Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold!

+3
Nexus
CleverFox101
Crimson Skies
7 posters

Go down

RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold! Empty RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold!

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Important Update : As of February 2015, the RP is not looking for new members. However, if the RP progresses far enough, additional people will be able to join.

Aye, ye laddies ain't gonna believe dis tale, but I'll tell ya, seeing as yer bored out of yer mind!

Ol' sirens of the waters speak, nay, whisper, of a treasure amidst the ocean, ready for everyone who steers 'is vessel to it. 'Tis a treasure of many years past, haunted and lost in thee forsaken waters. Ye who finds it, shall drown in gold and never have to do a workin' days work fer the rest of their lives!

But to first go, a captain of these dreary waters is needed and yer be in for a paddlin' cuz he needs 'is crewmates! Yar land-lovin' ground dogs can have yer taste of saltwater and brimstone if ya decide to sign up fer it!

Perhaps at the end, y'all be gettin' yer sea legs!

Non-pirate-ish text :

Pirates. Ships. Ocean. Gold. Pirates again. 4 to 5 people, more if needed/required. Sign up now for a free cookie, a pirate cookbook and a free 'walk the plank' instruction video. Very Happy

Last edited by Relative Degree on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold! Empty Re: RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold!

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:22 am

I would like to join XD this sounds very fun!

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold! Empty Re: RP Idea - Pirates! Ships! The ocean! Chests o' gold!

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Splendid  Smile I'm going to need more people, though. Hope more will join in
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 am

I have some characters I could revive and recreate for this game. Do we get our own ship? I'd love to revive one of my old ideas again.

Last edited by Nexus on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:35 am

I don't think I'm joining, since my only character is Shadow, but I think that this is a great idea, so I'm gonna give you a reply of encouragement! Arrrrgh!  pirat
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 am

Nexus, there's gonna be a shared ship belonging to all the characters who join in, since they are signing up as crewmates. There'll be a captain as well  Smile 

Also, thanks for the encouragement cynda1, really appreciate that.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Ok. Then i can still work with it. I'm in.
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 pm

@Cynad 1

You could make Shadow into a pirate as an AU idea XD

Also Can't wait for more people to join, I have some Ideas Making Amy a pirate in an AU, but ill probably end up using an FC.....still can't decide ;;u;;

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 pm

That would be interesting, but I don't know. I'll do it if Relative Degree agrees with it.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Any characters are welcome. I already have trouble getting people to join, characters ( Canon or Fan-made) don't matter really at the moment.

In the worst case scenario, it'll just be non-canon.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Okay, then I'm in.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Can't wait to start this, Though how many people do you want before the rp starts?

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm

I hope to get at least 3 people for this. I hope I'll get to that number this year
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by youareapirate Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Blast! If ye were lookin' for more mates to join yer RP, then I'd be happy ta sign up! But, seenin' that ye have enough crew members already, I hope yer RP has smooth sailing throughout yer adventure! If ye ever need another mate, I'm always here, bukko!
youareapirate
youareapirate
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Aww man! Am I too late?? I'd still love to join the RP!
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Well, there'll be opporturnities to hop on in once the RP develops enough, I can promise both of you that. I don't want to spoil any of the events that may happen in the future story of the RP, but I'll just say one or more 'stops' are planned (visits to other docks, islands), during which additional people will be able to join.

In the meantime, Gather yer best land-lovin legs, ol' bottles o' scrumpy and wait, laddies!  Very Happy
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by youareapirate Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Relative Degree wrote:Well, there'll be opporturnities to hop on in once the RP develops enough, I can promise both of you that. I don't want to spoil any of the events that may happen in the future story of the RP, but I'll just say one or more 'stops' are planned (visits to other docks, islands), during which additional people will be able to join.

In the meantime, Gather yer best land-lovin legs, ol' bottles o' scrumpy and wait, laddies!  Very Happy
Haha! I got me hardest cider at tha ready! Well lad, I can't wait till yer RP sets sail to new adventures! But be warned, I ain't tha most trustwerthy of pirates! Remember that when yer thinkin' about addin' crew members!

[Can't wait to see how the RP turns out! ^^]
youareapirate
youareapirate
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 am

Could you make an exception to add a sixth person this is my first time seeing this and i love pirates so let me know if i can join
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 pm

No idea where you got the idea that there are five people in the RP. There's just me and two other people. 

About the exception : Unfortunately, no. As said in the first reply of this thread and quoted by the reply above yours, positions for additional people will only open once the RP progressed enough. 

In the meantime, be patient. You're not the only one waiting 'till they can join in. The RP also has quite strict rules explained in the first reply of said RP (Saltwater & Brimstone), so be sure to read those.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down