Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost One's Weeping

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost One's Weeping Empty Lost One's Weeping

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:40 pm

A young woman rested against a tree trunk, thinking to herself about the current situation. She took in a soft breath, then sighed, stepping away from the tree.
"Fuck... What am I gonna do...?", her voice, though feminine, was low and tired. "I've got to get back somehow... I-I don't even...", she was talking to herself, unfinished sentences being finished in her mind as she tried to understand her circumstances.
"God, why-", she cut herself off, sighing.
She heard a noise behind her... She wasn't just ranting and reasoning to herself, clearly. 
"Hello...?", she asked no one in particular as she turned around.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lost One's Weeping Empty Re: Lost One's Weeping

Post by DeltaGear Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 am

63 had taken one of her monthly trips outside of town. Her usual Shy and quiet nature was replaced with a rather happy and joyful one. A large bag filled with sweets and one filled with books.

Soon she was walking through the edge of forest. Trying to find a good spot with some shade to relax when she heard someone talking.

~Who would be way out here?~

Immediately she decided to turn back and leave. Knowing that being around others would be dangerous. Although she had fed recently she could still get "Urges" and she didn't like those.

She turned trying to leave but ended up losing track of the voice and continued trying to back the way she came. Unfortunately she stumbled right into a path where a large tree was. The tree the voice had come from.

"Hello...?"

63 felt cold sweat as she realized she had been found out. Maybe she could just turn and go. This person wouldn't follow her or anything right?

"S-sorry! Don't mind me. I'll just be on my way," 63 called out, not bothering to look and see who was there.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:52 am

-Roaming the places, dusty roads and more usual territory for such a figure, couple of days since he collected a recent pay check from the previous town he had just been operating out. 

Just the usual day too days of a freelancer for hire, he was now on route too a new location, in search and hope of yet another request for his service for protection. 

The lone armed and armored figure wandered the road into the unknown, a dirt road with cut away trees on either side, so busy in thought he was not know of just how close in proximity he was too others.

Stopping once the figure lifted his head in response too a voice..ignoring it thinking it was just something in his mind, he would continue forward, stopping once more when a second voice was heard, this was not in his head at all..some one was near by..maybe more.

Slowly putting his weapon into the firm grips of his hands, the armored figure approaches the sounds and voices of where he believes they were originating from. 

"Hello?...is some one near by.....don't try too hide please I know you are some where here..I really don't mean any harm...unless you do..then well..you know what happens next." 

-That is when he did indeed spot some one..slummed up against a tree trunk, slowly, carefully and weapon drawn he approaches the unknown being.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:15 am

At first, the young woman was unsure of how to react, walking around the trunk only to notice a girl carrying two bags. "O- oh- Hello!", she stuttered a bit, unsure of how to react at first. She looked around, but as the other girl seem to back off, Julian stepped back, "Oh, it's alright, you can stay if you want," She kept her eyes to the side, instantly making her feel awkward while she tried hard not to aknowledge it.
"Would you mind tel-"

Another voice... though they insisted on not harming them, she was unsure of how to feel about the situation, especially as she turned to see an armored figure with some weapon. She brandished her own weapon shortly after, slowly and carefully...
Whatever the armored person's weapon was(as it doesn't seem to have been stated), the cat had something much like a bat. Except the part of the bat she would hit soneine with seemed to contain water.
"Hold on, I literally just got here and have no clue where I am or how I got here, please just back off, I just want to know where I am...", she spoke in a rushed, panicked manner, backing up from the new figure, looking worriedly to the girl and back to the man as she seemed ready to swing her bat if the armored person proved a threat...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:09 am

63 felt stress start to creep across her mind. Her eye's slightly darkening. Marine? G.U.N? Weapon? 
A hundred thoughts crossed her mind at once.

She felt the grip on the bags grow slick as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She just wanted to have a nice afternoon in the woods. Was that to much to ask?

