Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners! Empty Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners!

Post by CherriesAndBerries Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:51 am

Hello~ Total newbie here xDD

I'm not one for giving out lots of personal information about myself, except to very close friends, but for the purposes of this site and this introduction thread, I'm a 30 year old man who lives in the US and pretty recently REALLY wanted to start roleplaying Sonic.

Alrighty, here's the deal: I got Sonic Forces as a Christmas present last year and I really really enjoyed it. My favorite part, by far, was creating my own custom avatar and having him be a part of an official Sonic the Hedgehog plot and 'world'. It really got my creative juices flowing, and along with that came a desire to try out roleplaying with my new OC.

As far as my history is concerned, I haven't really done a substantial Sonic roleplay since I was about 16 or 17 and in high school, so I'm sure I'm a little rusty... but hey, I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog ever since I was a child playing the old Sega Genesis games and watching the cartoons every morning before school.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck finding RP partners on the internet who're interested in what I'm really looking for - 1X1 Sonic roleplays involving custom characters and containing, preferably, male x male romance. I'm not ONLY looking for romance though, I definitely don't wanna give that impression - I'm interested in roleplays with lots of drama, action, intrigue, dark stuff, y'know... all of that good stuff. I just personally prefer for there to be a central male gay romance in there somewhere. -nods-

So basically I was just looking around the internet for a new possible place where I could find potential RP partners, and I happened to stumble across this place!

I'm... not sure what else to put here as I'm not very used to making introduction posts, or to posting on RP websites like this, so yeah, I guess that's all for now? xDD If I need to put something else here, please let me know.
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners! Empty Re: Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners!

Post by DeltaGear Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:16 am

Heya, Gear here.

Welcome to the site! I'm glade you found this place as it's a great site to be on with plenty of gteat characters and a colorful cast of people who use them. Be sure to take your time and and get familiar with the site and everything here. Don't forget to ask a staff member if you have any questions. There is also a discord channel if you feel like meeting the more active and crazy people here.

All in all have fun and hope to see you in threads. Good luck!
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners! Empty Re: Hello! New guy here, looking to try and find some potential RP partners!

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 am

Hey, nice to meet you~! Very Happy
Sonic Forces wasn't bad and the avatar was the best part, yeah, I can't wait to see your character in action.

I'm similar, though I'm not much for romance and have only 3 dudes, of which one is a robot(not on forum yet) and one is a tree dragon so lol. 
I'm sure you've read the rules already but just in case I'd suggest that, and i hope you join the Discord ^^
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:40 am

Howdy there! Welcome to SRN hope you find what you looking for, greetings from Shrike.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 am

That's an introduction if I've ever seen one! 

Hi there! MY name's Dione and I'm one of the moderators of this place. Sorry for having taken ages to reply to this, shops. Life got me caught up in stuff 8D

ANYWAYS! It's always good to see new faces around. Be sure to understand our site rules, and feel free to hop in any of the open rps, or maybe start plotting with other people in that section. You can also post art and other media on the site, so if you draw or make any other kind of art (think music, crafts, fanfictions etc), feel free to share it with us in the belonging subforums! Hope you have fun here~
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down