Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techno terror

3 posters

Go down

Techno terror Empty Techno terror

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:02 pm

-Now nothing more then a mere memory to the world he left behind, Shrike a unknown masked figure, a seemingly nobody perished in the fires of a battle against a greater evil that only few understood, nothing but his rifle was left of him, the last reminder of his time on the world. 

However as with all time moved on and slowly all but a few would of forgotten him and what he had done, some else had to fill that roll now. The chard landscape of the final stand served as a reminder to what happened on that day. What a way to go in the end, spending most of his life trying to protect and defend against a world who viewed him as dangerous, unpredictable and mentally unstable. 

Yet for all it was worth it never stopped him trying to do the right now, he knew one day his luck would run out, he just never counted on it being as soon as it did, He hoped to see a day when he no longer had to fight or harm, another outcome he would never see come to light. 

He knew the risks involved he knew what was going to happen what had to be done, did he have any last regrets..maybe, but those would never be told or heard of. To those who he knew they all believed Shrike had met his ultimate fate on that horrid day. Little did they know it was only the beginning of something far worse to come. 

On the 6th day of the 6th week of the 6th month a strange freak storm rolled across much of the lands surrounding the local area, it seemed like perhaps just a regular thunder storm by all accounts, most just carried on as if it was just that, what they didn't count on was what the storm truly was.

several thrashes of lightning struck the ground with rapid succession, The energy surge of the force was powerful enough to cut power to several areas almost immediately, several large lighting spikes struck a particular point over and over. Then...as quickly as it had happened..it ceased, the skies cleared and the storm was gone ?

The news was updating about the freak storm indicating that the strange power surge had been coming from with in the local forest sector, it was not only the lighting this storm brought oh no it was the transport for a greater power of destruction, it had brought something physical back to Mobius. By this time night had taken hold, from the center of the chard landscape and crater a figure stood, glowing in its strange blue aura. 

Rising to stand up onto his two feet the figure opened his eyes, glowing blue from the sockets of a twisted skull infused into his helmet, the arm gantlets that sat upon his forearms burning with the arcane dark energy of another realm. Lifting his one arm upon to gaze at the strange blue energy that engulfed it, slowly clenching his hand into a fist as a pulse of energy escape from his grasp. 

Before him the chard lands of a lost battle, on the ground before him was the remains of what appeared to be green wax now harden and old, picking it up into his aura filled hand he would stare at it for several seconds before burning the remains away watching it fly off into the dark night.

He had returned, the lost soldier lived once more...however he had not returned the same as he left the world, his twisted armor and corrupted powers had brought a new being of evil and terror to Mobius, his attention caught by the busy lights and sounds of towns near him. All that stood before him now were those who resided in it. 

A fusion of technology and terror a fallen hero risen again to be the weapon of chaos and destruction. Now all that was left was to see who would dare oppose him.- 

" This world will burn before me...and those who dare stand against me will be leveled, shattered...an then crushed into dust....one..bye..one...hmmhmhmhmhmh"

-His echoing evil twisted laugh traveling for several kilometers....Strife had come.- 

(( All are free to join this is just a first encounter of Strife on Mobius it will not be a very long RP. Post orders once people post.))
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Techno terror Empty Re: Techno terror

Post by Valtiel Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Valtiel and Sectus were two of the few individuals who'd never forget Shrike and the sacrifices he made. He was the first real hero the duo had ever encountered. Sure, he was a bit broken, but so were they. It made them quite the gang of misfits back in the day. Once there was even a time the three of them were a team, fighting alongside each other against the dark forces that would later claim his life.

The fight against the Dark Terran's was never the pair's fight. It just happened to be something they found themselves wrapped up in one day. The very same day they first encountered Shrike. It was one nightmare of a day, but Valtiel swore it to be one of the best days of her life, still does. If none of that would've happened, Sectus would probably be in a dumpster somewhere and Valtiel would have little purpose other than fighting in a cage. Both were a lot different then. It was surprising how much life changed for them with Shrike around. Now, with him gone, they didn't know what to do with themselves. They had lost more than a friend. They had lost a member of the pack.

After a few months went by, the two of them decided that there was one thing they could do to honor him. They could take up the cause he stood for and take revenge against the evil forces that dragged him away. Ironically enough, the night they came to this epiphany was the same night of a horrid storm, a storm that'd bring their friend back as the pawn of the evil forces they JUST swore to destroy. 