"U-Uh... c-calm down.. nobody means any harm here..."

63 could feel hands become slick as sweat turned to yellow liquid. She tried to keep her form together as she waited to see what happened.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:52 am

-The figure grew closer and closer, while his appearance was a stark resemblance of what they may of thought, the color, look and changes made it apparent he was not. 

He on the other hand could see a second figure, giving time for thought he had finally concluded the two were non hostile and didn't warrant the attention of his weapon.

Slowly he re holsters it back behind him and approached slowly, his hands up on either side indicating he was not here too pose a threat in any form, just curious too say the least.

Every so closer he approached he could spot the two. Body the body language, stressed, confused and a little scared at the same time, he had too be as calm as possible not too set any of them off.- 

"Whoa whoa settle down there you two, I said..I ain't gonna harm any one unless you know some one attacked first, I heard voices while on route some where and here I found you two.....whats going on here ? Seems like some one was rather distressed ?" 

-He said coming too a halt before the two ladies.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:51 pm

She watched as the man came close, noticing as he reholstered his weapon. She put her bat back from... where ever it had come from, and stared at the man.
"Uh... Yeah, I don't know where I am, I...", she stopped herself, trying to remember exactly what happened...
She opened a door, walked in and saw the stairs leading to the Echo Chamber. She talked to Him, and when she left...
No, she can't say that. She'd probably sound crazy.
"I remember walking into some building... then I blacked out...? And I woke up here. Do you know exactly where here is?"

The cat saw out of the corner of her eye, the girl she was talking seemed to be turning into a brownish yellow color, and melting...
Was she going crazy?
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:28 pm

63 held together as best as she could. Keeping herself from losing form.

"S-see? No fighting necessary..." 63 set her bags down. Raising her hands to show she didn't have any weapons. Turning to the cat she gave a questioning look.

"We are in the forest area outside Central city... do you know where on mobius you were a little while ago?"

63's had now relieved enough stress to hold herself together. Her body smoothed out as the liquid look to her dissipated.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:15 pm

-The armored figure knelt down on one knee inspecting the cat a little, Seem like distress and now of course memory loss were a factor, at least for the outset of what she told too him.

On the hand the figure peered over who seemed fairly interesting, her form, origin much to be discovered there. He turned his attention back too the cat.

"Miss it sounds like you are suffering some form of amnesia, Seems like you had a accident or maybe even hit your head really hard, or something completely different. Tho what I heard on the road it seemed like you were....distressed about something..not sure how we gonna recover this but maybe we can work something out." 

-The armored figure did offer a hand if she chose too get back onto her feet as a helping hand.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:34 pm

'Central City', she thought to herself, 'never heard of that before...'
Julian wasn't sure how to answer that question, given she didn't even know what a Mobius was, but gladly the armored man gave an explanation that helped her out.
Now, while it wasn't entirely true and she wasn't the best at keeping up a lie, but in all honesty, she didn't have a clue where she was and she still needed to figure that out first.

"Uh... Yeah, I- I mean... I think I remember a few names, but I don't know where I came from.", she winced as she tried to give an explanation to the two, before taking the man's hand wearily. "My name is Julian Winchester, though most people call me Julie. I don't know how to get back home to my... friends, where ever they are. Uh, which direction is Central City...?" She hoped they understood.
She barely knew what to say to guarantee she could figure out her situation and get good help, she was still figuring out what a Mobius was. Sounded familiar...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:16 am

63 felt relief wash over her as the situation didn't turn deadly or into a fight. She didn't want to hurt anyone or be hurt.

"U-uh.. this way," she didn't want to be near people right now but this girl needed help. 63 couldn't say no to that.

~I'll go with them back to the city and then come back here... no problem... hopefully...~ 63 thought to herself. She didn't want to get suspicious and look like she hiding something. After all there was the... human?  That not only was armed but seemed like he could be working for someone or something. Hopefully nobody that knew who she was or what she was.

She quickly picked her bags up again a motioned for the two to follow her back to town. Making sure to keep a tight concentration on her form and avoid physical contact.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:03 am

-Shrike peered back over too the strange being, something was a miss, didn't take a full blown scientist too figure that out, he would have too keep his eye on her let something should happen. 

The armored figure turned his gaze back too the cat, listening too what intel she was providing. Well at least she provided a name too call her, should make it a little easier. 

Shrike had only been central twice, not knowing it well himself he left the strange lady too guide the way, he agreed too follow and did so. 

"Nice too meet you Julie I'm Shrike..Shrike Burn, former G.U.N soldier..now freelancer....When we get to the city maybe there we can find some answers to your questions.

I was heading in this direction any way so let's see where it takes us next.

-Shrike looked frontward towards 63, keeping his eyes on her, still unsure of her at this current point in time.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:08 pm

The young cat sighed in relief, taking a step toward 63 with the former-G.U.N. member following alongside her.
Julian wanted to note she didn't feel comfortable with the soldier around, but there was nothing she could do about it without feeling like an ass.
Heck, she felt like an ass just being bothered by it.
"Uh, Mr. Burn, if you don't mind me asking, what does G.U.N. stand for? And you do realize its acronym literally spells 'Gun' right?", she asked, still unsure of everything.
At least she tried to be nice.

She could feel the nervousness off the other girl, almost oozing off of her. Gladly, 63 was keeping her composure, so there was no oozing to be had yet, no matter how much Julian swore her new friend was melting out of the corner of her eye earlier.
"Uh, ma'am," she always felt weird referring to women when not knowing their names or ages, "what's your name?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 pm

63 nervously made eye contact as she spoke to the cat. Her face trying to take on a more happy look.

"O-oh... sorry... My name's sixty-thre-" she immediately cut herself off. No... she could just say her name. They might start asking questions because of it being a number.

"E-evelynn... Evelynn Rose," 63 answered rather hesitantly as if it was something familiar but alien all at the same time.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm

-Shrike walked along side, mostly keeping too himself. Unsure if any of the questions would be asked, it was a little out place for him he thought, those two obviously had suspicions of his motives. 

Enjoying the calm and collected outskirt's view of the land before them, it seemed it didn't take long till a question was directed too him. It came from the cat, she asked...What G.U.N stood for or what it was. If she was not aware of this then something really bad must of happened too her. 

"No need to be formal, you may just call me Shrike. G.U.N...the Guardian units of nations..a global military force that seeks too eliminate all threats to the planet and ensure safety. Not always doing the job they set out to do but have done a good job thus far...That is who I was once part of. No need to worry about me...I'm a freelancer now, no ties to them at all.

-Shrike suddenly heard the other lady pipe up, just about to explain something but stopped just about as she was going too say a name..it started as a number but quickly changed to something totally different.

This caught Shrikes attention..instead of pressuring to find out what it was, he acted like he totally missed that information altogether.

"Nice to meet you......Everlynn....Rose." 

-The stall of how he pronounced her name may have given the vibe that he knew something was a miss with her, still the figure would keep a eye on her should something arise.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 pm

"Nice to meet you, Everlynn~ And if 63 is like a nickname your friends call you or something, I don't mind.", Julian tried to speak sweetly, not oblivious at all to the name they tried to hide, but regardless, they didn't ask further questions to 63.

Listening to Shrike's explanation, she began to get a little concerned...
W- was she not even on the same planet...? But there were furries, and humans! How was she going to get home?
The concern could be read on her face, no matter how hard she tried to hide it.
"O- oh... Uh... I- I see...", the stuttering didn't help, "So
.. You're a freelancer. What do you mean by that?
"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue May 01, 2018 1:56 am

63 felt the intense stare from the former G.U.N, he didn't question further but she could tell he wanted to. She Felt ever more nervous as she continued to listen in as the former marine continued to speak. Luckily enough he wasn't still with G.U.N so she felt somewhat relieved, but only slightly, after all... he could be there on some other persons behalf.

She immediately shook her head. No, he couldn't know about her. She had been very secretive and careful to not let her existence be know to anyone besides Emmett and his friends. She made sure of that. Besides her incident with Emmett she hadn't lost control in central city and hadn't fed on anyone there.

And she wasn't going to lose control here... not with them. She didn't want this girl to get hurt or to accdently hurt the man defending herself.

She waited listening in and waiting to see what the situation was going to be like.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 am

-Did Shrike know something was a miss ? Of course he did he however chose not too respond as of yet to what was going on, rather waiting for a more appropriate time to do so. Yet still Shrike remained weary, not so much about the cat but 63. He had come across some strange types..some where friendly others turned hostile..he made sure too keep close watch on her.

Yet more questions were directed to him, mainly the cat asking what a freelancer was. He turned his head over too look upon her as he explained.-

"Well Julie what I do is kinda straight forward, ever since I left G.U.N I went my own way, traveling the world offering my services to protect isolated towns, far from reach of local Authorities and military's In exchange I am given a place to stay for the time being as I don't have my own. So I just go to protect those who need it most and move on to the next." 

-There was a slight pause in the moment before he once more spoke.-

"You know...the more you seem too talk..the more you seem...confused..confused about what is going on around here...hell this must of been some crazy amnesia you suffering..hopefully we can solve that soon enough." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue May 01, 2018 2:26 pm

(Just a nitpick, may I note Shrike's text color is really hard to read against the black background?)

Julian was growing increasingly uncomfortable, feeling a slight headache come on as she tried to think through things. 63 was clearly not too happy about being followed by the 'former GUN member' as if that meant anything to her, given he said he was a soldier yet didn't even mention a country he fought for since "Guardian Unit of Nations" isn't indicative of one nation. That confused her considerably.

But Shrike... holy hell was he some kind of detective or something? He was being rather inquisitive about both girls, and it was starting to get really annoying...
"So... I guess you're a one-man-militia or a mercenary whose main job is protection or something? Like, you do the job you did as a member of G.U.N... but you don't align with them anymore? Why did you leave?"
Of course, as it came to being inquisitive, she wasn't much better. She even worried she may be annoying him with all of these questions.

Then he who helped her with the "amnesia" excuse, brought up her amnesia.
Hairs began standing up on the back of her neck as her ears twitched a little, he put her on the spot right there? How was she suppose to respond? Should she even respond...? If she didn't would he know something was up for sure?!
"Uh... Y- yeah...", she was internally screaming, she winced at her stuttering again, it was certain she fucked up. She just kept walking, hoping for dear life he ignored it, not like it'd help her current mental hell right now.
There was both silence and screaming turmoil through her head, populated with her voice as if she were talking to herself about the silliest things in a panicked fashion, imagining the dumbest worst case scenario with this guy in hopes that if she imagined it, it wouldn't happen...

Last edited by PyroGX on Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue May 01, 2018 5:37 pm

63 continued to walk with them as they finally reached the outskirts of the city. 63 slowed her pace as reached the way back into town.

"U-uh... here we are. I hope y'all find what you are looking for." She slightly waved, "I'll just... be on way..."

She kept a close eye on Shrike. If he made move for her she should be able to throw him of and dash into city and lose track of him. Being liquid she could more that easily slip into the sewers or ooze up a wall... maybe she cou-

Lost in her thoughts as she walked she didn't see that she was about to aimlessly walk right into Julian. Hermind elsewhere completely.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 01, 2018 6:05 pm

-Shrike was only keeping eye simple out of a security reason, for his past had been riddled with mistrust among others, he learned never to simply accept something or some one right off the bat, that alone could be a mistake. He however didn't mind any and all questions being asked. Simply answering them to the best he knew. 

The cat asked another question, seemed alright too begin with until it reached the end of "Why did you leave." When the armored figure heard them, he stopped walking and stood there for a few moments as if a shower of memories suddenly all struck him at once. He knew very well why he left..that was the darkest day you could remember.

He slowly looked over towards the cat who asked him it.- 

".....That is something I would prefer not to say."

-With that Shrike continued walking but went silent..very silent, refusing to ask any of his own questions to either of them from there on.....Even too the extent of just forgetting about keeping a eye on 63 altogether. 

It would not be long till the trio reach the outskirts, some things never change and the city was just like he remembered.-

Seems like 63 may be departing, tho Shrike didn't say a word, not a single one at that, he totally lost his focus for what was going on yet, still remained by the cats side.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue May 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Julian heard him go silent for a bit just as they began entering the city...
Reminded her a bit of Atlanta, Georgia back on her world. The dusk began to turn to night and the intense heat on her back finally stopped. She was reminded then that she needed to buy a new jacket soon.
Hopefully this world had jackets - clearly they had clothes she deemed normal, but there was no telling if this world had a need for warmer clothing for colder times. She couldn't make any guesses either, she wasn't a scientist after all...

In her concern for Shrike, she turned her back to 63 for a bit to talk directly to the soldier, "Are you alright, s- sir...?", she was sort of cut off when something pressed up against her back and presumably recoiled in shock.
It was wet. And slimy.

Julian's look of shock turned to one of annoyance for a bit, as she turned to look at her new friend who was inexplicably much oranger and meltier looking.
"Holy fuck, what h- happen- what...?!", she continued shouting expletives as she freaked out, her hands waving about as if she were a stereotypical Italian on crack. She looked back to Shrike, almost barking as her voice got a bit more aggressive and low, "Do you melt too because if so I'm done."

She was clearly freaked out and with a furrowed brow, quite honestly pissed her shirts were ruined.

Last edited by PyroGX on Tue May 01, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo and text styling~)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 pm

63 should've payed attention. She shouldn't have gone with them. She should've left when she had the chance.

"I-I'm sorry..." her face was one of silent horror, "I-I didn't... I j-just wanted... h-here..." with that her form completely dissipated as she placed her hands on Julian. With a slight gushing sound all the liquid on her oozed back onto 63 like it had never been on her.

63 held herself as she reasserted her disguise and and took a step or two back.

"S-sorry... n-no... it's only me who... melts..." she gave a concerned look to the two others.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 01, 2018 9:11 pm

-In his silent manner Shrike gazed up upon the city as the trio entered, Just like he had seen in 1 year ago... it was kinda good to be back. The dying moments of light setting beyond the horizon would eventually give rise to the night. 

He followed behind this time instead of directly behind, the small hand radio spewing out garble radio chatter ever so often, was the only real sounds coming from him at this point. 

Her last question managed too shut him up for now. Then the two bumped into each other, that is when the armored figure so 63's other form, a strange liquid like substance, orange and definitely not normal. 

The liquid that fell seem to relocate back onto her with in mere seconds, strange and interesting at the same time. Cause from what he observed the cat was rather aggravated by this, Her shirt appeared too be stained and ruined by the substance.

In her irate frame of mine she questioned whether he to melted which he responded with a simple shake of the head. Now that he had viewed her real form this would only follow further interest into her origin, because for a lack of a better reason Shrike had never seen something like this before.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Gladly, 63 had responded because Shrike was not really responding. Gladly, 63 seemed capable of cleaning Julian's shirt, not that Julian felt completely okay with it.
"I can't- I- I- I'm sorry but dear god... I don't even know how to respond. Are you alright...?", though she didn't intend to, she still sounded annoyed as she tried to rationalize it. Julian seemed about to break down. She considered even telling them her very shortkept secret, but quickly decided against it as it wasn't necessary...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next