Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Character Applications

+37
Midknight
MrTreesSapling
Shadow
MintySwirls
Nexus
Mephiles the Dark
Flaros
TaylorNPTTWolf
UnbreakableBond
plutokrasi
Sol
ShadyClash
KK-Afterbrun
LaishLife
DeuxExDimensia
CleverFox101
Jill Twilight
Aurora Lightsune
Steel Titanium
-Karma-
DavidZ525
Eager Believer
ShadlineTheWolf
Cyril Wer Kaldra
XwSapTrapXw
Azrael
Kai The Hedgehog
TheArcGuardian
Sparknish
Angered-Fluff
Electrisa
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
lady-tragedy
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Caliburn
41 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:54 am

@ Clashthehedgehog

Please write the history of the character yourself so we can see your take on scourge history and don't copy and paste the wiki profile, thank you.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):
Sparknish

Character Wishing to Claim:
Emerl the Gizoid

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

4000+

Powers:

Copying moves, weapons and skills
Skill Get
Skill Copy
Near limitless combat capabilities
Forming a Link with other creatures
Harnessing Chaos Energy

Training and improving his abilities (copied from Knuckles, Shadow, and Chaos Gamma's personalities)
Speed (copied from Sonic's personality)
Being nice (copied from Amy, Tails, and Cream's personalities)
The Chaos Emeralds (copied from Rouge's personality)
Sonic (as a father)

Dislikes:

Dr. Robotnik
Others being sad
Making others cry
Waiting (copied from Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow)
Not having the Chaos Emeralds (copied from Shadow, Rouge and Chaos Gamma)
Chaos Gamma
E-121 Phi

Weaknesses:
Can be overloaded with skills and may shut down or self destruct, so he has to clear out some of a the Data.
Can be easily swayed in morality and can be anyone's slave, only whom makes a link with him.
When he gains all 7 Chaos Emeralds he can be overloaded with power and all his abilities are powered up. Enough to overload his circuits to make any links he has to shatter.

Personality:

Emerl had a combined personality of  all of the main cast. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, etc.
After his hard reset he's found out he's self aware and doesn't exactly NEED to copy their personality again. He uses aspects of theirs in his. 
He's a Student, eager to learn everything about everything, His curiosity was off the charts. Anything he didn't know about he wanted to. He can be sort of a nerd reciting things he heard or read during his adventures alone. Like random quotes or books.
Being so easy applicable he can learn.. Unfavorable things.
Nonetheless he can be a handful to anyone in his care. 
Like Sonic he has a kind heart and is willing to deeds to help or benefits beings in anyway. And like Shadow he might not.

History:
Presumably Emerl was a Weapon of Mass Destruction created around 4000 years ago.
He comes from a race of ancient fight robots called Gizoids. He was the finest and the top of his line. He was created by the Nocturnus Clan, A group of hyper-advanced Echidnas. A.K.A The Fourth Great Civilization. He was made along with the other Gizoids to conquer ancient worlds as their army of robots. When he was constructed he met with a Echidna called Nestor the Wise. He was under his watch as he learned all about the Clan's Weapons and Tech.   

With him becoming stronger and more powerful. The Nocturnus Clan had attracted a supposed being called Argus. Who in returned trapped his creators in the Twilight Cage. Somehow Emerl escaped and got into the hands of Gerald Robotnik. He then took the escaped Gizoid to Space Colony ARK to study him. When studying him he created link with the Robot and figured out  his copy ability and he gets stronger with Chaos Energy.

He made an Entire a Project out if him and fitted the robot with a 'heart' giving him his free will. He never finished since he was also focused with Project Shadow. After some time he had obtained a large amount of weapons and decimated a large section of the Ark. The government I.E G.U.N deems he was too dangerous along with Shadow too dangerous. And demanded to be shutdown. 

After that fiasco he was then Re-discovered by Dr. Eggman and the Events of Sonic Battle Unfold.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?

Oh yeah!

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?

I suggested of being Emerl to Burning Fox.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?

Yes.

Try to get in character:
Space, so vast and empty. It holds many secrets and treasures to be found. One might find a jewel that's unimaginably rare. Or just a piece of Satellite floating in a heap of trash. Nobody knows for sure what exactly is out there. Or if they're ever gonna find it. 

One particular object was swimming the cosmic waves. It was an peach speck in a ocean of Purple, Black, and Blue. It has no vessel for transportation just itself. While it floated endlessly in space one might wonder "How did it end up here?" And it might be able to answer you if it was activated. Alas it's not.

A moon then rises to the Robot's View, only this wasn't a regular moon. It was a Space Colony! ARK to be exact. And it's travel was only enhanced by it's gravity pull as it fluttered toward it.

Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)

Last edited by Sparknish on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 am

Username: Jeff the Hedgefox

Age (OOC): 16

Character Wishing to Claim: Miles "Tails" Prower the Two-Tailed Fox

Age (IC): 11

Likes: Tails enjoys Sonic, his friends, mechanical things, creating new machines and inventions, and being in Sonic's company.

Dislikes: Tails dislikes being left out of adventures, not being able to step in to help one of his friends, Dr. Eggman in general, people mistreating some of his old machines, getting caught in Amy's rage, the rivalry between Sonic and Knuckles, Metal Sonic, being scared, and people making fun of machines that he has built.

Powers: Tails' powers consist of supersonic flight, a great intellect, mechanical skills, hand-to-hand combat skills, keen reflexes, and being an expert aerial fighter. He is also good at grinding, harnessing Chaos energy, driving, and swimming.

Weaknesses:
He is not one to have great defense or offense, so he mostly relies on either sonic or his machines to help him get the job done.
Personality: Tails is naive, cheery, always ready to give emotional support, enthusiastic, optimistic, and has a sense of determination to him.

History:

Sonic and Tails first met in the time frame between Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. In Sonic 2, Tails started his title of being Sonic's faithful sidekick, and it was quite the adventure as he was able to get sonic on the death egg mark 1 to destroy it. When they went for their second adventure in Sonic 3- (I refer to S3K as sonic 3, the game it was intended to be.)-, they met the hot-headed echidna, Knuckles, who was duped into believing they were after the Master Emerald. This was not true, however, as Eggman had used this to get the Master Emerald for himself. Knowing that it was a trick, Knuckles helped Tails and Sonic get to Sky Sanctuary where they could hitch a ride onto the Death Star. After a tense battle on the Death Star Mark 2, the duo had split once more as Sonic shifted to Hyper Sonic to destroy Eggman's shuttle. Sonic Adventure was their next adventure together, where they were getting the emeralds to keep Chaos from gaining enough power to destroy Station Square. This was in vain, however, as Sonic and Tails lost the emeralds they had, one by one, and Station Square was flooded. Sonic again got the limelight as he took on the beast as Super Sonic, leaving Tails in the second gear. (Not sure how to fit SA2 in here, so that's basically it.)

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?
[/b] Absolutely. I have had experience roleplaying here for a while and I think I'm ready to shift gears to a different character.
[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?
[/b]I thought it was time to give up Amy and start being Tails for once. Besides, taking the reins for Tails means I could have to be on here more, so I won't have to keep leaving the site for various reasons. Plus, I think other people should get a shot at Amy.
[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character
you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?

[/b]I understand to the fullest degree.

[b]Try to get in character:

[/b]Miles Prower was working on fixing the latest Tornado model, as it was time for its repairs to be done. "Let's see... This goes here... OK, then this goes here.... And then we connect this wire to that one." He connected two wires together to start the propeller, which flawlessly worked. "OK, looks like the propeller's good now! Great! Now I can get started on the ailerons!" He said ecstatically, and with that he was onto the ailerons.

Tails had many adventures in his machines, especially both Tornado models. In the tornado 1, he took on Eggman's badniks in a particularly tense sky chase, twice. When the tornado 1 was shot down during the second chase, Tails found it necessary to switch to his newer model, which runs a whole lot faster. Now Tails was on the Tornado 3, which was just underway for being built. But until then, he enjoyed keeping his Tornado 2 up to date. "Hmm... The ailerons look like they could use some sprucing up." He said as he took apart the ailerons and connected wires inside them. Soon, he was at the home stretch for them, and as he connected them back onto the plane, he started connecting wires from the body to the tail, particularly where the ailerons were connected. "If I remember correctly, this wire connects here." His idea was struck down when a spark came from them and covered his face with ash. "Well, looks like I was wrong. Oh well, there's still more possibilities to test." He chuckled and went back to his repairs.

Last edited by Jeff the Hedgefox on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed comic history.)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 am

@ Jeff

The same goes for you as goes for clash, please write your own history please, if you want both comic and game elements in your history then try blending into one seemless whole.

@ Deanthewolf

You have 4/4 admin votes, Eggman is yours

@ Quietlight

You have 4/4 admin votes. However we all agree the super speed should be removed from knuckles profile. He's fast for a strenght character but he was no super speed.

@ KK-Afterburn

Your profile for coconuts is still under review, one admin has yet to give their vote, thank you for your patience.

@ Sparknish

Your profile for Emerl is under review, thank you for your patience
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:34 am

Username:Clash The Hedgehog

Age (OOC):16

Character Wishing to Claim:E-102, Gamma The Robot

Age (IC):Time Of Creation Unkown

Likes:To liberate the rest of the E-100 series. Preventing Eggman's malicious plans.

Dislikes:Seeing others in despair.

Powers:Superb shooting ability. Built in hover-carrier system to avoid water. Booster jets to extend flight.

Weaknesses:Slow, and clunky. Has great difficulty moving around. Makes loud noise. Sneaking is not a liable option for Gamma.

Personality:He seems to be far and distant from tasks at hand, seeming like he has no control over what he does. He is actually very kind and noble. He puts himself in harms way to do what he thinks is right. He has emotions that can run deeper than even some of the best Sonic characters. He has a curious nature, and will commonly wander into wrong areas.

History:Gamma was created at Eggman's base at the Mystic Ruins. When awoken, he was told to fight E-101 "Beta" to see who would become part of the Egg Carrier crew. Upon victory, Eggman exclaims how he, "Never doubted for a second" about Gamma's superiority. On board, Eggman has made three more E-100s that have a strikingli similar look to them like Gamma. Eggman tells the four E-100s to look for a, "Tailed Frog". After finding the frog at Emerald Coast, Gamma returns to Eggman and is praised for his success. Eggman scolds the other E-100s and warp them to exile. The E-100s begin shuddering, seemingly in pain, as they are being teleported. E-103, "Delta", turns and looks at Gamma for a split second before he is teleported to Windy Valley. Gamma is now sent to get a bird from Amy Rose. Eggman, showing he has no care for Amy in his directions, irritates Gamma more. Gamma pauses before replying to Eggman, possibly considering refusal. Looking for the room, Gamma wanders into the wrong door. He see Beta Being ripped apart and having new parts welded onto him. Gamma leaves the room, speechles, and continues his mission. He goes to the cell block and sternly says to Amy, "Give me the bird." She immediatly goes defensive and yells and shouts at Gamma. Gamma, however, was not in the mode to tolerate this. And once again he snaps, "Just give me the bird!" Amy seems to be on the verge of tears, and Gamma seems sympathetic to her. She then asks Gamma to let her go. After much hesitation, Gamma falls through, and releases Amy from the cell. Before having any time to think about his defiance, Gamma is called up to the deck to dispose of Sonic and Tails. This scene will change depending on who you play as, but Amy will intercept and claim Gamma is kind-hearted in any play-through when the battle is finished. Gamma then discards any knowledge of Eggman as his master, and goes to release the animals from his fellow E-100s. He defeated Delta in Windy Valley, Epsilon in Red Mountain, and Zeta on the Egg Carrier. He goes to the top deck and is cut off by Beta. The fight is long and grueling, yet Gamma emerges victor. He stays and takes one last attack from Beta to ensure the animal in him is freed as well. In the end, Gamma's bird is present at the final battle to show he is still there in spirit.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character? I think I am. He was my favorite character when I was little, because what kid didn't like robots? Sonic Adventure was also my first game, and I went out for Halloween as Gamma three times in a row, always imitating him every time. I think I still have it in me.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? Gamma has such a long history to me, you honestly would make my childhood dreams come true by letting me have this.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes? I understand.

Try to get in character:Deep in the mysterious jungles of the Mystic Ruins, north of the Aztec Temple, was the hidden Final Egg base. Within it, a mysterious robot was about to awake. The first thing its eye cameras saw was the close up face of a egg-shaped man with a long brown moustache and glasses.
"Ah! All systems, full power!" said the man with a smug expression. The robot's scanners detected more movement in the room. It swivelled its head to the left; there was a blue red-eyed robot floating in a glass capsule; the robot turned it's head to the right; there was another capsule, containing a spiky silver robot.
"Look at me!" demanded the voice of the bald man. The robot's head swivelled to face the human who had backed away.
"I am your brilliant creator, Dr. Eggman" said the man "You are the second model of my E-100 Robots, E-102, Codename: Gamma!". He pointed his gloved hand at the robot's side, where the numbers '102' were.
"Gamma…" droned the robot.
E-102 Gamma was quite tall and had a square shaped torso. He had a short head with a yellow brim and green eyes. He had rectangular shoulderblades, which were attached to long arms; one had a large black hand and the other had a laser gun. He had long backward legs and black feet that made him look like half a chicken. He was coloured red and had a white strip down his chest. Gamma stepped out of the construction chamber and looked around for Dr. Eggman. He spotted his creator standing in a small corner, beside a metal door.
Gamma slowly and uneasily trudged over to Eggman, making large thuds with his iron feet. Eggman grinned and pushed a button, opening the door. "This is the training course, Gamma" explained Eggman "Your big brother, E-101 Beta is in there practicing, go and meet him". Gamma looked towards the open door. He slowly moved towards it and disappeared through it.
"You'll do fine Gamma" said Eggman.
Gamma found himself in a series of small rooms, where targets on poles popped up. They represented red echidna and orange fox dolls. "Gamma, to complete the task, locate the Sonic Doll and destroy it" said Eggman over a speaker from somewhere unknown "To destroy the targets, use your tag laser and laser cannon". Gamma took in the information. A circular object fired out a laser that targeted the targets. Gamma then fired a fiery blast at the targets and destroyed them. Gamma then entered a larger room with a metal grid on the wall, where a badly made doll similar to Sonic the Hedgehog. Gamma targeted the doll and fired bullets at it. The doll fell apart. The training course was over.
"Mission completed!" declared Gamma, throwing his gunned arm up into the air triumphantly. 

[/b]
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Username:

Yoko Orshiro The Fox

Age (OOC):

Shadow (Robotnik) The Hedgehog

Age (IC):
Over 50
Years old, Physical age 16,17

-Gerald Robotnik            

-Amy Rose                                                                                                          

-Rouge                                                                                                       

-Omega                                                                                      

-Sonic (to some degree)                                                                                                  

–Chaos Emeralds                                                                                                                      

-Keeping his promise to Maria                                                                                         

–Sleeping                                                                                                                                 

-Fruit

Dislikes:
-
Being called Faker

-Being misjudged

-Being Confused

-Black Doom

-Eggman

-Mephlies

-Humanity (Sometimes)

-Shadow Androids

Powers:
Shadow has a variety of Ability’s one he is most Famous for is his Chaos Powers:

-Chaos Control; Shadow uses this Ability to Warp time and Space. This power can really only be used when a Chaos Emerald is in close range or on his person. This Allows to stop or slow down time temporarily

-Chaos Spear; This power is used to stun or damage enemy using a bolt of Chaos Energy

-Chaos Blast; A shock wave of Energy that decimates Enemy within a 20 yard radius

-Super Shadow; A transformation That Grants the user an unimaginable source of energy and power. It requires all seven Chaos Emeralds, or the Master Emerald

Shadow has special combat skills both Firearms Weapons or hand to hand, Excellent Driving skills, Super strength, High Physical durability, And Immortality.

Weaknesses:
-
Shadow’s inhibitor rings give him energy, if these are lost or taken away he has a hard time fighting his enemies.

-Shadow has a soft spot for robots and doesn’t like destroying them and rather trys to convince them to be good rather than evil.

Personality:

Shadow doesn’t like to show his emotions on on the outside hint the blank expression most of the time. The only emotion he shows is his anger or confusion or mostly if he’s around Sonic his irritation. He distance himself from people, and he likes to be alone. He doesn’t really care much for company. He usually ignores Any kindness or sympathy towards him.

Shadow is pretty much serious all of the time, and has made numerous threatening speeches to the people around him. Shadow is arrogant and self-absorbed, Insulting his opponents skills and always referring to himself as “The Ultimate Life form’’

He is the most violent character, He does whatever he wants to get what he wants, though can easily be manipulated when his memory is foggy. He’s mostly known as the Anti-Hero, He will do anything to keep Marias Promise, and with that Said he will kill anything that stands in his way of that.

Though Shadow is not an empty shell as he makes himself out to be, He always makes Sonic out to be his rival but in the time of need Shadow always has his back, or is always helping his friends in some way. Shadow shows a compassion for robots and always seems to be helping Rouge. Amy was the only one that convinced him that Maria wish was not revenge but to protect the planet. Shadow does have some kind of emotions but weather he wants to show it or not his up to him.

History:

Gerald Robotnik was a great scientist and for many years stressing to create ‘The Ultimate Life form’, He did this to create a way to extend life and create immortality on account of his granddaughter Maria’s disease that was slowly killing her.

After his Failed Attempts Black Doom Came to him and Made him a Deal. He told him to bring him the seven Chaos Emeralds and he would help him create ‘The Ultimate Life form.’ Gerald Agreed to the deal, and in turn he received Black Doom’s DNA. Gerald mixed the DNA he had obtained With Black Doom’s

From that point, Shadow grew from DNA inside of a test-tube to a full sized hedgehog. When he is released from his watery imprisonment inside the capsule, Shadow meets Gerald and Maria. He doesn’t understand much of what’s going on until Gerald Explains to him who he is and why he was created.

During that time, Shadow was being tested and started to learn about his capability. When Gerald was busy working on his other projects he spent most of his time with Maria reading books, and daydreaming about visiting earth. Gerald had told him about Maria’s illness, he felt the need to protect her or make sure she was safe even if she got the slightest cold.

As a few years passed Shadow began to wonder why he was created what his true purpose was. ‘Maybe if I go down there to the planet ill know my true purpose.’ Where his words to Maria, as they stared down at the blue planet from the large glass window.

Soon Shadows peace and serenity had come to an end. GUN forces invaded the Ark and were order to terminate Project Shadow, other projects and the people on board the Ark, as apposed to him being a threat to humanity.

Shadow was not going to let Maria be hurt, Shadow took a hold of Maria’s hand and raced down the halls, as the GUN soldiers were not to far behind him. Maria pushed Shadow into the escape pod; He pleaded and begged for her two let him out, as she started to type in the codes for his departure.

‘Shadow promise me to make the people on the planet happy..’ She told him just before the GUN soldiers burst through the door aiming for her. She glared at the soldier and continued typing in the code. She turned back and smiled at Shadow saying ‘Sayonara Shadow the Hedgehog.’ The Gun Soldier pulled the trigger and Maria used the last of her breathe to send Shadow to earth.

After that he fell into a suspended animation and was taken by GUN soldiers deep within the base to be sealed and locked away forever. So they thought.

(I used events of the Games ‘Shadow the Hedgehog’ and ‘Sonic Adventure 2’ and a bit of my own ideas into it ^^)

Yes I believe so. Shadow is mostly the reason I’m in this fandom. I know his story by heart front to back, I can understand this character in a way I think most people cant. And in my opinion Shadow isn’t a gun crazy gothic emo, as some of the fan base portrays him out to be, his character is so much bigger than that, and I think bigger than anything we might know of the sonic series, but only time will tell for that. Main point being I’m fit to control this character because I believe I’m creative enough to stay in character and come with exciting and fun ideas for others to play along with.

My reasoning I explained above, I’m very confident in the things I do, otherwise I wouldn’t have posted this.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Of course, I understand completely.

Try to get in character:

Ear patient breathes, slow and steady, from the cold chill in the air. The ebony hedgehog raised his head and opened his ruby eyes, to look up at the peaceful night sky. The Stars, filled him with so much depression to even look up, yet they were enchanting and beautiful all at the same time. The irresistible glimmers in the night sky, filled his heart with strange melancholy; no longer being able to look at them he shifted his head to the ground and closed his eyes again, breathing out heavily and folded his arms, getting quite impatient now.

He had been waiting for what almost seemed to be an agonizing long hour, standing out in the cold, which was starting to get to him. He huffed out a breath ‘If that bat doesn’t hurry up,’ He thought, ‘‘She’s not going to see that gem.’

“Hey handsom, were you waiting long?’’ A familiar voice caused him to turn around unfolding his arms, making a slight glare towards the female bat, who went by the name of Rouge. “I think I’ll take that as a yes.’’ She said with a small smirk.

He looked at her very unamused then turned his head walking down the pathway from where they stood. She hovered around him using her wings to keep her a float from the ground. “So, what’s the plan this time?’’ She asked him, looking serious now.

“Simple, your going to go in ahead of me and retrieve the chaos emerald from the containment area inside the base, while your doing that I’m going to set a charge for fifteen minutes and we rondevu up here before then.’’ He replide, looking ahead of him, never swerving from his gaze.

“Charge?’’ Rouge looked at him puzzled, “You’re going to blow up the place? But Doctor Eggman is still inside there?’’ Rouge scowled at him.

“I didn’t say I was going to leave him in there did I?’’ Shadow smirked a bit. “Better get moving.’’ He told her and started down the hill towards the base, the flames from his shoes leaving a blackened trail behind him in the grass. Rouge followed quickly behind trying to match his pace, her wings flapping almost rapidly. They traveled through the forest, of the jungle the base was hidden in, and Shadow literally punched his way through the entrance, causing some ‘dummy bots’ of Eggman’s to Explode from the cause of impact.

Rouge and Shadow parted their separate ways upon entering, He started to quicken his pace running down the hallways of the base running his hands against the walls leaving small, but very destructible explosive devices, made by GUN. He narrowed his eyes seeing two more of the ‘dummy bots’ in the hallways and smashed through them, causing to explode. “He must think he’s secure for a while, no wonder he put these bots on defenses.’’ Shadow thought to himself, as he sped round the halls.

He skid to a stop, his feet planting on the ground, and looked up and down the door. With one throw with his hands, yellow spears of chaos energy sliced through the door, causing it to malfunction and slid open. He smirked a bit walking through the door and entering the computer room, where the lights turned on automatically, showing all the gadgets that lay about the room. Some from previous battles, others that have been worked on, and some bots lie on the floor sparking and twitching as if they were just destroyed out of anger.

Shadow chuckled at the sight ‘Doesn’t he get tired of this?’ He wonder, making his way over to the main computer, were he then began to type in codes he knew Eggman had used and began looking through all the files of blueprints and latest schemes he had been conjuring up, for about a month now. Shadow pulled out a small SD card, from his ‘quill pocket’ and hooked it up to the rusty machine, and began copying the files onto there for GUNs usage. Maybe then Commander Tower might leave him alone for a while.

While the files where being copied he ran around the room, setting the charges anywhere his fingers might happen to land. His Blur became still now, as his form rested its proper shape, and pulled the SD card from the computer. He then ran out of the room and continued his rounds around the lower areas of the base, and finished triumphantly. He smirked a bit at his own pride and lifted his wrist close to his muzzle. “Agent Rouge..’’

He waited for a reply. “You don’t need to call me Agent, Shadow.’’ She told him through the communicator, “Did you retrieve the chaos Emeralds from the containment bay?’’  he asked ignoring her last comment and interrupting halfway into it. He gained a little huff from her.

“Yes I got your dumb Chaos Emerald!’’ She replide in an annoyed tone, “Great, you have a about ten minutes left before this place blows. Meet at –“

“Shadow I don’t think Eggman is here.’’ Rouge interrupted this time, causing him to stop.

“What do you mean?’’ He looked at the communicator on his wrist as if it were itself looking at him.

“Well haven’t you noticed?’’  She asked, as if he was dumb, “The whole base is practically in pieces. I think he abandoned this place before we got here, and he just left in a rush when GUN pin pointed his signal. Or maybe one of the robots malfunctioned, attacked, and he ran as fast as possible.’’

As she explained this to him, he looked around him and noticed the room behind him. He leaned back seeing it mostly destroyed, the lights sparking and service robot running into a wall. “No…I didn’t.’’ He finally answered, she suddenly got the feeling he was lost in his excitement, it had been months sense GUN spotted a chaos emerald without Sonic getting to it first. It filled his pride level to about a hundred and two, if he knew or found something sonic didn’t. “Shadow?’’ She asked, when he didn’t speak form a while.

“Seven Minutes Rouge.’’  He clicked off his communicator, with his fore finger and his thumb, before putting his hands at his sides. He started to walk down the hallway, looking around the place, now paying attention to the destruction that accrued there. “Hmph, looks like he bailed….but why?’’ He stopped and realized the charges he placed on the walls. “Whatever, I don’t have time for that.’’ He shrugged to himself, and headed for the exit activating the rockets on his shoes.

He turned corner, into the vast jungle that surrounded the base and up onto the hill where he meet Rouge, “Don’t stop, keep Flying’’ He yelled at her as he was running. Worried she did as he said, flying ahead of him. He quickly caught up to her running alongside her, “Did you retrieve the chaos Emerald?’’ He yelled over the wind. In reply she pulled out the green gem, and held it out for him. It was familiar to him, even the touch. He gave a slight smirk as he clutched it tightly in one and took her wrist in the other. “Chaos Control!!” He yelled. They stood firmly on the ground looking below them at the base. He chuckled turning his attention to the Chaos Emerald in his hands, feeling better that he found one. “Lets go before it blows.’’ He stated starting to walk towards the city.

Rouge looked at him with a smirk and followed. “Some ones happy.’’ She muttered. They heard a loud echoing explosion behind them, shaking the earth below their feet. Birds flew over head of them squawking loudly into the night. The two did not turn their heads to look, only ahead of them as they made their way to Westoplies.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Username: DeuxExDimensia

Age (OOC): 16

Miles "Tails" Prower the Fox

Age (IC): 11

Mechanics, Mint Candy, His friends (KIND OF A GIVEN), Inventing new things, Going on adventures, Helping those who need it

Dislikes:
Ghosts, Having his inventions made fun of, Being ignored, Being left out

Powers and Abilities:

Flight: Tails' two tails can allow him to fly if he twirls them around. When in flight, Tails can move freely around in the air. He can also reach very high speeds when flying, as fast as Sonic even.

Twin Tails:
-His two tails are very strong, allowing him to carry at least one or two more people in flight.

-They are also prehensile.

-He can also use his tails to attack, namely the Tail Swipe.

Intelligence: Tails has proven himself to be extremely intelligence on multiple occasions. He possesses enough intelligence to easily program a computer, or perhaps one of Eggman's inventions.

Skill with Mechanics: Tails is an extremely capable inventor. He's built many different planes and inventions completely by himself. Tails can determine the functions and elements of a piece of machinery by just taking a good look at it. He's also been shown to be able to create Extreme Gear.
-In addition to this, Tails can also utilize the Spin Attack, Spin Jump and Spin Dash.

