Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project: E.N.V.Y

+2
The Red Blur
Envy the Jealous
6 posters

Go down

Project: E.N.V.Y Empty Project: E.N.V.Y

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 am

It was an average day in the city, with humans and mobians hustling to get to their destination, constant honking, and etc.

The sun was showing through the clouds, leaving a little dimming of the sunlight over the buildings and land. Everyday when most people walked along the street, they'd see many messages about lost pets and rewards and etcetera...

But today was different, some of the posts were different this time around, posts about this "Once-in-a-lifetime" lottery, whose winners would be able to see technology that would advance the world into a new era before anyone else did.

However, a lot of people just ignored it as usual, and few others trusted it, leaving very little numbers of participants. Those who did decide to participate were told to go to a small building at the north end of the city, to a small warehouse...

The posts said there could be 10 winners, meaning that there was a higher chance for each participant to win...

(The posting order will be formed based of who posts when, after the first round of posts, that will be the order.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Project: E.N.V.Y Empty Re: Project: E.N.V.Y

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:12 am

For a certain red hedgehog, the day was pretty... Normal. A rare treat for him. However, as he walked through the streets, stopping occasionally to feel the warmth of the sun that hung above the skyscrapers, he felt one emotion, that he found rather stifling- boredom. He sighed as he swigged back the last few drops from a can of cola, before throwing it into the nearest bin. When he looked up from throwing it away, he saw a large notice board. Now, this board would usually be filled with posters for lost pets, jobs, and the like, but one very large notice took up most of the space, and it was quite colourful, meaning that it caught Caen's attention quite easily.

He walked towards the board, reading the large capital letters printed across the page out loud "once-in-a-lifetime lottery... The winners will see technology the world into a new era... Hmm." Caen was mostly uninterested, and was about to walk away, before he noticed a logo in the corner. It was the logo for a corporation that went by the name of "Umbra corp" ((I think that was the name you mentioned Razz)). He looked back up at the poster "Umbra corp. No wonder people aren't interested. That place is as shady as all buggery. Hmm, might be worth checking out. Beats doing nothing all day." He spoke to himself, before reading the directions to enter. Apparently, he had to go to a warehouse on the outskirts of the city. He turned away from the board, walking along the streets, towards his new-found destination.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Lillith and Liela were walking around the city, looking for some unsuspecting victims to pickpocket. Liela was trying her best to delay doing things like that today, she simply wasn't in the mood. Liela looked up at the sky. "What a beautiful day it is today." "Yeah I hate it.. " Lillith looked pretty mad that once again, nothing interesting was happening today. "Hey you want to call it quits for today. We could always resume tomorrow." "Yeah totally. Let's quit doing the job that is the only source of income for the house. It's not like we can pay rent." "Oh come on, let's go." Liela started to walk a different direction. Lillith got really mad but wasn't going to start fighting with Liela. 

Lillith looked around the streets as they started to walk to home until she stopped looking at a post. it said lottery and quickly called to Liela. "Woah, a lottery! we should go. Isn't that what you guys participate to get money. And look, there will be 10 winners to go see... oh wait for this isn't a money lottery. It's just to see some new technology. BORING" " New technology? That sounds cool. Let me see." Liela looked at the post. "Man this is like really nice, I wonder why their doesn't look like that many people want to participate. "Probably because you don't win money. Don't tell me we are going there." Liela read the post more. "Yep, we are going. Come on, you wanted the day to become more interesting. The place inst even that far away." Liela started to walk to the direction of the event. Lillith gave a sigh before following Liela.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:28 pm

At the warehouse that this special lottery event was to be held there was a small group of people milling about the area. Obviously there was some interest in this event, but for an event billed as being 'once in a lifetime' the turnout was still very small.

That suited the grey timber wolf quite well.

Currently he was leaning back against one of the walls of the warehouse, near the designated entrance to where the lottery was to be held. He had on a wide brimmed white hat, with his ears poking up through it and a long light green trench coat. The coat was open and underneath you could see that he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. At the moment, he was speaking into a headset that was plugged into a cell phone he was carrying.

"Oh no... it's just been a waiting game here." he says, "People showing up by the ones or twos to check out this 'spectacular' event."

A pause.

"Yeah, I know. It's not a group with a good reputation. Probably just one of several reasons why there has been so little interest." he says.

Another pause.

"You know why I'm here. I drew the short straw. Someone had to go check this place out. There might be something notable to be seen. Could be quite a story." he says, "Then again, it might be a colossal waste of time... but there's only one way to find out, right? That's why the boss sends me out."

One more pause.

"Of course. We'll meet up once I'm done. Maybe I'll even get in touch with you during if circumstances permit it." he says.

He laughs softly.

"Yeah, yeah. Try not to fall asleep on your end. See you later Ellen." he say.

With that, the wolf ends the call, then removes the headset, keeping the earpiece from getting caught on his hat. He then folds up the headset and tucks it and the phone back into his coat.

He then looks up and begins surveying the small crowd, wondering just when this event was going to begin.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Shocker had tried to leave hybrid city. Get away from the urban sprawl for a day or two. Hybrid city was the 2nd largest city in the world. But he found hinself in another downtiwn area. Looks like he would always end up in a city one way or another.  He overheard the loterry anoncement by umbra corp.  The corporation was shady. But shocker was strong enough to protect himself. he turend into the  form of lightning to dash by others to get to the loterry person.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:33 am

(Just skip me im really busy sorry i did not have time to post eairlier)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down