Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

3 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 am

Jasper smiled. "Anytime." He said looking up to the brightly lit sky, the sun hanging above them.

Sun... Something Jasper never got to be out in. Well, of course hen he gets out things tend to get a little hot but in dreams he could actually enjoy himself.

Amber smiled as she was in the water holding a colorful beach ball. "Come in Lena! The water is fantastic!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:18 am

James smirked. "Hey how's the potion working. The sun still hurt?" He asked

Lena ran out tackling her mother "my ball"

Jace smiled working a baroque and jinx was sunbathing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 am

"Just enough for a sun burn." He smiled. This is how things should have been. No fear of having something taken away due to concequences.

Amber giggled. "Try and get it little one." She said holding it above her head.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 am

Lena flew up and grabbed the ball from her mother. "Nah nah"

James smiled"oh I better help Jace with the barby."

June stood next to jasper. "You know this could still happen if you keep your promise to Lena. She can vouch for you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 am

"I'm doing everything that I can to save this family... And then some. But they mustn't know about what I've done." He said looking out to the water. Amber was giggling as she and Lena played in the water

"That food almost done yet?" Amber said trying to take the ball back.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:54 am

Almost baby" James shout back

The gang was all their. But there was a new girl there another vampire bat. She was white.

June smiled. "That's the girl Lena dreamed up. She's your girlfriend here. Layla"

"Jasper come on you gonna keep me waiting?" Layla said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 am

"I uhh, heh-" he choked up.

"Aww looks Like someone has a crush~" Amber teased

"No! . . ." He blushed as he got up and walked her to Layla.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 am

"Come on jasper you know your bad at lying"James teased.

Layla smiled walking over to jasper

June smiled. "You know she is real. But she's doing a job so she couldn't make it to the dream."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:45 am

"I've uhh.. Never met her before." He said over to dream james.

~

Amber shot awake havering the cold sweats. She wiped her brow as she breathed deeply.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

James woke as well. "Baby are you alright

~

Lena smiled. But suddenly got woken by something. Causing the dream to vanish.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 am

Jasper was in a tree nearby and sensed something. I've led them here! No... Can't be. He thought getting up and flying away.

Amber looked out the window just in the nick of time to catch Jasper flying away. "Lucky bustard .." She said running her Hand through her hair, a blanket surrounding her body
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 am

"Mommy uncle jasper it's a threat! But we have other problems" June said she had some vampire blood on her blades.

James looked to her. Looking to amber. "It may be jasper is going against his boss"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 am

"Oh my god honey!! Are you alright!?!" Amber said with motherly intentions.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:14 am

June nodded. "Jasper acidently led his Cronies her. Apparently by seperating us a year ago he saved us from a worse demise."

James sighed. "How do you know he's not lying sweetie"

Layla appeared in the room. "He's not lying. I was in the background while he mad his plan"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 am

Amber looked over to the stranger. "Good to seeour defense   mechanism works... I'll have to give Willow another call." She said placing her hand on her forehead. She still felt exhausted. She let the blanket drop to the floor, she only wore a teeshirt and shorts.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 am

"No need" James said. "Layla is our little spy to what jasper is up to"

Lena walked over. "Momma. I think uncle jasper is at te door"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:40 am

Amber sighed and left the room. She wasn't in the mood for such activites, and Jasper was at the bottom of the list of people she wanted to see.

She walked through the house. She opened the door and practically glared at Jasper. "What... Do you want."

"I came to-"

Amber grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him. "Why does my little girl have blood on her hands...? Hmm? I swear.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:43 am

Lena ran trying to pull her my her off of jasper. "Mommy stop!" She screamed.

James walked in prying amber from jasper. "Hun calm down." He looked to jasper. "Alright start explaining from the beginning."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:03 am

A loud explosion sounded from outside. "No time to explain." He said looking up and about.

Amber grumbled a bit as her hand glowed green. "If my house gets destroyed... I'll-" the house hook violently . Amber glared at Jasper. "You brought this you monster. You couldn't hve just left us alone."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 am

Lena snarled standing in front of jasper. "He came because I asked mommy it's not his fault.

James was caught in the middle of this. "Enough! Jasper get Lena out of here while amber and I hold off any attackers"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 am

"If she gets hurt... I'll drive a steak into your head... Got it?"

Jasper nodded and scooped up Lena.

"It better not be like the last time." She thought aloud as her hands glowed green. "Let's go James." She said holding her hand out.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am

Lena held onto jasper shaking. 

James transformed. "Alright you basterds come and meet your death"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:10 pm

((Yay! Problem solved!!! <3))

As Amber ran, a memory jogged back into her head. She could remember that this same situation happened when Abby was younger. She could remember not ever seeing one 'bad guy' and she ended up loosing her daughter over such a silly mistake.

But what else could she have done? Amber though the house was falling apart then and same goes for right now. She didn't want Lena to get hurt in any way so she thankfully gave her to Jasper. Unknowing that she would never see her daughter again.

As Amber looked around corners, she began to worry. She hadn't seen anyone. "God...damn it..." She said clutching the hilt. 

~

Jasper looked back to see swarms of black blobs Splatting beside the house. "I'm glad I got you out when I did..." he said to her. "But don't worry, you're parents will make it out just fine."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Lena nodded. "I want mommy."

~

James growled his patience growing thin. " jasper you better get here withy daughter soon. Or I'm going to hunt you down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next