Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Character Applications

+37
Midknight
MrTreesSapling
Shadow
MintySwirls
Nexus
Mephiles the Dark
Flaros
TaylorNPTTWolf
UnbreakableBond
plutokrasi
Sol
ShadyClash
KK-Afterbrun
LaishLife
DeuxExDimensia
CleverFox101
Jill Twilight
Aurora Lightsune
Steel Titanium
-Karma-
DavidZ525
Eager Believer
ShadlineTheWolf
Cyril Wer Kaldra
XwSapTrapXw
Azrael
Kai The Hedgehog
TheArcGuardian
Sparknish
Angered-Fluff
Electrisa
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
lady-tragedy
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Caliburn
41 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman

Post by Nexus Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 am

If I fail, I fail. Here goes. I will be using the Robotnik name, not Eggman, to "Get in Character".

Username on the site: Nexus
Real Age: 30 (Don't Judge, lol)

Character I wish to control: Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman
Age (IC): 42

Powers/Abilities:

Dislikes: Failure, Defeat, And above all else Sonic The Hedgehog (Dislike is not the word for it).

Strengths: Genius level intellect, Mastery of robotics/robots, Creation of vehicles (Though most are failures), Manipulation.

Weaknesses: Overconfidence, Aggression, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Do you think you are fit to control this character? Methinks so, otherwise I'd not apply.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no one else? I feel that I can become the character in context when I need to. That, and I have been a fan of Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman since 1991.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes? Indeed so.

Get in Character

With a spy camera hovering just beyond sight, Dr. Robotnik kept a close eye on Sonic as he fought him within the pool of molten rock. As much as he would not admit, Dr. Robotnik knew he had made a fatal flaw with his machine. As immune to heat as it was, he forgot to compensate for the vehicle's own attack.
"Ready the Mecha Sonic and prepare for my arrival."  Dr. Robotnik ordered, moments before the vehicle was destroyed.
When Sonic was out of range, Dr. Robotnik emerged from the hardened rock, pushing the Egg Mobile to its limit.
"That's right, Hedgehog," Dr. Robotnik said to himself. "Lead me to that Master Emerald."
the spy camera followed from high above and found the energy reading of the immense emerald in the middle of the Hidden Palace.
"Sonic is near, Knuckles. Keep him away from the Master Emerald or it will make him unstoppable." Dr. Robotnil relayed to Knuckles.
'That should give me just enough time to get the Master Emerald before anyone notices I took it.' Dr. Robotnik thought gleefully.
It took Dr. Robothik only a few moments to get to the Master Emerald, though extracting it would prove difficult. He latched on to the Master Emerald and used all of the power of his Egg mobile to wrench it free.
Unfortunately the fight was shorter than he would hope, for at the exact moment that he got the Master Emerald free, Knuckles and Sonic appeared. Knuckles then ran at the Egg Mobile and clung to the Master Emerald.
"NO!" Dr. Robotnik pushed a button and two electrically charged wires directed themselves towards Knuckles and filled him with enough electricity to power the Egg Mobile for a week. As soon as Knuckles released the Emerald, Dr. Robotnik flew away, leaving the pair to face his newest creation.

As he flew towards his newly created Death Egg, a speeding blur of metallic blue passed him. for a moment, he thought of Sonic flying for an instant, but instantly put it out of his mind as he remembered it being Mecha Sonic.
"Destroy them, Mecha!" Dr. Robotnik yelled at the machine.
He'd left a few reminders of past vehicles to jog Sonic's memory, though they were the easiest to mass produce, particularly the Egg Mobile Wrecking Ball.
Dr. Robotnik ordered a spy camera to capture Mecha Sonic's progress.

"Take the Master Emerald to the Mech bay and insert it into the Kyodai Mech."  Dr. Robotnik ordered. "It needs to be operational within the hour."
He then proceeded to take an armful of blueprints and locked himself within his control room, claiming to watch the fight between Mecha Sonic and his organic counterpart. He proceeded to open the first blueprint. It was of the Egg Mobile Wrecking Ball. Dr. Robotnik stared at it.
'Its simplistic design could have wrought much damage, if it hadn't been stopped by that wretched Hedgehog.' Thought Dr. Robotnik angrily.
The blueprint was stamped with failure in big white letters. He opened another blueprint. This one was for the Catcher Mobile.
'One of my more successful designs, though still destroyed by Sonic.' The doctor was getting angrier still.
More blueprints were flipped open. Death Egg Robot, Flame Mobile, Graviton Mobile, Egg Golem*, all of them were stamped with the words failure. All failures. He faced the monitors and saw the battle data that was calculated of Sonic. All he truly had was his speed. There was nothing more to the hedgehog. Yet, he had defeated each and every one of his plans with just mainly speed. Fortunately he came up with a new machine. One that would make things even with Sonic. His first Metal Sonic was a failure, due to the fact that it was only fast. It had no battle skills, no real intelligence. Dr. Robotnik planned his new creation thoroughly and came up with a better design. A robot that could replicate abilities and learn from its mistakes in combat. It was newly designed Metal Sonic. As fast as the original, but more intelligent. It would use Sonic's abilities to its advantage.

As he contemplated his failures, alarms blared. turning to the monitors he noticed the shape of Sonic the Hedgehog.
"How did he defeat the Mecha Sonic?!" Dr. Robotnik turned to a different monitor and noticed that the entire Sky Sanctuary was crumbling and that his Mecha Sonic lay motionless, shorted out.
"This cannot be happening!! Prepare the Death Ball! I will stall until the Kyodai Mech is operational!" Ordered Dr. Robotnik.
Taking the elevator to the external control panel for the Death Ball, he wondered how thought out this plan really was. The Death Ball was ill prepared to defeat Sonic and had a very exploitable weakness. Having no time to reconsider his options, he continued on with this course of action.
'The Death Ball is the only thing from me and my Master Emerald.' Dr. Robotnik thought.
It couldn't have been easier to predict that Sonic was going to defeat the Death Ball. Dr. Robotnik set the Death Ball to auto and escaped unnoticed. Easily followed by Sonic, He had entered the now operational Kyodai Mech.
"Witness my new power!" Dr. Robotnik said to Sonic. The Kyodai Mech raised its hand and smashed where Sonic was. The metal was dented, near to the point of destruction. The hands continued to attempt to crush Sonic, but were destroyed in the attempt.
"No more games, hedgehog!" Dr. Robotnik said enraged. "You have foiled my plans for the last time!"
The Kyodai Mech's chest opened to reveal the Master Emerald. Dr. Robotnik noticed that Sonic hesitated, looking at the emerald. He charged up the laser emitter and fired at Sonic. Every time he fired at Sonic, it ruptured the outer hull of the Death Egg. After a while, Dr. Robotnik noticed that Sonic was targeting the laser emitter and evacuated the Kyodai Mech, Master Emerald in tow. He punched in a code and the Metal Sonic was activated, but wasn't responding to commands. Dr. Robotnik thought nothing of this for now. He set off the self-destruct mechanism for the Death Egg, not knowing what was to happen to it. Barely making it to his ship, he knew that this was the end of his enemy, and yet something was wrong.

Dr. Robotnik flew through the debris of his Death Egg, searching for any sign of Sonic. The ship picked up signs of chaos energy. He knew what had to be done. Putting the ship at full speed, he flew in the opposite direction of the chaos energy, knowing what it would bring. Missiles were fired in the direction of the chaos energy. Dr. Robotnik saw the source of the chaos energy. It belonged to Sonic the Hedgehog, though he didn't know how the hedgehog unlocked the powers hidden within. He took readings of both the chaos energy stored within Sonic and of the hedgehog itself. Storing it within a data disk, Dr. Robotnik fired more missiles at the yellow glowing hedgehog. The missiles tracked movement, so the hedgehog was an easy target, until he began directing them at the ship. Within moments the ship was disabled and Dr. Robotnik had no choice but to pilot the vulnerable Doomsday Mech. Firing all the weaponry he had to stall Sonic, he tried to interperet the readings to unlock the Master Emerald's power. Yet for all his attempts, he failed once again and his Doomsday Mech was destroyed. Despite this failure, though, Dr. Robotnik had all the data on Sonic the Hedgehog he ever needed.

*Egg Golem- Sonic and Knuckles/Sonic and Knuckles- Sonic 3 (Not the Sonic Adventure 2 version. Had to clarify, seeing they have the same name.)
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by MintySwirls Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:18 am

Username:
MintySwirls

Age (OOC):

Character Wishing to Claim:
Sticks the Forest Badger

Age (IC):
Unknown as of now
l
Spending time in her little hole. Battling alongside her friends. Chit-chatting with Amy

Dislikes:
People who call her crazy. Being around alot of people. Her friends getting hurt

Powers:
She is agile and good in combat. She uses a boomarang and is very skilled with it. She packs a punch when she is fighting for her friends

Weaknesses:
She is.....not very smart. She seems to live in another world.

Personality:
She is.....'a bit nuts'. She is a little crazy but she has a kind heart and is willing to go to the extremes to protect her friends. She likes nature and actually lives with nature.

History:[b]
(I am sorry, she is a new character, not a whole lot is known about her yet. I will update once i know more about her.)
She has lived in the forest her whole life.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?

