Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

+9
PersimmonAutumn
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Tyson_the_Comet
lady-tragedy
Caliburn
Spekkal
missbat
Dregan
Knuxtiger4
13 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:32 am

Glad you guys liked those.  Actually have a lot of fun making those.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 __karma_reference___by_knuxtiger4-d7kt93u

Finished this a few hours ago.  My sona Karma which I finally got a reference done for her.  I figure I'd finally sit down and make one since she's not exactly the easiest thing to draw. 

This was a challenge to do but worth it now that the reference is done.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:53 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 __ugly_palette_challenge___by_knuxtiger4-d7lqf3z

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Random_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7k6uqo

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Random_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7ka8j4

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_4_by_knuxtiger4-d7l4awj

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Talon_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7lajbd

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_5_by_knuxtiger4-d7ldbnv

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Neki_ta_and_tier_ra_by_knuxtiger4-d7lr2uy

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Nails_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7lr30g

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Ideas_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7lvhof

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_13_by_knuxtiger4-d7lxtmg

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 539fe191de8ededb15a820e98338bac3
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:52 am

I like the little totem pole of some of the staff members. Probably the best one out of today's showcase of art ^_^
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 __2014_fan_character_crew___by_knuxtiger4-d7mt1ak

All my Sonic FCs, finally completed.  You can read their bios here: http://knuxtiger4.wikia.com/wiki/Knuxtiger4%27s_Character_Corner_Wiki

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Power_hungry_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d7m8voy

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_14_by_knuxtiger4-d7mwn7j

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Talon_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7mzld6
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:42 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Talon_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7mzld6

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Random_doodle_by_knuxtiger4-d7niqy2

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Nails_vent_animated_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7np80l

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 1403667957.knuxtiger4_how_do_we_know_vent

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_15_by_knuxtiger4-d7nwrl7
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Dat Nails Anim o.e
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Coydog_character_concept_color_test_by_knuxtiger4-d7olvs6

Concept for a new character.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Charm_set_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7otwb8
Set of phone charms I'm working on getting done.  Still need to print these on the shrink film and actually assemble them.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Stuffz_5_by_knuxtiger4-d7pndug

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 What_if_things_were_normal_by_knuxtiger4-d7ppai3
What if things were normal and all the bad stuff that happened to these characters never happened?  Nails, Berserker and Fangs.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Oh god Nails WHY DID YOU JUST DESTROY THE CITY.

...Though Tyson might like that. If he was insane. IF.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Alien_commission_wip_3_by_knuxtiger4-d7rfhk0
Commission I just complete for a co-worker of mine.  The artwork is for a album cover for his band if I recall.  It was an interesting commission say the least!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Rp_doodles_7_by_knuxtiger4-d7s1qod

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_16_by_knuxtiger4-d7r07o4

Other busy completing my charm project.   I'm almost done with that and once I'm done I can resume doing other art stuff. <:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Nailsnailsnailsnailsnails plz.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:18 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Oh_god_holly_by_knuxtiger4-d7t1y0y
Lady told me to draw Holly and this is where I got. 8D;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 1406674338.knuxtiger4_sewer_of_the_butts_icon
New Icon for my FA account

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Weeee_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7t5ueh
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_17_by_knuxtiger4-d7tcibl
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 1407081834.knuxtiger4_karma_run_copy

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 1407034370.knuxtiger4_razumon_1_copy
Forgot to post these before I left but posting them now since I'm no long all "blah" like I was yesterday.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 am

Since I'm at Lady's place right now and don't have access to a scanner at the moment, just been taking pictures of what I've doodled so far on my vacation.  Actually been doodling a lot. 8D

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 20140808_103739_by_knuxtiger4-d7u8hcd

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 20140808_103708_by_knuxtiger4-d7u8hd8

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 20140808_103646_by_knuxtiger4-d7u8he3
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:15 am

Naaaiiilllsss~ >3<
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 20140811_175609_by_knuxtiger4-d7up6in

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 1e309c1a5b138bb69df3cb77b4ef3359

Sketch of Quill and Talon (Nails' spawns) I did yesterday and then started to color.  Going to be shading when I have a chance but mean time, here's WIPs.

Such happy siblings. <3
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 __the_tiger_thieves___by_knuxtiger4-d7v5ro4

"It will be very simple, just steal a few things here and there.  We'll slip out before those dreadheads even detect us!"

"You make it seem so easy."
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 am

Ooh, dat shading doe o3e
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:29 pm

So finally home from Europe and hanging out with Lady, Uncanny, Tank and Dregan.  With that, I have tons of doodles to post here, including doodles the butts did in my sketchbook when I wasn't looking. 

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l6g

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_2_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l64

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_3_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l5r

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_4_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l5a

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_5_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l50
Drawn by Lady who drew this when I had my back turned.  

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_6_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l4u

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_7_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l4n

This one is kinda hard to see since my scanner is a butt.  Uncanny drew this one while I was asleep I believe.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_8_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l4b

I swear I didn't draw the butt or the dongle doodle, that was Uncanny's handy work. >:c

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_9_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l42

Drawn by Dregan while I was making breakfast one morning.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_10_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l3x

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Vacation_doodles_11_by_knuxtiger4-d7x0l3j
This is the last doodle which I'm sure people are wondering what is going on with my characters.  Just going to have to wait and see~  All I can say is those two doodles of Fangs and Berserker "might" possible be their current looks.

