Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of Us: Blood lust for gold

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Story of Us: Blood lust for gold - Page 12 Empty Re: Story of Us: Blood lust for gold

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 am

So are they just another lie?" James growled. "You created th and fake memories just for a damn girl I took from you!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Story of Us: Blood lust for gold - Page 12 Empty Re: Story of Us: Blood lust for gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:55 am

"When you put it that way." He looked to james. "There as real as you want them to be. It's Your dream Family.... As long as I don't touch them." he said wiggling his fingers. "then they don't go 'poof'"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:05 am

James snarled. "Then Sarah is really. Amber. And Lena is half bat not cat"

Sarah vanished on her own due to James's realization. And Lena started to change looking like amber.

~

"Mommy" she nuzzled into her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:10 am

"What...?!" Amber said looking down at lena. She shook her head. She knew that she needed to get her back to her home so that James and Sarah could return home. 

As she approched the cliff, the house was gone. "It... was right here." 

˜

"I thought I would be nice to male 'Sara' look similar to Amber but you couldn't shake it, could you?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:23 am

James smiled. "I love her and you can't stop it." The blades vanished. "Fate has conciquences. Frost did try to warn you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 pm

(Make* not male.)

Jasper bit his lip. "I'll get you yet you smelly mutt..." He said reentering his home, As he walked up the steps, the castle began to disappear. When the door shut, it was gone. 

~

Amber looked down at the brown wolf-bat. She placed her hand on her head as she looked out. What's going on...? This is like... some horrible... night. . . mare. 

Then time shifted back to a young time when Jasper, James, and Amber were all friends. Of which both boys liked the sweet toothed bat. 

Amber still held her look while the other two boys looked young. Jasper and James always fought constantly.. and when Jasper had enough he called in an old friend and had this problem fixed. He had this so called 'friend' erase both memories and Creat new ones. Thus giving the true explanation as to why Amber lived on the streets and imitated Jame's old habits of thievery while James's personality filped when he was Jasper's partner. Jasper would have thrown James out the door so that he could take amber for himself, but he knew how strong James was, and he wanted to use that power... even if it meant abusing it. Plus. Amber was lost, literally. Mentialy mostly, She felt as if she couldn't associate with others like she used to and given the brutal memory she had, she just practically gave. Physically, the city engulfed her. 

Then Jonny came along, giving Jasper a fantastic opportunity, even though he was a bit crazy... but Jasper knew that he would take over sooner or later.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

James walked out going to look for amber. Fragments I his memory coming back into place. He slowly started to run. Knowing exactly where she was.

~

The little wolf bat smiled. "Daddy's coming momma, he comin home."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Amber tried her best to remember, just like James, bits and peices slowly came back but big things were missing, like her having a child. Of course she didn't mind, but she couldn't remember. Or even being married to James. 

Amber smiled as she held her head with the other hand. "Good." Her nose then began I bleed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:56 pm

The scars on his back pulsed breaking back open. Blood running down his back as he kept running. He finally made it to where the house was. Amber was thre waiting

Lena however spread her wings. "I know where your reall daugher is. But to might want t tend to daddy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Amber wiped her nose as she looked to James. "James!" She said running to him. "Oh James..." She said hugging him. As she hugged him her hand felt warm and wet. "J-James, your bleeding."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Maybe I pushed myself a little to far sweetheart."  He held her close. "Jasper tore us apart. But now we know the truth." He smiled "and if I remember our daughter right. I know exactly where she's hidding" he said lookin in the direction of cloud castle.

Lena smiled vanishing she wasn't needed

~

The reall Lena sat hidden in te sweets in the vault asleep . Dreaming.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:02 pm

"Lemmie just fix you up really quick." She said slipping out from his grip. She then appeared behind him and carfully slipped her hands into his shirt. She pressed her hand upon his wounds and healed then, returning them back to scars. "I'm sorry i can't fully heal them, I-I can't think straight." She said looking to him. "Let's go get our daughter."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

James smiled. "Can you fly?" He asked. "Or should I call jinx to get her niece out of the vault?"

~

Lena stirred. "Hmm where am i? Mommy? Mommy where are you? Daddy?" She sniffled crying
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:17 pm

She looked back to her wings. They looked childlike and frail.. By at least they weren't nubs. "I would get jinx. But we better start headed over there now. She took the sheath that James had and slung it over her back. "Get in, you deserve it."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 pm

He handed her the phone. "Let go get Lena" he transformed going in the sheath.

~

Lena looked around holding her blanket and teddy. "Mommy daddy!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Amber picked up pace, dialing the number for jinx. TheDial tone rang several times. "Come on.. Pick up." Momma's comin. She thought practically sprinting with the phone to her ear.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Jinx picked up. "Amber is that you?"

~

Lena sniffled. "I want my mommy I want my daddy!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Amber panted. "Go down stairs... In the candy vault.. Daughter.. Get her." She then hung up. She cluched the phone in her hand as she continued tuning to get the castle. 

It was in sight, it was a long shot, but she pushed a little bit harder she could possibly beat jinx.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Jinx quickly ran to the vault. Placing the sheath in opening the door. She saw Lena.

"Aunts jinx?" She sniffled "where's momma. And daddy?"

"They're on their way Lena. Don't worry" jinx said moving out of the way
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Amber bursted in, gasping for air. As soon as she looked at Lena, she went over to her and fell to her knees, hugging her. "Oh Lena." She managed to say.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Lena sniffled hugging amber. "Momma" she cried. "It was so dark uncle jasper was being mean"

"Don't worry Lena your safe now" James transformed hugging them both.

"Daddy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

She kissed her forehead, hugging her. "I'll make sure uncle Jasper gets his deserts.." She said. Amber sighed. She knew it wasn't over, but for the moment it was. "Momma's here." She said stroking her hair.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Lena nuzzled into her mother. She was I fact only six. "Can we go home momma?"

James smiled. "Why don't we stay with uncle dragon and aunts jinx for a little while

"And play princess?"

"Of course Lena"

Jace and jinx smiled. "It's ok with us"

~

Abby woke up in bed. "Hmm?" She looked around spotting Blake her head was on his chest. She blushed a little nuzzling into him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

((Later, I would like to start up 2 Rp's. One with Blake and the gang and the other one James and Amber c:))

Amber smiled. "You'll make the best princess."she said standing. She wobble a bit as she did.

~

Blake was fast asleep snoring occasionaly.

"Can be be any louder?" Alex said sitting up in bed reading a book.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:04 pm

"Shut up" Abby said trying not to wake blake.

~

James held her up. "Comeon amber lets go lay down."

"Momma it nap time" Lena said flying around her parent

(You wanna stop this and make them? I'll do abby blake any the gang
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12