Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 4 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 am

'well acctually i enjoy electric shocks,they dont effect my like they would most.'he smirked but let her pull him away from the crystals anyway.

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 4 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 am

"ya Leo said the same thing Before He Fried his tail" she said Looking to him then to the large tree. "this One My Great grandpa Planted. it was said to represent the Lucipher Bloodline." She said Looking to him. Blushing a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 pm

'hmh.'he looked at the large tree.'is that so.really old tree then.'he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

"yes, i found it when i was Little" she said Sitting next to the gigantic Tree. "I had to Keep it a secret Because My Dad was going to use the crystals to protect the Village with Weapons"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm

'what village?.'he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 pm

"it isn't far from here, its a Pile of Ruins that was once the Villlage Leo and I lived in" she Looked down. placing a hand on the tree. "this is all i have left of My home"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:43 pm

'oh so you were once the inhabitants of those now ruins...that helps.pretty sad its destroyed,what caused it to fall?'he seemed abit more serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm

"Leo and Ligairo's Battle. Ligairo tried to to Kill Leo and Leo's Lion Form Reacted Defending Him." Leona said not looking to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:51 pm

'i see.'he leaned against the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Leona Looked to Him. "Leo and Dad are all i have left along with this Place." then she looked down. "But i'm boring you with my history"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 pm

'acctually no your not.your history helped me abit.anyway,its better to have something than nothing at all.'he stretched.'..........oh do you know what time it is?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Leona looked to him. "why don't you Find out" she said Touching him conecting Him to leo who was awake and Looking at the clock
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:10 pm

'..oh.okay..thanks?'he walked.'you have a strange ability there leona.'he smiled'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:21 pm

She Blushed a Bit. "i can Enter anyone's Mind and Show Them what i want them to see." she said Looking down. Before moving away alittle.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:31 pm

'thats pretty cool.all i can do is rebound ranged attacks and paralyze my opponent to my advantage..and with you having known vi,you seen some of what i can do as well.'he put his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 pm

"you Mean the Personality Switching?" she asked, She almost seemed Afraid to say what she wanted to.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:44 pm

he laughed then smirked.'hell no,the destructive power.for us it was passed down from our parents,we had no choice.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 pm

oh that Power" She said. "Scares me how strong it is..." she said. 'though i want to tell Him i love him anyway... But..how' she thought...
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 pm

'ya it is.i dont use it too often..so id like to believe.but anyway.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

She lOoked to Him. Blushing a Little MOving closer To him. "As Much as this place was beautiful, Its Not the Only reason i wanted to come here'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:16 pm

'?.if it wasnt,then whats the reason?'he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Leona was Blushing. "you know when i said i thought i knew you for a long time but it felt More than that?" she said he hair Fell over half her face. 'well.... I..... i....."

Leo's ears Perked. as if sencing something Bfor Running out of the room.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 pm

'?..you what.'

'!? the hell!'she jumped up and pursued after leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Leona BLushed "i....l-l-love......y-y...."

there was something In the grove with them there was a sound of a blade Scratching Crystal

LEo Growled As he transformed. Before stoping himself looking to Vi
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

he covered his ears from the sound.'what the hell is making that noise!?'he looked around.

'where are you going!?'she looked abit confused,and concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next