And that's it for now! 8D  Also Tank manage to not draw in my sketchbook but I drew in hers~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:01 am

Quick doodles I did tonight~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Video_game_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7x2r9x

The first two above to explain, while on vacation that all of us bought Tomadachi Life after Dregan was talking about it.  Most of us made Mii versions of our fan characters besides ourselves.  Well apparently in Uncanny's copy that my Mii version of myself fell in love with the Mii version of Pitch.

...And then they got married and had a baby and just why.  Anyways doodled that based on what happen in Uncanny's copy of the game., 

Bottom doodle inspired by the lovely icons Uncanny did for all of us earlier, I present to you Knuxy aka If Karma was a character in Five Nights at Freddy's. 8D
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm

Little do you know this picture was made far before that point. ;D

Also, you should draw your wonderful babby, yes.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:34 am

Dregan wrote:
Little do you know this picture was made far before that point. ;D

Also, you should draw your wonderful babby, yes.

Oh god dammit you sneaky butt. >:c

And I would if I knew what it looked like.  Uncanny I believe is going to draw it eventually considering it grew up today and that she's staying on the island.

...I hope she takes more after her dad and not me.

Anyways, more doodles tonight!  I actually just finished this sketchbook today so when I'm not being tired, I'll work on getting a sketchdump on deviantART when I have a chance.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_7_by_knuxtiger4-d7xoo60
So top doodle is Nails encounter Nega, the God of Malevolence in his true form.  Guess who is free now and is also mad a certain kitty for ditching? 8D;;;  Next doodle was something that happened in an RP followed by the Quill, Nails and Talon doodle which I felt like doing because yes, happy kitty family.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_8_by_knuxtiger4-d7xoo5q
Messing around with drawing Karma after seeing Uncanny's reference of her in her art thread.  Also forever trying to start shit with Lady. <:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 am

Onto the start of my new sketchbook!

And what better way than to start off with head busts!
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Head_shots_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7xvo0m

Top Left to Bottom Right: Nails, Sehkmet, Horus, Jayden, Ace, Fangs, Gueton, Pavor and Discordia.  Horus, Jayden, Ace and Pavor are Uncanny's characters, Gueton is Spekkal's and Sehkmet and Discordia are Lady's characters.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_11_by_knuxtiger4-d7y3o2g
I drew my evil hell spawn that showed up on Uncanny's Tomadachi Life game, followed by draw their characters Youri and Skelter who's chewing on Gueton's crown.

Also several Talon doodles and Nails with her kids in the present.  Actually got a awful idea with Talon and probably didn't help me and Uncanny were discussing it for a while about said idea.  Talon has some major insecurities~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_12_by_knuxtiger4-d7y3o24
Top ones are a Kaiser x Kay-Ti spawn that Uncanny dare me to draw and my poor, poor attempt at a "mobian" Karma.  Bottom ones are Gueton being classy as ever and a Cyril x Nails spawn.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Doodles_13_by_knuxtiger4-d7y3o1u
And we leave on a last note with more crack babies.  Uncanny also threw out the idea of drawing Nails x Sehkmet spawn and decided to do two.  The female "Bastet" has more tundra clothing while the male "Sobek" has more Egyptian clothing.  Think I could have done better on the designs but since they are crack, whelp wasn't trying too hard.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:14 am

Well now!

It was a very interesting day today which I managed to doodle quite a bit!  Actually wish I could have doodled more but had to run about today.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Rp_doodles_8_by_knuxtiger4-d7y8hhe
Nega being a butt to Nails as he took her away from her family and friends to protect her from all the madness... as well as hoping she'll play along with his plans.  Clearly she's not happy at all about everything.

Also drew Pandora since she was also causing some trouble today, plus it was an excuse to draw her as never drawn her before. 8D;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Rp_doodles_9_by_knuxtiger4-d7y8hh7
And in the madness that Pandora caused, Kay-Ti got a nice wake up when her "dead" son reunited with her.  On top of that, Duke has a pet demon now! ...except its his best friend Fangs who is now a rather wrathful thing.

Last doodle was redrawing Nega's "true form" since Lady drew him and my guess was off.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 am

poor kay is just all 'help'
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:24 am

More doodles today!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Work_doodles_19_by_knuxtiger4-d7ybf86
Work doodles from today.  Expect a lot of those this week!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Crack_baby_2_by_knuxtiger4-d7yc9d8
Blaming both Lady and Uncanny for this doodle.  He's a spawn of Nega and Nails that I was told to doodle for kicks.  But was questioned about how much he takes from Nega so I did these.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 Da7b116a511d2700d117c1cc04b7dcfe
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 3 E6f553d38e8326c37a48fe77c42f0823
A flat color and shaded versions of the spawn.  Whether this spawn is crack spawn or not is still up in the air.  Either way had fun doing this. :3
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next