Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

3 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:57 am

James nodded. "Baby time for bed." 

"Ok daddy I'll get the story book" she said running to her room.

"Turn on the security system no vampire is getting in here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tail of The Sweet-Toothed Bat: When the Moons Bleed

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 am

Amber smiled. "I'll meet you in her room." She said getting up. As she watched her husband and Lena go up stairs, Amber collected the plates. 

As soon as she was done, she plopped them in the sink and went over to a large switch that was upon the wall. She flipped it and walked steadily upstairs. She turned the corner and entered Lena's room, James at her bed side reading her favorite book.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:09 am

"And they lived happily ever after" he said smiling closing the book

"Thanks daddy"

"Sweet dreams princess" he said kissing her forehead and walking to amber turning off the light.

June came out. "Stay out of my dreams jasper you know I'm stronger than you here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:30 am

As the door shut, the room fell silent. A question without an answer I suppose. If Jasper had been truely there, it would have sounded the same. 

If he had been there, he had no need to answer. 

~

"I hope She'll sleep soundly tonight." Amber whispered as she pressed her hand up against the door.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:38 am

"Lena has her split personality to protect her from any attack amber. Lena's gonna be fine" James said.

~

June stood guard in the dream world and the real world.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 am

"I thought you didn't know about that?" She asked looking to him.

~

In the distance, A decaying tree continuously slumped, as it always did in her dreams. A black bat sat on the branch, in what seemed like a safe heaven. "Hello Lena." He said keeping his distance.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:48 am

"My nose is better than my ears but I listened in that night you talked to Lena."

~

There was a Brown wolf. And a creams bat. "What do you want jasper." The bat said so ding like Lena

The wolf sounder like June "you have No business or rigt to be here n our dreams"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:56 am

Amber stood shocked for a moment before she smiled. "Come on, let's head to bed." She said taking his hand. A smirk on her face as she pulled him. "You would never arrest your sweet old wife.. Would you~" she teased

~

"There's no law or sign that says I can't be here... What are you goin to do? Go to the police and say your being harassed in your dreams? Well, they can't help you much there." Jasper said hanging upside down. "If at all, your the one who's harrasing  me. All I do is sit and observe. "
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 pm

He smirked. "Well I don't know I may need some convincing"

~

June growled. "Just stay away from us and our family."

Lena sighed. "Dad isn't the only one who can fight if there's trouble."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

"Oh? I see, you like bribes don't you?" She said opening their bed room door.

~

"I'm keeping a good distance... Aren't I?" He said swinging upon the tree. "I only observe and report."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 pm

"Report to who uncle jasper?"Lena asked

June stayed quiet

~

James smirked walking in. "Depends on the bribe missy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 pm

"So you're that kind of cop, hmm?" She said tugging his shirt by the waist. "I bet you do this with all the ladies." She said with a big smile on her face.

~

"That... Question is out of my reach. I was just told to watch. Whom requested it, I have no clue."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 pm

"Ok then how about this? Why did you lie to dad and mom and put me into a deep sleep"June growled

~

James smirked. "Just come here" he said kissing her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"The 'man' in charge actually told me to killed... But obviously I couldn't do that and I had to lie, it wasn't an option." He looked over to her, keeping his distance. "You might say otherwise but it was either to lie or 
To kill innocent Mobians."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Lena and June looked to him. "So you saved us by hiding us and splitting mom and dad?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm

"Yes, now I'm in deep Sh- ... Doodoo." He clasped his hands together. "Mostly I saved you guys from my own intentions an morals."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 pm

"But I know deep down your still daddy's best friend. You may have been jealous but you saved us all."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 pm

"What can I say." He then paused. "How's schooling comin along? You think you're ready?
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Lena smiled. "I know I'm ready."

"However mom is worried."

Lena flew over hugging jasper. "Could you help me with something uncle?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yea, whatcha need?" He said setting her on his lap
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 pm

"Help daddy keep us safe the best you can." Lena said smiling. She looked drowsy. "Then we can play hide and seek again."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 pm

"Yea." He gave a weak smile, placing a hand on her head. "We'll have to play for a whole week." He exaggerated. "Now.. What kind if dream do you want?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:57 pm

She smiled "a day at the beach with the whole family. Mommy daddy me aunts Jin and uncle Jace. And you too uncle jasper

June sat and watch. June didn't trust jasper not after he put her to sleep for so long
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 am

"Alright." He then pointed behind her. "Just go through that door." He said watching Lena go off. He then looked down to June. "How about you?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 am

"I have to go with Lena. But know you have not earned my trust back even if it did save Lena." June said. Merging with lena. "Come on uncle jasper lets go have some beach fun!" She said cheerfully

As they went through the door James was there. "Thanks for picking her up from school jasper. Comeon you two. Let beach party" this , in Lena's mind is how things should have been.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next