The two were at Valtiel's loft, located several miles within the city at the time the storm hit. Valtiel was just about ready to go get ready for bed when she heard the first thunderous roar rip through the atmosphere. "Bloody hell!" She shouted, feeling rather startled. It was the loudest lightning she ever heard in her life. For a moment, she thought the thunder had hit the neighbor, or maybe she hoped it hit her neighbor. She quickly fingered open her blinds to check. No such luck it seemed. She could hear the heavy thuds of Sectus' mechanical peds stomping up to the second story of the loft between the thunder. "Is everything alright, Miss Valtiel?" He inquired as he reached the top of the steps, his single blue optic illuminating the dark loft. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, closing her blinds and turning towards him. "Do ya know where it came from, Sectus?"

"No, Miss Valtiel. Perhaps we should check the news?" He suggested, flicking on one of the second story lights. 

"Yeah, that's a good idea! I'll meet ya downstairs." Valtiel started to head towards the stairs, the only TV in her loft was on the first floor. It didn't occur to her to use her phone or computer at the time. But before she could even make it down the stairs, her electricity was knocked out. She felt the powerful surge of energy from her home. It made her hair stand up. Something wasn't right here.

"Sectus, are ya alright?" She called out to her bot as she stepped into her living room area, hoping he wasn't effected by the surge. "I'm fine, Miss Valtiel. I'm afraid our television has become a casualty of the storm, ma'am!" Sectus replied, genuine sadness in his voice. He must've meant that it blew a fuse or something. She wasn't going to bother trying to figure out whatever psycho-babble he was on about. "Come on, let's take a look outside." Valtiel put her shoes on and left out the front door, Sectus following shortly behind her. It looked like the entire city went dark, at least from what they could see from where they were. For about a minute straight, the only light they could make out was that of the lightning repeatedly striking somewhere off in the distance until finally the storm just ceased, out of no-where! 

"I got a bad feelin', Sectus..."
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Lillith was sitting in front of a tv. The TV was on the news talking about some drama.
  "Dumb mobians." 
Lillith murmured. 
"Why are they dumb? They're just talking about things that matter. " 
Liela replied looking at her phone. 
"Grrrrr you don't get it! This is how they get to you!"
Lillith groaned. Lillith suddenly stopped complaining and stood up. She sensed something.
 "whoaoaoaa....."
 Lillith got a sudden chill. She felt something she'd never felt before. 
"Huh? Lillith you got something to say?"
Liela was still looking at her phone. Then the lights flickered until all the lights went out. Liela gasped a lil dropping her phone and sighed. 
"Lillith if this is another one of your twisted pranks it's not working! I stopped fearing the dark a long time ago-"
lillith grabbed liela and pulled her to the wall covering her mouth. 
"This is not a prank!"
Lillith whispered. She was looking around the room even though it was pitch black. 
"I've never felt an energy like this is a long time....."
Lillith walked slowly to the phone that was still have the screen on. She picked it up and used the flashlight function. There was faint noises of lighting hitting something over and over. 
"We need to get out of here and never come back." "What? But this is our home! What's happening? Why are you suddenly worried?!" "just trust me!"
Lillith was practically dragging liela out the front door. Once they were outside they were met with several other people who were living in the area looking at the lighting in the distance striking one place. Liela didn't like this.
"Something's happening... We should go che-" "Liela please don't! This is the one time I'm going to to ask you not go to the danger!" "Usally when you say something like that it means you made a mess of something! " 
Liela started walking towards the lighting that was seen to be far away.
 "It's not this time I promise!" "Uhuh then let's go check it out! "
 Liela started running. Lillith hair stood up.
 "What?! No master!"
 Lillith went running behind liela
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:09 pm

-Darkness fell every where, the storm had blown street lights and indoor lights alike, only those with torches or other means could make their way through the dark towns and lands in the area, the moon provided little in the sense of visibility. 

As he would approach along with him, came a sense of fear and dread, a powerful aura that could enter the minds of those in the town, so much hate, so much evil and fear that even his near presence could make others feel terrified. 

Each foot step he took left a small bit of blue aura behind burning the ground under it, why was he heading for the town, was he going to kill them all or was he looking for something. The blue Aura that swept his body glowed in the night as his twin light blue eyes shifted from left to right bear down int other town. 

-The figure now enters into the front of the town, the closer he got the worse the effects of fear set into those in the area. The blue light of his aura showing his shadow as he walked into the dark town, He was incredibly silent, not at all phased about any one or thing that might see him.

Those few who did ran in fear, he laughed to himself a little at the sight of those who panicked at his presence. 

"Hmhmhmhmhmh, you can run if you like...but I will know where to find you...your fear gives you away...I can feel the terror in your hearts for ever as long as it is apart of you."

-The figure spoke in a evil like echo tone wondering down a dark alley way, scraping his armed hand against the wall as it let out a horrific demon like screech followed by the sounds of like chalk against a board.- 

" I know you are here...come out come out...I have come to be the incarnation of destruction to send a message to any and all who stand up against us......better do it soon...or Imma start creating some....collateral damage..hmhmhmh" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Valtiel stared down the streets of the blackened city, her eyes already well adjusted to the dark by now. Though, she could only make out feint figures and shapes without the street lights. Moments later Sectus' chassis lamp kicked on, providing a great cone of sight for Valtiel. She could see some of her neighbors down the street exiting their homes with flashlights, trying to see what was going on. Whatever was happening, it was happening in the distance. Valtiel fully intended to investigate. "Sectus, make a call to Galli." She said as she turned around and stepped back into her loft, she had some preparation to do.

Before she could make it another step into her home, Sectus already had some bad news."Miss Valtiel, it appears the entire city's power grid is down!"

Valtiel looked over her shoulder, cocking and eyebrow. "So???"

"I must be connected to wifi to make a call."

"For the love of..." Valtiel let out a heavy sigh. "Whatever. Stay right here. I'll be right out."

"Yes, ma'am."

Valtiel closed the door to her loft behind her and got dressed into her blue and white tracksuit with relative haste, also grabbing her weighted knuckle gloves on her way back out the door. She had a feeling they had a fight ahead of them, and she wasn't getting caught in a battle in her pajamas. "We're walkin'." She said as she began to walk out of her driveway, onto the streets.

Not wanting to be left behind, Sectus quickly pursued his master and caught up to her. The two walked down the streets side by side. Wearily taking notes of anything unusual they'd come across.

"Where are we walking to, Miss Valtiel?"

"To where all that lightnin' was comin' from."
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Lillith heard the screeching noise the man made very claerly dispite being still far. Lillith was starting to shake. "Master, please! T-this is a terrible idea!!" 
There was a sound of desperation in her voice. Liela refused to listen to lillith had hearing this far too many times. Liela started floating a little above the ground but still staying close to the ground. This helped her increase speed. In a few minutes, Liela stopped flying when she saw what looked like a person. She landed and hid behind a car. Liela watched. Lillith slowed down and went next to liela. 
"We need to leave please this isn't my doing!" 
She whispered. Lillith didn't dare look at the man.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 pm

-The power would not be coming back any time soon, the surge was strong enough to blow fuses clean out of sub systems that supplied power to the near by area's, 

Beings began to return to their homes out of sheer fear and anxiety being emitted by the twisted figure that seem to stalk the streets and alley ways, appearing in one place then showing up in another in mere seconds. 

He used his psychological impact upon the population to thin out its ranks to find his victims to destroy, he was not one for just senseless destruction unless he felt like it, he were was here for a reason.

The corrupted figure was head hunting beings, beings who would pose a threat to the higher entities future plans of total darkness take over. 

While Liela and Lilith attempted to shadow him, the corrupted figure made a shift into what seemed like a dead end only to vanish from sight, however he was still in the area, the feeling of dread still lingered in the air, he knew he was being followed. How ?

Well it was fairly simple he could sense Liliths fear, her being a demon he could pick up on her energy and figure out where the two were hiding, he had his first targets right where he wanted them.- 

From the unknown his voice came down upon them, evil and echoing yet strangely familiar at the same time.-

" Well well well, look at who decided to show up...If it ain't the Vixen Liela and her...troublesome pet..Lilith...you thought you could just sneak up on me and would not think I would notice you....You have made one hell of a colossal stuff up....don't worry...you won't be feeling fear for much longer after I am finish with you.."

