Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] The Archieverse and it's reboot

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED]  The Archieverse and it's reboot Empty [SOLVED] The Archieverse and it's reboot

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 pm

I dunno how this question came about- but it occurred to me. The archie sonic comics went through a major reboot after the whole Penders lawsuit thing. 

Actually I don't know how recent that is. I just started reading the sonic comics again not too long ago. 

Anyway, since the forum is like a mix of all canons how is that going to factor into the "forum canon", so to speak? 

I just got curious, hahaha.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]  The Archieverse and it's reboot Empty Re: [SOLVED] The Archieverse and it's reboot

Post by Caliburn Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Honestly, we're working on sorting out the canon itself on the site. It's a mess and needs some kind of links/adjustments made so it makes sense and flows nicely.

Archie is just screwing that up more for us, if this is the case, so... ech.

We're trying to intergrate as many characters as possible. Give them a REASON to be in the Adventure timeline. A reason to be on the site.

If you'd like to help out, people, chip in for some kind of ideas. Suggestions are there for a reason. If you want a specific character to work, of course. That's all.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]  The Archieverse and it's reboot Empty Re: [SOLVED] The Archieverse and it's reboot

Post by ResolverOshawott Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:16 am

Burning-Fox wrote:Honestly, we're working on sorting out the canon itself on the site. It's a mess and needs some kind of links/adjustments made so it makes sense and flows nicely.

Archie is just screwing that up more for us, if this is the case, so... ech.

We're trying to intergrate as many characters as possible. Give them a REASON to be in the Adventure timeline. A reason to be on the site.

If you'd like to help out, people, chip in for some kind of ideas. Suggestions are there for a reason. If you want a specific character to work, of course. That's all.

Hmm you know i suggest the site having some kind of story arc yea story arc with Fan and Cannon Characters and maybe the site cannon can be made that way?

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum