Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality as we know it. (Paradox: The reality bending chicken! Welcome to my pocket universe) [Transformations optional]

Go down

Reality as we know it. (Paradox: The reality bending chicken! Welcome to my pocket universe) [Transformations optional] Empty Reality as we know it. (Paradox: The reality bending chicken! Welcome to my pocket universe) [Transformations optional]

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

"The world was recently accused of ending, well, It was wrong. My name is Paradox, I am a space chicken from the year 2213, =N= dont judge me i know its a funny thing, now dont make me strike you with my SPACE CHICKEN ARMADA, 30 SPACE CHICKEN'S GOOOOOOO!!!" A giant nyan cat ship suddenly appeared in the sky before it began to rain, the nyan cat hissed and flew off into space to recolonize its armada of space chicken weaponry. The reality lord chuckled and took his own gym bag heading out to cause more good (Or bad) To happen in the world. His left eye was twisted and goofy, signifying his mental instability. He lives in the park currently, and for no apparant reason those who cross his path are suddenly randomized into monsters, myths, funny creatures, And more! He has a sign up on the tent he lives in that says 'Pocket universe Tent!'. (the tent is a portal to a giant planet known as the 'paradox' Mubius. It is evolved past the current technology into the future of tech as we know it, There are 17 neighboring planets and 60 moons, two suns. and a hecks of a load of problems.) Upon entering his tent you will arrive in his Giant robot house!!! Where you will be taken on a randomizing interdimensional loophole of temporal para-socks!!! The war between the Hardcore hill midgets and The Utopia is In need of new heroes to help the insane Chicken

Code:
Username:
Name:
Gender: (Yes paradox can change your gender, with his BEAUTIFUL HANDS *jazz hands*)
Current powers:
Desired appearance and MOAR powers: (>_> like how tall you wanna me and how you wanna look and stuff, optional)
Desired items!: Like a tattoo that turns into a weapon or something, IMAGINE

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down