's the same exact time right now, My father's officially been replaced by me. If not, I have to defeat him again, along with erasing his and my existance. It's complicated to explain..."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:38 pm

"You don't have to keep talking about this if you don't want." Deux said, nodding along with what Tyson was saying to signify that he was listening the whole way through. "I'm just... I don't think I can quite understand how any of this works- or is even possible." He shook his head, taking his hand away from his chin and laying both hands on the block of ice. 

"The person that saved you?" He asked again, simply out of curiosity.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 am

"...I can't recall if he told me his name. But this person must have the ability to travel through time, being that I'm not dead."

Tyson heasitated, then changed the subject.

"The place where we're going... it's going to be pretty cold there. Just a heads up."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:37 am

Deux tightened the scarf around his neck, but not so much that it'd choke him. "That's fine." Though he looked rather uncomfortable at the thought of it being cold, he probably didn't favor that kind of weather. 

"I don't mind the cold!" Aries spoke up, and he really probably didn't. "So, I don't have a problem with that or anything."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Tyson nodded, and stared through the airhole of the raft. "There should be a clothing shop there as well, just in case you need some extra jackets or anything."

He began to think of what this place would be like once he got there. He's only seen it in his past, and it didn't look very good... he hoped it wasn't a total barren wasteland.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:11 pm

"Oh, okay." Deux commented. "Well... That's good." He shuffled his feet around a bit, not sure where else to go with the conversation. His tail, though still wrapped around his body, flicked about a bit- perhaps out of anxiety. 

Aries, on the other hand, slowly hovered down and poked at the ice seemingly fascinated with how it was cold to the touch. He'd rest his hands on the ice, take them off, and rest his hands on them again.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 pm

The ice was noticeably colder than any ordinary ice, and more compact. That's probably why it didn't melt or break.

But what about before, with the crooked walls of ice that were broken by the helicopter's guns? Was that a weaker form of the ice? And there were a bunch of other questions, like "Why did Tyson save them?" "How does he control the ice?" "Why is he even here?"

It might just have to remain unanswered until later.

As the ice raft gently bobbed up and down from the coursing waves of the sea, Tyson reached further into the leather bag and pulled out some sort of map. On the top it was labeled "Urben Glacies". Tyson stared intently at the map, as if he expected something to pop out of it. It seemed to be some sort of island, possibly snow-covered.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:54 am

Deux perked up when Tyson took the map out of his bag. "A map?" He asked, curious to what was mapped out. He got on all fours and slowly crawled over to Tyson's side of the thick ice raft- being careful not to slip and fall over. He poked his head over and took a peek at the map. 

"What're you looking at?" He asked another question.

Aries looked up when Deux spoke again and flew over to the both of them, pushing Deux's head down and also trying to get a view of the map Tyson was looking at.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:53 am

( https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2716-urben-glacies-tyson-s-hometown Here you go buddy ouo)

The brownish gray leather map seemed to depict some island, just off the coast of Ice Cap Zone. The only colors seen was brown, green, blue, and white. Green being the least of it all. Dotted with cities, few lakes and a river, and a couple of other smaller islands to the side. On the top, it was labeled "Urben Glacies". Dots of white indicated snow, and according to the map, it was nearly all over the island.  It wasn't much, really, but it meant something.

Tyson smiled at this map. "It's a map of my homeland. In another time of course. And I can't fully predict where this raft is going, but I'd say we'd land on the coast of either Iceberg Pass or Terra Frigida." The Latin in Tyson's voice was up to par, and he seemed pleased with the name of the place.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Deux observed the map with curious eyes, reading out every place that he saw on the map. He shut up after Tyson started speaking again however. "Oh." He stated, then pointing to those places on the map. "There... and there... right?" He looked at Tyson. "What're those places like?" He was very curious about Tyson's homeland, and looking at the map he just couldn't wait to get there now- no matter how cold it was.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 pm

"Well..." Tyson started. "Terra Frigida, Latin for 'Cold Country', and otherwise known as 'Frozen Terrain'. The remains of ancient civilization is buried under ice there, ever since I was a kid. The ground is completely covered with ice, perma-ice I believe. No one has been able to excavate it because of that." He then wen't on the the next place. "As for Iceberg Pass, it's covered in snow, along with many hills. Once there, you can see dozens of icebergs passing by, glistening with a beautiful cyan interior. I think it's from certain chemicals..."

Tyson then traced his finger in between those to places, the one on the border. "If things go well, we'll get here in no time."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Aries clapped his hands together. "That's good!" He proclaimed, turning around to see if the snowy area had showed up on the horizon yet. He pressed his hands against the ice, the cold travelling up his arms and enveloping his body. He shivered. 

Deux looked at the place where Tyson was pointing, and nearly reached to grab the map. He just wanted to look at it more. ".. That's good. It doesn't seem like things are going bad anyway.."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Through the circular hole, it was clear that an hour or two had passed, The sun wassn't too too close the the horizon, but it was clear that is somewhere around 4 or 5 o-clock. Likewise, a small image of some island, clearly white with snow in most parts, seemed to be on the horizon as well. But it didn't seem like it could be reached for an hour or two yet. But nonetheless, it was there.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Aries slid down onto the floor of the block and watched as they were heading towards the land mass, it seemed like he was drifting in and out of sleep. At least it'd feel like they'd get there sooner if he did fall asleep. 

Deux was too busy still observing the map. He tried pronouncing strange words and kind of just looked at it, looked at all of the colors, all of the locations, almost trying to memorize the layout of it.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:19 am

The area on the map that Tyson had said where the trio will most likely land then started to fainly shimmer with a silver light. Tyson held his glance towards it.

"Good, that means we're almost there."

(Sorry this is so short, I didn't really know where to go from here ._.)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:51 pm

While Aries was asleep, Deux turned around and watched the horizon come closer. "So we're almost there.." He muttered, trying to slip the map back into Tyson's hands as he was done looking at it for now.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Tyson gladly took the map and placed it back in the leather bag, along with anything else he took out of it. He slung it against his back, and leaned on the side of the ice raft.

"Well be there in about and hour and a half. It's best if we rest."

His eyes then drifted off to sleep.

One Hour, Thirty Minutes Later

The smooth rock of the ice raft came to a half when it came in contact with some semi-solid substance. They must have reached the island now, because same shimmering portion on the map bow began to illuminate a cyan light. Tyson's ears perked up as he woke form his slumber. "We're here...?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Deux perked up- even standing up as the raft reached land. It didn't seem like he slept the entire time, he might've stayed up just watching the raft drift towards land. "Yeah." He replied, waiting for Tyson to get up. 

Aries jumped away when the raft hit land, hovering up and looking at the land stretched out before them. "We're here??? We're here!" He exclaimed, happy that they were finally back on land.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum