Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT]

Go down

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT] Empty A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm

* PB = Photobucket
** YT = Youtube
This is in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Pokemon: Twin Adventures was an idea that me and Richy wanted to do since we had nothing else to do. We switch the pages[one page for her, one page to me and so on.] She still has not renew it, just so you know.

I will tell you know did want,, also NO stealing my or Richy's art of this comic/ nor our ideas.

Comic Cover
Done by: SilverStarLeaderofLightningClan[Me]

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT] _comic____twin_adventure____cover_by_allamericanartist-d5sb328

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT] Empty Re: A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Page #1
Done by: AllAmericanArtist[Richy]

[This is what happens when you can edit the DA one.]

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT] Empty Re: A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Page#2
Done by: SilverStarLeaderofLightningClan[Me]

A Pokemon Comic ~ Pokemon: Twin Adventures~ [Collab between Richy{DA/*PB/**YT] and Me[*PB/**YT] 2_by_allamericanartist-d5sdndk

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down