Yes, because i am a big fan of the Sonic Boom series and cannot wait for the first episode.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?
I am a girl. And i love crazy feral characters like Sticks, i know alot about the Sonic Boom series. I have a little experience rping on fanfiction, and i dont think this is to much diferent

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Yes, i understand

Try to get in character:
I jumped up from my seat on the floor.
"Something moved!" I shouted as i jumped to cover Amy.
"Sticks, its just a-"
"What was is?!" I cut in. I dashed around franticaly with my boomarang in hand. I heard another rustle at my window. I reacted quickly at threw my boomarang.
I heard a short chirp and i ran to see what it hit, with Amy following behind me.
"See? Its just a bird! Come back and sit down." Amy said, turning and sitting back down on one of the cuishion seats.
I grabbed my boomarang as it headed back to me and i shoved it back into my holder.
I went back and sat down next to Amy.
"Never underestimate what nature can do." I told her.
Sonic chuckled.
"You need to settle down. It was just a little bird for crying out loud!" Sonic said smiling.
"Alright i get it!" I yelled. Sonic shut his mouth and an awkward silence followed.

MintySwirls
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by MintySwirls Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 am

I ment to say she looks about 14, im sorry i cant edit

MintySwirls
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Just for the record, all other profiles are still under review but

MintySwirls for Sticks the Badger

.:DENEID:. (0/3 Votes)
Notes: First off you have not read the site rules. Second, because this character hasn't really been revealed and pretty much nothing is known about her personality, par a few things in interviews, we will not be accepting any apps for her till at least a few episodes of Sonic Boom are out That and you already made mistakes with her personality dear
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 am

Because we are tired of waiting on the third admin to cast a vote, their vote has been made as to what the majority of the other two were. We highly apologize for how late these are.

Cleverfox101 for Amy Rose

.:ACCEPTED:. (3/3 Votes)
Notes: If anything, holy damn you are the first and actually person to get the character so amazingly on spot <3

Flaros for Scourge the Hedgehog

Notes: You defiantly know what you are doing and talking about and it shows. Glad to see a character I adore go to a person that clearly knows how the character works

Mephiles.The.Dark for Mephiles the dark
Notes:-

Nexus for Ivo Robotnik/Eggman

.:DENEID:. (0/3 Votes)
Notes: You missed vital pieces to the app. Meaning an incomplete app and thus not being allowed the character
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Shadow the Hedgehog

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:40 am

(May I..?)
Username:
cynda1

Age (OOC):

Shadow the Hedgehog

Age (IC):
50+ years

+Proving he's the strongest
+The Memory of the Ark and it's residence being honored
+Rouge the Bat (as an ally)
+E-123 Omega
+Improving himself mentally and physically
+Sonic (to an extent)
+Most of Sonic's friends (to some degree)
+Defeating his rivals and enemies

Dislikes:
-Anyone equal or better than him
-His enemies
-Anyone else who can defeat Sonic
-Humanity (sometimes)
-Sonic (sometimes)
-Most of Sonic's friends (rarely)
-Losing in general
-Anything that even resembles his appearance

Powers:
Chaos Powers: Shadow has the capability of manipulating Chaos Energy to to just about whatever he wants. For the most part, he uses it for fighting and getting from one place to another. His trade mark move is Chaos Control, but he also uses Chaos Spear a lot, and Chaos Blast fairly frequently. However, if it can be used with Chaos Energy, Shadow can probably do it.

Super Sonic Speed: Aside from being able to teleport, Shadow has incredible speed and can naturally reach speeds almost as fast as Sonic's.

Decent Strength: Shadow is only physically strong enough to flip a bus. In this area, Knuckles fairly out does him. A punch or a kick in the face from him can still hurt, though.

Incredible Endurance: Shadow can endure a long journey without tiring out. He's also capable of fighting for long periods of time.

Acrobatics: Shadow can flip over enemies to dodge or attack them easily.
Immortality: As far as Shadow knows, he's immortal, which means he can't be killed by anything.

Experience: Shadow has many years behind him, and with these years comes experience. He is incredibly talented with hand to hand combat, and even knows how to wield weapons properly, and drive automobiles.

Removal of Inhibitor Rings: When Shadow removes his inhibitor rings, his power increases dramatically, but his endurance decreases in equality.

Super Shadow: With the power of all seven Chaos Emeralds, Shadow, like Sonic, can turn into the invulnerable Super Shadow. Not only does it turn his fur into a nice shade of lemon yellow, but it also enhances Shadow's powers, and he can even fly.

Weak gliding capability: Shadow can glide for a short period of time, but he usually uses this to land safely if he's falling from a long distance.

Weaknesses:
Low endurance without Inhibitor Rings: If Shadow doesn't have his inhibitor rings on for a long time, Shadow's gonna lose energy and lose it fast. This is an easy way for him to lose fights.

Bottled up Anger: Shadow doesn't really have a short fuse like Knuckles, though he can be impatient at times, but he can be explosive with his anger. His calm attitude makes it hard to be angry without being more explosive than he means to, and with his powers, that can be dangerous.

Traumatic Past: There have been several instances where Shadow has hallucinated Maria's presence as well as other people that were either present, or had something to do with that traumatic time.

Underestimating his Enemies: Shadow can sometimes have almost too much faith in his capabilities as the Ultimate Life Form, and usually jumps to the conclusion that he's better than anyone else, which motivates his enemies to try their best to beat them, even if that's not the reaction Shadow was looking for.

Previous Memory Loss: Shadow's memory may not be completely restored, and there may be some important links in his past that he's over looking.

Perfectionist: Shadow is always achieving to be the greatest, and whenever he finds a flaw within himself, he's always looking for ways to improve. Unfortunately, he also uses this to further his arguments when he makes harsh comments on the abilities of others.

Brutally Honest: Shadow doesn't care about what anyone else thinks, and he will say things as he sees them, without the consideration of anyone's feelings, or if it's even in his best interest to say them. You ask him? He's gonna be honest. He wants to say something? He's gonna say it.  

Violent: Shadow is extremely violent, and in fact, is possibly the most violent of all of Sonic's friends. This mixed with his sheer determination to never cease a pursuit until he gets exactly what he wants, can lead to big disasters, even for people who should be considered his allies. He could beat the crud out of people, even to a state of unconsciousness, and he's even been known to attempt to kill people. Well, that helps him fulfill Maria's wish, don't it? No... It doesn't. 

Personality:
Shadow is an independent person who doesn't would usually skip the team and go straight to work in team work. He has pure belief in his own justice system, and he prefers to carry it out himself. However, he is willing to work with other people, even people he strongly dislikes, if he has to. Shadow has a one track mind, and once he sets his mind on something, more than likely you're not gonna change his mind, and he's gonna do whatever it takes to meet that goal.

Shadow is brutally honest and will never makes promises or threats that he doesn't mean to carry out. He'll say things as he sees them, and he never cares about the consequences that come with them. In this sense, he's also very responsible and will occasionally take the safety of one or more individuals as his job to protect, whether it be because they did him a favor, or it meets his view of justice.

However, he does have a heart and can somewhat warm up to certain people under the right circumstances. He hates injustice, deep down, and won't stand for it. He struggles a bit, but Shadow always ends up doing the right thing eventually. He can be a loyal ally, very dependable and strong when on your side, and will do whatever it takes to meet his goals while keeping his allies safe in the process.

History:
Shadow was born over fifty years ago on a space colony called Ark where he was raised by Professor Gerald Robotnik. He was raised alongside his granddaughter Maria. His 'childhood' if you could even call it that, is a total mystery, but he was best friends with Maria, and he cared for the people of the Ark dearly. His life was full of confusion of what his purpose was, but he seemed content enough to just live with Maria forever if he really needed to.

Unfortunately, all of this peace and happiness came to an end when the 'protectors' of Ark, GUN, infiltrated the colony's security in pursuit of him, killing the scientists, and even most of the soldiers that attacked. Maria was among those Shadow had witnessed get murdered after she sacrificed herself to save him. Maria made him promise her to do something for the planet, but Shadow wasn't really sure what that was.

After Maria's death, Shadow lost his view on humanity and saw it at it's ugliest. No doubt, Shadow tried to return to the colony and was taken to Prison Island in the process. During that time, Gerald was either being taken to jail, or being executed. Either way, Shadow never saw Maria, Gerald, the scientists, or his peaceful youth ever again. That was the beginning of his slumber that lasted half a century, that was no doubt plagued with schemes of revenge, and torture of what he should have done, and pure hatred for his new found enemies in the humans.

He was awakened by Gerald's grandson Dr. Eggman, and almost immediately Shadow's plan went into action. The two of them met Rouge the Bat on the Space Colony Ark and they teamed up to gather the seven Chaos Emeralds to power up the super laser, the Eclipse Canon. The team was a rather venomous one, Rouge tricking Shadow, Shadow tricking the doctor, and the doctor distrusting Rouge. Though the other two thought they were doing a pretty good job, Shadow was the only one who had true control of the situation, as his intent on humanity's destruction was quite clear fast.

