Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Brotherhood: Lost Stone Xx

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

xX Brotherhood: Lost Stone Xx Empty xX Brotherhood: Lost Stone Xx

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:52 am

23 June, 1126

There stood the towns topic as she was training hard with the weapons and equipment. Hearing the conversation around the town had got in her nerves as she thought how and why people would call her not good enough.. Had she been learning wrong... No... It's impossible..she's learning from the best. Had she not known yet of the family's great power... It's worthy... If you asked her she's thought she was ready to take her father's spot, but was refused over and over again. She couldn't even leave the town. She was stuck when she couldn't even show her power.. No... It was too dangerous.. He'd say... Not yet...

(Copied and pasted~)

Back to top Go down

xX Brotherhood: Lost Stone Xx Empty Re: xX Brotherhood: Lost Stone Xx

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 am

The aged fox who observed his daughter intently as she was training with his 'tools of the trade' so he would call them around the public without them knowing what exactly the weapons were.He concealed everything to everyone except to his daughter,but even then kept truths from her. As he watched,he thought a bit,on a recent threat he received on business before,bothering his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

"..." about that time she just dropped everything and sighed. "...Brice.. Please... May we go out of the town and practice for once!" she said sounding frustrated. "..." It was against  anything to let the public know he was her father. "I'm strong enough, why must I be here in this little training area.. I've improved majorly!" She said standing her ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:06 am

"...you want to go out so badly?...finish this drill and i will consider."he answered and sat."work on that form of yours,its getting sloppier as your thinking about this petty desire."he criticized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 am

She moaned and sighed heavily and picked up the equipment and continued working hard, not growing tried. She just perceived and continued to work. Knowing her father was thinking. .

(Gonna use Aqua here quickly) 

This dared assassin had walked out to the training grounds where Brice had took there daughter. ".....Brice...you have an important mission and you must leave right now.." she said softly and quietly aware of the public.

That's when she turned. "May I come!!" Dare she even asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 am

"no,you will stay here and practice May..I'll get going right away,be sure May doesn't try to tag along."He instructed and walked to get suited up and off to get the information of this mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 am

Aqua just nodded and had took her daughter in for the day. even although she fixed food for them. 

Lexi had just pouted all after noon, but did eat and returned to be shortly. 

Aqua just sighed and got up.

an assassin was standing in a back alley waiting for the leader holding his mission on paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 am

Zane dropped down quietly from the rooftops and approached the messenger."..."

(dare i bring rodger into this mix too~?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:36 am

(xD you may~)

the messenger stood in a didn't cloak but was still apart of the group. He handed over a tied scroll. "...your mission from a few of the towns people.. Our town has been invested with other groups of assassin's we have our team out searching for the ones here and the leader of the group took off with the stone... We'd figure it'd be best just to send you to return it, but bewared... He has two more by his side.. He fled to the forest.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:39 am

"..."he read the message and remembered ever word before giving it back."..With pose hast."he whispered and ran off.

Rodger,a Blacksmiths son walked over and watched lexi,he was the only one who knew about lexi's secrets,and no one had to tell him,he got gossip from everywhere and knew nearly everything that happens around here."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:43 am

he just nodded and smirked as he ran the opposite direction.

Lexi just stood looking out a window. "...I don't understand....am I not good for these people.." she said standing in her room as it became dawn. Lexi kept her hood on that covered her face. she just stood not aware of Rodger, and talked to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 am

".."he just listened in hiding in a sense until speaking."well id imagine an assassin would need to be aware of their surroundings."he said and chuckled. his one armed figure standing behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:52 am

"..I knew you were there...just not a threat.." she said and just took her hood off and laid it. Barely anyone sees her face unless she goes to be or. Is at home. "...am I that bad people don't think I can protect..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 am

"word on the street says that you wouldn't be able to do as well as your father so it would be unproductive,others say its a mans job,and ladies should stay home.and finally they just hate assassins so they want to kill them all.i think they were part of the invading group that took the stone."he said in one breath,and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 am

Lexi sighed. "..I just need to prove myself..." she looked at him and just walked over and rested her head on his shoulder. Until she heard people talking on the roof about Brice. Her ears shot up as she slowly walked best her window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:59 am

rodger followed and listened in,he never did swear to secrecy about their secrets."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 am

Lexi ears dropped as she just closed the window and looked over at a treasure chest the was forbidden by her father. "..." she just ran and got the key and opened it, and looked back at Rodger. "...get out." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:03 am

"aw why?"he said like a child."don't you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 am

"..." she sighed. "...not when it comes to my job.. I Know you know my secrets... But spill them and I find out... I will hurt you..." she said and it seemed to hurt her to stay that but it was done. "..now get out.." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:09 am

"..fine."he said and walked,but wasn't that stupid he stayed around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 am

Lexi also wanted to change clothes in private and put on her father' old assassins' gear and loaded up on the weapons and opened the door but she just escaped through to the window and pulled herself up onto the roof and SRN off for the woods on a hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 am

Rodger just had a sly grin and followed,he was sneaky,he knew what assassins did,he was a world class snoop who has never been caught for doing anything.but he tagged along anyway,no matter what,she'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 am

Lexi ears pricked feeling she was followed, so she ran faster and took a longer way through down jumping up and down from roofs to the ground and climbing trees until she got into the woods and took the path in the trees pulling out weapons, and was looking down for any assassin's she might find. 

Shortly after running miles and miles she found a horse carriage and knew it must be them. She just shook on the branch and thought of a stragity. It was to take out one at a time, first one... The easiest. Is what she though and jumped down I to action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 pm

The sly coyote kept up but wasn't hiding at this point being on the main trail a ways behind the carriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

she shook the two main one's out until the leader came out. She was pricing to herself this was why she was straining but from before her sloppy did cost her. She had for a cut on her leg, but didn't let it stop her as she ran to get the high ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next