Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's Appearance

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tyson's Appearance - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyson's Appearance

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am

Tyson smiled a bit. "If I'm in the right time zone, they shouldn't be taking you anywhere. Security wasn't as pleasant when.." Tyson decided not to say what was on his mind. A helicopter  started to fly by. Tyson glanced up and his eyes widened in panic. He then muttered to Deux, "There's my cue. I need to go." The pillar of ice the two mobians stood on began to slowly sink down into the sand. "I need for you to act like you don't know my name, and you don't remember anything I told or asked you, alright? No body should question you at this point..."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"Uh, okay, I'll try..." Deux muttered, just loud enough for Tyson to hear him. "... We'll see each other again... right?" He asked. If Tyson was going to leave, then... He looked rather hopeful asking his last question, as if he thought he'd be able to make a new friend. Then maybe he wouldn't be so lonely anymore. 

The next problem was dealing with the Police themselves. He slowly took his tail away from his body and looked around.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Tyson smiled. The kind of naive smile, that at the same time felt comforting. "Sure. You just gotta look in the right place." The pillar had now sunk into the ground, leaving the two mobians on the sand. Tyson ran off, some of the ice trailing behind him, eventually dissapearing within a few seconds.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Deux watched as he ran off, and took a few steps in that direction, then turned back to the Police. Oh boy. How was he supposed to deal with this? He tried to walk off looking as inconspicuous as possible walking away from a situation like this. He'd probably be noticed, but hey. It was worth a shot.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:38 am

The police seemed to walk past him, in the direction of where the hollow comet still stood. They inspected it, and even tried to take samples; the ice didn't even crack. They took pictures of it instead, along with the ice trail.

One of them turned to Deux, and asked "What was that thing? Did it say anything to you? Did it hurt you?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:27 am

Deux turned back to the police, incredibly nervous to have to be talking to them. "U-umm.." He started. He then turned his whole body towards the policeman talking to him. "He looked like a mobian? It didn't say anything to me. And I'm fine. It's fine. He's probably not really bad or anything. I mean, he looks good. He's probably good. I think he might be a nice guy..."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:31 am

The policement exchanged a few looks, then continued their search without saying a word back to Deux, leaving him to decide whether to chase after Tyson, or keep walking, and actually think about what happened.

Speaking of that blue fox, the ice trail was still in tact, and showed no signs of melting or fading away. Lucky for Deux and police, unlucky for Tyson. It seemed to head towards the outskirts of the city... from there it could only go around to Station Square, or across the water... to Ice Cap Zone.

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Boooolllddddd~)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Deux stared at the path of ice for a while, wondering if he should follow it or not. He contemplated, and was about to step away, but a face very familiar to him poked his head out from around Deux's shoulder. This prompted him to jump up and scream a little bit, but when he turned around his expression became rather annoyed. "What did I say about doing that...??" Deux said, nearly yelled.

"Sorry, sorry, but I'm here now!" A black wisp clad in armor and adorned in a dark red scarf floated away from Deux's shoulder. "What happened while I was gone??" 

"It's a long story, Aries..." Deux replied, turning back to the path of ice. 

"Hey, don't be like that! If I don't know what's goin' on, I'm going to totally bug out.."
The wisp observed the path of ice. "... I think we should follow the path!" 

"No, I don't think he'd like that--"

"He? Oooh boy, I bet that has to do with the story you're not telling me. Come on! We're going!" 

Aries started to follow the ice path, and Deux reluctantly followed. "... I guess I'll tell you as we're walking..."
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:45 pm

The helicopter remained hovering in the air, until the policemen had finished their inspection, and left. It then made it's way in the direction of where the ice path had lead. When Aries and Deux had finished talking, it was already out of sight. Hopefully Tyson would be alright...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Deux looked up at the helicopter and trembled slightly. Aries also watched the helicopter, and at first thought nothing of it, but after what Deux told him he started to realize. 

"Hey, dude, what if they're...." Aries started. 

"After him...?" Deux finished. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a bit of a problem to me!" Aries spoke up and started to float down the path faster. 
Deux, however, grabbed Aries' hand and quickly accelerated down the path, reaching his incredibly fast top speed in no time at all.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:36 pm

The path had eventually lead through a forest, eventually facing Station square. As Tyson ran, he was only about a minute away from it. He looked down to his feet, now noticing the path he had been making.

"What the..?! I'm not even doing this on purpose!!"

Being that Tyson was barely in control of his powers since the comet crash, there was nothing he could do about it but keep running. But Station Square wasn't the right choice... and even he knew that.

He made a sharp left past an oak tree, using it's trunk to turn, and headed towards the ocean. Meanwhile, the helicopter went over the dense forest, but could barely follow Tyson, being that the forest was... well... dense. No other way to put it.

Maybe Deux could get ahead of the helicopter...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Back on foot, Deux and Aries ran into the dense forest. 

"Don't you think you could slow it down a little??" Aries said, holding on to Deux's scarf. 

"No, what good would that do!" Deux readjusted his scarf. "You're choking me, here..." 
Aries eased up a little bit. "Sorry..." 

They followed the ice path, and looked over at station square, but the ice path made a sharp turn back towards the coast. They followed where the ice path was going. Aries looked up. "I can't see the helicopter through the trees, maybe they lost him."

"I hope so..." Deux said, hoping it wouldn't be long until they found Tyson.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 pm

From there on, it was a straight path to a beach, small and uninhabited, leading to the ocean. From there, it was just a nice cruise across the ocean to Ice Cap Zone, about 3 hours worth or running, if you kept a constant speed. But Tyson couldn't run that fast... and he had to loose the helicopter. He'd have to make camp at the beach.

He skidded to a halt once he hit the sandy beach. The helicopter barely made it without loosing sight, and hovered just above the forest, facing Tyson. They found him...

The voice of a police officer could be heard through a speaker from inside the helicopter. "Whatever or whoever you are, stay still, or we will have to resort to drastic measures!" The landing gear (I think helicopters have landing gear, i dunno) below the helicopter folded in and was replaced with 2 gun barrels. Tyson flinched, but didn't move. He just entered this time, and didn't plan on dying now.

Deux and Aries should be very close to the beach now...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 am

As soon as they spotted the helicopter, Aries tried to fly up ahead, but he wasn't even fast enough to keep up with Deux, so he held back onto his scarf. "We gotta do something!" 

"But what? We can't mess with the police!!" Deux yelled.

"Can't we?" 

"No!" 

"Okay, then we'll just--" Aries used Deux's scarf to maneuver him towards Tyson, slipping right between him and the Helicopter. "do that!" 

"Are you c- I MEAN-"

Aries patted Deux on the head. "Let me handle confrontations." Aries flew in front of the two of them. "Let this guy go! Can't you tell he's just a normal dude?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 pm

The barrels of the hellicopter's gun then aimed towards Aries, then the policemen in there spoke again. "Move out of the way!"

The barrels started rotating. Miniguns...

Tyson didn't like this one bit. He didn't want the wisp to get hurt trying to save him... but Tyson couldn't fully control his cryokenisis yet. After all, that's what made the ice trail. Oh well, that's what he had to resort to.

Lines of ice began to spread on the sand, in front of Aries, making a vertical line between them and the helicopter. Each of those lines were thick, but only one line could sustain for a limited amount of time.

If Deux didn't want to be shot, he'd either have to stay in the forest, keeping an eye on Aries and Tyson, or jump across the five lines of ice in one shot, or he'll be most likely crushed, or shot.

(Just saying, I love doing Plan A or Plan B type of stuff. Probably my first/second time doing that. xD)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Deux watched as this went on and ran towards the lines of ice as fast as he could manage on the sand, vaulting himself up and over the lines of ice- probably just in time too. He landed on his back on the ice covering the sand and got up. "You gotta watch what you're doing- we're--" Deux looked up at the rotating minigun and nearly froze in fear.

"About to get shot? Maybe." Aries commented, watching the ice. "Maybe not." He looked back towards Tyson, then at the ice he was making.
Aries floated over to Deux and put a hand on his shoulder as Deux got up, if anything really bad happened they'd have to fuse.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 pm

The gun barrels spun faster. They were about to shoot now. Good thing Deux and Aries were behind the lines. Tyson kept focus on the lines.

"On my count, the both of you duck. From then on, we run to the ocean."

Tyson pulled out a miniature rubber sculpture -- it appeared to mimic that of a leather bag -- from his pocket. He gripped it tightly, then placed it back in his pocket.

(Alternating voices ftw. Blue text is policemen, black text is Tyson.)
"One..."

"READY"

"Two..."

"AIM"

"THREE. DUCK NOW!"

"FIRE!!"

Tyson slammed both of his hand into the sand, and the lines of ice quickly rose to become huge, thick, crooked walls of ice. He hoped Aries and Deux had ducked as well. The miniguns began firing bullets at the walls, giving Tyson, Deux, and Aries about 40 seconds to run to the ocean. Whatever plan Tyson had, it better work...

Tyson bolted towards the ocean. "C'MON!"

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 pm

As soon as Deux got up, he fell back down to his knees, holding his hands over his head as if that'd do anything to protect him from bullets. Aries did the same, though he didn't have any legs so he kinda floated downward. 

When the minigun began firing at the ice walls, Deux got up and made a b-line for the ocean. He wasn't the best swimmer, but hell, maybe he could run over the water if he ran fast enough. Probably not. No, scratch that, definitely not. Aries grabbed onto Deux's scarf and flew along, hoping Tyson could do something to help them cross the vast ocean they were about to come in contact with.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Twenty seconds.

They were at the edge of the beach, with the ocean just in front of them. Tyson did a side flip across, and upon contact with a water, a 10 foot diameter raft of ice had spread out. Surprisingly, it didn't break or melt.

