Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 am

A spider character looks -w- Trying out some new creatures.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Aspidercharacter_zpsd37e22a4

Back to top Go down

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 am

eue spiders creep me out in reality~.as for the colors!choose one and color what would be the color,like if i drew a beach scene and only used blue,only the ocean and maybe the stimsuit would be colored,looks cool if done right!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 am

Turboshaw wrote:eue spiders creep me out in reality~.as for the colors!choose one and color what would be the color,like if i drew a beach scene and only used blue,only the ocean and maybe the stimsuit would be colored,looks cool if done right!.
Well, by color,s I mean the male hedgehog XD His going to be a new character and I had yet got a good name for him, and I didn't want to black for him, since it's a very used colored -w-

The spider female character I've already got color and the creature with the male hedgehog, the colors have already been figure out ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

euo well,thats twice today i felt stupid!,okay well~....how about a faint green?or maybe a light blue or purple.maybe even a deep red-brown shade,like i had on zane once,till an event through rp's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 am

Turboshaw wrote:euo well,thats twice today i felt stupid!,okay well~....how about a faint green?or maybe a light blue or purple.maybe even a deep red-brown shade,like i had on zane once,till an event through rp's.
Hm, Green doesn't really suit XD Light blue nor purple would either -w- his an underground being, so maybe Red-brown...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 am

ya.thought so myself,i just like the light colors~ first that came to mind~.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am

Turboshaw wrote:ya.thought so myself,i just like the light colors~ first that came to mind~.
XD I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 am

Colored version of the male hedgehog and his pet creature.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Ahedgehogandhispet-colored-_zps3a04c81d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 am

Turboshaw wrote:awesome!

Thanks -w- *sighs* so bored....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 am

i know right?having the same issue myself,i cant think up any ideas on what to draw either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am

Turboshaw wrote:i know right?having the same issue myself,i cant think up any ideas on what to draw either.

Well, all the roleplays seem to shut down on me... *sighs* I just wanna have a name for my male character so I can use him... Through, he lives completely underground since Sunlight hurts his pet/mount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 am

hmm,lets see.Daniel....i dunno again first thing to come to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 am

Turboshaw wrote:hmm,lets see.Daniel....i dunno again first thing to come to mind.
XD That's fine, Daniel it is ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 LaptopDJWolf_zps874b3785

Laptop DJ -w- Inspired by this song ----v

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 am

My Little Pony: HeartBreaker

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 HeartBreaker1_zps40e7ec4a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Another HeartBreaker picture

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 HeartBreaker2_zps5bfaaf1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:22 pm

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 RubyThewolf_zpsc2f5ed2c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Old characters...

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 SAM_zpsd18161bb

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Chappinoandhisparents_zps03cf4050

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 2:32 am

Something I forgotten...

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Amber-MotherofYellowtigerandDeamondan-_zpse54a2da8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 am

Sadly, bases count to a degree, since these bases were made to be bases -w-
DeathBane (Tons)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 DeathBane2_zpsd6e9a8e1

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Deathbane3_zps30034085

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Deathbane4_zps8c9d2df4

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 DeathBaneBasefinished_zpsdb89b326

(I can't draw DeathBane well on picture...)

Tiger X DeathBane(Requested by a Real life friend)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 DeathbaneXTiger_zpsee7a50fa

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 DeathbaneXTiger2_zps7b01bede

Yea, these are Bases... I do bases in case I can't draw them by hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Heaven's call (A wolf animation I was thinking of)

Sheepmar Demon

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Heavenscallcreature1_zps7ac6351f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Tails Doll drawing .w.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 TailsDoll_zpsdcd59575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Old Picture of Baine

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Baineoldpicture1_zpsef6d70e7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am

Crya picture

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 3 Cyra1_zps9b4642dc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next