Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 3 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 am

She touched his shoulder suddenly an image of a waterfall fed river near where he Vi and LEo Played Airsoft war. "its Where i use to go as a little girl" she said removing her hand. looking away.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 3 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 am

'alright i know where that is.'he drove.'...been there as a kid.i didnt know that,its kinda a battle field in a way now,to me at least.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 am

"Yes But there's a Place there where no one Knows about and only i know how to enter" She said. looking to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 am

'thats cool.'he smiled abit making a turn.

vi yawned and walked for the bedroom.'gosh im tired.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 am

"Cool it may be, But you have to Promise me you won't tell your Buddies about it and never tell LEo or Vi" She said looking at him with all seriousness

Leo Was uneasy, he followed Vi. But something was keeping him from being tired.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 am

she dropped herself onto the bed eyes closed.'hmh.'

'sure i'll keep it a secret.i wont breathe a word about it to anyone.'he smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

"I Hope sso for your sake, but then again i don't want to Mess up your hansome face."

Leo sat on the Bed sighing. Before laying back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 am

'heh~.no i wouldnt want you to mess it up either.but the one thing im skilled at is keeping information to myself only.'

she opend her eyes abit.'?...you alright?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:28 am

"I'm starting to think it was a bad idea leting them go" LEo said

LEona Smiled. Kissing his Cheek. "Ok I trust you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 am

he stopped at the area and got out.'okay,we're here.'

she sat up and rested her arms on her knees.'oh?what makes you think that?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 am

"I don't know, ii juust feel like somthing's going to go wrong" he said loooking to her.

LEona Jumped out and ran to the waterfall. She was on the edge where she was one Push from being knocked into the river.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:38 am

'i wouldnt be shocked...'

he got out and walked over,then saw how close she was to the water,then grinned slightly and pushed her with one finger enough to knock her into it.'hmh~.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 am

Leona was about to fall in when she Wrapped her tail around him Pulling him in spalshing She came up. "and Now i'm wet"

Leo looked to her sighing. "i know but i'm feeling a more supernatural trouble"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:42 am

'!.he slid but didnt quite fall in,yet got splashed by her falling in.'ya well so am i now.'he offered his hand to help her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 am

She grabbed his Hand and got out.he hair got into her face. the PInk cat sighed. Moving it partially out of the way. Smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am

'im shocked you didnt yell at me for that.'he blinked.'..uh anyway,so wheres this secret of yours?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 am

Leona smiled. "how could i yell at you for something i set up myself" he said as she walked through the waterfall to a small cave. "alright start feeling around the walls there's a switch to it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 am

'eheh..you wanted me to push you in?'he felt around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 am

"So I could drag you in with me." She said looking to him as she felt the wall. "But... Maybe its just me.... But it has to do with what i want to say to you."she said Blushing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 am

'?...hmh~.alrithy then.oh i think i found it.'he hit the switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 am

the door seemed to open right in front of her. "Comeon." She said walking in, Inside was a Grove of Crystal trees mad of the electric current crystal back in the ruins of her village. "the crytal Meadow."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 am

he walked in and looked around.'? whoa...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 am

in the Middle Of the crytal tree grove was a Natural living tree. Leona was looking up at it smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 am

he looked at the single living tree and touched a crystal one.'quite a beautiful place.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 am

Leona Looked to Him. she Looked Shocked and Ran taking his hand Off the tree. "Carefull when you touch the crystal ones" she said pointed to one, an electrical curent ran up from it roots. "unless you want to be fried Fox Jerky." she said Pulling him toward the Main tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next