Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count down to terror

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Count down to terror - Page 3 Empty Re: Count down to terror

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

-The power was stripped yet Strife for the power did for him was still lethal as his current form, left un checked and un opposed could rein terror as he did before, 

the lack of power didn't interfere with his fighting ability. Strife came back around with the chain bladed weapon, with inhumanly fast speed, something usual for Strife supposedly with out powers too do so.

The Titanium tripped teeth of the rotating blades of his sword striking with in neck level of Recin. Strife now knew there were only two options left for him.

Fight or be killed and if he was going too be killed he was gonna fight till the last, knowing that if he went down..So did Shrike and ultimately the conclusion. 

Ontop of his bladed weapon Strife pumped out bullets of High explosive origin in the direction of where Lilith and Liela hid, of course blind firing cause he could not seem them, but attempted one last go too finish his objective.- 

"I don't need powers too finish this fight..I'll do it the old fashion way..the Shrike way....my way." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:21 am

Recin was caught off guard from Shrife still attacking. Recin lucky had changed himself back to the dragon. The hit still got to his neck but at least it wasn't lethal due the the somewhat tough skin. It sure as hell still hurt as Recin went to the grounnd holding his neck. Liela thought this was enough of looking as she flew in behind Shrife. 
"Shrike that's enough!!" 
She said as Recin kept holding his neck for a few seconds more.
"Whatever power you had is gone! There's no point in fighting anymore!! Please stop!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:54 am

-Strife refused too back down, spurred on by a rage and drive not even matched by his former power, Perhaps he knew his fate was sealed and the only chance of redemption was too kill her. 

Strife moved towards her, the small blades of his weapon rotating, shewing off the bit of blood that had connected with Recin's neck. 

"Only one of us is going too walk away alive from here today. It's ironic inst it...last time we met in a place like this...we were on opposite grounds...now the circle is complete..."

-The twisted individual raised his bladed weapon upon on high. Charged in full speed blasting away projectiles upon her closing the  short distance too bring his close range weapon too bear upon her.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:11 am

"Well just like you did to me back then, I will save you!" Liela charged in, using the blade end of her gunblade. Lillith had still kept her distance. "We are still being watched..." She mumbled. Recin was slowly recovering from that direct blow to the neck.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 am

-Strife collided head on with a powerful blow from his bladed weapon, landing directly upon her weapon, its razor edged teeth grinding against her weapon, showering sparks across the land where they fought one another. 

There she could stare him basically in the eye they were that close. He forced more strength upon her, trying too edge his bladed weapon closer too her. 

"What do you hope too save!....save a day...save a town...save the world ? You fighting a battle you can not win...there is only one way for this too end and you know it!" 

-Strife broke the interlock of blades pulling his bladed hand back and forth once more delivering slash after slash, unknown if Liela would be able too block all of the incoming attacks.

Strife's rage was no longer fueled by the powers, they had ceased, his rage was being fueled by something else. Perhaps personally or out of spite. 

"WHY WONT YOU JUST QUIT!?" 

-He yelled upon delivering his strikes.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon May 14, 2018 6:03 am

Liela tried her best to block all those slashes but they we're ebing delivwdelivwdelwith more and more strength each time. After the last one she she dropped her gunblade and tripped falling down. Lillith wanted to intervine but she knew there was somthisomother worldly here. Recin growled some more before getting up and looking at strife. "Why does the puppet keep acting if it's master has thrown it down the dumpster?" He told Strife.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 am

-By now Strife was not longer responding to any insults hurled by either Lilith or Recin, he had finally worn Liela down and that what he wanted the most, Now he could savoir the fact that he beat her, with out the need for powers, all he had to do was deliver the killing blow and this would all be over.

Slowly he approached the fox, standing before her, weapon in hand, slowly tilting his head left to right as he looked at her.- 

"You know, after watching you fight before...I really was expecting you to put up more of a fight then you did now....I have the feeling you are holding back....This kill will be to easy...it's almost not worth it any more.

-Strife peered down at the gun blade, he bent over and picked the strange weapon up into his hands to inspect it, it was interesting. He was a tech hungry guy at it as well, perhaps he would keep the weapon as a means of a victory item.-

"Nice weapon you have here..be a real shame if it fell into the wrong hands....oh wait...how predictable..it just did...being struck down by your own weapon seems ironic in it self.....so as a last gesture..do you have any final words before I put a end to you once and for all....Liela ?" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 am

Liela backed away from him when she was on the ground. "Oh so you'd love to use a weapon Voltraire made? Figured you'd be buddy buddy with him." Liela was giving strife a good long look. She knew that the weapon was designed specifically for her energy beams. No one else could shoot anything out of it.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

-Strife should of struck by now, yet he kept rambling on and on, maybe to enjoy the fact of the victory at hand, he admired the weapon tho, seemed to view it from all angle's perhaps he did plan on keeping it even if it had no intention of using the bladed device.

Tho Liela was quick to point out the one who made it was one of his most hated former enemies, perhaps now this would be a source of a new target.- 

"That guy, If there was one thing I disliked more then the Dark ones..it was him, his actions, how he used others...hmm perhaps I should dispense with him as well, maybe he might put up more of a fight then you and your friends did...What do you think about that, course that won't really be a bad thing for for you would it...getting rid of him..I whooped his ass once I'll do it again..only this time permanent. 

Cause unfortunately you are reluctant to kill me, despite my efforts to kill you. How about I play fair for once, I'll give you one more chance....it's that or I am going to go kill Voltraire and I know how you feel about that hmhmhmhmmh." 

-The dark entity still loomed watching with its own eyes upon the world, upon the battle zone between good and evil, was it some how wrong that it believe Strife would fall or was he simply delaying the inevitable outcome.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

"Voltraire went off the grid years ago. You'll never find him." She was lying but it she didn't show any indication she was lying. "I know you're still in there shrike. Please show a sign." She looked at him in the eyes. Lillith was slowly walking towards them. Recin was doing the same.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 17, 2018 10:07 am

-If he truly went off the grid, Strife may of lost his chance to crush a enemy, not just one for his personal sake, but I guess a fragment of Shrikes goal to free Leila from the grip he had over her, maybe another instance of why he couldn't suddenly just end her life
Maybe Leila knew Shrike was not gone yet, he seemed confused and stunned for several seconds of her of her wanting to know whether or not any thing remained of his former self...Perhaps his exposed eye would of been the only clue as it seemed to look down in sadness almost, however it would be short lived.

Strife peered over his shoulder, They were closing in and closing in quickly, he was now getting surrounded, his violent ways came back as he turned to oppose those oncoming towards him.

"So you guys want round 2 huh...you know you can't keep this up forever, I am in a position to strike her down...if so much even consider trying to take me on...it shall be the last time you ever see her alive!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowTH Sun May 20, 2018 7:01 pm

(Shouldn't this be in the Closed Role play section since it's only allowing a certain amount of people?)
RainbowTH
RainbowTH
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3