Swimming: Tails has been shown to be a very capable swimmer.

Weaknesses:
-Tails gets dizzy very easily.

-Tails, at his young age, seems to talk too much and this can cause him to accidently give away important information even if he did not mean to.

-Tails is extremely afraid of thunder and lightning, as well as ghosts.

-Tails will sometimes appear to lack self-confidence.

Personality:
Tails is a kind, good-natured kid with an optimistic attitude. He is always willing to help out others when they need it.
He admires Sonic and aspires to be like him. Though he broke away from completely depending on Sonic, he still looks to him in moments of weakness.
When there's trouble, Tails has shown that he can be brave and step up if need be.
Being very smart, he has a tendency to talk using vocabulary that his friends have a hard time understanding, techno-babble if you will. Despite this, he can also be very naïve, but he still seems rather mature for his age.
Tails is a loyal, supportive friend and will do anything he can to help them out.
It angers him greatly to see his inventions made fun of.

History:
When Tails was very young, he was made fun of by the other animals for having two tails. Tails was a very shy, meek fox before he met Sonic.
However, before he ever met Sonic, he once stopped the Battle Kukku Army, an army of birds that invaded Cocoa Island.

After he met Sonic for the first time, he admired him greatly and followed him around on his adventures. He became friends with Sonic and helped him defeat Eggman multiple times, stopping him from his usual schemes. Hanging out with Sonic and fighting off Eggman became the norm for Tails as he grew older, and things started to get a little rocky when Sonic and Tails found out that Eggman was using an entity known as Chaos to try and destroy Station Square.

Tails followed Sonic around in their quest to stop Eggman from collecting the seven emeralds and destroying the city. At this time, he was still really dependent on Sonic but as their adventure progressed and Tails got separated from Sonic, he was forced to take action on his own. Eggman had shot a missle at Station Square that was going to blow it up. In order to save the city, Tails disarms the missle. Eggman decides to take on Tails, and though he is nervous at first, he beats Eggman's mech and gains some confidence in himself as he's met with cheers from the city people. After this, he became a little less dependent on Sonic, realizing he cannot rely on Sonic for everything.

His adventures with Sonic continued, he helped save Eggman from taking over the world multiple times. He helped exterminate the Black Arms, he raced in multiple Grand Prix with Extreme Gear. He's been on so many adventures with Sonic and their friends.

More recently, he's helped Sonic free aliens called Wisps from being sucked of their energy by Doctor Eggman. He created a translator on his Miles Electronic to help translate what they were saying, so that him and Sonic could figure out what was going on.
He helped Sonic stop Eggman from messing with time using the Time Eater.
And most recently, he traveled to the Lost Hex with Sonic, though finding it accidently. Here they freed many animals that Eggman had captured, met and fought with the Deadly Six, a group of Zeti who did not want to see them on their land and got turned into a cyborg-type robot kinda thing. He reprogrammed a machine that Eggman built to suck the energy out of the planet so that the energy would be returned to the planet as well.

Yeah. Sure. I mean, I'm writing this in the first place.
I've roleplayed Tails for a few years (Maybe 2 or 3.) and seeing a roleplay forum where the position is finally open I've decided to take it for myself because I think that my years roleplaying as him has given me enough experience to do it well.

I may be young, but I have years of writing experience and a few years of roleplaying experience as well. I think that my vocabulary and skill will allow me to write very nice posts for the adorable fox.

Did I mention that Tails is my favorite Sonic character in general? He's always been my favorite, ever since I was little. If there's anyone who knows Tails really well, it's probably me. Besides, taking control of a major canon character could be fun.
I have roleplay experience specifically roleplaying as him too, so I'm rather used to roleplaying as him.

Yes, of course. I agreed before and "NO HE'S MINE" doesn't seem like an acceptable answer.

Not like I was going to write that I just-

Try to get in character:

Pitter-patter, pat, pat, pat...
Rain plopped on the roof of Tails' workshop in the Mystic Ruins, a storm was predicted to hit around this time so it wasn't too big of a surprise. It was rather late, and Tails was getting ready for bed. He slipped into bed, curling up in his fluffy tails. He lay there wondering what new things would await him the very next day. Perhaps he could touch up on the Tornado, or create a new add-on for the Miles Electronic. Maybe he could even invent something new!
This was no time to get excited though, he needed to get his sleep so he wouldn't be tired in the morning.

The small fox slowly drifted off to sleep, eventually it seemed his sleep was sound. It wouldn't have lasted very long anyhow.

BOOM! CRACK!

Tails immediately awakened at the frightening sound and clung to his bed post, his twin tails fluffed up in horror. "Th-th-th-they didn't say th-there would b-b-be any thunder or l-lightning!!!" Tails screamed, letting out a loud yelp at the crackle of more thunder. "It w-w-was just s-supposed to b-b-be a rainstorm!!"
I guess it wasn't too big of a surprise that a storm brought thunder and lightning along, Tails had probably suppressed thoughts about possible thunder or lightning to reduce his own anxiety about it. Now that he can hear the thunder, however, there was no way he was getting to sleep.

The fox slowly slid to the ground and got up, taking his pajama cap off and stuffing it away. He yawned, jumping and letting out another "Waahh!" at the sound of more thunder as he walked into his workshop. He spotted his Miles Electronic and started it up, groggily staring at the screen, barely able to keep his eyes open until he heard the sound of thunder yet again. He would probably fall asleep working on adding something possibly new to his beloved invention, but he thought it would be worth it in the end. Tails got to work, yawning and with the occasional jump at the thunder.

Maybe he should invest in some earplugs.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:34 am

You know what, I think I'll stick to my own characters. Deux's app can override mine, I don't care.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Lady-Tragedy for Tikal
.:ACCEPTED:. (4/4 Votes)
Notes: -

KK-Afterbrun for Coconuts

Deanthewolf fo Eggman
Notes: You were accepted BUT under the condition that you do keep active with Eggman

Clash The Hedgehog for Scourge the Hedgehog
.:DENEID:.(0/4 Votes)
Notes: You went wrong on multiple facts in the things that you did type and copy pasted the entire history. Under these conditions non voted yes. Advice for next time is to triple check things and write down the history yourself.

Sparknish for Emerl
.:ACCEPTED.....BUT:. (3/4 Votes)
Notes: While you have the votes needed to obtain the characters we would like to see you re-do the sample RP without the quotes. Do that and he is all yours to play

Clash The Hedgehog for E-102 Gamma

Cleverfox101 for Shadow
Notes: The Chaos emerald will be taken off his possession so Shadow will not have it anymore. That and the inhibitor ring does the opposite, it limits his power rather than gives him, fix that and he is yours.

DeuxExDimensia for Tails
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 am

I heard a certain purple kitty cat was open. 8D

Username:
SolFox

Age (OOC):

Blaze the Cat

Age (IC):

• While she does like having friends she prefers to be left alone a lot of the time. 
  • She likes to do things by herself without the help of others.
  • She's very adamant about protecting the Sol Emeralds. Even going to other dimensions to do so (Even though she was summoned. She'd do it willingly and you know it.).

• She's good friends with Sonic The Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Cream the Rabbit, and Marine the Raccoon.

Dislikes:

• HEIGHTS
  • Eggman
  • Eggman Nega
  • Anyone who looks at the Sol Emeralds in a funny way.
  • Being teased about her powers.
  • Being called "Highness".
  • Captain Whisker and his crew.
  • Any who threatens her kingdom.
  • Relying on others.

Powers:

• Pyrokinesis.
  • While not as fast as Sonic she can run at incredibly high speeds as well.
  • Burning Blaze: Gained from harnessing the energy of the Sol Emeralds.
  • She has an innate ability to sense Sol energy. Helping her to find the Sol emeralds with little effort.
  • She has extremely fast reflexes and is very acrobatic.
  • She has skills in hand to hand combat.
  • Levitation.

Weaknesses:

• She is deathly afraid of heights otherwise known as Acrophobia. (Never confirmed by her..but come on you can tell. >_>)
  • She has an incredibly short fuse, which often leads her to make bad decisions, or shout harsh remarks. (Like what she said to Marine in SRA)

• She finds it hard to judge others fairly and tends to see them as weaker or of less worth then herself. As she did to Sonic when she first met him.
  • She can easily be mean to someone that really didn't deserve the harshness. She's very blunt.

Personality:
Elegant, that would be a word to describe the face she puts on. She talks in a very formal ladylike tone and is calm and level-headed most of the time. She's anti-social, a bit shy and withdrawn, which causes the suspicion and meanness towards people she doesn't know. Heck if you even look at the Sol emeralds weird you gain some suspicion points. She can be brutally honest and blunt causing some distress from others. (Like Marine.) Despite this fact being brought up as a princess she has incredible manners and can be very polite. Oh and don't forget about the hotheadedness. She may seem calm all the time, but Blaze can explode at the drop of a pin. (Dat temper.)

History:
Blaze was born to the royal family of the Sol dimension and as such that makes her the princess of it. This status makes it so others call her "your highness" the bad part is...SHE HATES IT, but anyway..back to history. She ended up being selected to guard the Sol dimension's precious gemstones the "Sol Emeralds" at a young age. This job ended up making her isolate herself from everyone and this is what eventually grew into the "don't rely on anyone" and the 'don't trust anyone" ideas she had planted into her head. 

Fast forward a few years and Eggman manages to steal the Sol Emeralds and bring them back to his own dimension. Naturally with Blaze's sense of duty she follows him (Though it's mostly the Sol Emeralds that drag her there. How else was she gonna get there though?), ending up in Sonic's world. She quickly charges off to get the Sol emeralds back and defeat Eggman. She ends up running into Cream the Rabbit after reclaiming the first Emerald from Eggman. Cream quickly brings her to her house and lets her come in. Surprised and a little confused by how nice Cream is being Blaze goes along with it. Eventually Blaze decides to let Cream come with her to act as her guide in Sonic's world. They then head off to get the other 6 emeralds. Along the way Blaze ends up meeting a few of Sonic's friends. Knuckles; who she ends up fighting with and Amy who almost fights her (because she thinks Blaze wants Sonic) but ends up helping them. Once Blaze goes to retrieve the final emerald she runs into Sonic. During this encounter she becomes enraged and attacks him. After the battle she reclaims the emerald and apologizes to Sonic for her rash behavior. After this Blaze gets a letter from Eggman who tells her that he's kidnapped Cream. Because of the bond she slowly formed with Cream turning her from a guide to a friend...Blaze becomes enraged and heads off to defeat Eggman and save Cream. After doing so the two walk off. 
Later Blaze stands in a desert contemplating why she can't seem to use the energy of the Sol emeralds to go home. While she does this Eggman and Eggman Nega show up and attack her. She is easily defeated and they drain the energy of the Sol emeralds, but suddenly! Sonic shows up. He explains to Blaze that the true power of the Chaos and Sol emeralds comes from friendship. After hearing this fact Blaze opens herself up to this idea and becomes able to use the Sol Emeralds positive energy. With this she becomes Burning Blaze and helps Super Sonic defeat the Eggmen. After the battle the two have a heartfelt goodbye and promise to see each other again before being sucked back into their home dimensions.

06 NEVER HAPPENED GO READ A WIKI ARTICLE IF YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT. Not like she did much anyway. Just was Silver's buddy and ended up sealing Iblis in herself.

Back to real games. 8D 
A while later Blaze ends up running into Sonic when she is protecting the kingdoms jeweled scepter from Captain Whisker and his crew. The two end up teaming up to get the jeweled scepter back from the crew. Using various ships that Tails builds to do so. They collect the Chaos Emeralds and Sol emeralds on the side. The group ends up visiting various islands including Sky Babylon where Blaze's fear of heights is really shown. During these events Blaze slowly develops a Sonic-Tails type relationship with Marine the Raccoon despite how mean she is initially. Eventually they get the scepter back only to have it taken by the Eggmen. Blaze and Sonic once again team up and use the emeralds power to defeat the two. Sonic and Tails end up leaving in a cross dimensional ship Tails builds and Sonic and Blaze share another handshake before they leave. 

From then on Blaze has only really done small parts. Like visiting Eggmans theme park in Colours and being at Sonic's birthday party in Generations. 

Yes. Dat rp experience and activeness.

Well, I've been told my personality is really similar to Blaze's minus the formalness of course. I've also got quite a few years of rp experience and i'm quite active. At least in the cbox.

SIR YES SIR!

Try to get in character:
Blaze searched the area she normally kept the Sol Emeralds frantically. "Where are they?" She stood up straight and tried to scan the area. "No sign of them." She stared straight down and her ears dropped. Suddenly they perked up. "That man...he must have took them!"  Suddenly she was engulfed in a flash of light. "Sol emerald energy!" Summoned through the dimensional rift by the stolen Sol emeralds Blaze arrives in Mobius. She stands after being dumped off and walks to the edge of a nearby cliff. she blinks slowly and stares at the horizon of Sonic's home world. "Where exactly am I..? ...I can feel some kind of disturbance..something bad is happening." She stared up at the sky. "This isn't my home." She turned and noticed the casino-like area in the distance. "I sense Sol energy..one of the emeralds must be there." She starts to run towards the casino. "I need to reclaim them from that man and return home before something horrible happens. Hopefully I can find them all just as quickly as this one." And with that remark she entered the casino area and started her journey through Sonic's world.

(Those b /b things and the giant spaces don't appear in the typing box...so I can't really get rid of them..)

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Thought i might give it a try.

Username:
Cyril wer Kaldra

Age (OOC):
twenty-two

Iblis the Firegod

Age (IC):

Mephiles the Dark
Fire
Destruction
Chaos [not the creature.]

Dislikes:
    Silver
    Blaze
    Sonic
    Shadow
 Being sealed
Water
Powers:

Pyrokinesis
        Fire breath
        Magma ball launching
        Heat resistance
Creating a firetornado
golems
Worms
    Immortality
    Shapeshifting
    Resurrection
    Immense super strength

Weaknesses:
His currently known weakness is the third eye in the middle of his forehead. When struck i twill cause him to reel back in great pain.
Though, considering his appearance and element it can be safe to assume he is also weak against water.

Personality:
Mindless,firey,destructive. Many words can be used to describe this being of pure fire. Created many years ago in a failed experiment to harness the powers of the god Solaris,Iblis has come into being as a result of being split from Mephiles

History:
Originally the power and strength of the being Solaris,Iblis was split from the being along with Mephiles the Dark during what was known as the Solaris project. During this project a spatial meltdown caused the being Solaris the become unstable and split into its raw power,namely Iblis and its cunning mind, namely Mephiles.
Iblis was originally sealed inside Princess Elise by her father, the Duke of Soleanna, who, before dying of his wounds caused by the accident, told her to become strong and to not cry no matter what happens (as her tears would release Iblis). However, Iblis was inadvertently released by the "Iblis Trigger" with the death of Elise ten years later, though nobody in the world knew precisely what the Iblis Trigger was

Yes, i personally think i am fit to control this character. I believe to be so as similar with Chaos i am in my element when dealing with chaos and destruction. That being said. Even though i believe i am fit to control this character i can’t decide wether or not i actually am. That falls to the admins.

I believe i should be in control of Iblis because i am reasonably good at dealing with characters who tend to be destructive.

Yes, i fully understand and i fully agree to it.

Try to get in character:

Fire. Fire and screams everywhere. As the research station burned and people screamed in fear, A firey being emerged from the rubble,looking around in confusion at what happened. As it looked around it was spotted by various researchers who were up to that point running around in an attempt to secure all the research data. The firey being glared at the researchers and roared,letting out a burning stream of lava at the stunned researchers. As five of the researchers who were standing too close were hit by the lava and burned alive,screaming the being turned around,rearing its head into the air and letting out a massive roar that shook the facility on its foundations.
Iblis looked around,his eyes falling onto a little girls whose screams attracted his attention.
A roar and a swipe of its massive claws later the girl is thrown against a pillar where she slumps down,knocked out. The being roars again,slowly making its way over to the girl,raising its claws to finish her off as the rest of the facility collapses ,hiding the girl and the creature from sight.

[/b]

Last edited by Cyril Wer Kaldra on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by plutokrasi Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 am

(So I know the character I'm about to app isn't the most well loved character in the world, but here goes nothing!)
Username:
plutokrasi

Age (OOC):

Christopher "Chris" Thorndyke

Age (IC):
18/12 (Temporal rifts are tricky. Mentally, he's 18, and sometimes physically too, but he usually has the body of a 12-year old.)

Being surrounded by his friends. In particular, Sonic the Hedgehog, but as long as he's with anybody he considers a friend it's all good.

Mechanical tinkering. He does this a lot in his spare time when he's bored or when something exciting isn't going on. Sort of like how Sonic runs when Eggman isn't there to annoy him.

His mansion staff. Sine they mostly cared for him as a child, he has a pretty solid bond with his maid Ella and butler Tanaka, effectively being his surrogate parents.

His undying love for Sonic. 

Dislikes:
Being alone. Chris hates this above all else. In particular, being cut off from Sonic takes a toll on him, but isolating him is a good way in general of torturing him.

Dr. Eggman. Chris absolutely can't stand seeing Eggman get his way. He'll do anything in his power to prevent it from happening. That goes for any of Eggman's lackeys as well.

Being rejected/neglected. Pretty self explanatory. Nobody really likes this, do they?

Powers:
Super Inventive skills. Chris is a capable inventor thanks to experience gained with his grandfather Chuck. He can rival the skill of Tails or Eggman with his gadgets, but he has yet to be seen creating a large mech of any sort.

Speaking of gadgets, he can occasionally be armed with a laser gun as a weapon.

Martial arts. Chris trained with Tanaka in order to defend himself and his friends against any evil-doers. He's quite proficient, though the effect is toned down when he's in his pubescent form.

In school, he played baseball with the other kids, and seemed fairly decent enough. At least he's better at it than Eggman would appear to be.

Weaknesses:
Chris' emotions can impair his judgement and ability to think at times.

He's not very capable when not equipped with gadgets or his martial arts training.

He's pretty vulnerable on the inside too. Tread lightly.

Also he can't drive a car.

Personality:
Chris is a friendly character. Somewhat inward due to some emotional scars left on him in childhood. At times, he may act a little haughty or selfish, but his heart is in the right place, and he puts his friends above anything else. As mentioned above, he's some what of a smart-guy, rivaling Tails and Eggman, but he's significantly more emotional than either of them and has problems making rational decisions. In a pinch, he might act unexpectedly to end a conflict or turn the tides in Sonic's favor if the outlook is grim enough. He's also rather stubborn, so don't expect to get your way with him so easily, unless you crack him from the inside out. The person he feels the closest with is Sonic, as previously mentioned.

History:
Chris was born into the wealthy Thorndyke family to Linsey and Nelson Thorndyke. However, despite this abundance of wealth and fortune, Chris was a relatively unhappy child. His mother Linsey was a movie star, and his father Nelson was the CEO of Starship Software, so neither of them could be home to care for their son at all. Even more, the only time they did spend together was to be showered with toys and gifts before next their work would call them off again. As a result, Chris was lonely and felt abandoned, rejecting the gifts his parents surrounded him with. Instead, his grandfather Chuck, his housemaid Ella, and his butler Tanaka raised him. He made some friends in school, but it didn't seem to help much with his emotional issues and the problems with his home life. 

But then, Sonic came into his life. After rescuing the blue blur from nearly drowning in his own pool, Chris joined Sonic on various shenanigans, from feeding him cat food (sorry, Sonic!), to joining him on campaigns to stop Eggman, to even just dragging him along on an ocean cruise liner. Unfortunately, there would come a time where Chris would have to part ways from Sonic. He was in disbelief. Even Eggman confirmed it was true and that it ultimately had to happen. Right before Sonic was about to head home, he basically "stole" Sonic and ran away with him, not wanting it to be over.  In the end, he let Sonic go, because he realized it was selfish to keep him for himself.

That being said, 6 long years didn't change his out-look on the relationship with the blue blur and his friends. He was determined that one day they'd meet again, no matter what. So, leaving behind his human friends, his moderately comfortable life as a famous scientist, and even his adult body, he set out on a journey to chase after Sonic and the life he used to share with him, hoping to be reunited with his best friend. 

Yes, I do.

Well, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit it, but I probably like this character a lot more than most of you here do. As such, I've probably dissected and analyzed his character a number of times now. I also RPed him in a semi-serious group once before to a fairly positive reception.

I do understand.

Try to get in character:
On this quiet evening, pencils scratched and scribbled loudly. The Thorndyke heir was hard at work on his latest blueprint. It was hyper-efficient, maximizing the energy output he could get from a Chaos Drive. But there was a tense air about the boy. His scribbling seemed incredibly frustrated. After what seemed like an eternity he thrust the pencil down in frustration, letting out a big sigh. Nothing seemed to be wrong with the blueprint itself. Chris was just troubled because it was another long, boring night. He got up from his desk, shoving his chair back a little, and moved towards the window to open it. "The breeze feels nice tonight..." he mused, quietly. He held his head out the window for a good long while. Chris closed the window again and headed to sit outside and continue to get the breeze. It was nice weather outside and he couldn't concentrate on his work anyway, so a break might be nice.

Indeed he sat outside on the porch, enjoying the fresh evening breeze blowing through. The smell of the outside. The soothing chirping of the crickets. Not that long ago another sound would fill these nights for him. "One day..." he spoke, turning his head up towards the sky. "Someday, we'll all be together again. We'll keep stopping Dr. Eggman's plans, just the way we always did before." Hair gently blowing in the breeze, Chris reminisces about those times where he ran with Sonic, built mechanical things with Tails, shopped with Amy and Cream, and yelling at Eggman in his base. Anything else just seemed like a foggy nightmare for him to recall anymore. After about an hour or so of taking in the fresh air and reflecting on good times, the boy took one last deep breath in. "Okay, time to get back to work. I've gotta have something to show off to Tails!" And with that he ran back inside to continue working on his new blueprints overnight. After all, if one is gifted (or rather, cursed?) with a youthful body, one must take advantage of its perks, right...?
plutokrasi
plutokrasi
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm

SolFox for Blaze the Cat
.:ACCEPTED:. (3/3 Votes)

Cyril Wer Kaldra for Iblis the Firegod
.:DENEID:. (0/3 Votes)
Notes: While the history and RP section were great we did notice how a lot of other information was directly copied from the wiki, such as the personality (minus one sentence you added yourself). If you could at least make a personality for the character fully in your own words and you should be good to go.

plutokrasi for Christopher "Chris" Thorndyke
Notes: Never thought this character would get apped XD
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by UnbreakableBond Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Username:

UnbreakableBond

Age (OOC):

Ray the Flying Squirrel

Age (IC):

+Sonic - Ray was saved by Sonic back when he was imprisoned in Robotropolis, sine then Ray has always looked up to heros like Sonic, and the Freedom Fighters.

+Helping Others - Ray loves helping others however he can

+Mighty & the Chaotix - Ray never had a family, and if he did they were most likely roboticized. Mighty and the Chaotix have been raising him.

Dislikes:

-Eggman - Eggman is the only person Ray could never forgive for his actions.

Powers:

+Flight - Ray is a flying squirrel, so if he has enough height from a drop, he can fly for pretty long distances before landing.

+Combat - Though Ray is very small, against others of his size, he can handle himself well do to his knowledge of hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:

-Kindness - Though Ray is very kind to those he meets, that kindness is easy to take advantage of.

-Age - Ray is still a very young squirrel, and has yet to experence real battle. Ray is somewhat skilled against foes of his side, but add too many or make the foe too big, and Ray stands no chance. He is also a little immature when it comes to some situations, acting like a child. Ray is also very dependant on others, due to being raised by the Chaotix all of his life.

Personality:

Ray is a gentle and kind squirrel, who has been through much hardship. Ray wants nothing more than to help others with their problems so they don't have to feel the pain he felt. Ray may be small, but he has a big heart when it comes to standing up for his friends, and helping others however he can.

History:

Ray was very young when we was imprisoned by Eggman. He was very helpless, until he was saved by Sonic and Mighty during one of their raids, at this Time Ray and Mighty began to bond as brothers. Ray and Might worked with Sonic on many missions, until a stray laser shot by a Swatbot hit a power stone, sending Ray in the Zone convergance, only to be found years later by Fiona and Nic. Ray had a very emotional reunion with Mighty at this point. Much later as Ray got older he became a part of Team Chaotix with Vector, Espio, Charmy, and of course, Mighty. Ray considered the Choatix the family he never had, and bonded with Mighty, becoming his adopted brother and Matilda, Mighty's sister's, brother as well. Ray and the chaotix were stationed on Angel island when it was attacked by a pack of Wing Dingoes, who came to steal the Master Emerald, as the Chaotix were surrounded, Ray had an idea. He jumped on top of the Master Emerald, at this time the emerald flucuated in power, causing an aura around ray as he shouted "Now you face...Super Ray!" The Wing Dingoes were completely fooled by this charade, and retreated. After a while things finally calmed down, and currently Ray is traveling with his brother, Mighty, and the Chaotix, currently trying to find the traces of Knuckles kin who disappeared, due to Thrash.

I do.

Why should you in particular control this character,
and no-one else?

Ray has always had a special place in my heart, and I think I would be able to improve using him around other Sonic roleplayers.

I fully understand these terms, and will comply with any demands.

Try to get in character:

It was a sunny day on the floating island called, Angel Island. A young, golden squirrel lay on the alter staring up at the sky. Ray was on his own today, due to Knuckles and the other Chaotix doing some detective work. The squirrel hoped to his feet clearly bored of how quiet and peaceful it was, then he had an idea as he looked at the Master Emerald. "Heh, I will make sure no one is able to take Knuckle's Master Emerald, as a member of the Chaotix, I need to do my part." The squirrel jumps up on the Master Emerald, standing in a familiar pose, as he shouts "Now you face...Super Ray!" Of course this time the emerald didn't create the aura it did back then, the entire event was a stroke of luck, after all. "Not this time, huh?" Ray hops back down a little disappointed, thinking about how everyone he knew had special powers "Why is it, I don't have a cool super power? I could really be awesome with my brother's power, or Knuckles ability to climbs walls. All I can do is fly, but i'm gonna make the best of it, and do my part." The squirrel smiles at his new found determination, then he jumps up into a tree acting like a look out. "No evil shall get by, The Mighty Ray!" Suddenly, the squirrel hears talking nearby, and realizes that his brother, Mighty, and the others had returned. Almost as fast as lightning itself, Ray slid down the tree running off to meet them, eager to hear of the results on their surely, fascinating mission.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Cyril Wer Kaldra for Iblis

UnbreakableBond for Ray
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Username: Clash The Hedgehog

Age (OOC): 15

Character Wishing to Claim: Amy Rose the Hedgehog

Age (IC): 12

Likes: Being near Sonic, Chasing Sonic, Talking to Sonic, Raising Emerl, Boxersizing,

Dislikes: Being away from Sonic, Seeing Sonic hurt, Sonic with other girls, Dirty Dresses

Powers: Piko Piko Hammer (Is that technically a power? If pulling that huge hammer out of nowhere isn't a power, than I don't know what is.) and Speed

Weaknesses: She is willing to throw herself directly into harms way to get what she wants, commonly fighting in dangerous battles to protect Sonic. She can act rashly, and will act to quickly to think anything through.

Personality: Amy is a cheerful, happy, energetic girl. She is also very determined and refuses to give up regardless of how big the odds are. As noted, no matter how many times Sonic avoids her, she is still determined that they will both be married soon, and chases him to this day. She also has a sour side, and can become very cold and threatening when she is set off.

History:
Amy made her first appearance in Sonic CD, she first sees Sonic and runs after him childishly, with hearts floating above head. She is kidnapped by Metal Sonic shortly after and is not seen again until Sonic finally saves her. Upon rescuing Amy is convinced that she and Sonic are meant to be, and chases after him determined to make him love her. In Sonic Adventure, Amy is chasing Sonic through Station Square and eventually catches him at the entrance to Twinkle Park. A sign say 'Cute couples get in free' and Amy believes that she and Sonic are in a relationship, running in and claiming sonic is her boyfriend. She is captured by E-100 and taken to the Egg Carrier, only to be released by E-102 Gamma. She starts to leave but encounters Sonic and Gamma in an intense battle. She interviews and begs Sonic not to hurt Gamma. Sonic grudgingly accepts while Gamma flees. During Sonic Battle, Sonic dropped off Emerl at Amy's house for a short time. Amy thinks Emerl is a practice child from Sonic, and assumes he was training to be a father. She convinces Emerl that she and Sonic are his parents and Emerl from then on calls her mom and will occasionally call Sonic dad. In Sonic Heroes, Sonic has been missing for quite some time and is nowhere to be found. Amy says she'll help Big and Cream find Froggy and Chocola, but deep down she wants to find Sonic.

I do, I have a lot of experience role playing as a girl. (Dont ask.) And I have grown up on the games Amy starred in.

Honestly, I'm a huge Sonic fanboy. Not just the while franchise, but Sonic especially. All I have to do is take that passion, make it feminine, and gear it towards the character.

I understand.

Try to get in character:
Amy sat down in her room and sighed. It had been ages since she last saw Sonic... She fell back onto her bed and sighed, looking at he ceiling. There was a poster of Sonic, there was a circle drawn around his head in pink marker, along with little hearts around him. A speech bubble was drawn that said, 'Kiss me, Amy.' Amy stood and groaned, looking out the window. "Sonic... When will you sweep my off my feet like the dashing prince you ar-" She was cut off as the sound barrier broke and a steak of blue whizzed by on the street, leaving a gust of wind in it's wake. Amy's sad face stretched into a bubbly smile. "Sonic, my darling!" The blue hedgehog skidded to a halt and looked back. "A-Amy..?" Amy hopped out the window and broke into a sprint towards him, holding out her arms to take him in a hug. "Sonic my prince! I knew you would come back to see me!" Sonic gulped and got in his running position. "Sorry Amy! I gotta go!" He sped off and left Amy there. She pouted and glared in the direction he ran. "Sonic the Hedgehog! One of these days, you'll have to marry me!"
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

Clash The Hedgehog for Amy Rose
.:DENIED:. (0/3 Votes)
Notes: Likes are way too bland, focused far too much on Sonic, as well as the dislikes. Her character is far more than just revolving around Sonic all the time. You list things, but hardly go into any detail at all. Add more likes/dislikes or go into detail with the ones you already have.

History is from games and solely games. "hearts floating above her head" - Yeah no, that doesn't happen in actual RP. Nor does the "never seen again" part. The whole point of a character history is to get extra marks; imagining things and interpreting things for yourself. Make something up which matches her character!

Also, your "get into character" section made me cringe. Try not to be the stereotypical Amy player who makes her sole point of existance obsessing over Sonic. Yes she has a crush over him. That doesn't mean in every single instance she sees him she runs towards him and calls his name. Fix it, please.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Jet the Hawk

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:04 am

Username:
 Kiba

Jet the Hawk

Fortune, treasure, winning, being the fastest.

Dislikes:
 Losing, naggers, cheaters.

Powers:
Unrivaled acrobatic skills.
Extreme Gear mastery.
Piloting skills.
Thievery.
Bashōsen skills.
Manipulation over gravity, using the (green) Ark of the Cosmos.
Perfect manuvering over his personal Extreme Gear, Type-J.

Weaknesses:
Not knowing when to quit, Jet's extreme arrogance.

Personality:
Arrogant, cocky, greedy, self-centered, a poor sport.

History:
Jet was born as a descendant of the Babylon Rogues, a group of thieves. He took the role as leader once his father passed it down to him. As well as entrusting him with the key to Babylon Garden. He eventually found his way to two other Babylonians, named Wave and Storm. They continued their tradition and all the while, trying to find their home, Babylon Garden.    

Do you think you are fit to control this character?:
I suppose so, I've got a history in roleplaying. I've been doing so since I was nine years old after all. And more recently I've been training in paragaph style.

Jet is my favorite rival of Sonic. He's everything a rival should be in my opinion.
Works well off of their counterpart, Jet in design and character is totally unique
as well! Plus, Jet rivals Sonic's speed in a way that works without being natural
speed: Extreme Gear. Sonic and Jet's love for competition make this work well. Jet
also works well in comedy, something most people tell me I excel at when it comes
to my style.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character
you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes? 

Yes.

Try to get in character:
The evening sky was at peace. Letting small clouds roll by, the hawk was looking out
the window of a blimp. Staring out of it, from a large chair. Crossed legs, and a
determined look. Jet waited very impatiently. Tapping at the arms of the chair,
waving his foot back and forth. He wanted more then anything to show of his skills
once more. Proving that he's the best of the best. "One day, Sonic. We'll meet again
and we'll see who the fastest thing alive really is!"
(I'm sorry, no matter what I do. I can't get rid of these [/b]'s. )

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Sun May 04, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the [/b]'s everywhere.)

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Character Application: Fleetway Super Sonic

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 am

Age (OC):14

Character Wishing to Claim: Fleetway Super Sonic the Hedgehog

Age (IC): Unknown (He always appears to be the same age as Sonic the Hedgehog because Super Sonic and Sonic share a body.)

Likes: Super Sonic is pure evil. (With the exception of when he had amniesia) He loves cause pain and misery to all that he encounters, including is own alter-ego, the Blue blur himself.
Super Sonic is also quite the Demo-Man, causing explosions of Chaos Energy (Much like Shadow's Chaos Blast)and being able to shoot lazers from his eyes like Super Man. Super Sonic also loves feeling feared and messing with his friend's minds and hearts.

Dislikes: Fleetway Super Sonic is psychotic and hates everyone around him. Super Sonic also hates when his prey is tough to kill. He will get bored and frustrated if they take to long to kill. Super Sonic hates being trapped, tricked, and outsmarted.

Powers: Fleetway Super Sonic's powers are mostly the same as regular Super Sonic's from other Sonic Media. (Invulnerability, Flying, etc.) The only difference with Fleetway Super Sonic is that he has a much more monstrous appearance than his Archie counterpart. Fleetway Super Sonic does not get any unique powers to himself until STC Issues 80 through 81. Fleetway Super Sonic gains the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes and cause explosions ever since those 2 issues.

Weaknesses: Fleetway Super Sonic may be physically invulnerable to pretty much anything, but this isn't the case with Fleetway Super Sonic's mental power. Fleetway Super Sonic is easily manipulated or subdued by using various things like a mind control device or even just using Reverse Psychology on him. Fleetway Super Sonic is also very convinced that he is the most powerful being on Mobius and that he can do anything. Questioning his abilities can lead to him saving the day on occasion because once you question him, he will not rest until he proves that he can do what you said that he couldn't do. An example of this was in STC Issue #20, "Hill-Top Terror" where Tails got Super Sonic to stop the volcano's lava from burning the village by questioning his abilities to stop the lava in the first place.

Personality: Fleetway Super Sonic's personality is of a psycho killer. He loves death and destruction, complete with a side of a sadistic sense of humor for dessert. Mmm! Delicious! Fleetway Super Sonic is also over-confident, cocky, and believes that he is the most powerful being on Mobius.

History: Fleetway Super Sonic's origins take place some time after the events of Sonic the Hedgehog and a little bit before the events of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Sonic, Porker Lewis, and Johnny Lightfoot have the Chaos Emeralds together after Sonic had collected them during the events of the first game. Having the Chaos Emeralds together at warm temeratures causes them to go unstable though. The unstability caused an explosion in the lab, an explosion that literally went of right in Sonic's face. Absorbing too much Chaos Energy, Sonic transformed for the first time, to the shock of his friends. 

Do you think you are fit to control this character? 

Yes, I do think that I am fit to control this character. I believe this because I am a loyal fan to the Fleetway Series as a whole and I know a lot about the characters in this universe. I also did not need to use any outside sources to get my information for this application. All of the information that I have given has been from memory.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?

I LOVE STC and the concept of Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. I have always been fascinated by Egmond Fleetway's take on Super Sonic and how it differs from other Sonic media. I also have loads of practice with psychotic characters like Fleetway Super Sonic in my 5+ Years of RPing. Lastly, he's my favorite Villan in the Fleetway Universe and I'd have so much fun being this character.

Yes, I understand completely.

Try to get in character

*Sonic is falling to his death*

Sonic's body and brain felt hot. His blood boiled and bubbled inside his viens as stress and panic overcame him. Starting at the tips of his true blue spines, the transformation was beginning. 

His spines began to rise and brighten, the power beginning to surge through them. Similar changes were happening at the Blue Blur's feet and hands. His emerald ireses look as if a blood vessel had exploded, the emerald of our hero's eyes were slowly becoming blood red and spinning as the infectuous golden glow climbed up his legs and rapidly approaching his head. Our Hero's screams in agony and terror are lost in the wind as he helplessly watches what fate has come upon him. Soon, only his facial area remained blue, and he had already lost his emerald eyes to blood-red swirls. Sonic saw his vision darken around him into nothing but pitch-blackness. He had finally lost his mind to his demon within, Super Sonic.

Back in reality, the Golden bolt that was once our beloved hero is now a monster of pure rage, hatred, and maliciousness. The beast propelled itself up and up, back to the Egg Carrier of which our blue hero fell from minutes ago. To the Doctor's surprise, the demon roared like a lion and charged like a bullet, causing an explosion of raw Chaos Energy, severely damaging an engine on the Egg Carrier. 

The Carrier tilted and tumbled, giving Dr. Robotnik a hard time aiming and hitting this new, golden variety of Sonic the Hedgehog. Dr. Robotnik getting more and more frustrated as he kept missing and hearing that sadistic laugh that didn't sound like it belonged to our hero at all. 

"STAND STILL RODENT!!" The Doctor screamed over the wind and fires of his crashing airship. 

The Golden Hedgehog, to the Doctor's surprise, listened. The beast hovered right before Dr. Robotnik's Egg-O-Matic Hovering Vehicle and gave an unnatural smile, showing rows and rows of jagged, uneven spikes for teeth. Robotnik was ready to fire, but before he could do so, this being's eyes pulsed red and shot out twin beams of pure Chaos Energy, piercing the Doctor's vehicle and sending down into the stormy clouds below.

The monster was laughing in delight! He wanted more destruction! More Chaos! So he bolted towards the crippled Egg Carrier and planted himself into the bridge of the ship, charging up every molecule in his body for one big BOOM!

In a flash, the Egg Carrier was reduced into falling heaps of scrap heading for the ocean, leaving only one thing left behind. That Golden Monster with his sadistic laugh that could be heard all around the world.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! RRAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Last edited by CruzTheEchidna91 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : When I originally posed this, I accidentally copied half of my application and posted again, making the application look sloppy. I'm just fixing that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:55 am

(Ok I made this one but if this character is already taken please let me know, I wanted to make this for Mephiles instead of Amy but I knew a lot more about her without the wiki than Mephy. But warning: I may or may not Fail at this)

Username:
TaylorNPTTWolf

Age (OOC):

Amy Rose the Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Sonic (obviously), being with her friends, baking, fighting for what she believes in, helping out her friends in need. She also likes friendly, positive people.

Dislikes:
She doesn't like it when Sonic mistreats her in anyway, well she doesn't like being mistreated at all. Fighting and chaos, not being able to help/save her friends. Eggman and anyone else who's against Sonic.

Powers:
Amy is not as powerful when it comes to powers, however she does have her trusty piko piko hammer which she uses to smash anything that gets in her way. She can also run pretty fast, knowing that she chases after Sonic when she can, but that's beside the point.

Weaknesses:
Amy can sometimes be a loudmouth, she gets hurt easily by insults mad by others. If she saw Sonic hurt (or even dead, like in Sonic 06), all of her willpower would be gone out of heartbreak. Its also possible that Amy is also kinda blind (or just plain dumb) for thinking that Shadow and Silver were Sonic.

Personality:
Kind, compassionate, loyal, caring, positive, obsessive, emotional, friendly, crazy, and loving

History:
Amy Rose was a young girl when she had first met Sonic; the reason why her history starts here is because it is really unknown what her history was before she met Sonic. She was exploring, like how kids do, and she saw Sonic. Amy just fell right then for him and ran up to hug him when she got kidnapped by Metal Sonic. Sonic eventually saved Amy and that's when she started obsessing over him and that continued to love him ever since. As years went by Amy started making friends with Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Big, and the rest of the crew. She even befriended Shadow even though he wasn't fond of her much. Sonic too befriended her even though he didn't like it when Amy would try to marry him. Amy to this day still fights along Sonic and the rest of the gang to save the word from pure chaos.

I think that I fit to control Amy because her type of personality and fighting skills would pretty much be close to how I am in real life. Controlling Amy would be fun and enjoyable for anyone who would want to play her. She is also not a challenging character to Control (unlike Mephiles who was my first choice of making this for, however i kinda knew nothing about him), shes simple and a bit creative on some parts. Which is what I really like about her.

Amy Rose is an fun enjoyable character. She can get crazy at times but shes kind helpful and always loyal. Why Amy Rose should be my character in control because she and I have somewhat the same personality, we both can get too obsessive over a person of interest, and we both always help our friends in need.

The first reason why I should have control over Amy Rose is because Amy and I both have almost the same personality. We can both be really fun and loving people/mobains. When Amy is good with kids knowing that she and Cream get along so well and are always together, when shes not chasing Sonic, but that's besides the point. It was always a thing about me that made younger kids and I get along; for example, I have a best friend who's only in the seventh grade and I'm a Sophomore. Shes really fun and we both enjoy a good laugh. Amy has also trusted Cream with all of her secrets, which an example of that comes from Sonic X but that's not the point. I have trusted all of my younger friends with my secrets as well and they don't tell anyone.

The second reason why I should have control over Amy Rose is because when it comes to love interests, Amy and I both get way too obsessive. She has been in love with Sonic for a long time. When I like someone, instead of being brave like Amy is when it comes to stalking/chasing, I'm usually the quiet stalker/chaser. I'm usually the type who feels better that someone doesn't know that I like them. Role playing as Amy Rose would help me break out of my shell a bit more since she is obvious and demanding when it comes to love.

The Final reason why I should have control over Amy Rose is because the both of us would help any of our friends who need our help. Amy helps out Sonic and the gang a lot with her fighting skills and words of kindness if anyone was down. My friends in my real life come to me when they need help (mostly advice for the kind of world we live in), but its not easy for me to help my friends, even at the highest sacrifices. However controlling Amy would also help break my shell of not thinking hard enough of what would it take to help all of my friends and all of Amy's friends at any cost.

Helping friends in need, getting way too obsessive, and almost having the same personality are reasons why I should have control over Amy Rose. She may get crazy, annoying and have mood swings, but that's the reason everyone loves her.

Yes I fully understand.

Try to get in character:
It was a nice beautiful day at the home of Amy Rose. Amy was in the dinning room with a couple pieces of paper in front of her. There was also many markers, crayons, and coloring pencils around her for she was creating something.

"I can't wait until my darling Sonic sees this!" Amy said almost yelling with excitement as she finishes what looks to be a card. She cheerfully set down the card as she daydreamed about how she thinks Sonic will react to the card.

Then a beeper goes off, snapping Amy out of her daydream. All she did was sigh happily as she got up and walk towards the beeping noise which came from the oven.

"Oh, the cookies are done!" Amy says cheerfully. She hums to herself as she gets her oven gloves and takes the cookies out of the oven, setting the pan on top of the stove to cool. Amy then walks back to the dinning room and cleans up the mess that she made to create the card. She then begins talking to herself,

"I really hope that Sonic appreciates the cookies that I made for his birthday," she then stops and giggles to herself

"what am I talking about; Of course Sonic will love them. Everyone loves my cookies." She then finishes cleaning the room and she walks back to the card that she made and looks at it. 

"Oh Sonic," She continues as she reads to herself what she had written in the card over and over again. "I may have said this so many times already, but this time I know, there is no way out of marrying me!!"

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 pm

CruzTheEchidna91 for Fleetway Super Sonic

Notes: Will you did get the character we do request a slight tiny tone down with the powers due to how OP Fleetway is. So if you can keep a check on that, he is all yours c:

TaylorNPTTWolf for Amy Rose

.:DENEID:. (1/3 Votes)
Notes: Your app was denied because as previous people before you, there was too much focus on her being a Sonic fangirl. They ONLY other thing you mentioned and made clear was that she was good with childeren, but there is a lot more to the character.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 pm

((Just a Note Before We begin! I understand and Know the rules of 'owning' a character on this site. I really Love Amy's Character, and Im Best at her More than I am Shadow. Though i love the two equally the most in the series. So i wanted to Give this a Shot! I think I have what it takes to Play Amy, Though many people have failed, (not to be mean) But i have a feeling i wont. So if the Application Passes i will relinquish my Control of Shadow. BUT if the Application Fails, i would still like to Keep My control of Shadow please and Thank you! Now Ive blabbed enough. Lets begin!))

(on a second note, i also included some other things i feel like her character would be accustomed to when shes not helping her friends Save the world from danger and what not)

Username:
CleverFox101

Age (OOC):
15 Years Of age

Amelia 'Amy' Rose the Hedgehog

Age (IC):
14 - 15 Years Old (I know what Wiki says but i have to imagine Amy being slightly older by Now sense SA2...)

Well Amy More Loves things than Just like.
Shes pretty much addicted to anything sweet. Vanilla Ice Cream Especially. Anything Sweet, Cakes, Pies, Candy, You name it she loves to put it in her mouth.
Sonic, (well duh i think his one is pretty much obvious, why mention it TTUTT)
Trying to get Sonic to Marry her (Well this ones extremely Obvious too X3)
Loves Helping Others, even if they don't ask or want it, she loves helping out.
Likes Hanging out with her Friends, Especially her friend and Side Kick Cream the Rabbit.
Baking/Cooking. The culinary Arts!
Going Shopping for New clothes
Tarot Card Reading and Collecting them
Hitting Mean robots With her Hammer

Dislikes:
Being Teased
Anyone That hurts or makes fun of her friends
Anyone that Makes fun of her
When Rouge or Anyone calls her Pinky
Being Labeled as Week.
Getting Kidnapped (numerous times) -_-'''
Eggman
Those Mean Robots she likes hitting with her hammer (Especially Metal Sonic)
People Trying to Destroy The World
Being Ignored/Left Behind
Being Alone or thinking about being Alone Forever
One of her Friends Meeting Fates Hands (in other words death. )

Powers:
Amy's Powers are Minimum But Not as Limited. Amy does have Some Hand to Hand Combat skills, Although she is Not very Experienced without her Hammer. She is actually much stronger than she looks, (i mean how on earth can she lift that mallet!?) She has super speed (although not as fast as her beloved Sonic is) And can do a cute Little Spin dash at what ever she feels like Hitting. (Hopefully Not at random people.)
Amy can in fact Harness Chaos Energy, though she doesn't use Chaos Emeralds much. (wait if she can so harness this energy....does that mean she can go super Ames...? O3O)
Riding/using "Extreme Gear"
Grinding

Weaknesses:

Amy is not as strong, without her Hammer, and doesn't think about using her own strength in the time of need.
She constantly has her mind from Sonic, which often distracts her from the main task at hand
She lets peoples words get to her, although she has a strong intuition, she can also be manipulated just by words. It brings her down, and she becomes week, as in she just loses all hope in everything and everyone. But as Amy Rose is, she Seems to smile again in the end.

Personality:

Amy Rose Is Happy Go Lucky Girl. She Extremely Hyper and Extremely happy all of the time. She loves Hanging out with her friends, Especially Cream who is her Best friend, and Sister. She is always Ready to help her friends, even the most stubborn people //coughshadowcough//.

Amy Likes Reading and collecting Tarot Cards, and Claims she Knows her Future. Though weather it is possible for her to tell the future is unknown.

It is very Possible that the Pink Hedgehog, could be Color Blind, Or Have Terrible Vision, For Mistaking Shadow and Silver for Sonic On Occasions. Wether this fact is true or not is unknown. (She just wanted to Hug that fluff~ XD jk!)

She is never Shy about the way she feels, and has never once told a lie, Unless of course it was absolutely necessary. She is Generally a Nice person, But just don't get on her bad side, or you wont get a stinger you'll get a hammer. She does have Occasional Mood Swings but not that often.

She Hides her Feelings with a Smile, even her sadness. Unless she is completely Broken, the most you will get out of her her is Happiness or Frustration.

Amy is always seeming to Chase Sonic, a Blue Hedgehog who she Claims to be her Boyfriend, or try's/forces him to marry her. She is Oblivious to the Fact That Sonic is Uninterested in those Type of Affections toward him, though knows gladly hell always be her hero.

Amy follows her Dreams, and her deepest Desires, Living life to the fullest, and Always doing what's right for the good of Man Kind.

Unbeknownst Even to her self, Amy Has  big caring Heart For others. It does matter the Back story or the Table of Contents, If some ones Hurt, or in need of Guidance, Amy is like the Hidden Spirit that Carry's Everyone along.

History:
(Sticking to Game Cannon)

Amy's Whereabouts are unknown, parents are unknown, as well as any other biological people she may have known in her life. She meet Sonic When he rescued her from Little Planet, and the Evil Clutches of Doctor 'Eggman' Robotnik. She has Been Keeping him close to her heart Ever sense, Chasing him around where ever he went, Meeting Her two Close Friends, Tails, who is Sonic's best Buddy and Side kick, and Knuckles, who was Sonic's Rival. In a later Date of time She meets her Best Friend, and sister Cream, Who she cares for a lot.
(Oh gosh this is so week....but she doesn't have much of a past anyway...-3-)

Oh yeah Of Course! Why? Well One, I saw Multiple People Applying for this Character, and it just irked me how little they know about her, truly. (sorry i sound mean >.<) Me and My OCD for this Character i just couldn't Stand it anymore so i had to XD
Second, Its sounds rather overused thing to say but Me and Amy have a lot in common. We are both extremely Hyper, and we dream about Romance, and Like romantic things! We are both Very Creative persons. I feel Like i have connection with her. (oh so corny i wont say anymore XD)
Third and Last thing, Amy is an Amazing Character With A lot of personality, and one of My Favorite Female Heroines who Ive always looked up too and admired, sense i discovered the Sonic Series. Like Shadow, I know her like the Back of my Hand! I know i can Play this character, and Im Very Fit. Point being, I know more about her than my other crazy obsessed Sonic's friends. and Poor Little Amy needs some love ;u;

Well...If i look at past applications...No one can see her character like i can. I explained Most of My reasoning Above, But in particular...Amy is more than what meets the Eye, She so much more than just an Obsessed, Crazy, Sonic Loving, Fan girl. She has heart and Soul that Speaks with Love. That's who her character is. And what Really Scares me is that i think three people Made Applications for this Character And they Missed the rest of her Personality; I should Control This Character Because Apparently i know her better than anyone else does.

Yes I totally Understand!

Try to get in character:

It was a Bright Sunny Morning, The Birds were Chirping through the air, singing sweet sounds from their beaks, as the morning dew drops began to fall from the tips of the pine trees that canopied over the ground. The Fog had finally Lifted from the ground, just moments ago letting the Suns bright rays Filter through the Young Hedgehogs windows.

She lived alone, She had been for as long as she could Remember, but it didn't Bother Her much. She enjoyed a Quiet Morning. No Nagging Moms or dads telling he to Wake up and Go to School, No Yelling Brothers and sisters Fighting the Each other Early in the morning, or Extreme Guitar Music that might Filter through the walls. It was absolutely peacefully an quiet Those were the best of days.

With a simple sigh, a sad little smile came to her peachy muzzle poking at the wooden window sill staring at the ground below her. Though if she thought about it, She'd long for a family, Someone to yell at, to tease, to say good morning to, to say 'i love you' Before bed. 'A Family would be a lovely thing to have.' She sighed as her mind Pondered in thought.

Just then, out of the Corner of her eye, A soft Colored Cream Blur Came into view, with an even larger one, and Speckles of Brown that spotted its fur...or rather theirs. Amy grinned from eye to eye. She knew those Fluffy Rabbits anywhere!  She shut her windows before grabbing her shoes from her closet, pulling them on as she hurried down stairs. Tripping numerous times, and almost ending up with a bloody nose in the process. She managed though...in a very awkward way,

A few knocks on the door, But as she managed not trying to break he face on the stairs, she managed to fall on the carpet, (thank chaos.) She quickly pushed herself off the floor, excited buy her visors she threw open the door, with a very please expression. "Hello Miss Amy!" Her friend Greeted her. "How Are you Dear?" The Girls Mother Vanilla, had asked her with a very smiling face.

"Im great Thanks, Wont you come in!?" Amy steeped aside but no one moved an inch, Except for Cream, and her Chao that always followed in her in sync with her movements. "Actually Amy, We Came By to Ask if you'd Like to Join Us on A picnic!?" "Chao!" Amy's head tilted to the side, "A picnic?" Vanilla Nodded Holding a basket for her too see, Most likely filled with Sweets and Goodies. "Yes Dear...Tails Organized this all on his own, and sent us to retrieve you." The mother Rabbit giggled slightly

Amy Nodded with a smile again Sparkling her pretty Green Orbs, The pink hedgehog grabbed her scarf from the Coat rack and rapped it tightly around her neck. "Lets Go!" Amy shouted taking creams hand, who squeezed it lightly in a friendly manner. "Yeah Everyone's Waiting for Us Amy!" Cream stated, with an un whispered tone, not unusual but not as usual. "Chao!" Cheese Shouted throwing his Hand in the hair, and doing a small dance to show his happiness. "That's Right Cheese, We are going to Have Fun!" Cream smiled as if to translate what the Blue and yellow Chao was speaking about.

Though Amy The whole way there couldn't stop Pondering over Romantic thoughts, Of how Sonic might Confess his undying Love for her...or feed her Cake..or her feed him cake....Then her mind traveled to cake and she started to drool thinking about all the sweets Vanilla Might have baked for them at the Picnic.

Her stomach Growled, awaking her from her Daydream, causing Vanilla Cream and Cheese to look at her. "Oh..." Amy laid a hand on her stomach grinning Nervously, "Sorry..."
"Are you Hungry Dear?" Vanilla Made a small giggle reaching into her Basket and shuffling around a moment.

