Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 pm

6:00 PM

Sirens wailed in the streets as the Police chased a ORange Cat. His Name was Nitro Lucipher. Known to all as the Blood Beast. Nitro ran from the cops because of a crime he didn't comitt. the Massecer of his village By his Brother Noz Lucipher. Noz was now dead, But the Public still believed he was a Monster of Murderous Potential. 'My friends have been taken and threatened, The Maw Destroyed. I have No where to hide' he thought. he Jumped to one of the roofs as the Police seemed to Pass by. he sighed in some relief. He Looked to the ground. "i have failed my friends"
Nitro Later walked the Sidewalks, sulking and in his Grey Hoodie. 'i need to find some help. I need to clear my name, i need to find my friends.' an image of one of them flashed through his head. a Couger. 'Violet...' He thought Frowning.

Last edited by Shadowsong95 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:05 am

(come on guys)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

(some one Anyone?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 am

A brown wolf was also walking the sidewalks, his hands in his pockets, and his eyes down. He walked by an orange cat, he noticed seemed to be a bit depressed. He turned around to the orange cat. "Whats with you?" He asked, his voice seeming blunt, but at the same time curious.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

Nitro stopped walking. "Whats it to You?" Nitro's Voice never sounded so down before. He looked over his sshoulders his Green eyes Looking at the wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 am

:What i cant ask?" He responded, this time his voice not as sympathetic as before. "Of course its obviously non of my business....but it seems like you have something you need to get off your chest, so out with it."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:28 am

Nitro Looked around First Before Motioning to the alley. "not here, I don't want to be over heard."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 am

The wolf hesitated then slowly makes his way into the alley, not trying to argue why, but he was wary making sure the cat wasn't trying to pull any tricks.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 am

Nitro Looks around again and Pulls off the Hood. "Name's Nitro Lucipher, Accused Of a crime I never comitted. the Murder of my home Village." he said Reluctantly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 am

"If its 'a crime you never committed' then how come they think you did it?" he asked accusingly Upon hearing orange cat, the wolf became more on his guard, getting ready attack if necessary.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:48 am

"My Brother Noz Blamed the whole thing on Me, even though he did it. And As a result He had hunted me with the cops ever since. But about a year ago i face him head on and he killed himself." Nitro said Sighing. He looked to the wolf Noticing he was on his guard. "I'm No Murderer, So Either Drop the Guard Or I'll go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 am

The wolf hesitated and then reluctantly dropped his guard, "Fine....I guess i believe you...."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

Nitro Smiled, But sighed. "well At least you somewhat do, the Only People who could have vouched for me are Now being Held By GUN"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 am

"Gun huh?" The wolf repeated with interest "Tell ya what, howabout we go and get your friends out of gun then hm? The more people to help your cause the better."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 am

"Easier said then done Wolf, they Made sure Any attempt at rescue made my Me end in failure, they Made it to either kill or Capture me to kill me later" he said. "That and they have probably given Up By now" He leaned against the wall.

In a Gun Base Near the city:

Cyrus was Out Cold and Bloody, And Isis sat By him. "oh Cyrus" she said Hugging him close to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Violet sat against a wall,she had her knees up and hid her face,yet looked towards cyrus and isis.'....'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Isis Looked to Violet. "Vi Do you think He'll Come?" she asked the he refering to Nitro
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"Don't worry, I'm sure there is a way to sneak in undetected. Once we sneak in, its pretty straight forward from there." The wolf said with confidence.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 pm

"Funny how i'm trusting you and i don't even know your name" nitro said to the wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

'...i dont know anymore.'she sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Isis Looked at her. "You Don't Know! he hasn'tn tried talking to you through telepathy?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

'...not lately.....'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Isis Started to Growl. "i'm about to Cut these Bars Down!" she snarled summoning her scythe and Slashed at the Bars only to be electricuted. "YEow!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 pm

'heh~...your not that smart.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 pm

"why Do you think They kept me In here with you two" Cyrus said Wincing IN Pain as he spoke

"Cyrus" Isis walked to him and tried to heal him little by little, Because something was dampening her true Powers.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next