Before meeting Rouge, Shadow stole a Chaos Emerald, unknowingly, but conveniently, framing the famous, now infamous, hero Sonic the Hedgehog. The two faced off with a short demonstration of Chaos Control, and then Shadow was gone, leaving Sonic wondering who he was.

After a while, Shadow's plan was really coming together, and all seven Chaos Emeralds were gathered in the Eclipse Cannon. However, a curious thing happened when the cannon refused to fire. Little did anyone else know that Shadow's plan was still going perfectly. Now the Ark was heading straight for the planet, planning on destroying the atmosphere, killing millions upon millions of lives.

However, this plan was put a stop to by Shadow himself! How can that be? Well, as a lot of you may know, Chris Thorndyke (I know it was actually Amy Rose, but ya know what? I like Chris more than Amy, so shut up! I'm writing this. I'm doing it my way.) convinced Shadow to help the people of the planet after being beaten to a pulp, and then Shadow recalled his true purpose. After showing remorse for his past and his actions for the first time in 50 years, Shadow fought back the Ark and sacrificed himself to save the planet.

He did return, however, and even though he returned without a memory, this was yet another obstacle he was able to over come with the Chaos Emeralds after defeating Black Doom. Now a days, Shadow is an anti-hero who is closer to being a hero than a villain. He is usually siding with Sonic's cases, and is only an anti-hero because he likes to work alone.    

Do you think you are fit to control this character?
Yes. I feel like I'm capable of bringing Shadow's character to life.

I am a fairly enthusiastic Shadow fan, and I believe I can portray him well, because I know so much about him. Also, I think I'm capable of acting like Shadow in the Ic realm without coming out acting like a jerk.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Yep!

Try to get in character:
 Sitting one of the tallest buildings, Shadow the hedgehog watched over the city of Station Square in one of its rarely peaceful moments. The coal black hedgehog glazed over the city with his emotionless ruby eyes, showing no signs of whether or not he was happy to see this. He shoved himself backwards and flipped onto his feet before lingering there a little while longer. There was no point, really. If Station Square was safe there was no reason for him to be there. 

Perhaps he was lingering there for a while to bask in its rare peacefulness, but he was probably trying to think of what his next task was. He felt, or maybe he was, designed to be on a mission constantly, and when he wasn't, he was looking for one. Without thinking of anything all that productive, the only thing he could really come up with to spend his overwhelmingly free time was to compete with Sonic.

It really irritated him, but he couldn't really think of anything else to do, and that was the most 'productive' thing he could think of. It was better than nothing, but still. "I better complete my objective after all the time I wasted here." And with that, Shadow vanished in a blue light.

Last edited by cynda1 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : It wouldn't let me put anything past History:)
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 am

cynda1 for Shadow the Hedgehog
.:ACCEPTED:. (2/2 Votes)
Notes: Hot dammm that is one well written out app
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Username:
DeuxExDimensia

Age (OOC): 

Eclipse the Darkling (Black Arms Soldier) 

Age (IC):
Probably only a few years (Exact unknown, depends on the end of Shadow the Hedgehog (The game) to the start of the Shadow Fall arc in Sonic Universe) 

Black Arms, success in conquering planets, furthering the evolutionary success of the Black Arms as a species 

Dislikes:
Slaughtering of his "Brothers", Shadow, the fact that the Black Arms are endangered in the first place, Shadow

Powers:

Eclipse was created to combat Shadow and as such is no pushover. He can nullify Shadow's abilities to some extent. He is also shown to have some kind of brainwashing ability, as well as being shown to be pretty intelligent. Whether or not his brainwashing works on anybody other than Shadow is not exactly known though. 

Chaos Control: Like his brother, Shadow, Eclipse possesses similar abilities to him and as such is able to use Chaos Control. 

Hive Mind Communication: Despite the fact that Eclipse has free will, he is still able to tap into the hive mind of the Black Arms and communicate with them- giving them commands and such that way. He is also able to communicate with Shadow this way- being that Shadow is part Black Arms.

Monster Transformation: Eclipse is able to transform into a powered up more monstrous looking version of himself. In this form, it's said he's ten times as powerful as Shadow. 

Dark Arm Wisp Powers: With the help of the Dark Arms, Eclipse is able to use a variety of different abilities but only when they are fused with him. Armor (Blurk), Wing (Cregal), Laser (Cyzer) and Sonic Cannon (Rhygenta) are the four abilities he has access too when the Dark Arms are around.

Weaknesses:
-Eclipse's powered up form drains his energy rather quickly, and he cannot keep it up for long if he is exhausting a lot of power in a fight. 

-He, obviously, cannot utilize the Dark Arm's powers if they are not around. Also if they are exhausted, it is more difficult for the Dark Arms to fuse with him- if they could at all.

-He doesn't seem to do as well in fights that last a long time, due to his powered up form taking a lot of energy to use in the first place. 

Personality:
Eclipse is the only part of Black Death's army that possesses free will. Despite this, he is incredibly loyal to the Black Arms and will do anything to ensure their survival. He cares tremendously about young Black Arms, and he is also shown to show this much care for the Dark Arms as well. 

He refers to Shadow as "Brother", and wanted to turn him so that he would work for the Black Arms again- showing that he was intelligent enough to find an easier and better way to deal with Shadow so that it would turn in favor of the Black Arms. He doesn't care about any being that isn't part of his species, and will only use them to further the success of the Black Arms. Sometimes he won't even think about using them to further his own goals, and would rather just dispose of them.

In combat, Eclipse is shown to be a little playful in a cruel kind of way- mocking his enemies as he toys with them. 

Eclipse appears to be good in choosing his words, being convincing enough to help Black Death turn Shadow over to their side for a short while, making him a little charismatic in some sense of the word. 

History:

Eclipse was created by Black Death sometime in between Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game) and the Shadow Fall arc of Sonic Universe (Issues 59-62) in order to deal with Shadow during the Second Invasion of Mobius by the Black Arms. 
When the Spider Troupe and Team Dark entered the New Black Comet, Black Death wanted them dead. Eclipse, however, wanted to keep Shadow alive and convince him to work with the Black Arms- as Shadow is also part Black Arms. 

After introducing himself to Shadow, he tries to get into his mind and take control of him- brainwashing him to come to the side of the Black Arms. Shadow's will is too strong for him, and it takes the power of Black Death to turn Shadow against the Spider Troupe, Rouge and Omega. As Shadow is tasked with taking down Rouge and Omega, Eclipse takes down the Spider Troupe with little to no problem. 

Unfortunately for Eclipse, Shadow's brainwashing only lasts a little while- and Rouge is able to turn him back. As Shadow is going to end Black Death once and for all, Eclipse is tasked with making sure Rouge and Omega don't get to the bomb that was brought onto the comet to blow it up. It's here that Eclipse first transforms into his powered up form- but he tires out quickly and is soon sent off to Mobius in a small rocket by Death's Eye with the Dark Arms. 

Eclipse and the Dark Arms crash in Red Mountain Zone on Angel Island after the Comet blew up. Most of the Dark Arms did not survive, but four of them did hatch. He spent a lot of his time feeding them, hoping they would get stronger. While going to scout the island, he spots Omega, Knuckles and Rouge and learns that Shadow is on the island. At first, he worries for the Dark Arms- but he also learns about the Master Emerald. He ends up finding the Emerald, as well as Shadow, and they duke it out for a while. With the power of the Master Emerald, Shadow is eventually able to easily defeat Eclipse sending him packing for a while- though Shadow also sustained heavy injuries. 

Eclipse returns to the crash site for a while, contemplating what to do next. The Dark Arms convince him they are able to help, and they go off to steal the Master Emerald while Knuckles and Shadow fight. With the power of the Dark Arms, Eclipse makes quick work of Rouge and Omega and nearly runs off with the Master Emerald. After walking through trap after trap in a lot of the areas on Angel Island, they almost reach a rocket practically waiting for them- though they also appear to be very tired from carrying the Emerald so far. Shadow and Knuckles show up to ruin Eclipse's plans, however, and after a grueling fight leaving all of them exhausted, Knuckles shatters the Master Emerald in order to save it. This forces Eclipse and the Dark Arms to retreat- and they end up crashing into Mobius. 

What happens after that, well, that's a story that's yet to be told...

I think I wrote a pretty convincing answer on my Tails app- but that was a while ago so let's try this again. I've been RPing for a good few years and my writing as improved since I last wrote an official character application anyway. I've been using Tails a bit recently. If you count back in October as recently- and I think that's recent enough given my usual RP motivation, haha. (Also I will be using him in another RP soon enough!) 

I feel like it's a little bad answering this question like that, but at least I'm honest. And when I'm out of writer's block/when I have motivation, I can really write a lot. 

Well, truth be told, Eclipse can be pretty overpowered in the hands of an unskilled roleplayer. I think that I have enough knowledge of the character, and enough skill as a roleplayer to RP him well without being too overpowered if at all. 
I also love the type of evil that Eclipse is. He's just, down to his core, he's pretty bad in the eyes of everything that isn't on his side. And everything that is on his side is part of a hive mind sooo... 

Yeah. It's pretty weird morality when you think about it. I like that. 

Yeah.

Try to get in character:

One, two, three...

Three- Wait, three?!

The gray-bluish and red alien frantically swung his head from side to side as he placed the small grey snake-like alien with glowing blue eyes on the ground. "Cyzer, watch the others!" He commanded, whirling around and running towards what used to be a perfectly good ship. But perfectly good it was no more. It had sunk slightly in the muck of the swamp, and it was pretty muddy and slightly wrecked up. It hadn't been wrecked up enough to crush him or any of the dark arms thankfully. 

That just begged the question of how one of them got separated from him. He trudged through the mud as fast as he could, stomping his feet down in a nervous panic. "Cregal!" He called, almost screaming in panic- his whole body nearly shaking. How could he lose one of the Dark Arms?! They were so young, they helped him so much, they were pretty strong, but they were so young. They were practically his children. Eclipse would never be able to forgive himself if he couldn't find Cregal.

"Cregal- CREGAL-" He stumbled through the muck and into the ship, calling as he went. He cut himself off to call Cregal's name again in a shaky weird panic. He wouldn't admit he was nervous, but he was nervous. He looked in the cockpit where they were when they had first crashed. No Cregal. He looked around the rest of the ship but... no Cregal. He tumbled out of the ship and got up out of the muck, making his way back to the three Dark Arms that were waiting for him to return with their sibling. He ran past them, swinging his head all the ways he could as he searched for the eagle alien. He looked back at the other Dark Arms almost hopelessly, there was a certain sadness in his eyes. It looked like he was about to cry. The other Dark Arms frowned, Cyzer floating up to him as if to volunteer to help. 

"No...! You'll just... get lost too!" Eclipse waved Cyzer away with a violent swipe of the hand- not actually hitting him of course. Just then, Blurk perked up, floating in one direction but not for long as Eclipse stepped forward protectively as if he wanted him to stop. Eclipse, however, also turned a head towards a faint noise. It sounded like whimpering, almost. Eclipse looked back at the Dark Arms, walking forward towards the noise and waving them forward- prompting the three to start following him. Following the whimpering, it did not take long for the four to find the lost Dark Arms Wisp tangled in some vines. Looking up, Cregal seemed to be really high up. That wouldn't stop Eclipse however. 

"Cregal!" Eclipse called. Cregal looked down at Eclipse, glad to see his creator. "Don't worry, I'll get you down from there!" He immediately rushed up the tree, but it didn't take long before he slid down on his butt. Grumbling, he got up and tried again, this time falling hard on his back. Eclipse assumed a determined look and looked back at Blurk. "Blurk, I need your help!" He held his hand out, and Blurk fused into him- his skin became blue and tough almost like rock. He tried to climb up the tree again, and this time together with Blurk he was able to crush the bark easily enough to make foot holds for him to climb up. Cregal seemed to make a sound of joy as Eclipse reached him and started to tear at the vines holding Cregal. 

"This isn't like you Cregal, you normally would be able to be strong enough to break through these..." Eclipse muttered, more to himself than to Cregal- who frowned upon hearing it anyway. But he flew around happily once he was free, prompting Blurk to pull away from Eclipse- ending the Armor power. Eclipse slid back down the tree, this time somehow landing on his feet. Cregal and Blurk followed. "Don't leave my sight again...!" Eclipse started, he seemed displeased, but then patted Cregal. "... I'm glad you're safe." He put a hand to his chin, trying to think of why Cregal was unable to break through those vines. "... You guys.. must be hungry. You are, aren't you?" He looked around at the seemingly unhappy faces, they all nodded sadly. "Then it's settled. We're off to find nourishment!"

(Question, would I also get control of the few Dark Arms given there are so few of them and they don't really have much to go off of when they stand alone given I don't abuse their power? Or are they all four separate characters of their own?)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Dr.Eggman

Post by MrTreesSapling Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Username:
MrTreesSapling

Age (OOC): 

Dr.Eggman/Dr.Robotnik

Age (IC):
Unknown, probably over 30

Choas emeralds
His beautiful plans 

Dislikes:
Sonic and his friends (sometimes he likes Shadow, Rouge, and Knuckles though)
Being defected
Losing the choas emeralds
His doesn't seem to like Orbot and Cubits company

Powers:
None unless you count killer robots or a IQ of 300

Weaknesses:
None, but his robots share one common weakness, his Egg Pod/Mobile

Personality:
Self-centered and determined to beat Sonic and build EggmanLand. He is very smart, though every plan and robot design has holes in it. He doesn't seem to like Orbot and Cubot, and even though he hates Sonic,he can find some love for sonic, deep deep deep in his tiny heart to save Sonic from many things including lava

History:

Eggman started out as Dr.Robotnik, and captured woodling creatures to create robots and build RobotnikLand and control the world, soon he launched the death Egg in order to for fill his plan. Soon after the Sonic destroyed the Death Egg, Robotnik tried to relaunch the death egg, ending in success. Though Sonic destroyed the Death Egg and took the Master Emerald back to its guardian, Knuckles the Echidna.

Some time before or after the death egg saga, Eggman tried to use little planet and the time stones to control time and build Robotnik land and rule the world. He built a copy of Sonic, MetalSonic, During this time too. Though Sonic. Managed to defect Robotnik.

Once Dr.Eggman replaced Sonic shoes with slow down shoes, and put Sonic in a labyrinth. Sonic managed to escape though.
Soon, Dr.Eggman finds Choas, the god of destruction. Eggman trys to use Choas to build Robotnik Land on the ruins of station square, though Sonic uses his super form and defects choas. Also Sonic starts calling Eggman, Eggman and the name sticks.

Eggman then raids prison Island and finds Project Shadow, created by his Grandfather. Shadow shows Eggman the Eclipse Cannon on Space Colony ARK, and Eggman threatings to destroy the world, if they don't obey to the EggmanEmpire.Though Sonic and Shadow defects Eggman.

Soon Eggman sends Team Sonic a Letter stating that he will destroy the world in 3 days. Soon though Team Choatix finds that Metal Sonic trapped Eggman and tricked everyone so that he may copy their data. Soon Team Sonic beats Metal Sonic with the power of team work.

Then Eggman tries to harness the power of Iblis, the... God..... Of..... Destruction............... Sad. Well soon Mephiles combines with iblis and becomes Solaris. Sonic,Shadow, and Silver defect Solaris, and Princess Elise blows out Solaris, erasing these events from history (Thank G- I mean Solaris!!)

In a alternative reality where Solaris never exsisted, Eggman traps Sonic's friends into Cards and its up to Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver to free them. Soon Eggman is defected

The same reality, Eggman trys to use the Sol emeralds from an other world to take over both worlds, soon he teams up with his other world counterpart EggmanNega, though Sonic and his other world counterpart Blaze defect the 2 Eggman's

Soon Eggman unleashes Dark Gaia, the God.......of.....(its darkness, OK then,) Darkness
Which turns Sonic into a werhog, and Eggman finally manages to build Eggman land. Which seems to be destroyed, soon Sonic and his friend chip (aka light Gaia) put dark Gaia to Sleep.

Eggman then finds the wisps, so he builds a amusement park so that he can secretly use their hyper-go-on power to put the world under mind control. Though this plan backfires and he ends up in a endless void.

After being trapped in a endless void, Eggman finds the time eater, which he uses to rip up time and put the world under his control with the help of his younger self, Dr.Robotnik.

Soon Eggman some how escapes the white void, and finds the deadly six, who betrays him. Soon Eggman is defected by Sonic.

Yes, I know quite a bit about Eggman and think I would do a great job. I also really like Eggman.

Eggman is the BEST sonic villain in my book, he is funny but evil at the same time. Also I've seen other people role-play Eggman, and the change the character a lot, I'm good enough at roleplaying and know enough about Eggman to roleplay him properly with out losing the character. Eggman is also great at cheesy humor, which I'm great at too.

Who doesn't?

Try to get in character:

After some random battle were Eggman Saved Sonic from dying....

"YA Know Sonic would of died if ya let him fall! But you Haaaad to save him" Cubot says
       "W-What! Save! No no... Ummmm.... I.... Accidentally Saved him from his doom! Yes!! It was a Accident! No saving here!!!" Eggman Replyed
   "Then why did you say, 'I Gotta Save Sonic' Boss?" Orbot Responded
 "Ugh! Why haven't I ddismantled you two yet!!" Eggman growled
     "Because you love us!" Cubot said
"Your Sure!!!" Eggman said pulling out a wrench.
    "Umm, WoW, look at the time gotta go!!" Cubot said running off
"Come on!!!! Like you said!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" Eggman said chasing Cubot."Why don't you give me a nice big Hug!!! And I'll losen your neck While I'm at it!!!!!"
    "Don't need one!!!" Cubot replayed

And Scene.....

MrTreesSapling
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:08 pm

DuexExDimensia for Eclipse The Darkling
.:On hold:.
Notes: What is this a different status from normal? This because of my lack of knowledge on the character and thus inability to propperly judge PLUS that gut stuck feeling that Eclipse can be considered a main character thanks to the reboot. I will take the time to catch up with the comments before passing judgement if he is or isn't. Because if he is, you either get him OR have to give up control of Tails

MrTreesSapling for Eggman
.:DENIED:. (0/2 Votes)
Notes: While the history is spot on and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into it. The app falls flat the moment you need to get in character. Try to learn and understand the character better is my advice
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:19 pm

• "You lose control over the Major character if you are inactive with it for too long."