Fifteen seconds.

The wallls of ice were halfway gone. Even pieces of ice were flung everywhere. Few of them hit the helicopter blades, of course by accident and sheer luck, causing it to slow down a bit. Of course, they were flung at the others as well, one of them nearly missing Tyson. He rolled to the side to avoid it, and raft remained solid.

Ten seconds. The raft started to float away, and Deux and Aries had ten seconds to get onto the raft.
"Get on!" Tyson seemed to be a bit worn out from making the raft, just by listening to his voice. Hopefully he could at least make walls and a ceiling so they could be safe...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Ten seconds- and with time to spare. Deux jumped onto the raft, slipping on the ice and falling over. Aries had held onto his scarf, but let go after Deux fell so as not to get crushed. Deux sat up, and pressed his fingers against the ice raft. "How'd you..." Deux started, stopping halfway through his question full well knowing that Tyson had command over the element of ice. 

Aries knocked on the raft, and asked for Deux. "How'd you do this?" He seemed confused, but awestruck at the same time- like he couldn't comprehend how something like this was possible. It wasn't a question for now, but if Tyson could do something like this then he could surely block the bullets again.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Problem was, the ice walls in front of the heli were not bullet proof, as they were breaking down. They were merely absorbing the bullets, then broken apart where the bullets would limply fall to the ground.

Five seconds. The miniguns had run out of ammo, and retracted back into the helicopter... then replaced with... rocket launchers? Really? Just... really? C'mon. You'd think the helicopter would be too heavy but... ROCKET LAUNCHERS? I mean C'MO-

The walls of ice melted back into the sand. Mustering his last bit of strength, Tyson held his right hand balled up in a fist in a 120 degree angle, then his left hand on top of the right hand, palm up, thumb folded in, in a 45 degree angle. He muttered to himself, "Barrier".

The raft broke into a square, rather than a circle, 9 feet in length, 11 in width. The broken peices had elongated, and were placed on the sides, stretching into walls. One of those sides had a small hole in the middle, so they could breathe. The last piece of ice stretched into a ceiling. It seemed more translucent that the other walls.

The walls and floor were slightly opague, except for the front wall with the hole inside. The ceiling was 7 feet high, perfect for standing. What was even more surprising was that this ice block never melted. A floating box of ice.

And there were two seconds left to spare.

The rocket launchers shot 2 missiles at the box. Thankfully the hole was facing the ocean. Tyson spoke once more, now his voice tiring out even more, hands still in that same position. "Brace for impact..!"

The rockets hit, and the box was left unscathed, as it now sped across the ocean, northwards, to Ice Cap Zone. It didn't even tip over. The impact and blast just propelled them forwards.

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error, grammar fail, need more details. Eugh.)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 am

"Don't overexert yourself!" Deux said, trying to reassure Tyson that they'd be okay either way. 
"Yeah, we can handle the helicopter if you're spending too much energy on this." Aries spoke up. "It wouldn't be too much of a problem."

Deux looked around at the box of ice, then at the ceiling that he could see most clearly out of. He tried to focus on the clouds in the sky so that he wouldn't end up freaking out over the fact that they're being shot at with rocket launchers. They really wanted Tyson, didn't they? He was pretty strange, but not strange enough for... well, that.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:53 pm

The helicopter stopped firing their rockets, and began to retreat. But for what reason...? Did they not have some sort of grappling hook? Or maybe they sent reinforcements.

Tyson was well exausted, but he did it to protect Deux and Aries, not just himself. He didn't want to be the blame for the death of the innocent...

"It's fine," He managed to say, pacing his breath. "I'll just have to hold off from my abilities, unless in dire emergency. He pulled out the small rubber sculpture from his pocket, and it grew into a large leather bag. It was filled with two scrolls, some granola bars, four water jugs, and a first aid kit. But how? How could all of that just shrink and grow?

Tyson blinked. "Sorry to bring you here by surprise... you can head back to the city if you want. I'll turn this raft around."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Deux payed no mind to the sudden bag, seeing as how he could summon his swords from what seemed like thin air. He looked back down at Tyson, however.

"Um..." He started, but Aries interrupted. Again.

"No way, those guys could come after you again! We wanna be here to help when that happens, right?" Aries turned back to Deux, who nodded.

"It's not too much trouble, anyway. We tried to help you but... you just ended up saving us. I kind of want to return the favor.." 

"Yeah! Besides, we travel all the time, so wherever we're headed- we won't really mind!"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Tyson hesitated, but he nodded. He took the granola bars out of the bag, and handed them out; one for Deux, one for Aries, one for himself.

"Thanks." he simply replied.

He turned towards the single hole through the front wall. Sure enough, they were heading north. And at a good pace. They might make it in about two hours if the speed kept up. But it was unlikey. Tyson was still a little worn out from the raft making. He'd have to train harder.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum