Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We like to party

+3
Spekkal
DeltaGear
Dione
7 posters

Go down

We like to party Empty We like to party

Post by Dione Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:14 pm

So in the discord chat we were discussing a silent metal party with walls of death and moshpits without any sounds, just the occasional apology big black light rave party. Some people were up for it, including myself, and I would love for it to happen. What's better for character development than glow-in-the-dark paint and drunk people? Exactly.

I'm gonna throw this thread out here so we can plot together to see if we want to keep it at a rave, or maybe have something happen that creates a big mess. These things could range from someone getting hurt to like..
Alien attack from the most outer corner of space when an experiment went wrong where someone opened up a portal to another dimension, releasing the most cruel monsters that wreak havoc (or however you even write that, I'm not English I have an excuse kbye). 

So yeah, to start things off, I'll 'announce' my own character I'll be using: Sarah (or Cherry)

I have a few ideas, but I'd like also like to know what the other people think and what ideas they have, so we can all see what would work best in this situation (and if we want to keep it a calm roleplay or have the party end in disaster or whatever)

Sooooo:

1) We could have a normal party with fun (maybe even drunk) character interactions
2) Someone could get hurt, resulting in the rave being stopped and the characters having to go to the hospital with the hurt one
3) Like I said, something could invade the rave (Though I would prefer this didn't happen, seeing as Sarah is not much of a fighter so I wouldn't really know what to do in this case)
4) YOUR OWN IDEAAAS!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

We like to party Empty Re: We like to party

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Hmmm... personally I'd like to use Gear or a new one Lyra.

As for ideas... I have two,

1: it could just be a normal Rave with a little bit of crazy for spice (I.E. someones characters doing crazy stuff) Lights, music, hilarity. An all around good time for certain characters to meet and greet and stretch out the proverbial muscles in just letting your character have some unchecked fun.

2: alternatively it could be a front for a villain character to capture someone/everyone at the rave... spike the food and drinks, test a drug, mind control, something to that effect. Maybe some sorta rave game done by a mad person? Possibly even a chance for someone to introduce a new evil character or something to test the darkside of someone.

All in all those are my ideas, it could go many different directions and I'm up for whatever.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 pm

I'mma use my DJ girl, Sam! As the DJ! Duh!
But since she's playing music, I'm probably gonna throw in a secondary character for actual interactions. Can't interact with people when you're too busy playing tunes to the crowd! That second character being my girl Serra! I'll be having her actually enjoying the crowd and dancing along!

As for the RP, I dunno, I feel a 'dark' plot would soil the whole purpose of using it for interaction, and I'm not fond of the 'attack/kidnapping' dealio.
I do prefer a more casual RP with characters just having a fun time and getting drunk c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:21 am

Me? Getting involved with things? What's that?

Well, I could definitely throw my shark gal JC into this one! She likes parties, raves, and loud music. Seems pretty fitting.

As for a concept on direction or plot or whatever, if you're wanting more than just peeps standing around chatting, it's always possible to do something a li'l mundane but quirky?
So like, the power fuses due to all the music tech. So the group have to improvise and make do and get this party back on the road through their own means.
Or maybe the snack table runs out of snacks. And it becomes an adventure. An adventure to reclaim snacks.
Basically, just stupid small stuff but that can really let the characters do silly things and cut loose and have fun.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Okay so I was supposed to say yes to this last night but then I was phone and everything distracted me yes I'm making terrible excuses but shh.

Not too sure on any ideas to throw at you;  mainly because the ideas thrown out already are pretty solid in themselves, but I'm definitely interested in doing this! 
I will be using my bunny boy Malakai because Felicia is a bad influence and he likes to party Wink
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:44 pm

I'm with you on this, Dregan and Spekkal. I only threw those other ideas out there to pitch what others wanted, but I would prefer a peaceful, character developing rp. I like the idea of a few fuses blowing due to an overload, or maybe the table running out of stuff so there's a group of drunk young adults roaming the streets in the middle of the night looking for an open shop that sells snacks. 

We're at five people now, do you guys wanna make this a closed rp, or do we wanna wait for one more to join?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Souds like a plan then.

Operation: party shinnanagins is a go:)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Has this closed already, am I too late to slide in a character? Or is this still open and not started yet?
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:57 am

I so want in on this party with my girl Shalina! I don't exactly have any ideas to throw out there, but let's make this fun, shall we?
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down