Im curious, 'too long' is defined by how long? I feel like it should be specified.

Not that this really matters because of the end of year clean-up, but just for the future I was wondering if that could be specified.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Safe to assume that whit a major character A month full month is too long
Minors a tad longer, more like 3-ish months depending on if the minor character is in high demand or not
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Okay, would it be possible to have the rules on the first post edited to say that? Feel like it is something that should be emphasised c:
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Done and added it, thank you for bringing that up!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Fleetway Super Sonic (Re-do)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:46 am

Note: I saw the new rule and I'm deciding to reapply for Fleetway because, from what I can see, nobody else has applied for him since I technically lost control of him. (Even though I was never notified that I had technically lost control due to this new rule.) But instead of neglecting this new rule, I will get Fleetway back legit.

Username:

CruzTheEchidna91

Age (OOC):

Fleetway Super Sonic the Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Fleetway's age is unknown, but he looks just like Sonic in body type and face.

The Two "D"s: Death and Destruction. 

Fleetway loves to cause as much havoc and panic as he can within the short time frame that he becomes active. He flies around at a deadly speed, smashing through objects, shooting lasers from his eyes, and causing explosions of raw Chaos Energy. Fleetway loves to be feared by his prey, which to him, is everybody. Fleetway loves POWER!

Dislikes:

Fleetway hates Sonic the Hedgehog, which isn't a secret, but like the Blue Blur, Fleetway is very cocky and impatient. He hates to lose, and he hates when his opponent outsmarts him. He loves to feel like he's in total control, and when his opponent gets the better of him, he becomes easily frustrated. Being contained within a prison is another thing that makes Fleetway angry, and when he finally gets his chance to escape, he will not wait to get his revenge.

Powers:

Fleetway has all the normal powers that one would expect from Super Sonic. He can fly,(Very quickly, might I add.) he's seemingly invulnerable, and he gets his power from Chaos Energy, the energy of the Chaos Emeralds. However, this isn't all Fleetway is capable of. As I explained in his Likes, Fleetway can focus his energy in the form of beams from his eyes. He can also perform something akin to Chaos Blast, creating devastating explosions of Chaos Energy.   

Weaknesses:

Fleetway is almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks and elemental attacks like Fire. So what you must do is trick him into defeating himself. Because Fleetway isn't the brightest, he is easily outsmarted. Try to trick him and imprison him. Another flaw of Fleetway is that he is like a Chaos Energy battery, and every time he summons a beam or explodes, he uses up energy. Heck, he uses up energy by just being alive. The less energy he has, the weaker he becomes. If he runs out of energy, he dies. So another strategy to defeating Fleetway is to make him use up all his energy. You can then imprison him, or he'll flee to recharge.

Personality:

Fleetway Super Sonic is a monster, to put it bluntly. He loves death and destruction, and he's a sore loser.  He believes that he is the most powerful thing in the world. There's nothing much to say that I haven't already said. He likes to kill and be feared. Although I might have forgotten to mention that he likes to toy with his opponents before having the pleasure of killing them. He also has a sadistic sense of humor to go along with his psycho killer personality.

History: 

Fleetway Super Sonic has only appeared in the Sonic The Comic and Sonic The Comic Online comic book series. 

STC and STCO Backstory: Fleetway Super Sonic was created/born between the events of Sonic 1 and Sonic 2. Sonic had gathered the Chaos Emeralds within the events of Sonic 1 on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive so that he and his friends could study them. However, then unbeknownst to Sonic and his friends, gathering the Chaos Emeralds together at warm temperatures causes them to go unstable and cause a spacial warp that sends them back to the special zone. Sonic was core to this blast, absorbing unhealthy amounts of chaos energy and becoming Super Sonic for this first time. He then proceeded to fly through the roof of the lab. Next thing Sonic knew, he was coming to in the Swamp Zone. (This is also where he first met Tails in this comic, but that's not important to this section.)  

SRN Backstory (According to what I heard from Burning-Fox): When Sonic first became Super, there was a part of him that wanted him to destroy everything with his new power, but Sonic managed to keep this part of Super Sonic within, until he somehow got separated from Sonic. Sonic and his friends then defeated Fleetway and he was never seen from again. (Until I took control of him the first time.)

Yes, I think that I am fit to control this character because I know almost everything there is to know about him, I have controlled him before, and when I did control him, everybody who was RPing with me told me that I was really good at portraying the Golden Hedgehog. (This includes Burning-Fox himself. I felt so flattered. Embarassed )

1. Everybody who has witnessed me controlling him has told me that I am really good at him. (Read why I feel that I am fit to control him in the paragraph above.)

2. From what I can see, nobody besides me wants to control him.

Of course I understand.

Try to get in character:

The city was in blazes, and screams echoed throughout the smokey sky. Explosions brought buildings to rubble below your feet, and lasers that cut through steel like a hot knife through butter. It was destructive, terrible but great, and might I say... Chaotic! 

"Run while you still can, you maggots!" The Golden Hedgehog soared through the thundering skies in a golden flame.

"Nobody can save you now that I, Super Sonic, the most powerful thing on Mobius!! Have returned!" 

He vaporizes another citizen of the city. 

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

The skies were all smoke, flames, and screams. A paradise to this particular Golden Hedgehog, but there soon would be others. G.U.N. Jets were now visible in the vicinity and they gave off no warning before firing everything they had. They didn't miss by any means, but they were only bugs to the Golden Beast. Most of them just bounced off of him, and this only made the Golden Hedgehog laugh at their pathetic attempts. His jagged teeth were as menacing as his mesmeric, red eyes. 

The Golden Hedgehog could just blast his opponents out of the sky with his own firepower, but that wouldn't be any fun, now wouldn't it? He chased one of the jets down from behind, purposely holding back to give his prey a false sense of security. But when they turned around, Super surprise rammed right into the jet from the side, causing it to explode in a fiery blaze.  

The other jets were nearby and they had witnessed what Super had just done. They tried to attack, but Super just blasted them out of the sky with his eye beams. Clearly the victor, Super made a sickeningly wide smile with the rows of his jagged teeth, watching the burning planes smash into the buildings below and explode once more.

The Golden Hedgehog then raised one index finger and wagged it like another hedgehog we know, uttering the familiar phrase in a dark, sinister way. 

"You're too slow..." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:25 am

Username:
Geo

Age (OOC):

Blaze the Cat

Age (IC):

• To be left alone
  • Doing things herself
  • Keeping the Sol Emeralds safe
  • Having friends

Dislikes:

• Heights
  • People who look at the Sol Emeralds the wrong way
  • Anyone who teases her about her powers
  • Being called "Highness"
  • Anyone who threatens her kingdom
  • Relying on others (to a degree)

Powers:
Pyrokinesis - Blaze has the ability to manipulate and create fire in whatever way she wishes. She can make it appear on one part or all of her body; the flames are actually so great that her soul is literally lit up. At first, she had a hard time controlling these flames, but later on, she became much more adept with them. She can create harsh flames from her body to attack enemies, or even small embers, with enough control to defrost a living creature with no harm to them. She can use these flames defensively by creating pillars of flame around her, or give herself a boost by propelling herself with them, letting her fly for a short time or simply give her more speed.

Burst Dash (Sub-Skill): Blaze charges flames underneath her feet while crouching down, then releases them as she envelops herself in flames, spinning like a mini tornado while launching forwards in a similar manner to the Spin Dash, though it does not go as far.

Spinning Claw (Sub-Skill): When using this move, Blaze spins around in a manner similar to a ballet spin cycle, where she balances on the lateral arch of her right foot while crossing her left leg over her right leg, slightly lifting her left foot and extending her arms away from her body. While spinning, Blaze can move in any direction on the ground at constant speed. At the same time, Blaze uses her pyrokinetic abilities to create a wide, rotating ring of flames around her torso that damages anything she touches.

Fire Claw (Sub-Skill): Blaze's equivalent of the Homing Attack is propelling herself at the enemy, coating her arm in flames, and horizontally slashing at them as she gets in close. She can follow up with a series of slashing attacks if she so chooses.

Fire Boost (Sub-Skill): Blaze turns herself into a fiery projectile, running into enemies with new-found speed and damaging those she touches.

Axel Tornado (Sub-Skill): Blaze propels herself in a spiral into the air, gaining great height (You'd wonder why she'd want to do that...). While doing this, she also covers her fist in flames, making it a surprisingly effective attack against airborne enemies. Once in the air, she can spin on her axis, creating a tornado of flames around her.

Weaknesses:
- Blaze has admitted before that she is afraid of heights, and is shown to be terrified of them. Though she doesn't freak out, rather, she just becomes much more cautious and notably rigid. She even begins to stutter.

- Blaze is also prone to harsh decisions, leading her to make bad choices. Her temper is hard to stop, as she is also stubborn, making her quick to rise and slow to put out.

- Blaze has a bad habit of getting overconfident with those who she believes deserve it.

- Blaze has a tendency to judge others poorly, seeing less value in them.

Personality:
Blaze is normally calm, solemn and level-headed, but tends to conceal her true feelings. She is often described as elegant, which is demonstrated through her body movements and her ballerina-like fighting style. Being royalty, Blaze is quite mannerly and typically maintains a relatively quiet, stoic and formal air among others. She tends to have body language less casual than most others, she stands straight and tight rather than relaxed. She also usually speaks in a polite and lady-like tone. Despite being honored of her royalty though, Blaze is down-to-Earth and dislikes being called by her title.

While Blaze gives the impression that she keeps her emotions in check, she is inwardly highly emotional and possesses a fiery temper, and when she loses her composure she is quite frightening, aggressive, harsh and prone to bad decisions. She is very serious and devoted to her position as princess and guardian of the Sol Emeralds, even initially suspecting anyone even looking at the Emeralds the wrong way, which is motivated by her own genuine concern for others' safety. She is usually highly disciplined and focused, never allowing herself to lose control, and can be quite stubborn and impatient once she has put her mind to something. When dealing with enemies, she never holds back her strength and is not above the idea of using lethal force. Because of her own self-imposed strict discipline though, she is often tense and frequently suffers from great self-pressure.

History:
Blaze is the royal princess of an alternate dimension where she served as the guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She was born with the power of flames, or pyrokinesis, which she formally addressed as a "curse".
When she was appointed as the guardian of the Sol Emerald, this duty caused her to isolate herself from the companionship of others and she ended up living a very isolated life as she followed her duty. Without accepting any real friends, she came to believe that she never had to rely on anyone else by pushing them aside, which led to her often "carrying the weight of the world on her own shoulders". Because of this she never understood the Sol Emeralds' true power.
After multiple adventures with Sonic and Co., she began to understand the Sol Emeralds, and eventually unlocked their true power. After returning to the Sol Dimension, she righted all the wrongs of her kingdoms with this power, becoming a just princess, albeit keeping her hot-headed attitude. Her mother and father, the Queen and King, allowed her to return to Mobius in order to take care of unfinished business there, promising that the Sol Kingdom would be safe without her for a time.
Yes. My roleplaying style matches Blaze's somewhat, and after testing out the character between me and a friend in a private roleplay, I find it easy and fun to do.

If you can find anyone else to roleplay the sophisticated side of Blaze, while also being able to balance it with her fiery personality and rigid demeanor...actually, no. You won't be able to. I am the best one for the job. Don't fact check it. >.>

Why would I say no? Just kidding. Of course I know this. My answer is yes.

Try to get in character:
Scene: Just after the Sol Emeralds' power has been taken by Eggman and Eggman Nega.

Blaze tried her best, but in the end, the robot created by the twin doctors was too strong for her, and she collapsed to the ground. It just wasn't possible, she thought, she had failed her kingdom, her people. The Sol Emeralds lay around her in a ring, but when she looked at them, their shine as gems had gone, giving them the appearance of ordinary stones.

As Eggman and his Nega counterpart gloated their victory, the pyrokinetic princess let her head drop, losing all the will to move. There was nothing she could do, she realized, and she accepted it. However, what she didn't realize was that she wasn't alone. The voice of an overactive blue hedgehog filled her mind, and she woke from her depressed stupor, tilting her head upwards.

"S-...Sonic?!"

"Come on, Blaze. You're not alone, remember? You've got us!"

Looking around, Blaze saw Cream, Amy, Knuckles, and Tails. They called her their friends...and it was true. She hadn't realized it until now, having pushed everyone away to make sure they didn't get the Sol Emeralds, taking her guard duty too seriously. Now she understood why she had made a mistake. It was too late, now, though, and she was on the brink of tears.

"Sonic, the emeralds...they've lost their luster. They look like ordinary stones, now!"

"Blaze, the Sol Emeralds won't ever lose their shine, as long as you have the power of friendship. Do you understand, now?"

"I-...I do. ...! The Sol Emeralds! They're glowing!"

"Are you ready, Blaze? We'll do this together!"

Blaze felt the warmth spreading from the Sol Emeralds as they began to glow bright, and it began to energize her. She stood, placing a hand on her chest, and nodded to Sonic. Tears streaming down her cheeks, the glow began to envelop them both as Sonic's Chaos Emeralds activated.

"Let's finish this...together."

Blaze thrust her hand into the air, closing her eyes and letting the warmth cover her completely, sinking into her body. The Sol Emeralds swirled around her, making it look like an elegant dance as she felt her body transform. Her fur turned red, and flames sprung up as she stared at the dimensional rift Eggman and Nega had gone through. Her tears were still flowing, but they evaporated as quickly as they came.

"This is it..."

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:05 am

DeuxExDimensia for Eclipse the Darkling

.:DENEID:. (0/2 Votes)
Notes: After a long period and quit e abit of going back and forth we decided that this character will count as a major character. And thus as such we can't give permission since you already have Tails under your control

CruzTheEchidna91 for Fleetway Super Sonic

.:Accepted:. (2/2 Votes)
Notes: Accepted as the app is and was good. However we will put in place a warning that if you don't actually use the character again, we will have to remove you from it

Geo for Blaze the Cat

.:Accepted:. (2/2 Votes)
Notes: -
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Curiosity check, I know I have been inactive for some time, and most likely lost E-102 Gamma. As stated earlier, minor characters are only really taken away if they are in high demand. I haven't seen much hype for Gamma, so I was wondering if I could still have him.

If not, I'm totally fine with writing another application.
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Classic Sonic

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:45 pm

OOC Name:
SpeedDemon2015

Classic Sonic The Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Age (OOC): 

Powers:
Speed: Amazing ability to reach the speed of sound

Elemental Sheilds: While having these bad boys, Sonic can use the power of; Fire,Bubble,Electricity,And Homing

Forms:
Super Sonic; With the power of the chaos emeralds, Sonic can transform into the powerful SUPER SONIC!!! But he must have 50 rings to do this and also rings deplete till it reaches 0,once sonic has 0 rings he will be normal again

Hyper Sonic; Just like super sonic but uses the power of the SUPER EMERALDS!!, Sadly this ability can sometimes lead to seizures...

Personality; Quick on his feet, he has an attitude but 
he does have a soft spot for his friends and family...

Chillidogs; The best thing in the world!!!

Running; My names Sonic what would you expect!!!

Dislikes:
Water; I CAN'T SWIM!!!

That barrel from carnival night... Bad, Evil memories from that

Weaknesses:
My Animal Friends Being Captured, I feel scared and worried when their taken I throws me off my game...

Water Areas; Hard as Heck to find a bubble, the only acception I have is Aquatic Ruin, That ONLY!!!

Ice; Luckily I usually have a snow board...

I believe that I am fit to control this character.

I can get in character and stay in character very well, I know all of Classic's jokes and I've watched all of the T.V shows and played all the games, I've also been role-playing as him for a long time on other sites before this, Plus I dont usually make Super Sonic A god or anything, I play by the rules all the time...

Yes Sir!

Try to get in character:
South Island is a lovely spot for travelers to go, due to the Islands movement its very much like a cruise ship in its own, on the island we see a calm, blue hedgehog on the shore... he just came here all the way from Christmas Island for a good vacation, but this vacation will change his life... "Ahh... the Green Hill Zone is such a calm beautiful place..." Just then a small motobug charged at him at full speed! "Ouch!" said Sonic as he lost rings. "Why you little..." Sonic then kicked the motobug and it busted open, surprising to Sonic's eyes a flicky came out of it! "Whoa... Did I just eat expired food or did you just came out of that robo creature?!?"

The flicky told sonic everything about how an evil man stole its flock, including itself and stuffed them into robots... "THATS HORRIBLE! WHO COULD OF DONE THAT!!!" the flicky had no idea who. "Don't worry fellow flicky, I promise, I will save your friends and I will save this island!!!" then Sonic ran off to the green hill zone to save his friends...

Random Phrases:

Were Up, Over And Gone!!!

I always take a chance! And I never say I can't, Im Sonic the Hedgehog!

Lets Juice Bruce!

Way Past Cool!!!

You may know everything Im gonna do, but that's not going to help you see, cuz I know everything your gonna do, STRANGE ISN'T IT!!!

Darn... I almost had it...

History:

Born on Christmas Island Sonic, Needle mouse was gifted with his speed, though Sonic wanted to run away at a young age so he left for South Island... Meeting and stopping the evil Dr. Ivo Robotnik . Now Sonic,and his best friend Tails are "up 2" any adventure!
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 pm

SpeedDemon2015 for Sonic the hedgehog

.:DENEID:. (0/2 Votes)
Notes: The app just feels like it lacks. Almost like it's just for a caricature of Sonic rather than actually Sonic

@Clash You sadly have been taking of the character due to the inactivity with them for so long. If you want him back we'd like for you to re-app c: (Chance is huge you will just get them back)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:05 pm

I think I'm ready to get back in control again, awww yeaaaaaah.
...Or at least try to. Asdf.

Username:
Burning-Fox

Age (OOC):

Sonic The Hedgehog

Age (IC):
15/16/17 (depends on how you view, though most seem to like to go with 15)

Forms:
Super Sonic - One of the most iconic forms of the blue hedgehog, though not seen very commonly. Using the power of all seven of the chaos emeralds, he can transform into the pretty much golden god, Super Sonic! In this state, his strength is increased tenfold, as is his already insane speed. However, being in the form for prolongued periods of time is quite stressful on his body and he can't keep it up forever as it drains from his very life force the longer he remains in it, so usually he's a lot more serious in this form. Every second counts!
Dark Sonic - Established in only one real instance of canon, (even then not much) but one of my personal favourite forms. Using the negative energy of the chaos emeralds and being fueled with nothing but rage, Sonic can manipulate the energy to become the jet black and extremely powerful Dark Sonic. In this form his strength is extremely boosted, even more so than Super Sonic. However, he is merciless, and it takes so much more from him to stay in this form. Usually, it'll end with him being extremely remorseful and filled with guilt and regret from letting himself reach that state. It's not a nice thing for him or anyone around him to experience.

Open spaces - Being able to run around and enjoy the wide areas of the world is one of Sonic's greatests pleasures. There's nothing more fun to him than bursting through endless plains of grass and mountains and practically all turrain at the speed of sound.
Power naps - Nothing like getting a little bit revitalised without wasting a whole bunch of time, huh?
Running in general - Whether it's for showing off, getting place to place, or just for fun, running is one of Sonic's most favourite hobbies. Breaking the sound barrier has never been so common to anyone but Sonic!
Thwarting villains - Let's be honest, without a villain, the world would get boring wouldn't it? To Sonic, thwarting the schemes of Eggman and other villains is one of his favourite past times and is rarely ever taken hugely serious by the blue hedgehog. However, he does know when to get serious if it's required.
Spotlight - Come on, let's face it, the blue blur absolutely loves getting a bunch of attention from people. While he wouldn't outright admit it, of course, he does love to put on a show.
Fast food - When you've got the label "fast" on food for someone who runs at the speed of sound and doesn't like waiting around much, naturally you'll find they like it. Chillidogs are a small guilty pleasure of Sonic's, and he does love to eat them every so often. However he doesn't obsess over them.
Adventure - Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to follow my rainbow! Sonic loves exploring in general and finding new places, the thrill of discovering something new is always great to him.

Dislikes:
Waiting around - When you've got legs that can catapult you at the speed of sound, and usually break the sound barrier and do so many heroic things, stopping in the middle of nowhere for no reason is more than just a light irritance. Sonic gets impatient VERY quickly, and does not enjoy waiting, especially when there's trouble on the loose!
Water - Having never learned how to swim from anyone due to some touchy experiences, and having a general fear over water itself, Sonic prefers to avoid H20 at all costs. He can't swim a stroke, and sinks like a rock. He can literally walk on the bottom of the sea just fine, for goodness sake!
Losing friends - Whether through something personal or through death, Sonic absolutely hates to lose friends in any way shape or form, especially if they're really close. He has shown in several instances that if a friend is hurt badly, or almost killed, that his temper will get the better of him.

Powers:
Super Speed - Sonic's main strength and the thing he's most known for, he can break the sound barrier just by running and travels faster than the speed of sound in most cases. There is no known limit on how fast he can actually run.
Strength - Where there's speed, comes strength. Sonic is quite strong despite being so fast, and can bend metal using his bare hands. However, his most powerful method of attack is still speed.
Strong legs - Let's face it, when your legs can launch you at the speed of sound, they've got to be strong as heck. Getting kicked by Sonic would surely hurt more than getting punched by him.
Extreme jump distance/height - Combined with the speed he travels at, Sonic can jump incredibly high and jump miles at a time.
Very high durability - Sonic's body is incredibly strong, being able to withstand very many strong impacts from very many things before going down. He's been known to survive extremely high falls (even from space, damnit) without trouble, and has a very strong body in general.

Weaknesses:
Short temper - In most situations, Sonic is shown to have a short temper. His buttons can be easily pressed by people, and he's quick to anger with quite the short fuse. Though he does hold back as much as possible.
Swimming - As established above, Sonic literally can't swim a stroke. This is a weakness quite obviously.
Overconfidence/Cockiness - Sonic overestimates himself quite a lot and underestimates a bunch of enemies. While he doesn't do it to a huge extent, he usually goes into battles with a much more relaxed and easy attitude, meaning that the start of a battle is always the best time to get an upper hand on him.
Stubbornness - In a serious battle, Sonic never knows when to quit. Even if he's bruised badly and battered and barely staying up, if he's up, by his regard he's fine. He doesn't admit to needing help in situations that he struggles greatly in, usually for the sake of his friends however. Though he can be very stubborn.

Personality:
Sonic The Hedgehog, a very cool and confident guy. With a very big passion for what he loves and thinks is right and wrong, and a general laid back and cocky attitude in most instances, Sonic is a very top example of someone that knows how to play it smooth. Sonic is quick to anger, though he is very caring towards most people, specifically his friends, and likes to save the lives of people as a past time. Sonic has a very strong ego to top it all off, and loves to put emphasis on the fact that he's the fastest thing alive, and people know it. In general, he's a cool guy, and is on the good side! That's all there is to know!

History:
History is something I'm unsure how to actually establish with Sonic; always have been. I can try to write something if it's unacceptable to put nothing down, just simply say so. ^^;;

Yes.

I believe that I do a good job roleplaying as Sonic, as I have been told by several people and members on the forum alike. I've had Sonic under my control on this site in the past and for quite the long time, and throughout my time controlling him I've only gotten better and better roleplaying as him. I feel like I understand the idea of how to roleplay as Sonic, and understand him so well as a character, and I would hate to see someone get his character wrong.

Yes, I am aware.

Try to get in character:
The sound of almost a jet engine roaring was audible, smoke being send flying behind an extremely quick moving object, with a blue barrier of sorts going around it, as it stormed through the desert area faster than the speed of sound, breaking the sound barrier entirely.

It was none other than the blue blur, enjoying a mad dash through the desert on his way to Station Square to meet his best friend Tails, treading over sand incredibly fast, before suddenly leaping canyon to canyon, wall to wall and over the top of large rocks with ease, before curling into a ball in mid air, losing air resistance, and coming down fast to the ground, before perfectly timing an uncurl and landing sleekly on the ground, continuing his mad dash through the desert.

"Whooo! Yeah, this is the life!" Joyfully yelled the blue blur, Sonic, as he blasted right on through, reaching the end of the desert and soaring right up to the top of a mountain in a mere minute, before doing one huge leap above the clouds, spreading his arms and taking in the view as he practically flew over the planet. Staring down to the fluffy clouds with his deep emerald green eyes, he gave a small smirk. It sure was great to be him!

Once he broke through the cloud barrier once again, however, he narrowed his eyes a bit, giving a much more big grin, crashing down hard onto the ground, landing with a hand down to steady himself and avoid falling over, sending dust in a large radius explosion of sorts from the impact. He got up to his feet, and patted his hands together, before dashing into Station Square.

He was eager to see what Tails called him there for, after all!

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quick fixes to the template itself (and added small little things I missed))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Blaze the Cat

Post by PersimmonAutumn Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:01 pm

OOC Name:
PersimmonAutumn. Sometimes Persi. Mostly Autumn.

Blaze The Cat

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Personality:
Blaze is an independent, reserved, calm, and intense lilac cat. Being of royal descent, she is a very regal and graceful person, occasionally proud and overconfident. Though she has trouble opening up to people sometimes, (due to her poor judgement of character) she is fiercely loyal to her friends and will do anything for them. If you strike a nerve though, be prepared for an explosive, fiery temper.

Powers:
Blaze was both gifted and cursed with pyrokinesis; the ability to conjure, control, and manipulate flames at will. This ability allows her to literally light herself (or some of her body parts) on fire and hurl herself towards opponents as a projectile. According to the Sonic Wikia, she is so rooted to her pyrokinesis that her soul itself is alit with fire. This also grants her minor fire-resistance, and skills such as her Fire Claw, Fiery Tornado, and Fire Charges.

Like all the other Sonic cast members, Blaze is also incredibly fast and possesses quick reflexes. Being of royal descent and a cat, she is also known for her elegance and grace in both battle and personality. Blaze has a tendency to fight with very fluid and delicate movements, all the while performing dextrous acrobatic and airborn feats such as top spins, axels, and can jump long distances with a safe landing. She can be very intense in battle, and is believed to be the strongest female character in the Sonic Universe.

Forms:
Burning Blaze: After harnessing the power of the Sol Emeralds, Blaze can enter a super state where she is granted flight, invincibility, experiences an increase in strength and speed, and also an amplification in her pyrokinesis. In this form, her fur becomes pink and her ponytail is longer.

- Being left alone: She's an anti-social person at heart. But who doesn't like some peace and quiet from time to time?
- Her friends: She's never had friends before, so she cherishes them dearly.
- Doing things on her own: Let's face it, she's a strong independent woman. Plus, a pride like her's will hurt badly if she's too reliant. 
- Guarding the Sol Emeralds: She sees it as her personal responsibility and duty. Keeping them safe may be one of her life purposes.