"Y-yeah..." Amy Stuttered. "I didn't have breakfast yet...Oh?" Before she could say anything else The Mother Rabbit handed the Girl a giant Chocolate Chip Cookie, that looked so horrifyingly tasty she Could shove the whole thing in her mouth at once. "Take it, Eat Something before you die of starvation." Vanilla Laughed a bit covering her mouth with her other hand, Making Cream sweat Drop And Amy just stair, Unamused. Unamused.

She took the Cookie, and Slowly Nommed it like a lady would eat, Not to show how starving she was. But oh did she Blush at  the taste! My it was just so delicious. She smiled wide, slowly taking in every delicious bite, letting the chocolate melt in her mouth like snow. "These...are So...Yummy...." She stated in between Bites, as her tails started moving back and forth on hits own. Cheese Giggled at this but was quickly hushed by Cream

"Well there's Plenty More...Once we get too the picnic that is." Vanilla exclaimed in her motherly tone as Usual.

Th three Girls walked down the path on there way to this picnic, they were all looking forward too.

(oh my gosh  wanted to continue but it was getting to long ;u;)
[/b]

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaros Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

((Well, I still want to do some OCs however I noticed my personal favorite was open so I thought I'd give it a go. Let's see how it goes down shall we?

Edit: Yikes. I didn't realize it was gonna be this long. Sorry. I just really love the hell out of Scourge and my knowledge is vast. As for my RP post, that got pretty lengthy too and I tried to put him in a situation where he could demonstrate his violence, personality, and twisted pleasures. So, an attack on a small outpost seemed fitting. Fingers crossed.))

Username:
Flaros

Age (OOC):

Scourge The Hedgehog
formerly "Anti-Sonic"

Age (IC):

Scourge likes many things, I'll try to keep it short. Above all else, Scourge loves power. Absolute Power. As a former King, he should. He likes that he has finally come into his own identity and is no longer just "Anti-Sonic". Making use of allies through fear is another fond past time of his. Scourge loves a good fight and good competition, any chance he can to prove himself he will take up without a second thought. He also finds particular delight in battling his rival, Sonic, to whom he refers to as "Blue".

Scourge likes any chance he can get to achieve a rush, a thrill, a sense of reckless excitement. He enjoys riding his Motorcycle (but quite frankly doesn't need it) despite having not ridden in some time.

Scourge also likes women. Not in the gentlemanly way. Being the definition of a womanizer and having dated many girls, some even at the same time, he revels in delight at both the control he has over women and leaving them defenseless, dependent and ultimately alone.

Despite Scourge being a womanizing jerk, he has a twisted relationship with Fiona the Fox. Scourge likes that Fiona was once good and has turned bad, taking this enjoyment even further when it messes with Sonic. Scourge has gone so far as to say that Fiona's transformation from Good to Evil (where the girls from his world are "dark from the get-go") is 'hot'. Fiona is probably the only one he has actually ever liked and desires to keep around. His fondness for Fiona grew after he was snapped out of his funk in the No Zone Prisons through her help, allowing him to go back to the person he was before.

Scourge likes his new team, the former Mercenary group Destructix. While he may not trust them, he finds them useful. To that end, he enjoys having more pawns to help him achieve his goal after he stepped in as leader in Fiona's place. Turning them from Mercenary Organization, to another set of tools Scourge can use for any purpose.

Dislikes:
Scourge dislikes Sonic to levels that borderline pathological. He absolutely abhorred being referred to simply as Sonic's "Anti" and took great pride in becoming his own being. He hates when people confuse him for Sonic, despite having used this confusion to his benefit on several occasions. While Scourge hates Sonic, he also has tried to manipulate Sonic. Going so far as to say the two could rule the Multiverse together as Gods if Sonic would only follow Scourge's footsteps and reign supreme over Mobius.

Rosy the Hedgehog, a manic obsessive girl disturbingly infatuated with Scourge who grows all the more paranoid and delusional as he proceeds to constantly ignore her. Her compulsive and psychopathic behavior has led her to sadistic violence many times. Scourge may seem crazy, but he strongly dislikes Rosy for her manic behavior and downright psychopathic tendencies.

He also strongly dislikes his father. In fact it's in part to his father that he became who he became. Being seemingly rejected and downright neglected by his father drove Scourge (who was then known as Anti-Sonic) to eventually kill him in cold blood.

Among people he dislikes is Locke. Who coincidentally gave him his two iconic scars across his chest during a conflict he had with the Echidna as well as new strength, and most importantly, his new identity as the green hedgehog Scourge.

It's not just people and the idea of being Anti-Sonic and people that Scourge dislikes however. He dislikes when people question him, his authority, his motives, and his actions in general. If anyone dares to challenge his ability he will prove his ability and the results are often brutal and violent.

As stated in the likes he loves controlling people with fear. When he was betrayed by his former team (save for Fiona), he felt a deep seething loathing for not only them but their traitorous ways. Truly he hates anyone who would betray him and makes them pay (and make them pay he did).

Scourge also hates admitting when he is wrong, admitting defeat or simply admitting when he's in over his head. When he challenged the Freedom Fighters on one occasion he was forced to accept Fiona and his former team's help despite not wanting it. This led to them turning on Scourge and forced him to face both teams at once with Fiona as his only true back-up. While Scourge and Fiona miraculously held their own against the greater numbers for some time, they were eventually forced to flee after being over powered by the sheer force of the two groups.

Scourge is also not a particular fan of Rouge the Bat or Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. He refuses to play puppet to anyone and in working alongside Rouge he found himself doing just that. Which inevitably led to his disliking for Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik as well. Scourge was even forced to face both Metal Sonic and Metal Scourge, courtesy of Dr. Robotnik, which simply delayed his fight with Sonic (much to his displeasure).

Powers:
Being Sonic's counterpart, he has all the similar powers Sonic would have. Scourge can pull off feats of incredible speed, strength and durability (which have only been enhanced after his Super Transformation was used and deactivated at the throne of Moebius). These abilities give him an edge over his rival in almost every way. He has demonstrated his skills after claiming the throne by fighting both Shadow and Sonic at the same time (in regular form), defeating them both with relative ease.

On top of this, and also relating to being Sonic's counterpart, Scourge is able to pull off the Spin Dash and Chaos powers (such as Chaos Control). To add icing on the cake, Scourge has the ability to transform into Super Scourge, a near God-like form who challenged the entirety of Sonic's team at once and leveled them all until his powers inevitably ran out. However Scourge's Super Form seems to last longer than Sonic's, even when no source of rings are present. This acceleration in power and extreme duration in Super Form does come at a high price though.

Note: Scourge has demonstrated his ability to transform into Super Scourge through use of the throne of Moebius and it is implicated that he could do the same in Mobius by way of the Chaos Emeralds. His Chaos powers are also not limited to the Chaos Emeralds as he was seen using a teleportation technique with Rouge by way of the Master Emerald on Mobius.

Weaknesses:
Scourge's weakness and his greatest downfall is often his personality. He lacks judgement, tact and a sense of reality at times. This has led him to diving head first into situations where he was simply incapable of coming out on top. His greed and lust for power have pushed him to the edge and have put him in over his head on several occasions. Being without a sense of what he's really getting himself into has landed him in many situations that could have easily been avoided. However proving his worth comes with a cost too often.

Scourge is reckless and mostly carefree. As mentioned above however, this has led to many scenarios where he used his strength to do all the talking rather than any form of tactics. For example, when Scourge was known as Anti-Sonic he charged head first into Knothole to face Sonic and the Freedom Fighters. He was a match for Sonic, blow for blow, but when the Freedom Fighters intervened, he was quickly overrun. When questioned why he was so foolish, he simply proclaimed he got what he wanted, "A Fight", and promptly passed out.

In regards to Scourge's vastly powerful Super Form, as mentioned, there is a high price. Despite having tremendous strength and insanely long lasting durability in this form, once he runs out of juice, he's essentially screwed. Unlike Sonic, Scourge has his physical powers drained to almost nothing when his Super Form times out. This is yet another testament to his greatest weakness, his reckless abandon. Thinking himself a God King, he faces Sonic and has more than enough power to defeat "Blue" (having already wiped out everyone else). However his Super Form does run out (as Sonic suspects), leaving Scourge helpless and at the mercy of his bitter rival, causing his overall downfall.

Another weakness of Scourge, that once again relates to his personality, is his tendency to lead through fear rather than through actual leadership. This caused his old team to turn on him when the Freedom Fighters faced Scourge again. As soon as his team found an opening, they lost their fear of Scourge and quickly ambushed him and Fiona alongside the Freedom Fighters. Scourge has paid hefty prices for his personality and the way he likes to run the show.

Another weakness of Scourge's revolves around him being Sonic's evil counterpart. He, like Sonic, cannot swim. While he can run on water at incredible speed just like Sonic if given the chance, he cannot swim to save his life. So water is an elemental weakness when it comes to Scourge.

Lastly, Scourge's final weakness was Zonic's collar that drained him of all his powers. While he has since broke free of this collar, Zonic has proved to be a formidable opponent when it came to removing almost all of Scourge's incredibly strength, speed and durability.

((All these personality based flaws might not seem like weaknesses, but when Scourge rushes knowingly into an ambush, all the power in the world won't save him. Or when he behaves in a cocky manner and simply bites off more than he can chew, he quite frankly cannot overcome those obstacles despite his enhanced speed and strength. Which is exactly the sort of behavior I wish to portray. His carefree, reckless abandon that gets him into real trouble.))

Personality:
Scourge is everything Sonic is, but exaggerated and warped. Both share a carefree attitude, but Scourge can be lazy, preferring others to do the work for him. He is arrogant, greedy, vain and seemingly insane at times. Scourge is quick to anger, especially when he is betrayed. Like Sonic however, when he is in control, Scourge can in fact stay collected and toy with his opponents in a way a cat would toy with a mouse before devouring it. The anger arises when he is simply pushed too far.

Scourge is also a womanizer and master manipulator. He controls his comrades through fear and uses this to his advantage often. When he is feeling particularly lazy, he will have his partners in crime do his dirty work for him. This aspect has lessened over time and Scourge has been doing most of the foot work on his own after he was betrayed.

Scourge's greatest personality trait however is his pride and his lust for power. He will do absolutely anything to prove his worth. Taking on challenges that are impossible to overcome in order to try and prove that he can do them. This personality trait is his greatest weakness as he feels like he can take on the world. Which when in Moebius, he can. However many times, Scourge's desire to prove his worth has led to catastrophic situations such as incarceration and almost death.

History:
((Scourge has an incredibly long history so summing it up is challenging. I'll do my best to my recollection.))

Scourge grew up on Moebius, simply known as Anti-Sonic. He was the son of a neglectful father. This poor relationship would eventually cause him to become the Hedgehog that he is today. Scourge resented his father in every way because of the poor treatment he received, driving him so far as to kill the man without a second thought. It was probably this twisted act that set in motion what Scourge would eventually become.

Scourge has rolled with many groups (such as the Anti-Freedom Fighters) and has grown used to having the company of women around. He's used both of these factors to his advantage. As the leader of the Anti-Freedom Fighters, a rebel motorcycle gang-like group, he caused havoc in his world and on Mobius. Instead of taking up shelter in a village like the Freedom Fighters, the Anti-Freedom Fighters found a home in a run down area of a Moebius City, specifically an old arcade. He has also worked with two incarnations of Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, Rouge the Bat, Dr. Finitevus, and the Supression Squad. Finally landing himself as the new leader of the former mercenary squad, Destructix.

Scourge has had many run ins with Sonic from early on. Each time led to his defeat because of his personality. When people began confusing him for Sonic, this drove him mad. He vowed not to be just a mirror of what Sonic was, but become his own person. After many defeats at the hand of the Blue Blur and the Freedom Fighters he took it upon himself to forge a new identity. During an attack on the master emerald, Scourge (still then known as Anti-Sonic or Evil Sonic) would come face to face with its current guardian Locke. Scourge attempted a super transformation with the Master Emerald, but was quickly knocked back by a Chaos Punch from Locke. The transformation he underwent was incomplete, but did leave him more powerful and turned his fur green, his eyes blue, and two scars on his chest. With this new transformation of sorts, Anti-Sonic fully became his own person, brutally beating Locke into submission afterwards. Under this new alias he would come to be known as Scourge the Hedgehog. From here he considered himself an entirely new being and shed the shell he felt trapped in before.

The green Hedgehog eventually achieved a goal of ultimate power. He declared himself King of Moebius and decided to shed every ounce of identity the Anti-Freedom fighters had relating to the Freedom Fighters on Mobius, turning them into the Supression Squad. It is here that he sent his forces to attack the Freedom Fighters. When Sonic and the Chaotix arrived, Scourge too made his grand entrance. The battle was fierce and marked the first, but not the last time that Scourge would defeat Sonic. This battle forced Sonic and the Freedom Fighters to retreat, where Scourge would become one of Sonic's most feared and powerful enemies.

After a fierce encounter with Metal Sonic and Metal Scourge, Scourge himself would send Miles of the Supression Squad to bomb Freedom HQ. Miles returned, chased by the Freedom Fighters. The plot to overthrow Scourge was coming to fruition. The Freedom Fighters fought against Scourge, who bitterly accepted aid from Fiona and the rest of the group. However the Supression Squad would turn on Fiona and Scourge. Scourge, declaring them traitors, fought both teams alongside Fiona. They fought valiantly and held their own until they were blasted back into another zone. Scourge's anger and resentment would only grow from here.

Scourge would later come under attack by Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Rosy, Silver, Metal Sonic, and others. This fierce outnumbered attack forced Scourge to flee, where for once he had a plan. He revealed that the throne of Moebius was the true source of power. Upon reaching the throne, he would transform into Super Scourge. A battle of titanic proportions ensued as Super Scourge made short work of everyone, saving Sonic until the very end. Sonic stood no chance against Super Scourge and attempted to merely outlast his rival. The plan worked, Super Scourge lost his powers after reverting to his normal form in a highly weakened state. Sonic would take this opportunity to bring about Scourge's downfall.

Scourge resisted Sonic, but was no match after being weakened from the transformation wearing off. The Blue Blur managed to get Scourge into the No Zone with the help of Zonic, who threw a collar on Scourge which drastically lowered his strength. Behind the bars of the No Zone Prison, Scourge found himself at a loss. Paranoia, depression and worry would soon clutch his mind as he was beaten brutally by other inmates. It seemed Scourge would be doomed to live out the rest of his life for all of his crimes behind bars at the hands of Zonic. However this proved swiftly to be false. With the help of Fiona, Scourge not only regained his original mentality and escaped from his funk, but also escaped from Prison. Fiona and the Destructix aided Scourge via a Warp Ring. Breaking free from the collar that sapped Scourge's powers, Scourge once again became whole. A being to rival and surpass Sonic. Scourge would replace Fiona as the leader of Destructix, turning them from a Mercenary group into another group for his personal purposes. Scourge is now using his new gang for a greater cause and has big plans for Moebius and Sonic's World. Now at full power, with a new group, his whereabouts and what exactly he has in mind are currently unknown...

Yes. If I wasn't fit, I wouldn't put it an application. And that's also why, that almost cocky confidence from my previous statement simply drips with Scourge's personality! (( I'm not actually this cocky, I just thought it would be a unique way to present my argument. ^_^ xD ))

I am a Punk Rocker. I'm quite literally a Motorcycle Riding, Leather Jacket Wearing, Carefree Rebel. I can relate to Scourge on levels that probably many others would simply not be able to. While I'm not Greedy, Power Hungry, a Womanizer, etc. I do understand Scourge's mindset. He wants to be his own person, as do I. He wants to leave a legacy behind, as do I. He even wants to take up any challenge the world can throw at him, you guessed it, so do I.

Scourge is my favorite character from the Archie Comics. Not simply because I found him edgy, but because I felt more of a connection. I know what it's like to get into scraps where you have to prove your worth. I know what it's like to live in the shadow of someone else and crave nothing more than to be a unique person, only to come out as a whole new, better individual. To a certain extent I feel I have a deeper understanding of Scourge than anyone else who wishes to Role Play him simply because he's "cool looking".

As an experienced Role Player and aspiring Novelist I can absolutely portray his personality without a second thought. I also understand that Scourge (after his transformation into Super Scourge) has still retained some extra strength. I understand that he's faster and stronger than he was before and even went toe to toe with Sonic and Shadow and took them both out. However! I also know his personality enough to know when he's simply in over his head. With this knowledge and balance even a powerful character like Scourge won't be presented in such an OP way when the conditions are right.

I know beyond any doubt that Scourge is a character I can truly breathe life into. For me, there's a difference between just playing the Role of a character, and truly becoming that character. I could immerse myself in his mindset, in his world, and bring out the living incarnation of what Scourge is meant to be and not what he has become to other Role Players. In a sense, I'm becoming Scourge now. I aim to prove myself. To prove that I can not only play Scourge, but that I can be Scourge.

Absolutely 100% Yes.

Try to get in character:

Teeth chattered among cold soldiers who stood watch outside of a GUN outpost near the outskirts of Central City. The night was cold, the air covered by a thick fog which seemed to consume the surroundings. Stars faintly twinkled in the night sky amidst the moon's faint glow, but the blanket that loomed around the outpost made it difficult for anyone to see such things. The soldiers made their rounds, watch was always a pain, but especially on cold nights. Sleep deprivation and seemingly freezing conditions made it hard for even GUN trained men to focus properly. It was then that several soldiers noticed something peculiar.

Through the fog, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the area briefly before disappearing as quickly as it came. Unbeknownst to the soldiers, a Warp Ring had been activated and returned to its normal state in the blink of an eye. The roar of what sounded like a Motorcycle engine grew louder and louder, quickly approaching the base at an increasing pace. One soldier clutched the radio attached to his right soldier and through cold clenched teeth said, "HQ?"

The radio went from silent to static as a voice replied, "This is HQ."

The soldier continued, "We have a possible situation out here at the South Gate. Requesting immediate backup. I repeat, requesting immediate backup at the South Gate."

The radio silence lingered before the voice responded, "Roger. Sit tight, we're sending units your way."

The soldier let go of his radio and gripped his rifle more tightly as what was coming towards him and his partner became more apparent. Two blue eyes pierced the veil of fog. Spotlights ignited in the outpost, shining brilliantly down towards the South Gate where two soldiers were waiting on the ground. It wasn't long before the familiar silhouette of a certain hedgehog was visible. Or so they thought. The two soldiers seemed confused, one hollered out, "Sonic?!"

The engine roared and through the fog, a hedgehog sped towards the gate on an older model motorcycle. The soldiers immediately knew something was wrong, they drew their rifles, taking aim and screamed for the intruder to halt. The warning went ignored. By the time the soldiers fully saw what was approaching, it was too late. They both dove out of the way as the Motorcycle crashed through the gate, flipping and toppling over itself before coming to an explosive halt within the outpost.

Green boots slammed gracefully to the ground as the hedgehog had dismounted his motorcycle at the very last second, sending it on that crash course and carving a path into the outpost. The soldiers were swift to regain their footing, the sound of yelling was heard from within the outpost as more and more GUN units began exiting the barracks at an alarming rate. One soldier looked up, his eyes made contact with the piercing blue orbs of none other than Scourge.

"What the hell did you call me?" Scourge stood defiantly in front of the soldiers, despite their weapons being raised. The green hedgehog, donning a black motorcycle jacket with flames on the sleeves grinned menacingly, his sharp almost shark-like teeth quickly becoming visible.

"You're... you don't look like Sonic!" The soldier who had previously used the radio declared.

"What a brilliant observation! They must hire you guys for your wild intellect!" Scourge laughed maniacally into the darkness, but before the two soldiers could even react the hedgehog became but a green blur in the air. The men tried to follow his movements but simply couldn't keep up. One soldier dropped to the ground, unconscious, the other was quickly overrun as well. His rifle was knocked from his hand as Scourge then clutched the soldier by the collar.

"Man, I'm just a real Scourge aren't I?!" Scourge roared as he back handed the man, knocking the GUN soldier unconscious. It wasn't long before a siren began going off, screeching into the night air. The GUN outpost was small and stood absolutely no chance. Scourge charged into the opening his makeshift battering ram had made. The popping sound of gunfire, dazzling muzzle flashes and empty shells hitting the concrete filled the outpost.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that you sacks of s&*%!" Scourge laughed again as he ran circles around the soldiers. It seemed like forever but everything was over in almost an instant. The outpost wasn't large enough to handle this sort of force. One by one the sound of gunfire was reduced, bodies hit the floor at incredible rates, men groaned in agony and pain. The green hedgehog darted from GUN unit to GUN unit, dropping them all with a variety of kicks, punches and spin dash maneuvers until only one remained.

The soldier frantically looked around at his fallen comrades, he dropped his empty rifle and reached for his side arm, a pistol. The soldier tried to advance away from the barracks but stopped when he heard the sound of clapping. The man turned around, fear gripping his eyes as he saw what had caused all this carnage. The green punk hedgehog knelt by his motorcycle, flames dancing near his body. Slowly Scourge rose to his feet, his head tilted slightly as he looked at the soldier who was shaking out of terror.

"Gee. I'm sorry. How sloppy of me. It looks like there's one bug left I didn't squash." Scourge smirked. The soldier yelped and opened fire with his pistol. It was no use. The hedgehog darted forward at an impossible rate of speed, dancing around the bullets as they licked at his shoes. He was purposefully trying to give the soldier a false sense of hope that maybe, just maybe he could be hit by something as trivial as a bullet. Scourge came to a screeching halt right in front of the last man standing who was now empty.

"What's the matter, guy? Your toy run out of ammo? Such a shame!!" Scourge yelled as he took to the air and curled himself into a ball. The soldier watched in horror as Scourge spun, his green quills becoming less like spikes and more like one big sphere. The hedgehog barreled towards the soldier, slamming right into his chest. The man was knocked to the ground, his rib cage snapped in several places like twigs. Scourge landed on the ground, his hand helping to keep him balanced. He began to walk slowly towards the fallen soldier, who was miraculously still conscious.

"You guys sure can take a beating. I can respect that. No, really. I can!" Scourge stated as he lifted his foot and placed it on the soldier's ribs. The man wrenched in agony as pressure was applied to the broken bones.

Scourge grinned sadistically at the pain he was inflicting on the helpless GUN outpost soldier. His voice became steadily deeper and far more menacing than before, "Now. Be a good little fella and tell me... Where. Is. Sonic?!"
Flaros
Flaros

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Application for: Mephiles the Dark

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:52 am

Username:
Mephiles the Dark

Age (OOC):

Mephiles the Dark

Age (IC):
Unknown

Mephiles was split from Solaris, becoming its cunning mind- and Iblis, its raw power, was released from Elise's soul prior to Sonic's death, causing her to cry. Mephiles felt jealousy for Omega. He also felt pure hatred for Shadow, Sonic, Silver and their friends. He wanted to bring both pain and despair to Elise and release the "Flames of Disaster"- Iblis. Mephiles is sometimes selfish, which can lead to his pride being shown. He's able to manipulate others by absorbing their shadow. What he does is purely wrong and evil- and he even breaks out into a maniacal laughter after killing Sonic. However, Mephiles can sometimes be greedy. He wanted the Chaos Emeralds just to bring pain and despair to Elise, but he craves both chaos and destruction. Not many were able, but Mephiles was the first to kill Sonic- who thought the blue blur was bringing destruction to both Silver and Blaze's worlds. He appeared to be involved in a war that took place in between stories. He intended on resurrecting Iblis, forming with it once more to create Solaris- their original being.

Dislikes:
Mephiles kept his hatred for Shadow a secret but was the only character to successfully kill Sonic. He deceived Silver in the Last Story when he traveled to the future. The Duke of Soleanna started the Solaris project, but somehow, it went horribly wrong. His actions were holy compared to Mephiles, who hoped to bring destruction in order to destroy both Silver and Blaze's futures. Elise was kind toward Sonic, but that wouldn't stop Mephiles from getting what he wanted. Her love- rather, her close friendship with Sonic would not stop Iblis' resurrection from happening. Solaris was originally meant to bring peace to Soleanna, but instead the entity was split into two entirely different beings. Mephiles wanted nothing to do with order, so he did everything he could in his goals to bring both chaos and destruction to Soleanna. He despised Elise, so he tried everything he could to bring pain and despair to her. The Scepter of Darkness that Eggman had shattered through a struggle with Rouge and Shadow caused Mephiles to be released from the scepter.

Powers:
Mephiles is able to travel through time by using a form of Chaos Control. Once Iblis is released from Elise's soul, Mephiles is able to fuse with the "Flames of Disaster", creating Solaris. He's also able to fly. Mephiles is able to project and project various waves of energy. He proved to be immortal as he escaped unscratched from the final fight with Shadow. Not only is Mephiles able to manipulate his opponents' feelings, but he is able to create clones of himself as well.

Weaknesses:
Mephiles is somewhat of a coward and will attack from behind, but not directly unless your back is turned.

Personality:
Cruel, cold, and sadistic- there was more than what you could call Mephiles. After a failed experiment ten years ago, in a attempt to control the powers of the being known as Solaris, Mephiles came to life after being split from Iblis.

History:
Originally as one being known as Solaris, Mephiles was split from this entity along with Iblis, its raw power; he became its cunning mind after what was known as the Solaris Project. Ten years later, he broke free from an item, known as the Scepter of Darkness, was shattered during a struggle with Doctor Eggman, Rouge, and Shadow. Later, Mephiles began seeking the Chaos Emeralds in order to bring pain and despair to a girl known as Princess Elise the Third, who had Iblis sealed inside her. The "Flames of Disaster" was released when Elise cried, though Sonic, called the "Iblis Trigger", was killed by Mephiles, although no one knew who or what the "Iblis Trigger" really was.

I believe I am fit to control this character.

I did some research, and upon stumbling upon this character, I was astonished. I like this character more than any of my favorites- maybe not close to Shadow or Espio. To be honest, I really love this character, and I've roleplayed him quite a few times.

Yes, I understand.

Try to get in character:
Darkness and chaos- one person had it all. Well, not a person, but a particular hedgehog- he had transformed into a copy of Shadow- and that was Mephiles the Dark. Rain poured down on him as he began his walk home. Every time his green, reptilian eyes shifted over towards the trembling eyes of the Mobians, they'd tremble in fear, which caused the dark hedgehog to shoot a Chaos Spear towards one of them. All Mephiles would hear were the screams of despair and panic, and he'd chuckle darkly. "Oh, how ironic fate can be," he muttered to himself and shot another Chaos Spear at another innocent Mobian. They continued to scream in fear as the smell of death filled the air, becoming more and more obvious. The copy of Shadow continued shooting Chaos Spears, and eventually, his chuckles became filled with an maniacal laughter. Death was all around him, and wherever Mephiles traveled, chaos would be imbued with it. 

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 am

Just for the record, all other profiles are still under review but

Mephiles.The.Dark for Mephiles the dark

.:DENEID:. (0/3 Votes)
Notes: You literally copied everything from the wiki except for the last 4 things. Please write these things yourself to proof us that you understand the character since everybody can just copy and paste from the wiki
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next