Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Echo

Go down

Which plot would be best?

Project Echo GDMEGbg50%Project Echo 0lNb1KJ 50% 
[ 1 ]
Project Echo GDMEGbg50%Project Echo 0lNb1KJ 50% 
[ 1 ]
Project Echo GDMEGbg0%Project Echo 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Project Echo Empty Project Echo

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:05 am

I did join an RP with Jack already, but that was me just wanting to jump into the RPs.
In general, I'm thinking on a way to properly introduce Jack into RPs to figure out the final details of their character - such as character interactions, proper morality, and character tone - and how to play them/how they act within this setting.

For any questions since I feel that basically says nothing, just ask me, but I do want to get this across: 

I've got a few ideas, most of them just casual interactions though I'd like more than just one person and these ideas seem somewhat limiting in that regard: 

1. Ace doing work, either helping fix someone's vehicle or delivering a pizza.
  2. The classic "people bump into each other in a park or in the middle of Station Square" or something like that. Basically, Jack is walking around, stuff happens. No real important details, just basic character interaction and see what happens from there. The equivalent of dropping someone into a room of people and telling them "go talk to people" as a "plot".
  3. Ace working on Project Echo, perhaps searching around for resources and stealing stuff - this could just involve him breaking into a museum or something to gain some "precious artifact" that isn't a Chaos Emerald or crap like that for the sake of some plan. Details are fuzzy, though this idea would firmly cement them on the more villainous side of morality very quickly and easily, and most certainly they don't get their hands on this artifact, whatever it'd end up being, but for the sake of Jack not instantly getting arrested or put out-of-commission quickly in RPs, I'd prefer if they were able to escape. Perhaps this isn't his first time which could just cement his morality right there if I didn't want to play with it a bit, and people are taking notice and finally try and put a stop to the thefts?
  4. Addendum to the first one: stealing from a bank perhaps? Greed could get to him and you need big bucks to pull off projects like, you know, something as insane as attempting to revive the dead. 

Take note, Jack = Ace, Ace is just a self-given nickname, and I may go back and forth between the name more just out of random than out of preference for one or the other. 
Any questions? Thoughts? Suggestions?
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down