Dislikes:
- Dr. Eggman and Eggman Nega: After the trouble they've caused in her dimension and Sonic's? No wonder.
- Heights: During Sonic Rush, we see Blaze a little hesitant to enter the Sky Babylon. But then again, what cat isn't scared of heights?
- Being reliant: Her pride just won't allow it.
- Being teased about her powers: It was an old, childhood scar.
- People looking at the Sol Emeralds the wrong way: They're her life's purpose! Nobody mocks her life's purpose! Plus, they're one of the keepers of balance in her dimension. Nobody teases about that kind of thing.
- Having her kingdom threatened: Like her friends, and Sol Emeralds, her kingdom is one of the closest things to her heart.
- Being referred to as royalty: It's so... Uncomfortable and odd. She'd rather be referred to as Blaze. Just Blaze.

Weaknesses:
- Heights: She's terrified of being on high places (what cat wouldn't be?)
- Temper: Blaze tends to have an explosive temper, which makes her take rash decisions.
- Overconfidence
- Poor judgment: A future ruler who can't judge. How about that.
- Blunt honesty: She has very poor social skills.

Bio:
Blaze the Cat is the royal princess of an alternate dimension and the appointed guardian of the Sol Emeralds. Born with the gift of pyrokinesis and not having  often teased and made fun of as a little kitten, forcing her to use a cape to conceal her powers. Due to following her duties as a guardian, Blaze grew up to be very isolated, causing her to become anti-social, and extremely independent. At the age of 14, her and Sonic's dimension were in flux, allowing Eggman to come through to her dimension and steal the Sol Emeralds. Their disappearance summoned her to Sonic's dimension, where she met Cream. 

Throughout the events, Blaze remained very reluctant to open to the bunny, and Amy and Knuckles upon meeting them. She didn't heed their advice to seek help from Sonic, and even attacked him upon encounter. However, after being defeated, she finally accepted that she DID need help every once in a while. When Cream was kidnapped by Eggman, Blaze immediately set out to save her and upon defeating Eggman, regained the Sol Emeralds. Despite this, the emeralds did not teleport her back to her dimension, and after being defeated by both Eggman and Eggman Nega, (and with the help of Sonic) she finally realized the true power of the Sol Emeralds; transforming her into Burning Blaze for the very first time. After she and Super Sonic defeated the Eggmans, she was finally transported back to her dimension.

In the events of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Blaze had mostly followed Silver throughout his journey, when, towards the end and after the failure of being sealed inside Silver's soul, Iblis was finally sealed into Blaze's soul instead, for she was the only vessel the Flames of Disaster accepted. She then begged Silver to use Chaos Control to seal her in another dimension. He refuses, but in the end, she performs it herself and disappears into a different dimension. However, after Sonic and his friends destroy Solaris in every timeline, Blaze returns to existence, but also undoes her encounter with Silver.

During the events of Sonic Rush Adventure, Blaze was once again faced with another threat towards her kingdom; Captain Whiskers, who planned to steal the Jeweled Scepter. She meets again with Sonic, Tails, and Marine the Racoon with whom she works together to retrieve the scepter. After defeating Captain Whiskers and his lieutenant, the scepter was instead stolen by Eggman and Eggman Mega, forcing both her and Sonic to transform into their super forms in order to defeat them once again.

In Sonic Colors, Blaze was transported to Sonic's world while tending to a Sol Emerald. She helped him defeat Eggman's robots. But after the group split, she met Silver once again in an amusement park, just as Orbot and Cubot appeared, only to scare them off with ease.

In Sonic Generations, Blaze was one of the characters that helped prepare for Sonic's birthday party, and was also one of the characters turned into statues.

Definitely.

I relate so much to this character, and the more I get to know her, the more I learn that she's exactly like me. We're both really reserved and antisocial. We've also gone through a childhood of teasing and isolation. Basically of I were a Sonic character, I'd be Blaze. So, I would be able to consistently portray her accurately, and as you can probably see through my posts on this site, I have an adequate skill in roleplaying and vocabulary. Plus, I'm pretty active. So this pretty little kitty will never be lonely.

Aye

Willing to change character?
Yeah why not?

Try to get in character:
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale, exhale again.

A lilac cat sat in silence amidst a serene, green forest. She stood out. She always had. The color of her fur resembled that of lavenders and violets sprouting in buds and blossoms around her slim figure. Long, slender legs crossed, hands on her lap, the guardian princess meditated deeply. Her long lashes cascaded over her white muzzle, hiding the golden orbs beneath. So rare moments like these were. When she could just sit back and not worry- well not too much, about anything. To just be content in the moment. Relaxed and...

BOOM!!

Jinx.

In a snap, Blaze was up on her feet. Her ears stood upright, twitching occasionally to locate the source of the sound. Pupils dilated, a frown pulling on her lips, she propelled herself through the air with one, strong leap. She treaded tree branches with ease and elegance, eyes set straight ahead. She will not be distracted. No. Not when she knew, she just knew the one behind this was--

WHOOSH

A giant tree trunk flew right in her path. Up in the trees. And Blaze tried to recall the days when she would've been shocked. But now, with a leap and a graceful flip, she avoided the trunk and kept on. More and more debris were flung towards her as she went. Leaves, branches, dirt, and pebbles. She cloaked herself in a shield of fire and rocketed ahead, where smoke built up thick and heavy. It reeked of oil, and fuel.

"Eggman Nega!"

Her voice echoed as she burst through the smoke and smog, landing on the ground with composed grace. She stood in all her regal glory and eyed the gigantic mecha-walker leering down upon her. The screech of a microphone emenated from the metal beast's com-systems, and the familiar scratchy voice of Eggman Nega sounded through, cutting the whirring and ticking of gears. "Ah, if it isn't Blaze. What a surprise! Not! Out of my way, little kitty. I have business to attend to."

Blaze's fists tightened upon itself, and her eyes narrowed. Ever so slightly. "I'd hate to ruin your plans, but your only business..." Fire lit her hands and feet, her long, slender tail swishing somewhat to reflect her irritation. In a blazing trail, she bolted, leapt, and spun, allowing her fire to consume her form. "Is with me!"
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 4 Empty Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by "Sonic_The_Hedgehog" Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:12 am

UserName: 
"Sonic_The_Hedgheog"

Age (OOC):

Character wishing to claim:
Sonic The Hedgehog

Chilli Dogs,speed,(Mostly rock), Running at the speed of sound, Relaxing, Hero thing, Break dancing, Hard Challenges, Adventures, kicking Eggheads but, showing off, Racing people, Spending some good time with his friends, Making friends, Insulting his enemies, Peace

Dislikes: 
Water, Eggs, Evil, Eggbut, Getting wet, Lies, When Amy gets mad,  Amy brining out her piko piko hammer, Having to quiet battles, Being Impersonated, Werehog, Tight spaces

Powers: Going the speed of sound, Never getting tired, Spin dash, homing attack, stamina, Hand-to-hand combat, Enhanced jump, Strong, Reflexes, acrobatic, Grinding, Chaos powers, Can go Super, Can go Hyper, Can go Darkspine, Sword Fighting

Weakness:
Water, Deep water, Ice, Being trap

personality:
Cocky, Cool, Out Going, Helpful (Sorry Its hard thinking of these so I just provided this)

History:
Sonic was born on june 23 1991, He was born in Christmas island. Anyways One time Sonic that we all know and love today use to be brown. Sonic walked in to a lab were Eggman was but he was called Ovi kinto broad, The old man decides to study sonic's speed by putting him on a tread meal that shows how fast he can run, Sonic gets to the speed of sound witch made the tread meal to explode, and it made sonic to brown to blue. The old man says it might be the cobalt effect. He gives sonic better shoes that makes him able to get at the 3000 MPH in seconds. However in the real SEGA did not like the story so they made a new one of the same story.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?:
Yes, I do. I have been rping as Sonic for awhile, I rp on google plus as Sonic and I have about 1,000 followers on google plus I am not lying I will show the link to you if I had to.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?:
As I said I have been rping for a while so I might be one of the best people for the job, plus I WILL be online. And I will be different from the others, because I wont give up on rping in this site. I might be here for a very long time. So I don't need to worry about losing control of the character. I also know how Sonic acts, Thinks and does considering I have been been reading comics and playing games from since the age of 5. Plus I have been studying his actions a lot, So I can be the best I can be for a roleplay. I am not being greedy or mean but that's what I have to say about that. 

Do you understand that admin/mod can stop you from using the character:
With all my heart Smile

Try to get in the character:
Considering my hands are SUPER tried from typing and its like 6:53, I am just going to make a small rp of what I can do. Me: *Runs around Green Hill Zone with a smirk on my face* *However Eggman comes out of no where with his large robot*  Me: *Looks at nails* Heh, Sup eggy. Looks like you got a new toy huh? To bad I have to trash it like the others. Eggman: Yeah Well GUESS WHAT! Me: *Stretches* Um, Hold on I have one! You have nothing important to do in life? *Smirks* Eggman: Ugh! NO! *Pounds Egg mobile* IT'- Me: Oh, Uh how about you need butter to fit in to your BIG mobile of your's? Eggman: GRR ROBOT! ATTACK! 
Official Character Applications - Page 4 1023-24
"Sonic_The_Hedgehog"
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4