-From the shadows before him Strife stood out into the shade of light beamed down from the moon upon his location, staring at them with his twin burning light blue eyes in the sockets of his skull infused helmet. It was there first encounter with Strife-

" I'm looking forward too this....perhaps when I am done..I'll raise this place to the ground as a message to those who I am coming for next." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

Valtiel knew they were getting closer to the epicenter of the anomaly with each step forward, for some reasons more obvious to her than Sectus. Aside from the figures running past them and hiding, Valtiel could feel a pressure, one that made her fur puff out, most noticeably happening to the fur on her tail. Was it a sense of fear?  But why? Valtiel has been in a number of life threatening situations before without so much as a hint of fear. Both her and Sectus both knew that something was wrong, seemed the whole city did. The difference was that they were determined to push forward past the running crowds to figure out. Not because they were heroes. Because Valtiel had a hunch it was somehow connected to the dark terran bastards.

Once they got within a few blocks of their reanimated comrade and the two curious strangers, Sectus picked up a strange energy reading, unlike anything he's seen before, and they were heading straight for it. The mechanized bodyguard quickly stopped Valtiel, gently tugging her shoulder. "Miss Valtiel, I'm catching readings of a strange energy source up ahead. Are you sure we should-" Before Sectus could even finish his inquiry, Valtiel wordlessly responded, taking up a sprint towards the unnatural beam of moonlight cast light just minutes away. Engaging his thrusters, Sectus followed closely behind. 

Finally stepping foot into the entrance of the alley way, the duo could see three figures, all of which Sectus marked as targets. Valtiel got into her fighting stance, smashing her weighted knuckles together, causing a thunderous sound of metallic impact to echo throughout the streets. Much louder than she expected. If the other three didn't know she was there, they certainly did now. Sectus engaged his weapon systems and warmed up his thrusters.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Liela was watching the creature until it just disappeared. 
"What?!?" 
Liela said under her breath. She began to look left and right. Lillith look like she was about to faint from the fear. Liela stayed still when she heard Strife's voice. She was trying to pin point a location but it echoed around the area. "how do you know us?!? You don't look like anyone who's got beef on me before!"
 Liela asked. Liela still couldn't figure out exactly where Strife was. Lillith listened to the words and already had a bad feeling she knew who was talking. 
'He's come back to haunt me.'
Lillith thought as she hid behind liela. What didn't help was the loud metallic banging noise that made lillith jump high. Liela gasped throwing a potent beam of energy at the direction of the noise out of reflex.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

-Sensing the purple ones fear, Strife knew that his psychological effect was working perfectly, fear was a tool as his disposal and a tactic to make his targets less effective in combat.

Despite Liela's denial of him ever possibly knowing them, he knew alot more then they would ever really know, he was going to make it very clear.- 

" I know who you are Liela Devionus, I know a lot about you, where you come from..where you live, what powers you have, what you have done and who your allies are..I know a lot more then you would imagine...hmhmhmh Oh and I can not forget Lilith...she is your...pet..but a demon as well...she herself enjoys to scare others...but now finds her self...feeling fear hmhmhmhm. 

Oh it is not I who has a real problem with you...it is some one else from a reality far from here...you and a number of others pose a great threat to his power and future plans...

Oh no little purple one..Haunt you...that is the least of your troubles...So I..

-Strife was interrupted when Liela dischages a powerful beam of energy in the direction of the loud metal sound, perhaps she thought that was his position, course the beam was no where near him, this was going to make the event all the more interesting.-

"...Not what I had in mind..but I will roll with it...seems like another target is approaching...I think I shall use this to my advantage..for the being's who are coming do not take likely to those who provoke them...hmhmhmh that bolt of energy you unleashed is heading straight for them..when they see you...they will think you are the enemy..and I can leave you 4 to tear yourself apart while I carry on my goal..hmhmhmhmh...-

-Strife would use his powers to generate shadows in various directions around Liela and Lilith to make it so he seemed to be all around them. He was not really going to leave so soon he waited for the other pair to arrive it would be convincing enough for them to fight each other knowing full well Valtiel could be easily provoked, Strife was going to use this to his full advantage and have her and Sectus fight against Liela and Lilith. 

This would not only make his task easier but provide some entertainment for the twisted figure, As Valtiel entered closer into the vicinity, the sense of dread began to increase as she neared his location.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 am

Valtiel and Sectus weren't catching the conversation between the three strangers. All they knew was what they saw. Which was a big beam of energy heading straight for them. Given, it was a stupid idea to give away the element of surprise in the first place. Now she needed a plan and FAST.

Sectus processed the situation much quicker than his master, and was forced to make a move to protect her. Activating his evasion systems, Sectus' boosters propelled him backwards until he was behind Valtiel. Sectus wrapped his arm around his master's torso and used his jet systems to take to the sky, just high enough to evade the blast.

It all happened so fast that Valtiel got a case of whiplash before she even knew it. The two landed shortly after the beam died down. While it took Valtiel a few seconds to recover from disorientation, Sectus stepped out in front of her protectively. "Miss Valtiel, are you okay?"

"Ugh... Yeah..." She replied, rubbing the side of her head. Whatever just happened, it pissed her off something major. She felt her blood boiling beneath her skin as she came to. The adrenaline throbbing throughout her veins caused her heartbeat to fluctuate violently. Her pupils dilate, and her throat clenches, making it hard to speak. She only manages to mutter the command "Kill 'em!" to Sectus as she sprints past him, charging towards the two strangers, fist raised in the air and ready to deliver a devastating punch to one of the two.

Sectus reactivate's his boosters and follows very closely behind Valtiel, ready to pick her up again if another projectile comes their way. Sectus was more of a defender than a fighter, not that he wasn't capable.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Liela listened to Strife's talk. She kept glaring at no one turning left and right.
"Stalker much? " 
While Liela focused on him telling how much he knew about them, Lillith was more concerned on who sent him. She didn't have time to think much of it as the people who Liela had shot were coming in close for a hit
"Master! We gotta-" 
Lillith couldn't finish your sentence when Liela grabbed a hold of Lillith. Liela knew they both wouldn't be able to move out of the way, fast enough, to completely dodge the person coming for them so she used her ghost ability to make lillith and herself intangable, hoping it would work.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 am

-Strife looked upon them as the battle was about to take place. It didn't look like he was going to be needed to get his hands dirty on this one, his manipulative action was forcing the two parties into battle between one another leaving him free to watch them go at each other.- 

"Stalker? No no I know who you are..I'v known you for some time..and you knew me as well...well the old me should I say....I would say let that sink in..but it seems you will not have the luxury of waiting for that period of time....you have bigger problems coming for you."

-Strife looked over and could see the strike unleashed by Liela was indeed enough to provoke the Wolf Jackal, when he heard her say " Kill em" He knew it was done and dusted, there would be nothing for Liela or Lilith to do to stop them from the ass whooping heading there way.

This would mean either two of his targets would be destroyed or would leave one side depleted and easy for him to swoop down and finish off his targets. Strife was head hunting that much was certain

Using any and all means to crush his enemies both for himself and those of the higher entity, he was amused Liela could not figure out who he was, despite his voice unchanged by his transformation.-

" I think I shall also be satisfied that the little purple demon will no longer make fun of me, prank me or any other crap she put on me before...now it's time for you to feel fear as you know your end is rapidly approaching...now all I have to do..is sit back...and watch...oh I do suggest you fight..other wise you gonna experience a pretty painful death at their hands." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:02 am

Valtiel's blind rage made her dangerous to herself more than anyone else. Charging towards an opponent the likes of which she's never faced and knows nothing about wasn't exactly a smart thing to do. Must of gave them a good enough scare though for them to decide to ghost.

Valtiel charged right through the spectral state of the two, her heavy swinging fist smashing into a dumpster with brutal force. The metal dumpster fragmented from the point of impact, sending several shards of metal shrapnel tearing through the other end of the dumpster and into the sides of the brick buildings as the dumpster itself was launched at least a meter or two down the alleyway.

Sectus was far more capable of assessing things as they happened, and managed to bring himself to a stop after seeing Valtiel simply phase through the pair. Now the two were dead in the middle of the robot and the mobian. However, Valtiel's back was still to them, as she needed a moment or two of recovery.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Liela was so glad her idea worked but she couldn't keep doing this. Lillith knew this was all just some miscommunication just so they could fight to the death and that was something lillith did not want to do!. "Liela made herself tangable again and looked at the girl who tried to hit her. Liela readies her energy beams as she aims not shooting yet. Lillith was right behind liela looking at the robot. Lillith would begin talking in a more frantic manner. 
"Please do not fight! That's what the thing wants! My master shot her beam by accident!" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm

-The figure watched from his point a evil link grin forming on his face, he knew this was it now, with Valtiel in a Vindictive rage Liela's attempt to reason with her would be all for not. 

He had after all extensive memory and intel about the Jackle wolf and knew that provoke liked this would only lead to one course of action. However as much as he wanted to move on to find his lost weapon, he remained behind to ensure that these beings would eventually wipe each other out. 

He managed to pass communication straight to Liela herself.- 

" Your efforts to calm her down are laughable, once she is provoked, you not gonna be able to calm her down, and trust me when I say this...you don't want to be punched by her..any thing she hits..is obliterated...So I suggest you fight if you wanna stay alive...well..long enough for me to clean up your remains..."

-Switching his speech over to Lilith.-

" Nice try fluff ball, but this is had been coming for a long time, you wanted to put a end to me for some time, hated who I was..and I just brushed it aside..now it's time for pay back...I suggest you help your master instead of sitting back and being usless."

-Strife switched over too Valtiel.-

"Kill them, they tried to kill you after all...that little purple one..she is a demon..similar to those who are like the others...destroy them all...the more violent the better. hmhmhmhmhm"

-He was not able to communicate with Sectus as he was a machine unable to connect directly too him, this figure was now influencing Valtiel while trying to break the other two mental grip.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 am

The little taunts Strife muttered into the minds of the strangers were true, it was far too late to negotiate peace with the lady. The adrenaline already began to slice through every vein in her body with pain like razors. As paranoid instinct paired with the dwelling sense of fear and anguish began to override logic, an aching headache festered within her cerebellum. She didn't trust them on their word. They attacked first and expect some goofy excuse to spare them a battering? It almost made Val laugh, until she could hear an oh so familiar voice echo throughout her mind, making her even doubt herself. It was no question she became unhinged since the death of Shrike, but, was she delving into full blown insanity? Valtiel clenched her fist tight, tears developing in her eyes while grinding her teeth until she could taste a hint of blood on her tongue. 

Sectus found himself on the same page as Lilith, simply wanting peace. There was no reason to kill each other over a minor misunderstanding. Part of Sectus already knew his master wouldn't be so easy to convince of peace without a music box, so the E-Series readied his weapon and jet systems, willing to do anything to protect his master. "I couldn't agree more, ma'am. Please don't hurt my master..." Sectus begged, his tone riddled with sadness. Unfortunately, it wasn't up to Sectus. It depended on Valtiel's ability to get a hold of herself. 

Valtiel held hope that Shrike wasn't gone for good, this hope drove her to accept the puppeteer's words as truth. As if Shrike himself had come back to guide her in the right direction, give her advice, and protect her once again. It was her turn to repay the favor. With near lightning speed, Valtiel spun around, swinging her fist into the side of one of the buildings, decimating the brick, among many other things, and flooding the alley with brick-dust, likely to disguise an attack.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Liela was more than shocked when she heard the voice in her head. She was backing up to practically nothing. Lillith on the other hand was glaring at no one in particular. 
"Don't call me fluff ball..."
She mumbled. 
"And stop talking in our heads! I won't listen to you!" 
Lillith turned the robot once again. 
"That thing is trying to make us fight by talking telepathically! Make your buddy or whatever not attack us! The thing speaks lies!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 pm

-Concealed and content the figure looked upon at how raged up the Jackel was, he could use this too his advantage. Too attempt to only make her even more enraged, the figure would fire a pulse of energy from a weapon he had in the general direction of Valtiel as a means of...trying to prevent any type of negotiation. 

Unable to communicate with Sectus, he felt that the machine may become a problem and his intervention may be needed sooner then later.- 

"I can call you what ever I want...demon...will it really matter any way ? You gonna be flattened in the next few seconds, I think fluff ball would be fitting for your tomb stone." 

-The figure glances over to see Liela panicking, unable to figure out where to go or what to do, backing up too a dead end, no where to run or hide he would only further fill her head with his worse to strike even more fear into her.- 

" Huh, looks like some one ran out of places to run, you got no choice now..Liela...words alone can not stop her...you going to have to fight...if you want to live...you want live..don't you..hmhmhmhmhm...."

-He would finally switch to Val one last time before the conclusion of the fight would happen.- 

" I can see the pain in your eyes..I see the sadness and rage...You feel as I feel, don't hesitate..show no mercy...their attempts at pretending to be friendly is a ruse..the same ruse that will not trick you my Jackel wolf compadre."

-He would make one mistake tho, since he could not speak to a machine the same he could speak too the living he broke his silence to speak to Sectus.- 

"What are you doing Sectus..use that flame thrower and burn them too the ground!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down